Maggie Becomes My Whore Ch. 01

She said something to him then looked up at the dark window, where I was standing, but I was pretty sure no one could see in with the lights off. I saw him shift in his seat and I realized that he was pulling his pants down and unbuttoning his jeans. My wife looked up at the dark window again before lowering her head. Randy sighed and leaned his head back in the seat of the truck. Automatically he put one hand on the back of her head, which I could see bob up and down slowly in his lap through the window.

Once or twice he looked around to make sure the neighbors weren't watching, but otherwise he watched her suck his dick, reaching under her shirt for her tits, or laid his head back enjoying her skills. Occasionally, Maggie would pull her mouth off his cock to say something to him and they would smile at one another. Then she went back to work on his cock.

After about 15 minutes, her head started to bob faster and Randy tensed, and suddenly I could tell he was exploding in her mouth. Maggie continued to suck his cock slowly, obviously relishing being her boss's whore, cleaning him up to send home to his shrew of a wife. Then she smiled at him again, wiped her mouth a little bit, grabbed her things, and hopped out of truck. "See you tomorrow! I'll meet you in the conference room first thing," I heard her say as she waved goodbye.

Maggie came inside. "Well," she asked, "Did you enjoy the show?" In reply I grabbed her and hauled her ass into the bedroom, pushing her down on her knees and pulling out my thick cock. "Oh yeah, I've been waiting for this," she sighed. She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes, her boss's come still on the corners of her mouth, her tits practically jumping out of her top.

Without any hesitation I shoved my cock down her throat as far as I could, grabbing the back of her head like her boss had just minutes before, working my shaft in and out of her mouth. "Mmmmph," she grunted as I worked it deep, pushing all but the last inch or two in her mouth.

I continued to work her mouth and reached down to pinch her hard nipples, but I knew after spending 24 hours sucking cock she needed to be fucked. I pulled her up onto her feet and spun her around, pulling off her tight pants and laying her face down on the bed. Maggie loved being fucked from behind and I was only too happy to oblige. Her pussy was beyond wet. I spread her legs and looked for a minute at her beautiful swollen pussy, shaved up the way I like it, then I slid my cock all the way into her with one quick thrust.

Maggie cried out and held onto the comforter while I fucked her hard. I reached around and cruelly twisted her nipples, then reached down to play roughly with her clit. My balls slapped against her pelvis while I pounded her, and she just looked back at me like she had that first night, with her wet lips parted, probably amazed at the slut she had become in just a few years.

I was done being gentle, if I ever was before. From now on my wife was a whore, my whore and her boss's whore, and I would fuck her like one. I shoved a few fingers in her mouth and she sucked them greedily like they were another cock, making nasty slurping sounds. I shoved them in deep and gagged her while I pushed my cock deep into her tight pussy. "Do you like being your boss's little whore?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes," she sighed when I took my fingers out of her mouth. "I fucking love it. I want to suck his cock as much as I can. He gives me so much come, baby. I love it! I told him we could meet in the conference room tomorrow first thing and he could give me his load." Then she grabbed my fingers and put them back in her mouth, sucking on them noisily, loving having it at both ends.

"Jesus I had no idea you were such a slut," I told her as I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me. She slowly lowered herself down onto my thick shaft, spreading her pussy around me. She sighed when she hit the bottom, then slowly raised and lowered herself along my entire length. She slowly increased her speed and soon I was bouncing her up and down on my cock while I roughly played with her tits. "But I should have guessed you were when you showed up at my door wearing that dress for our first date."

She grabbed one of my hands and put my fingers back in her mouth. She sucked one, then two, then three, stretching her mouth around my fingers like she was getting her throat fucked by a fat cock. Then she smiled around my fingers.

"I wanted to be a slut, honey, I just didn't know how." She rocked her hips back and forth with my cock completely buried inside her. "Baby, I want to be a really bad whore. I want to swallow Randy's load while you fuck me. Can we do that? Please...?"

I was so turned on I could barely speak. I put my fingers back in her mouth and she bounced up and down while she sucked them, like she was pretending to suck Randy's cock while she rode me. "We'll see, baby," I said, "We'll see."

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds