Magick Ch. 03-04

Cain had seen her naked body before when she had taken him under her tutelage after his Grandfather had been culled. As a young man, barely 16, confused; frightened and of course easily aroused Selene had taught him the charms of an 'adept' and then took him to her bed. She looked not a day older than the first moment he had met her in Otherworld. Now, still mind-bogglingly lovely, she stood before him. Cain knew she had been using her magicks to stay young and beautiful. Selene stood, her high proud breasts pointing upward with coral pink stiffened nipples; her flat toned belly and shapely legs. Her pussy was crowned with a neatly trimmed dark bush of pubic hair and to complete the vision; her dark long hair waved and moved as if being blown by a light sweet breeze.

Cain watched her form solidify and harden in this world, like a glass sculpture being fired in an oven, and despite everything, he felt his weak flesh becoming aroused. His prick stiffened. He knew she was playing with him. Selene was at least ten years his senior, but that didn't matter; she was intoxicating.

"Welcome Cain to a greater world than you knew!" She smiled and then walked forward and hugged him. As she drew back, a black wisp of smoke enveloped her naked form, and a thin black dress clothed her naked figure. Her breasts were still pert and in the low-cut neckline of the wraparound dress, that was a glove up her skin and of course, she needed no underwear or shoes.

"Selene," Cain answered, nodding and smiling.

"Now you have joined us, it is only proper that you should be welcomed to Mage-World and given your rightful place. However, you do have some items for me I hope?" Her voice was silky and playful, supreme in her confidence and power. She oozed sexual energy and her eyes were dark and luminous in the candlelight and flickers of her aura.

"Selene! Is not the Dread Council to take possession of these most terrible relics?" Cain asked, his tone serious and fearful of just what Selene was doing here, alone and without a Dread Councillor as her escort.

"Surrender the relics, Cain! I will not ask again." Her threat was obvious, and it was clear that Selene had her own plans for the totems.

"Do you work this for your advantage Selene? Does the Dread Council even know about these relics? I assume you already have a greater knowledge than I about the power that resides in them!" His words were accusations and Selene simply smiled.

It was now clear; she wanted the relics for herself and herself alone.

"I know what power they possess and I will use it to restore the Arcana Majestae to its rightful place!" Her words hissed like a snake, but the smile did not leave her lips.

Cain shuffled uncomfortably, he was outmatched in nearly every way, but a cold anger gripped him, " The relics rob magicks from the practitioner! They nullify any power; you cannot use them without losing your strength!"

"Or the strength of others!" Selene raised her eyebrow and then Cain saw the plan. In his youth, Selene herself had told him of the rise of the Mages and Majesaes and the magick world, but under the wise rule of Myrddin; Merlin. His wise rule ended, upon his death and the death of his heir: Arthur.

Now Selene wanted to rule and Cain was unnerved by the thought that she wanted him to be her heir or even her paramour.

End of Chapter Four.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 743 milliseconds