• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Make Every Dream a Reality Ch. 02

Make Every Dream a Reality Ch. 02

"Now let's move on to this exotic duo from Thai--"

Static noise buzzed from the speakers.

A chilling silence once again crept its way into the room.

"Sold to the lucky couple!" the auctioneer's words kept reverberating in the blonde's head.

Her calves and thighs shivered from the cold of the gray cement beneath her feet.

"Sold--"

Who were they, she wondered?

"--to the lucky couple!"

What would her life be like as their slave?

Jim had drifted away to some quiet and empty place in the back corner of his mind.

He too felt the cold on his toes just like the blonde.

He too realized he had just been actioned off as a slave -- thrown in as a "bonus" to sweeten up the deal for the blonde's buyers, technically -- to some wealthy couple. But he wasn't sure how to deal with the fact that this whole situation made his dick stiffen a little. The implications of that were too much for him to deal with in one day. So he locked it somewhere deep inside and threw away the key.

The handler got up behind Jim.

Although he had his back to her, he was somehow uncomfortably conscious that this sadistic woman was staring at him; that he was being inspected.

"Be still now!" the handler instructed.

She snapped a sheeny metal collar around his neck, which consisted of several thin, intertwined rings, then did the same to the blonde, who found the rings cold and disturbingly tight around her throat.

"These collars;" said the handler, "they're made of memory metal. They are tighter than your necks. But they've been expanded. If one of you ever tries to run away from your Masters, both your collars will grow hot and constrict, cutting off your breathing." She paused for a moment, then circulated the room until she faced them. "Is this understood?"

The two slaves glanced at each other in worry and quickly nodded their heads in response.

"I SAID-- AHEM" the handler cleared her throat. A vein bulged prominently on her forehead: "IS THIS UNDERSTOOD?!"

"Ye-- Yes, Madam!" the slaves answered in one voice.

"I suppose it wasn't," the handler brushed off, a tinge of madness in her eyes, "you need a demonstration?"

"NO, NO, NO!!! Please!" the blonde cried out in tears. "I hate being cho--"

The handler spat at the blonde's face and growled: "Shush your dirty mouth! Have you learned nothing from your conditioning? Speak only when asked to." She pulled a small glasslike device from her pants' pocket and swiped diagonally across the surface.

"No, no, n-- Glrkk!"

"Gkk-- Hhk! Kk--"

The collars heated up in a flash and constricted around their throats.

A door behind the slaves' backs slid open.

The choking stopped.

The handler straightened up like a soldier. In a shift of demeanor from commandeering to cordial, she walked over to greet Jim and the blonde's new owners.

"Madam. Sir. Pleased to meet you. I'm Ruth, your slaves' Auction Day handler. I assume you're here to inspect your new property?"

"We are. Thank you," the man said in a low, baritone voice.

The couple, an elegantly dressed Black man and woman in a tailored dark gray suit and a bright yellow dress, flanked the naked slaves.

The man held the blonde by the chin and looked over her svelte body, then pointed her face to the woman's.

"What do you think, honey?"

"They seem a little shaken up," she said to the handler. "Are they alright?"

"They are, Madam. They were simply being reminded of their place."

The woman assertively traced the tips of her red-manicured fingers along the sides of Jim's ribs, then up the supple, smooth-shaven skin under his arms while scanning the blonde.

She advanced her nails along his chest, stopping to pinch a nipple.

Her large fiery eyes kept dancing between Jim's and the blonde's naked bodies, scheming their soon-to-be daily routines.

She held Jim by the balls, then squished his flaccid shaft between her fingers and gave it a light stroke.

Peering at him, she taunted, "Not much in the pants department, is there, slave boy? My husband must be several times bigger than this."

"No wonder they don't get to wear pants," the husband jested.

The couple and handler's chuckling chilled the room.

The woman turned to the handler again: "I'm afraid we'll have to make some modifications to these two," she asserted.

Jim and the blonde glanced at each other again in alert.

"Yes, Madam?"

"Honey, do you mind if I modify these two to my liking?"

"They'll be spending more time with you than they will with me."

"Aren't you the best!" the woman remarked in entitlement.

"You ladies have fun with these two. I'll make a few calls." The man walked out of the room, stealing one last look at the slaves' butts on the way out.

"I want him chastised," the woman directed her finger toward Jim's lower body. "What options do you have available?"

"We can fit the male with a chastity piercing, a micro chastity cage, or an inverted chastity cage, Madam."

"Chastity piercing?" the woman marveled.

"A 'guiche piercing' consisting of two rings, one on the frenulum on the underside of the penis' head; the other on the perineum between the balls and the anus. Together, they lock the slave's phallus in place, Madam."

"His wiener's a little too small for that, don't you think?"

"You're absolutely right, Madam. Oh," the handler stumbled, "my apologies! I nearly forgot about the fourth option: we can also chastise him neurally."

"Neurally?"

"Neurally, Madam." the handler nodded in agreement. "The chip has a faculty for intercepting the impulses between a male slave's brain and his penis. Even if the slave feels arousal, his penis will stay limp."

Beads of cold sweat formed on Jim's forehead and his cheeks flushed with heat.

"Is it permanent?"

"It can be toggled on and off, Madam. There will be a button for this in your app."

"Where's the fun in that?" the woman frowned. "I'm an old-school gal. I'm a sucker for physical things; things I can touch, you know?"

"I understand, Madam. Then I would suggest an inverted chastity cage with a urethral catheter."

"Tell me more."

"It's a flat cage," the handler explained with her hands, "that inverts the direction of the penis. Upon arousal, the penis grows within. The urethral catheter directs the flow of urine for cleanliness purposes. It also serves a humbling function: the slave is penetrated through the penis at all times, and the catheter itself moves with his every movement."

"So clever! Who came up with that?"

"The A.I., Madam."

"We all knew the A.I. would get smart, but who would've thought it'd get this crafty?"

"That's so true, Madam! I've been told it's getting more intelligent by the second; it's probably coming up with new features as we speak... As for the chastity cage, would you like me to do a sample fitting?"

"No. Let's not waste time; I haven't made up my mind yet." The woman stepped to the blonde, wiping a tear from her face. "Such a pretty little pet. Look at those breasts and that pussy! And that trimmed core. Mmm-- Mmm-- Mmm-- Am I going to have some fun with you!" Her right eye twitched, then she added: "I want her navel pierced."

"We can arrange that, Madam."

"The nipples, too. Steel barbells, nothing fancy."

"As you wish."

"I heard someone mention about new developments in anal hygiene?"

"You heard correctly, Madam. You can now control your slaves' bowel movements. Through the app, you and your husband determine when the slaves go to the toilet. During all other times, their rectums stay as clean as a pair of whistles."

"Brilliant! Let me guess: the A.I. again?"

The A.I., Madam. It is truly a--"

The woman interrupted, disinterested in what the handler was about to say next. "Do you ever wonder what it will come up next?"

"Every day, Madam. We get briefed about updates thrice daily--"

"And do I need to subscribe to get updates for my slaves?"

"There's no need to do anything on your end, Madam. As soon as new control features are released, they will become automatically available in your app. The A.I. will then be able to walk you through them on your command."

"Wonderful. Add that-- What was it called?-- Anal cleaner?"

"Rectal control."

"Right... rectal control. Activate that in the app."

"It's an extra, Madam. It'll cost you 500,000 in addition to the five million you and your husband pledged."

"Please let's not discuss petty details. I thought I had mentioned at the reception that money's of no concern."

"Understood," the handler nodded.

"Can we finish this in the lounge room? I've a few more questions about the chastity options for the male slave and I desperately need coffee."

"Of course, Madam. Please, follow me."

"I'm curious," the Mistress asked on her way out, "won't their limbs get numb like that? How long can you keep them in this position?"

"Oh, Madam," the handler responded excitedly, "for as long as they are alive if that's how you wish it to be! The implant in their brain regulates blood flow. They'll feel numbness only if you decide them to."

"About that chastity cage on the male 24"

Their voices faded in the distance.

The blonde glanced at Jim. "Hi," she said, lighting up the room with a coy smile. "I'm Chloe."

"Hi, Chloe. I'm Jim."

"Are you scared?"

Jim looked around as much as his restraints let him. "Don't be afraid," he whispered to the blonde. "I think I know how to fix all of this."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Make Every Dream a Reality Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in [...] milliseconds