• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Magic Lotion?

Magic Lotion?

The door bell rings, but you ain't movin for nothing. Your severe sun poisoning, covers your back, top of your chest, and also fried your feet purple. You're lying topless and socks-less in near agony with no relief in sight. You kicked your almost useless husband out of the house with you kids in tow, so you could wallow in misery alone. You can't sleep, you can't eat, and your pussy is wet from what? The bell continues ringing three stories below, relentlessly. You put the pillow over your ears, but still hear it.

Finally you scream.

"GO AWAY SICK ANGRY LADY WILL BITE!!!"

After a moment or two of quiet you hear the bell again, you realize you will never get any peace until you take care of the idiot at the door. You slowly, painfully drag yourself out of bed, ignoring pain as well as possible, and drag yourself down three flights of stairs to arrive at the front door. You look out and see me, more than shocked you open the door.

"What the fuck are you doing out of bed?"

I exclaim loudly.

"Opening the fucking door for you, moron!!!" You reply louder.

"Here let me help you back to bed, I brought you some magic lotion to ease your pain."

Smiling broadly.

More surprised than anything, the pain talks loudly as you try to quiz me on my appearance at your door, and you let me help you up the stairs.

"You coulda put on nipple stickers or something to open the door?."

You realize you're still topless, and move too quick to cover your bare chest and emit a groan of pain.

"Don't worry I promise not to look."

I smile.

My arm around your waist, taking much of your weight off of your feet we make it to the stairs. Arm covering your beautiful chest, I stop. Not waiting for you, I scoop you up in my arms. Slightly rubbing your flaming back.

"Easy, if you drop me I'll fucking kill you."

"A featherweight like you?"

I start the long trudge up the stairs. You know I'm straining, but not as much as you thought.

I'm holding your upper body close to me, so your right breast is mashed against my chest, to avoid hitting your head or feet. We reach your bed, after you show me which door. I gently as possible, move to your side and deposit you on it.

Your nipples are standing out, and you find your pussy itching again. You grab the pillow next to you and cover your chest with it as you make yourself comfy.

"What are you doing here, and what magic salve?"

"Lotion, and I'm gonna relieve your pain and stress with it. It's an old formula I found online and I'm gonna rub it on you, wherever it hurts!"

Not to be second guessed, you refuse it. We argue for a few minutes, then you think how you've tried everything else. What could it hurt?

"Ok, but be very, very gentile, I wouldn't want to hurt you in an involuntary pain reaction."

You smile.

I sit down, back you on the bed, and pull something out of my jacket which I take off and throw on the other side of the bed.

"You got any weed?. Don't look so shocked, if I'm eventually gonna move here, I might as well take up the state pastime!"

You produce a bag and rolling paper and start rolling a joint, economy and all that. Plus we get to share it. Meanwhile I start softly lotioning your feet, the contact seems to tingle, matching the tingling in your pussy. You blush, embarrassed at being so turned on by such non-intimate contact. But it has been so long...

I thoroughly lotion your swollen feet, and the relief is almost immediate, coupled with that strange tingling that now seems to envelop not only your pussy, but most of your body.

You light the joint, take a puff and hand it to me.

"Here."

I take it an take a long drag, coughing. You smile, and wonder what you did to deserve such a good friend.

"Lean forward, so I can get your back."

You comply as I hand the joint back, and you take a long drag, coughing slightly. I turn to face you and looking into your eyes start lotioning your blistered back, gently. The tingling grows. It's a very pleasurable feeling, and in your current state, you go with it.

You are leaning forward scrunching the pillow hair covering your face now, as I work the lotion into your back. You are amazed at the absence of pain as I need your damaged skin. Your nipples must be making holes in the pillow in this position. The contact with the pillow making them feel like small blow torches, and your pussy a furnace, that is now leaking fluid profusely

I finish your back, and whether it's the pot or you or me or the lotion, you lie back on your pain free back, look me in the eyes and remove the pillow, exposing your wonderful half tanned chest.

I stare back in to your eyes and smile. I have you! You stare into my face as you take another drag on the joint. I pour lotion on both my hands staring back at you. Putting the bottle down on your night-table with my palm edges. I motion with my head to you, and you hold the joint between my lips, as I take another long drag, coughing. You smile again.

As my hands make contact with your bare breasts, and electrical charge seems to go off, and you gasp. Wondering what the fuck is up with this stuff, and not caring. You arch your back slightly pushing you breasts up towards my hands. I knead them softly and lovingly. You close your eyes, and soak up the very warm and tingly feelings.

I take 2 lotion filled fingers and start massaging your left nipple, while massaging your whole right breast, with my other hand. You rub your legs together, squishing your pussylips together. Wishing for more...

"Does it feel good?"

"Mmmmmmmmm," is your only reply. one hand moves lower over your stomach, while the other switches to your right nipple. The lotion is thinning out, but not evaporating. My hand slides easily across your stomach, and runs along the border of your panties.

The fire that burns inside you is aching to get out, your pussy throbs with every heartbeat, your nipples pulse with every labored breath.

"Your mine, you know."

Almost a whisper, like the dream your falling into now.

"Mmmmmmm," is all you seem to be able to say.

My hands drop to your pantywaist, and then pull downward. A momentary shock goes through your brain, almost realizing you should stop me, but you go with it. where is the joint seems to bubble to the surface, I want this also comes forth.

Your panties drenched from your pussy are slid off, and your legs opened. A dry hand cups your burning pussy, middle finger extending past the slippery lips of your fiery hole to massage your special spot. You arch your back to open yourself to my intrusion upon your body. My hand massaging your lips up and down in rhythm with my finger. A dry finger touches your lips, and you instinctively open them.

Swallowing it into your mouth in a deep sucking action. Moaning in the process. My mouth finds your left breast, and my tongue swirls around it, with passion and purpose. I am his, you bubble as you sink into the bed and rise to new heights of wanting.

I pull my finger from your mouth, and lie on my stomach between your legs.

"Remember, I am here to relieve all pain and stress."

My mouth finds your steamy pussy. My tongue explores your neglected lips, inside and out. My lips and teeth suck and tease, and send new bursts of pleasure through your body.

The swirling lasts forever, and the temperature rises even more. My breath on your pussy and inner thighs. My tongue probing and fucking. My teeth and lips sending electrical jolts through you.

"I am yours." You finally speak. Sounding weak and far way. "Fuck me, Fuck me Good."

I raise up from your sopping cunt, to my knees. I unzip my fly, you stare through hazy eyes at my naked engorged dick pointing at you.

"Mmmmmmm," you meant to say something else.

"Mmmmmmm."

I am over you now, My teeth clamp your left nipple, sending pain and pleasure through you. My shirt against your bare body seems normal, just fuck me now!

My jeans brush your inner thighs and fall away to either side, you arch again opening yourself to me, as my dick finds it's home. So wet and open as you are I slip all the way in. My zipper rubbing your pussylips, in pleasurable pain.

My jeans rough against your pelvis, I start slowly and deliberately fucking your sloppy wet cunt.

"Ooohhhhh," escapes your lips. The slow pumping of my dick into your cunt reaches your ears as your brain struggles to adjust to the mind shattering feelings. Is this how it was? Does it feel this good? Am I dreaming?

Fucking your cunt faster now, each thrust making your tits jiggle up and down and side to side, slow but hard. Filling you each strike, pants rubbing your pelvis. Your cunt tries to squeeze me each time. All the way out, head of my cock between your drenched cunt-lips. Then again....

"Do you want this?"

"Yes."

You hear yourself croak. As you struggle to keep up with the sensations.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes."

Another far off croak, between rumbles running through your entire body.

Suddenly I pull out, and move from between your legs, repositioning my body to your side, and grab you hip to face me. My mouth finds your cunt again, freshly fucked by my cock, and starts devouring you.

Your half opened eyes stare distantly at my slick dick in front of your face, bouncing gently as I eat you out. You reach out and hold it, trying to stroke it gently. The temperature is rising again, like a fever running from your cunt. You know it's a matter of time now, and bubbles seem to cloud your mind.

..."Cum, I want to cum, make me cum, please, let me cum."

"NO." You hear me say?

"Please, I'll do anything, just make me cum."

Did you say that complete sentence out loud? Did he say no?

"You know the deal."

In your mind? Swirling pleasure, disappointment, frustration.

"Yes, Master, Please make me cum, Master."

"Better slut."

"Yes, Master."

I increase my tongue fucking and devouring of your cunt. You feel the world go black, then white, then your cunt is overflowing with juice and spasming.

uncontrollably, your body shudders from head to toe, you see stars before your eyes, and hear loud moaning in your ears. This lasts what seems like forever, you're breathing like you just ran the mile up to work, your heart racing. Then you relax....

As you start to come to your senses. you feel me moving next to you. Your pain is a distant memory, pleasure waves are still crashing gently over your body. Your mind still swirling with the intense feelings. You hear distant noises and shuffling. All echoes or are you dreaming?

"Turn over."

"Yes master." Rolls off your lips without any thought or effort. You are already on your side and just complete the roll to your stomach. I straddle your legs, now naked. My leg hair brushing against you sends tingling waves to your cunt and nipples. A smack lands hard on your right buttcheek. THe pain is sharp and unexpected, yet sends waves of after-pleasure surging through you, setting off distant electrical charges in your brain.

"You are being punished for not calling me to you sooner."

"Yes, master. I have been bad." Smack! Smack! Smack! A slow steady rhythm continues as your ass is punished for your transgressions.

"Whenever my slut is horny she must come to me, her one and only master for release. When the slut disobeys she will be punished."

"Yes, master." Echoes in your mind. Smack! Sealing the deal. Smack! The lotion forgotten, the pain from your sunburn fading into nothingness. Smack!. Your recent pleasure at the hands of you true master is still reverberating through your soul. Smack! Like a distant heartbeat both near and far pulsing your personal tuning fork of love and lust. Smack! The spanking moves to your left buttcheek, as the right is bright cherry red.

"Does the slut submit to her one and true master?"

"Yes, master." Smack!

"Does the slut understand the meaning of her punishment?" Smack!

"Yes, Master." Smack!

"The slut will always obey her one and only master." Smack!

"Yes Master." Smack!

"The slut will submit to punishment when she is deemed bad, by her one and only true master." Smack!

"Yes, Master." Smack!

"The slut will always come to her one and only master when she is horny." Smack!

"Yes, master."

"Is the slut ready to be fucked by her one and only true master?." Smack!

"Yes, my master." Smack! The last lands mostly on your buttcrack covering both cheeks.

"Good, Slut."

"Yes, master."

I ease off the back of your legs and place my cock at the entrance of your still sopping wet hole, between your tight red buttcheeks. You open your legs slightly, but needlessly as my cock slides in with ease. I slide all the way in, my stomach pressing against your abused ass, hunched over your still red back. I stay that way, as my left hand finds your mouth and you suck my finger in, loudly sucking and moaning.

My cock completely fills your cunt sending electrical waves throughout your body. You writhe like a whore in heat under me. Raising your ass to me, pressing us closer together, mashing my pelvic bone against the hot red seat of your ass. Twisting and turning in a fever heat as your temperature rises again. I slowly start pulling out of you, then slowly back in. A sheen of sweat glistens off your back. Steadying the rhythm to match your gyrations, slow and easy, but all the way out, then all the way in . You read my mind and match me thrust for thrust meeting each with raised red ass and open dripping cunt.

The heat is unbearable, the sounds of animalistic sex are distant and near. The squishing of our bodies, the sucking of your mouth on my finger. The swirling dreamy feeling washes over you stronger now. I change my angle, massaging your special spot with my cock in your furnace like cunt. Churning the butter of your slippery passion within you, with each thrust.

I quicken the pace.

"The slut loves a hard cock in her cunt. The slut has been without a hard cock for too long."

You don't answer, your mouth being filled. Your gyrations increase to match mine, sweat flowing between us freely now. the temperature rises and the pleasure waves increase. The pressure within and without equalizing in your brain, shooting stars crisscross your vision.

I thrust deeper and harder, slamming my stomach against your ass, pelvic bone to pelvic bone as you meet my intensity. I remove my hand to steady my thrusting, holding my bodyweight off yours as I bite your neck on your jugular. More waves crashing harder and harder, each thrust closer and further away, louder and softer, the racing heartbeat of the universe is between your ears. Reality or dream you don't care, you're going with it. The passion explodes in your head as you feel the gut wrenching spasms racking your whole body streaming out from your cunt, your eyes roll back in your head as you buck to my frenzied fucking. You feel my cock engorge, our lust and love mixing on your bed, in our minds, in our lives. I cum... Hard into you. Spewing goblets of cum in your womb as your orgasming cunt pumps out every last drop. A whisper, a thought, a dream?

"That was awesome, Slut."

"Yes, master...."

Awareness...

You wake on your stomach,with a start. Pain shoots from your back and feet, as you lift yourself to a sitting position much too quickly. You scan your room. The window is open, an obviously burnt out joint in a cup on your night table. A store-bought lemon scented lotion bottle rests next to it. Then you feel it, a feeling of contentment permeates your being, then you feel more. You're naked, a stickiness between your legs and over your pubic area...

"Oh God!"

Panic flashes through your mind, as the cottony fabric of your recent memory surfaces intermittently. You reach for your panties on

the bed next to you, and put them on. Then as you raise your t-shirt neatly folded, huh? You see

your vibrator and next to it your laptop open. You touch the mouse to bring it out of standby

and see an open conversation window to me on it. The last message:

'12:43p: I'll be right there :)'

(Long SIGH)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Magic Lotion?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds