Madness Ch. 01

As Jill worked her way around the room, she kept the fingers of one hand or the other strumming in her pussy. She was on her knees, and she would periodically squat on her feet and spread her legs to show the men her dripping cunt, with her fingers working steadily. Some of the guys got in on the action, kneeling down next to her or behind her and working their fingers in and around her cunt and asshole. Jill pulled on her sinuses and a large dollop of gooey cocaine slid down her throat, sending a wave of sensation through her body, and she let herself ride that wave. Whatever reservations Jill had had about doing this had been swept away on a snowy tide.

Next was Pat, and his may have been the most amazing cock of all. It was short, only about 6 inches, but this was the fattest cock she’d ever seen, a stubby knob of flesh that was easily 2 ½ inches thick, maybe as much as 3 inches. Jill opened her mouth as wide as she could and slid the fat head of his cock past her fully stretched lips. She breathed hard through her nose as she sucked Pat’s knob into her mouth, finally getting it all down her throat. She could only blow him for a very short time before she had to pull him out, panting heavily.

“Wow, that’s one fat cock,” Jill breathed. Just then, she felt herself being picked up and carried to the bed. She was laid flat on her back, and she immediately spread her legs to give the whole room its first really good look at her drenched pussy. It was a pretty pussy, with narrow, coral-colored lips and a prominent clitoris. She ran a couple of fingers through her crotch, and Larry couldn’t resist. He spread her legs wider then dove face-first into Jill’s cunt. Jill laughed and squealed at Larry’s brisk oral assault on her pussy. He rubbed his full, furry red beard between her legs as he tongued the pink slit in no particular pattern. One second he was spearing her cunt, the next he was lashing her clit. Then he began to finger-fuck her furiously.

Jill was beginning to lose herself from Larry’s work, then her attention was diverted by the appearance of Richie’s mammoth tool dangling over her head. She looked up at it with naked lust in her eyes, as anyone would. It was 10 inches at least, maybe even 11, and fat, not quite as fat as Pat’s, but close. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and began to lick at it, as Richie rubbed it over her face. She brought both hands up and wrapped them around the base of his dick and slowly fed the bulbous head into her mouth. Slowly, Richie eased his cock into Jill’s mouth, past her gullet and into her throat until she had all but the little bit in her fists in her mouth. Jill gurgled as Richie fucked her mouth while Larry ate her out. She could feel her first orgasm of the night building to a climax, but before she could get there, Richie and Larry pulled back.

Then they switched, and when they did, Richie flipped Jill onto her knees. Larry had a good-sized cock, about 9 inches and fat, and Jill descended ravenously on it. By now, her mouth and throat had been opened up enough so that she could suck Larry all the way without any trouble, and she was soon giving him a deep-throat blowjob. At the same time, Richie opened up Jill from behind. Instead of Larry’s bullish approach, Richie was surprisingly delicate, snaking just his long tongue over the pouting pussy that opened up in front of him. He licked downward until he captured Jill’s clit with his tongue. He curled his tongue around the swollen bud, sending Jill into spasms of lust. As he lavished subtle licks on her clit, he forced a middle finger deep in her cunt, working it sensually back and forth. Then he pulled his hand away, slashed his way with his tongue up her pussy, past the little bridge of flesh between her cunt and her ass, to the pink hole that winked up at him. Richie tongue-lashed Jill’s asshole, rimming it forcefully then suddenly forcing his middle finger past the tight ring of flesh, to Jill’s growl of approval. He fingered Jill’s ass for a couple of minutes, then pulled away.

“Anyone who wants to eat some tasty pussy, now’s the time,” Richie said to the crowd. “You won’t want to get your mouth anywhere near there once it starts filling up with cum. Unless you’re queer.” Then he laughed wickedly and walked to the dresser, where he fixed up a couple of lines of his special sauce for himself and the party girl, then returned to the bed. He gave Jill a couple of good toots of blow, then two shots of tequila, while the other five men took turns eating her pussy with various levels of skill.

Jill found herself on her back, ready to kick this party up a notch, as she felt this new load of top-grade coke and tequila set her insides on fire. She glanced at the clock on the far wall, which read 10:15. They’d already been partying for an hour, but so far, no one had missed Jill outside. Jill leaned up on her elbows and looked the horny men over with blazing eyes, while Richie addressed the men.

“OK, folks, I think we can all agree that we’re all about to bust a huge nut,” he began. “So what I propose is that we all take a few minutes to fuck whichever hole you want, you know, let everybody get a good feel of this bitch’s hot pussy, then after everyone’s had a turn, me and Long Dong over here (referring to Mike) will do a DP, and the rest of you just sort of pick a spot and we’ll all cum together, make this whore go ballistic. Honey, I’ll even let you pick out who you want first.”

“C’mon George, you’ve wanted this so bad for so long, why don’t you start?” Jill said softly. It was the least she could do. She didn’t know if he was a virgin, but she knew he had far less experience than any of his friends, and she feared he’d get left out among this crowd. She hoped he didn’t cum too soon and risk ridicule from Richie and the others.

George had to slap himself to make sure this was really happening, that he was really about to fuck Brad Barnes’ sexy mom. He did have a girlfriend at college who had been introducing him to sex, but she was nothing like Jill, a mature, experienced beauty with dark, exotic looks. Then he shook himself back to reality and crawled between Jill’s legs. She helped him out by reaching down with her right hand and prying her lips open with two fingers to show him her angry red inner walls.

“Right here, baby, come on in and fuck Mama,” she purred. George grasped his cock in his right hand then aimed it at Jill’s pussy. He pushed the head past her lips and felt his length scudding up her liquid canal. Jill gave a long, satisfied sigh as she finally got a cock in her pussy. Her last encounter with a dick in her cunt had been a brisk afternoon quickie with Ken three days earlier. And now she had been surrounded by hard cocks for the past half-hour at least, and their nearness had been a tease, an intoxicant that had gotten her arousal to a high simmer, along with the substances that were flowing through her veins. She pulled George down and kissed him deeply, rolling her tongue around with his. George was just starting to get his dick smoking, when he was pulled away.

“Next!” Richie exclaimed. Brent stepped up, knee-walking his way up to Jill’s cunt. He pressed his cock to her open sex and pushed it in deep in one long thrust. Brent picked up her knees and drove his cock relentlessly with deep, hard strokes, and Jill was responding, rolling her hips around to make sure he hit every part of her walls. She was beginning to lose control, to feel the waves of passion rising ever higher. She was so ready for a massive orgasm; she’d masturbated several times in recent days, but she hadn’t had a good, cleansing orgasm since before Christmas, when she’d paid her last visit to Richie.

But she wasn’t quite ready; there were still dicks to sample. Brent pulled out and away then Pat stepped up and turned Jill onto her knees. Jill closed her eyes to prepare for the onslaught of Pat’s massive girth. He worked the fat head past her dripping pussy lips and very slowly pushed his 6 inches all the way until his smooth-shaven crotch pressed onto Jill’s butt. Jill gave a sort of squall and clutched at the sheets as Pat filled her to capacity. Slowly, he drew his slick stump back and began to pump back and forth in Julie’s gushing cunt. Meanwhile, Brent had leaned back on the headboard and pulled Jill’s head to his cock. She grabbed it and eagerly licked off their commingled juices and savored her own peculiar taste. When she had licked him all over, she plunged her mouth onto his rampant dick and began to work it purposefully, bobbing her head up and down vigorously.

As the two dicks worked in her mouth and pussy, there was a third hole that hadn’t had much attention, but that changed as Pat continued to leisurely fuck Jill doggy-style. Pat licked two fingers and slowly, but firmly, pushed them past her sphincter and into her rectum. Jill began to hump back harder as Pat finger-fucked her ass in time to his steady strokes in her pussy. Brent moved away and George offered Jill his cock to suck, which she did with relish. She went slower and more lovingly with George than she had with Brent, sucking him all the way in her throat and holding him there before slowly drawing him out of her mouth. Behind her, Pat worked both her holes until her ass was good and loose.

Jill’s pussy made an audible sucking sound as Pat withdrew his cock. Ted was right behind him, eager to go. Jill reached over to her bedside table, opened the drawer and pulled out some lubricant jelly and handed it to Ted, who slathered his dick with it until it was gleaming. Then he swiped his dick across Jill’s pussy lips, but instead of lingering, he raised himself up and pressed his cock to her ass. Jill willed herself to relax; she knew the first entry was the hardest and that once he was in, she was in for pleasure galore. And, sure enough, Jill gave a desperate lurching sound as Ted pushed his dick past her anal ring. He held it just inside until she began to hump her ass back to get more of him. Ted seemed to be waiting for her to come to him, so she slowly pushed her ass back onto his iron rod. When he had it all the way in, he began to slowly fuck her back passage with slow, steady strokes, gritting his teeth as he did to hold back his tidal wave of cum.

Meanwhile, Pat had moved around and assumed the position in front of Jill, where she could once again try to get all of his fat meat in her mouth. Once again, she could get it all the way down for maybe 30 seconds then she had to back off. He was just too big, but she did get off on getting another good taste of herself.

Ted finally had to pull away or lose control. He pulled out of Jill’s ass with a plopping sound, and Larry was right behind. He tried to push his cock into Jill’s ass, but he slipped and plunged balls-deep in her suctioning pussy in one powerful push, and it felt so good, he decided to just fuck that hole, and Jill wouldn’t have let him out until she was ready anyway. The feel of his gristly 9 inches pumping forcefully in her cunt was what finally lit the fuse on Jill’s approaching orgasm. From that point on, she was conscious of nothing but her swelling lust, especially when Larry plunged two fingers in her ass. He was a former high school defensive lineman and he’d broken the first two fingers on his right hand twice each, leaving them gnarled and knotted. That made for an interesting feeling as he pumped them wetly in Jill’s ass. Larry almost lost it as he felt her velvety ass grip his fingers and her liquid cunt muscles milk his cock. But at the last minute, grabbed his cock hard by the base, squeezing back the boiling cum, and pulled out.

It was time for the show to come to a climax. Richie slithered under Jill’s squirming, sweaty body. As he did, her modest tits dangled in his face. Because she wasn’t busty, only about a 34B at best, men didn’t pay much attention to Jill’s tits. Which was a crying shame, because her breasts had just the right amount of droop, enough to fill an average coffee cup, to hang proudly on her chest, and her hard nipples were super-sensitive. Richie loved Jill’s tits. They were just right for his taste, and he licked, sucked, squeezed and pinched them roughly for maybe a minute before getting ready to fuck his prize and be the first to cum in her hot pussy.

Jill reared up to allow Richie into position, then she placed her right knee on the bed on one side of Richie’s body and propped her left foot beside the other, so she straddled his hips, with her pussy hovering over his purple cock. Richie held it up in the air as he stared into Jill’s eyes. Jill stared back for long seconds before closing her eyes lustfully and rubbing her tight pussy lips over the head of Richie’s massive penis. Then, with agonizing slowness, she lowered herself onto the mushroom head and descended down the shaft. Jill rolled her hips in a spiral motion all the way down until she was filled to the brim with his size. She gasped and croaked as she threw her head back and began to ride the glorious cock in her pussy that seemed to punch at the opening to her cervix with every inward thrust. Richie’s cock gleamed with the mixed slime of pre-cum and her copious juice as he grabbed her hips and began to work her up and down on his cock.

As she put her left knee onto the bed and began to ride like a cowgirl, she reached back with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks open, revealing her open asshole.

“Oh God! C’mon Mike, fuck my ass,” Jill said in a desperate, pleading tone. “ I want to feel your long cock in my ass while Richie fucks my pussy with his long, fat dick. God, I love to fuck.” Mike didn’t mess around, but put his spear to the open hole and pushed his way in. Jill kept waiting for him to finally run out of cock to fuck up her ass, but by the time he was in to the hilt, Jill was a whirling dervish, rolling her hips to get both of the obscenely long cocks all the way into her body. She had had plenty of DPs over the course of her nearly three years as a coke whore, but she didn’t think she’d ever – ever – been filled in both holes as deeply as she was by these two powerful 10-inchers. She was spouting gibberish, something about breaking her in half, and that’s what it felt like as her long, lean body worked between the two men.

Dimly, she felt a cock at her mouth, and looking up, she saw Larry leering down at her. She licked furiously at his cock, then fed it into her mouth and sucked hungrily on it. At her left, Ted was fisting his purple boner at the erotic spectacle going on in front of him. At her right, George also leaned on the headboard and slowly jacked himself, trying hard not to shoot too quickly. Brent knelt just to the left of George and pressed his cock to Jill’s right hand. She quickly began stroking him with frenzy, and she did the same to Pat, who was on her other side next to Ted.

Moans and gasps began to quicken as seven men worked themselves toward an explosive climax around the juicy redhead. Jill frantically pulled her mouth off Larry and pulled Ted to her. She sucked on him for a short time, then leaned over and sucked George for a few seconds. Then she leaned to her right and sucked Brent’s cock, then she leaned to her left and licked Pat’s cock. Jill’s breathing was getting heavier and more ragged as she felt herself being transported to another dimension.

For a few seconds, time seemed to stand still as everyone in the room focused on holding back the orgasmic tide as long as possible. Mike and Richie were working in rhythm in Jill’s ass and pussy, making her gasp with each filling stroke. Larry had firm hold of Jill’s sweaty curls, his cock working deep in her mouth, making her cheeks bulge at times with his fat length, and producing a steady, sloppy sound. Jill had her right hand slowly stroking George’s cock and her left was working furiously on Ted. Pat and Brent were off to either side, jacking themselves with increasing fury.

Finally, it was George who broke the dam. With a choking cry he arched his back, as Jill stroked his cock three times hard, and he shot a fiery load across her eyes and her cheek, then the rest of his load spurted all over her hand. That caused her to look down just a second, and that was when Ted wrenched his cock from Jill, stroked it twice and fired a cannon shot of cum that soared over her head, laced her right shoulder and hit the top of her head with a ribbon of hot cum, before finishing by shooting his last foaming shots in her left ear.

Seeing that display was too much for Pat and Brent, and they jacked themselves hard, soaking Jill’s tits with their steaming cream. As they spurted their cum across her chest, Larry threw his head back and moaned deeply, then he pulled Jill’s face to his hairy belly and erupted deep in her throat with a geyser of cum. He shot it so hard and so fast that Jill couldn’t keep up swallowing it, and some dribbled out her lips and ran down her chin.

That left Mike and Richie, still banging away, and Jill still wailing like a banshee as she hurtled upward, faster and faster, toward an explosion of epic proportions. As if on an unspoken cue, the two men flexed their hips faster and faster, driving their cocks relentlessly in Jill’s horny holes. She could feel the tidal wave rushing, rushing, rushing. She lifted her arms and ran her hands through her hair in a wanton motion, then took two fingers and frantically scooped up as much of the cum that pooled on her face as she could get then sucked the fingers deep, hungrily, in her mouth. She did this until her face was relatively clean then she rubbed all of the cum on her chest over her torso, finishing by cupping her slimy tits and pinching her nipples.

“Big cum,” she chanted dementedly. “Big cum. Make me have a big cum. Fuck me hard and make me cummmmm!” Harder and harder, the two dicks pumped, until Richie gave a grunt and Mike a gasp as their cocks ballooned to impossible size then erupted. They both spewed an incredible amount of cum deep in Jill’s clenching holes. At the first burst, Jill’s orgasm finally spilled over, and she began to give great heaving gasps and cries. She thrashed and writhed as the two men spent themselves completely in her pussy and her ass. For long minutes, there was no sound but the gasps of the trio trying to come back to earth after a totally mind-blowing experience. The two big cocks continued twitching in Jill for several minutes, as she slumped onto Richie’s sweaty, heaving chest, her body still shivering in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Even as she slowly returned to earth, Jill had the feeling that this night’s party was just getting started.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Madness Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds