Maid Wife Ch. 05

"Not here. It's too embarrassing." She was about to say she was no slut but the word just couldn't be said. Was it that she couldn't deny what she had become? Her hands went to the hem of the dress obeying the command. She looked around in panic but thankfully there was no one to see her shame. She couldn't say anything to prevent what he ordered so kept her mouth shut.

He looked down at her legs encased in the sheer silk stockings that Angus had bought her. "Higher. I want to see the suspenders." He told her. "The lights better in here. Follow me."

In fear she followed him into the men's rest room still holding the dress up around her thighs. "That's better. So what is the suspender belt like? I want to see that too." He said, while dangling her panties from his fingers.

It was useless to protest so she let her hands be commanded without resistance. With the dress around her waist he could see everything. In the mirror behind her he could even see her bare bottom. With her legs pressed tight together she could feel her swollen lips protruding. All this was turning her on despite trying to ignore it. Her body was behaving like the slut she had been told she was.

She looked at the bulge in his trousers and licked her lips. Silently she cursed herself. She was playing up to him. Damn it! She couldn't help it. She was beginning to entice him on.

"You're such a little slut. I think you aught to finish what you started. You look as though you want to. In fact I insist. Get down on your knees and give me a blow job." The stranger told her.

Melody stood stunned with her dress up around her waist. She knew this order couldn't be refused and she couldn't think what to say to convince him to change it. At that moment the door burst open. Melody looked at the woman she had been talking to in the ladies restroom and froze.

"What the hell are you doing? Give me those." The woman grabbed the panties from his hand and shoved him toward the door. The big man shrugged and walked out.

Melody thought for a moment she was going to have to follow him to complete the command. Would she actually crawl under the table in the restaurant, before everyone, to suck that stranger's cock? She began to breath heavily from the effort of resisting the urge to follow him.

"Damn! I was wrong. You're a bigger slut than me. I'm a saint compared to you, taking tricks in a restroom. He's mine so leave him alone. Do you hear?" The woman told her.

Still breathing heavily melody nodded. It was such a relief to be told to leave the man alone that she smiled.

"You look as though you needed it. Well here take this slut." She said. The woman waved a vibrator in her face. The woman used the word as an insult in contrast to before when it was meant as a sisterhood thing.

Melody just stood there holding onto her dress dazed at what had happened or rather what very nearly happened.

The woman clicked her tongue. "You had better use this to calm yourself down." She told her. The woman turned away toward the door.

In disgust Melody took the thing and eased into her body. She hoped it hadn't been anywhere infectious. From the doorway the woman told her. "The coast is clear. We had better get out of here. The management takes a dim view of women working in here. Get back to your table and don't hassle my man. You hear?"

Melody was used to the high heels but wearing a vibrator almost pushed her over the edge. She tottered back to the table still bewildered and eased her abused body onto the seat.

"You were a long time. What do you women get up to in there?"

Melody was appalled. She couldn't bear thinking about it let alone telling him what she had just been through.

"Don't bother. There should always be some mysteries in life."

The starters arrived and as good as the plate looked she felt her hunger had vanished. All she could think of was the damn thing wriggling inside every time she moved. The waiter had seen her panties on the table but made no comment. If she hadn't been so distracted she would have cringed every time he came near the table.

She wanted to ask Jim if she could go to the restroom but was afraid of what might happen if she met someone. Somehow she was going to have to get rid of the damn torture weapon embedded in her. Jim was make inroads up her thighs, parting her legs intending to tease her. If he found that thing he would ask questions and she didn't want to answer them.

Jim excused himself. At last! She parted her legs to enthusiastically delve between them. Pulling the slippery object free it fell to the floor. On queue the waiter returned to clear away the empty plates. He trod on it and picked it up. "Yours madam?" He said, without a trace of emotion upon his face.

"No." She said. It was the truth as that was all she could say while hypnotised.

She watched him place it with disdain upon an empty plate. In dismay she watched him nudge the panties onto the same plate with exaggerated care. The humiliation prevented her speaking. She just couldn't bring herself to tell him to leave her panties on the table.

Although this was a small thing compared to what had just happened but it affected her just as badly. In this seemingly normal situation she was being judged by a waiter and found guilty of being a depraved slut. What was so awful was that he was right. She was acting like a depraved slut so then she must be.

Jim returned and asked. "Where are you panties? You haven't put them back on have you?"

"No. The waiter took them away." She murmured.

"Shall I ask him to bring them back?" He laughed.

"No please don't. I don't need them."

"Well that's an interesting turn around. In future you won't be wearing any unless I tell you to. That's an order."

She groaned wondering why she had let this terrible situation develop. Resignedly she opened her legs to let him explore. It was giving him a thrill to stroke her, in the restaurant. Surprisingly she wondered at how wet she was; so turned on she was prepared to beg him to take her home right now. She thought to herself. 'I'm just a slut ready for anything.'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds