Magic Lessons Part 2

Michael watched as the two girls walked out of the shop ahead of him. Lucy's hips twitched from side to side as she walked, swinging the fringe of her dress away from her legs. The almost bare flesh of Cherry's ass flexed under her shorts hardening Michael's cock with every stride. By now the only thought on his mind was how fast he could get the two of them to a bed.

As they walked into the more public areas of the wall Michael speeded up, cut between the two women, and wrapped an arm around each. His left hand, holding onto Cherry, rested on bare flesh which he began stroking lightly. Cherry let out a soft sigh and then suddenly jerked away. "Oh, Victoria's Secret. They've got these new bras out that I want to try on." She was swinging into the shop before Michael and Lucy could think.

The new bra was a French blue balconette design in stretch lace. Cherry grabbed a matching thong and headed toward the changing rooms. "Lucy, could you come and make sure this fits me okay?" she asked.

"Sure," Lucy replied glancing back at Michael. He found himself another chair outside the changing rooms and sat down to wait.

In the cubicle, Cherry was chatting as she unzipped her top. "It can be really difficult to get good bras that fit when you're a 34D." She reached to the back of her neck and parted the Velcro, releasing her breasts from the leather. "I think it's useful to have another girl to check there's no... unsightly bulges. Y'know?" She dropped the halter top onto a small stool and turned to look at Lucy.

Lucy pounced, catching both of Cherry's wrists and lifting them quickly over her head. Using the extra height provided her by nature and her boots, Lucy pinned Cherry's wrists to the back wall of the cubicle stretched well up above her head. Their bodies pressed together and Cherry started to protest. Lucy silenced her by pressing her mouth hard against Cherry's, her tongue probing between the older girl's lips. At first Cherry resisted, but not for long; the kiss rapidly became two-way and passionate. It was Lucy that broke it eventually, pulling away to nip her way down Cherry's jaw-line. Her teeth bit playfully at Cherry's earlobe and then she began to whisper into Cherry's ear, grinding her body against the half-naked woman as she did so.

"I want you, Cherry. I want to suck on those magnificent tits of yours. I want to lick all the way down your body from your tits and then I want to have you dance on my tongue until you cum. I want to squeeze your tits around Michael's cock and watch him sliding up and down between them. I want to see him cum all over you and then I want to lick his jism off your tits. I want him to push his long, hard cock into your pretty little behind while I eat your pussy, and then when he's cum, spurting all that hot juice up into your ass, I want to push my tongue in where he's been and make you cum 'til you don't know what day it is."

Cherry was panting. Her eyes were tight shut and her skin was flushed. "You want it too, don't you Cherry? You want Michael and me to fuck you. You want us to take you and use you. Don't you Cherry? Just the thought of my tongue in your pussy is enough to make you wet, isn't it?"

"Y-yes," Cherry moaned. "I want it so bad."

Lucy slid her hands down Cherry's arms until she was gripping her biceps, pressing them against the wall. Now she could reach Cherry's nipples with her mouth and she sucked first one, then the other in, lapping at the nipples with her tongue, and eliciting a moan of pleasure from her victim. She closed her teeth lightly on Cherry's right nipple and the little blonde's eyes burst open. Lucy straightened up and looked hard into Cherry's eyes. "Beg me," she said.

Cherry swallowed. "L-Lucy, please make me cum."

"Not good enough."

"Lucy, please, I beg you, please, I'll do anything. Take me somewhere and fuck me."

"You'll do anything?"

"Anything you, or Michael, want me to do, I'll do it if you'll just let me cum."

"Okay, since you've asked so nicely. Now, finish trying on your bra and then we'll go somewhere more secluded."

"I d-don't think I want the bra just now," Cherry whimpered.

"You'll try it on, missy. I'm not having you drag me in here for no reason."

Michael watched the two girls emerge from the changing rooms with a slightly bemused look on his face. He watched as Cherry followed meekly behind Lucy to the checkout, paid for her new bra and panties, and followed her over to where Michael was examining a rack of nightgowns. Lucy leaned toward Michael's ear and whispered, "Looks like you don't need special powers to turn someone into a sex slave."

"Um," Cherry said, her voice meek and unassuming, "I was thinking. There's a place I know of, a friend of mine told me about it. I've wanted to go there for a while, but I've never had someone I thought I could go there with. W-we could go there."

"Sounds... interesting," Michael said. "Let's try it."

Cherry seemed to lose her nerve a little as she had to walk outside in her skimpy leather outfit. Michael gripped her waist tighter and propelled her out into the sunlight. "If you don't keep walking," he told her in a low voice, "I'll open up those little shorts of yours and finger fuck you on the hood of your car." She stiffened slightly. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"N-no," Cherry whimpered.

"Don't lie, Cherry." He slipped his fingers a little way into the waistband of her shorts and she gasped. "You're just a walking, dripping pussy right now. You'd do anything to get fucked."

Cherry let out another little whimper. "Oh, god, yes," she moaned. "Th-that's my car." She indicated a Ford saloon and started searching for her keys in her bag.

"At least it's bigger than Julia's," Lucy commented. Squeezing into the back of the sports car Julia Calvin drove had given her cramp on more than one occasion.

Michael climbed into the back seat this time. He wanted Lucy to sit in the front beside Cherry. As they drove south toward the place Cherry had mentioned, Michael leaned forward and whispered in Lucy's ear. She listened intently and, when he had sat back down, she pushed herself up off her seat, pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist, and sat back down again. Cherry swerved the car suddenly, but dragged it back under control. "What are you doing?" Cherry asked. "Someone will see."

"Through the car door?" Michael asked.

Lucy was now stroking her neatly trimmed bush. She pushed her middle finger between her pussy lips and found her clit, stroking it lightly to get her juices flowing. She let out a soft groan and slid the finger down her folds and into her cunt. "Mmm, this feels good," she moaned. She slid her index finger in alongside the other one, then began to massage up and down between clit and cunt. "Ooh, Cherry, this is sooo good. I want you to be doing this," she pouted, "but you have to drive."

Lucy pulled her fingers out of her pussy and pushed them under Cherry's nose. Cherry breathed in deeply. "I w-want to be doing that, too," Cherry said in a small voice. Lucy could see Cherry's nipples struggling against the leather of her halter top. With a wicked grin on her face, she pushed a hand through the hole at the front and rubbed pussy juice over Cherry's straining nipple. "Oh, g-god!" Cherry groaned. "We're almost there."

Lucy pushed her hand back into her pussy, slipping all four fingers inside and stroking herself as rapidly as she could. "Yes," she hissed, "I am. Oh, oh, oh, ooooh!" Her body shook, held down by the seatbelt. Slowly she relaxed enough to pull down her dress as Cherry turned the car into the car park of what appeared to be a small, private club.

The name above the door was 'Restrain Yourself'. Looking very flushed indeed, Cherry led the way through the large panelled door and into an air-conditioned lobby. Behind the small reception desk was a tall blonde girl in an immaculate, white silk shirt. "Good afternoon," she said. "How may we help you?"

Cherry looked slightly abashed, but this place was her choice so she knew she would have to deal with it. "Yes, we'd like to hire a room for a while."

The receptionist smiled warmly and stood up, handing a sheet of paper on a clipboard to Cherry. "That's our tariff, if you'd like to select a suitable room for your needs I'll check that it's free." Cherry ran her eyes down the tariff. Michael and Lucy feigned boredom as she looked for what she was after.

"The, err, Jacobean Room looks good," she said, finally. "For two, no, three hours?"

The receptionist looked slightly surprised. "As madam wishes." She bent a little closer to Cherry and whispered, "Can they keep you busy for three hours in there?"

"Oh, I think so."

The receptionist raised an eyebrow and glanced back at Michael and Lucy. "Well, if you need any help, just buzz me. I get off in thirty minutes."

"I'll remember that," Cherry said pleasantly. "Now, if you could show us to the room?"

The receptionist nodded and led the way down a corridor to an oak panelled door with 'The Jacobean Room' on the nameplate. She pushed the door open, sliding a little 'in use' marker into place beside the lock. "If there's anything you need, just let me know," she said, and marched back to the lobby.

"Oh wow," Lucy said as she walked into the room. "This is great." The room was filled with bondage equipment: stocks, crosses, suspension frames. There were also several cupboards and, when Lucy opened one, she found that they were filled with numerous sex toys. Lucy looked over at Cherry. "You've been waiting to bring someone here? You are a naughty little girl." Cherry looked meekly down at her feet, while Michael closed the door, and Lucy reached into the cupboard, coming out with a long leather sheath. "Turn around, Cherry," she said. Cherry complied and Lucy slipped he sheath over Cherry's lower arms, strapping them tightly together so that her shoulders were pulled back. Her breasts strained forward at this, giving Michael a most pleasing view of the small blonde's body.

"Blindfold her and bring her over here," he told Lucy, indicating one of the suspension frames. Lucy found a padded, leather blindfold and strapped it over Cherry's eyes. Once Cherry could no longer see, Michael began to hunt through the cupboards. He located a few things that looked interesting, but Lucy was waiting for him with Cherry under the frame.

The arm sheath Lucy had chosen came with fixing rings and Michael attached these to ropes coming down from the frame. Pulling on the ropes hauled Cherry's arms upward at the wrists, forcing her head down. Michael stopped when Cherry's arms were a little above the horizontal. He retrieved a spreader bar with ankle cuffs from a cupboard and fitted them around Cherry's legs, spreading them to about three feet at the bottom. This pulled the angle of her arms a little higher and she let out a soft cry of pain.

"Take off her top, Lucy," Michael said. "Then take off your dress. Leave those boots on, your legs look stunning in them." While Lucy did as he asked, Michael undressed, wandering about as he did so to examine the other devices in the room. Naked, he turned back to where the two women were waiting.

Deciding on a course of action, Michael walked around to stand behind Cherry. Reaching down, he slowly unzipped her straining shorts from the back around to between her legs. Cherry let out a long, low moan as the leather relaxed across her bottom. Her ass cheeks were spread from the angle her body was at, and Michael now had full access to her pussy and ass. His cock twitched at the thought of burying himself in Cherry's pert little ass, but she was Lucy's slave... "Lucy, what do you think we should do with this slutty little cunt?" he asked.

Lucy ignored the whimper that escaped Cherry's lips. The older girl was panting again. Lucy reached into a cupboard and took something out, a small vibrator. "You come over here and fuck her face," she said. "I'll deal with that end."

They exchanged places, and Lucy was delighted at the exposed flesh revealed by the undone zip in Cherry's shorts. She squatted down behind Cherry and pushed her face into Cherry's sopping wet bush. Her tongue darted out to taste Cherry's juices and Cherry jerked forward, her mouth opening with the start of an "oh." Michael stopped it by grabbing her hair and pushing his cock down her throat.

Lucy's tongue set up a rhythm in Cherry's pussy, while Cherry began to hungrily suck on Michael's cock as he slid it in and out of her mouth. With each thrust he could feel her throat against the head of his penis, but he knew he could push deeper and determined he would as Cherry's excitement grew.

Lucy worked her tongue over Cherry's clit, sliding between her pussy lips, pushing into her cunt, and lapping rapidly. When she was sure Cherry was well worked up, she lifted the vibrator and slid it into Cherry's anus. It slipped in easily, but Cherry still jerked away from the sudden intrusion. The sudden action pushed Michael's cock straight down Cherry's throat and he kept it there for several seconds before pulling out. Now Cherry knew that each thrust would be deeper than the last. Lucy turned the vibrator on, and began to twist it lightly against the walls of Cherry's anus as Michael slid his cock once more down Cherry's throat.

Unable to see, disoriented, assailed in three holes with sensation she could do nothing to stop, Cherry felt her first orgasm building between her legs. It spread rapidly out into her body and her back arched as it racked her frame. It was followed rapidly by another, and another. She felt Michael's cock swelling in her mouth and knew that he would soon cum, knew that he would soon by pumping his juice deep into her throat, and the thought drove her to another orgasm.

She came out of it enough to relax her throat as Michael's swollen shaft drove deep into her throat and stayed there as it began to pulse and then to jerk with the effort of spewing jism into her body. She swallowed as hard as she could, feeling some of the juice running out of her mouth even as she did so.

Michael pulled out of Cherry's mouth, and she just had long enough to draw a single breath before Lucy's ministrations drove her to another, shattering climax.

Lucy and Michael relaxed the rope holding Cherry's arms up and she sagged to her knees, unable to stand without support. She could hear Michael and Lucy talking in low voices, but her addled brain could make no sense of the words. Suddenly she was lifted to her feet, the cuffs removed from her ankles, along with her sandals, the restraint removed from her arms. She expected the blindfold to be next, but it stayed on. Instead, she felt hands unbutton her shorts and slide them down her legs. "This way, Lucy," Michael said, leading her across the room. "Step up," he added after a few paces and she felt a wooden board against her bare toes. She stepped up and Michael guided her another step forward until her ribs came in contact with a padded wooden bar.

"W-what's going on," she whimpered, but neither of them answered her. Instead her arms were stretched out and placed in cuffs, her legs were spread wide and also cuffed to something. She felt open, exposed. Then the bar against her rib cage was raised up until the upper surface, velvet covered and soft, lifted her breasts with it. The bar stopped right under the base of her breasts, pushing them up and forward. There was, she realised, a depression in the bar that was cupping her breasts a little, pushing them together. Someone placed a strap around her back, tightening it so that she could not possibly back away from bar, even as far as her arms would stretch. She thought it was over until she felt another bar closing down on the top of her breasts. It, too, was padded and there was no pain, but with the top bar closed down, her breasts were pressed closely together and out from her chest. With her legs spread lewdly and her tits squashed out on display, Cherry had never felt more like a slut in her life; and she had meekly allowed herself to be put into this position.

Michael slipped the blindfold off her head. It had to be Michael, because Lucy was standing in front of her, grinning in a manner that told her that this particular ordeal was far from over. Cherry glanced down and realised that she was clamped into the oddest set of stocks she had ever seen. Tit stocks! They seemed made for her large breasts, Lucy was too small and firm for them to take proper hold. She could see that the exposed skin of her tits was flushed with blood, and her nipples were more distended than she had ever seen before. However had invented this device clearly had someone like Cherry in mind.

"Now what shall we do with you?" Lucy mused. "Ah, I know." She dropped to her knees in front of Cherry, becoming immediately invisible behind Cherry's forward-thrust tits. Where she had gone became obvious, however, as Cherry felt thumbs pushing aside her pussy lips, followed rapidly by a tongue lapping quickly at her clitoris. Cherry let out a loud moan as Lucy began kneading her mons while tonguing her clit hard and fast.

Michael appeared around the side of the stocks, grinning brightly. He was looking down at where Lucy was at work and, as he watched, his cock rose from half-mast to near vertical. Cherry stared brazenly back at him, watching his cock stiffen. Her arousal grew with his shaft and she knew that she was going to cum soon if Lucy kept going. Lucy knew it too and, as Cherry's excitement grew to near crescendo, she stood up, pussy juice shining all over her grinning face, leaving Cherry to cry out in frustration.


"Not yet, little slut," Lucy said. She glanced over at Michael and he handed her a bundle of wire. From the bundle, Lucy extracted first one, then a second nipple clamp, settling each into place over one of Cherry's blood-engorged nipples. Each clamp had a little knob attached, allowing it to be tightened as much as was required, and Lucy tightened them until she heard Cherry wince. Then she would let go, and the nipple would be pulled hard down, stretched tight against the breast, by the attached weight. With both clamps in place, the reason for the connecting wire became clear as Lucy showed Cherry the little remote control. "Yes," she said as realisation dawned on Cherry's face, "they vibrate." Lucy turned the control knob on the remote and the little weights began to hum. Shivers of sensation burst through Cherry's breasts. Her nipples felt they had been hard-wired to her brain. She let out a long, low groan, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

A minute or so later, when Cherry had calmed down from the initial burst of sensation, Lucy dropped to her knees again, slid her thumbs up between Cherry's pussy lips, and began massaging her clit once more. Cherry felt another pair of hands, Michael's, sliding over her inner thighs. He slid his palms over her ass cheeks and then up her sides as far as the belt around her ribs. Small shivers ran through her body at his touch. She would cum this time, she knew it. She felt Michael's finger's twine into her hair and he pulled her head around so that he could force his mouth against hers. His tongue pushed between her lips, stroking along her upper teeth, skipping over the tip of her tongue. She responded, pressing her own tongue out against his. She could feel the start of an orgasm building between her legs. Her knees began to tremble.

Lucy stopped licking, stood up, and said, "Michael?"

Michael broke off the kiss and nodded to her before moving behind Cherry, out of her field of vision. The nipple clamps were still humming, but Lucy had turned them down so that the surge of sensation through Cherry's breasts had reduced to a trickle.

Cherry felt Michael's hands on her ass cheeks again. He slid them up her sides to the belt, but this time slid them back down, cupping her ass in his hands, pushing out to spread her wide. She felt the head of his cock between her cheeks. It was slick and slightly sticky; lubricated. The head of his cock found the narrow opening of her anus and her eyes widened. "No!" she gasped. "You can't mean to..." The pressure increased on her sphincter as he pressed on it. Involuntarily, she tightened her muscles, increasing the pain. "Oh, god, no," she moaned. "It hurts."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds