Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 12

"Master, may I please explain it to you. I am not sure I will be able to give instructions as we go," I whisper.

Is this really happening, an 18 year old virgin? Who can take control of my body? Who can put me in sub-space? Most men never manage to do it.

"Of course Kitten." He replies

"Do you know what and where a woman's clit is?"

"Yes, Kitten. I know most women can cum from stimulation in the area."

"Good, you have a great start. The key is to pay attention to the woman's reaction to what you are doing. Listen to her breath and other clues her body gives. React to those, make what you are doing more intense, or stop it based on her clues."

"Kitten, if you haven't noticed, I seem to have it down with you." He says, a smug look on his face.

Well I had noticed. "So you can use fingers, vibrators, your tongue, or other things to stimulate her clit. If the couple fits well together, or the woman has a large clit, you can run your cock along it as you fuck her. Sadly, mine is small." I say.

"Time to shut your mouth Kitten and let me explore. Cum whenever you want." He says.

He moves down the bed pushes my legs apart. He pulls away my pussy lips and finds my clit. He rubs it between his fingers, watching my face. I gasp. He pinches it a little, and blows on the top. Oh my god, no one has ever done it before!

He flicks his tongue over my clit and I arch my back and cum. He starts finger fucking me while rubbing my clit. His eyes never leave my face. I hit sub-space hard, there is no return. I have no idea how long he finger fucks me, teases my clit, uses his tongue, or just rubs it.

I am barely aware of when his cock enters me.

All I can do is repeat, "Please, master, please."

He never even asks what I mean, he just keeps up the pleasure. I hear and feel him cum in me, and I just keep orgasming.

He brings me a glass of water, and caresses me as he rejoins me in bed. His touch sets of a new round of orgasms. I start to shiver from the sweat drying. He wraps me in the comforter, wraps his body around it and whispers loving things in my ear.

I have to get up and use the bathroom around 3 or 4 in the morning. I snuggle next to him and start gently rubbing his cock, which is already partially hard. Must be a good dream.

I gently roll him on his back, he makes a sleepy sound and seems to go back to sleep. I straddle him, and slowly start to ride him. I love his reaction as he wakes up and realizes what is going on. His eyes close in pleasure as I ride him faster. He cums. I lay down next to him and snuggle up.

He whispers "I love you, kitten."

Suddenly, I feel like throwing up again. How the hell did I lose control?

At about 6:00 in the morning, the big Texan and The Devil burst through the doors. The Texan is dragging Peter out of bed, "Come on kid we are going to miss our flight. Hahaha, I guess since it is our plane they can't really leave without us. We will miss our golf game if we don't hurry."

Peter gives me an apologetic look.

"Was she good to you son? Teach you how to please a woman?" the Texan asks.

"She was absolutely perfect, good call on the pizza." Peter responded, as if he knew this was going to cause me issues. He comes to the bed and gives me a deep kiss, "Until next time, Kitten"

The Texan scratches his head, "Son, you know she is just a whore."

Maeve blushes and feels like bursting into tears.

Peter responds, "I think someone is trying to temporarily turn her into a whore." He looks at The Devil.

"Trust me, she is not a whore." He looks at me as he says this.

I blush, as His dad just grunts. The Devil ushers them out.

The Devil burst back in after he sees them off, he grabs my hair and practically drags me to the Red Room. My head hurts so bad, I can't really hear what he is saying. He throws me in the cage.

He bends down and looks in my eye, "I understand why you pulled the Pizza fiasco, but next time do not defy me in front of my friends. If you want changes to the plan you will discuss it with me before. Do I make myself clear Maeve?"

"Yes, Master." I say.

"What the hell was saying about you not being a whore?" the Devil yells.

"I have no idea, master. He got the information I was trained as a submissive, and he took control about five minutes into my seduction. I was able to instruct him in everything you ordered," I told him.

"I will talk to his dad and make sure before I come back, since the severity of your punishment will depend on what he says," the devil tells me as he leaves the room.

God, I hate the cage. It makes marks on my skin, my muscles cramp. Since this is punishment I don't get a blanket or pillow to offer any protection. At least the boredom is quickly consumed by the pain, and trying to plot different more comfortable positions.

Eventually, The Devil, comes back.

"You are not to speak Maeve. After reviewing the reports from the last couple of days, I think I have the perfect punishment for you." He says as he opens the cage. "Crawl to the middle of the room and get in the kneeling position."

"I talked to the Texan, and he says you taught his boy everything we instructed you too, and more. "So cute little, Kitten, I brought you a fitting gift." The last part was said with a good deal of sarcasm.

I hear a little bell, as he puts what looks like a pink cat collar around my neck. I blush as he attaches a leash. "Now I will walk you to the room that I know you hate. Be a good kitty."

He very slowly walks me down the hall way. I can hear body guards laughing in the living room, I hope no one looks down the hall. Complete silence suddenly destroys hope.

"Arch your back and hiss, kitty," says The Devil.

I really hope this is the only humiliating part. I do as he instructed and hear some whistles behind me. I am blushing so hard I imagine my entire body is red.

He, leads me to the girl's room which has had several stuffed animals added.

"Kneel" he orders.

I do and he removes the collar and leash.

\"Well since I have to be in a meeting in 2 hours, we are going to skip the blow job. Maybe I will have you give me one in the office tomorrow," He says. "You have 10 minutes to get dressed, put on the make up and put your hair in pony tails. Plenty of time."

Oh my gosh, if this is going to be what I think it is, I am going to hate it. Sure enough, school girl outfit down to the Mary Jane shoes. I just want to get it over with, so I use the bathroom and get dressed up. I put the bright red lipstick on and outline my eyes with the black eye liner.

I look in the mirror, disgusting. I make myself take some deep breaths.

I walk out of the bathroom with dread. The Devil is sitting on the bed with a teddy bear on his lap, his staged jacket on the bed, his tie loosened. "Come here. baby girl, we need to talk about the birds and the bees. Come to daddy."

Oh my god, I can't do this. Breath deep, let your mind drift and just do as he wants. He has to leave soon for work. "Yes, daddy."

"Sit down next to daddy, baby girl," He says, patting the bed next to him.

I walk over, "Daddy you know I am not a baby anymore."

"You will always be my baby girl. I love you more than anything. Now I am going to teach you a new level of daddy's love. You will like it, I promise baby." He says. "Most daddies talk with their girls about the birds and the bees at your age. Sweet sixteen. In my family daddies have a special way of doing more than talk. Daddies show their girls how to do it, and then they do it until their girls leave for college. Only daddy gets to touch his good girl this way, no other boys. Do you understand?"

"Daddy in school they say daddies shouldn't do this." Knowing this line is futile. Another deep breath.

"Oh, but we know better, don't we baby?" he says.

"I guess daddy." I say.

"If you mention this to anyone, all of your pets will go away. You don't want to lose them do you?"

"No, daddy." I say.

"Undo the top three buttons of your blouse baby" he says.

Deep breath, I am an adult. This is just role playing. I fumble with the first one, but can't seem to get it undone.

"Here baby, let daddy help you." He says. Why is the devil being so gentle and patient? Because he knows this is hurting me, in an emotional way. He undoes the buttons, then reaches a hand in and cups a breast, what kind of teenager who has developed does not wear a bra?

"Such a good girl, hold up your arms so we can pull your blouse off," he says as

he pulls my blouse off, then gently pushes me on the bed to sit. "Daddy is going to take off his clothes now. I have a special treat for you in my pants."

I give my delighted smile, which he can probably tell is fake by the tears starting.

He undresses quickly, then comes and sits beside me. He gently kisses some of the tears away. He grabs his cock, "This is going to make you very happy soon, give it a kiss to show you appreciate it."

Oh now comes the blow job. I lean over to kiss it. To my surprise he tells me to lay on the bed. I do as instructed.

"Such a good girl for daddy," He says as he takes a nipple in his mouth.

I stare at the ceiling, trying to daydream away from this.

"You know you are supposed to look at daddy," He says.

My emotions are so raw, I don't want him to see my eyes. I do as instructed.

"I wish we had more time for this baby, but I have to go soon," He tells me. "Suck on this finger."

I do as instructed and he pulls up my skirt, and shoves the finger in my pussy. I gasp, it actually hurts. Sore from a night of sex. "Shhhh, baby it will be ok, first time is hard. It gets better, and next time we will have more foreplay to help you relax."

He pushes something up into my pussy, can't he at least use lube? No, he knows what he is doing. He puts his cock head on my pussy, and starts to push in. I squirm in pain, my tears constant. He pulls my hands over my head and holds them there so I can't squirm far.

"Fuck, you are so sexy with all those tear streaks on your face. So fucking tight. Such a good girl." He says. Then he pushes all the way in, something pops and liquid spills out. "Good girl, I just popped your cherry," He smiles. He must have put some sort of blood pack in my pussy.

It adds a little lube but not a lot, makes the fuck a little less painful. He finally cums. He pulls out some wrist cuffs from behind the bed and restrains my wrists.

"I think you should spend the day here baby, so you can savor these happy memories." He says as he gets a blanket to put over me.

He kisses my forehead, gathers up his clothes and leaves the room. Where the heck is Aedan through all of this?

I curl up into a ball and sob. I almost feel like a child who has been molested. How can he be so evil?

To be continued...

Savanna Suci

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds