Magic Girls 01: Revelations (Illustrated)

Suddenly, Cindy sprung up from her couch in a cold sweat. It was a couch that didn't exist in her living room a moment ago. It was her old couch. The sun beamed in from her windows as Cindy found herself sitting up on her couch once more. The morning had come, and Cindy slowly rose up from her reclined position, and found her living room exactly as it was before Hannah had come over that night. There was an empty bottle of wine on Cindy's coffee table, and one wine glass all by itself.

Cindy felt groggy. She felt slightly hung over. She looked down at her body and saw the same jeans and pink top she had worn the night before still on her body. Not only that, but her body was as she remembered it and not the way Hannah wanted it. Cindy was in complete disarray, but soon found answers as on her coffee table was her cell phone with one missed call. After a few buttons were pressed, a voice spoke to Cindy.

"Hey, Cind. It's Hannah. I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. I know its late but something came up and I had to fly out of town. But hey! Next time I'm back in town, I'll look you up and we can meet up again. Later!"

Cindy turned her phone off in disappointment. Hannah was right. Despite the vivid memories of the night before, it was obvious she had started drinking alone and dreamt the whole thing up. As she rose from her couch, still slightly confused and weary, she thought how ridiculous it was that her old lesbian fling from college would have magic powers. As she walked towards her bathroom to prepare for work, she shook her head and laughed at the idea that quiet little Hannah was really a sexual being that could fly and walk through walls and move things around with her thoughts.

Hannah; a goddess. It was surely a sexy dream, but obviously not true. Obviously ... right?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds