Make Me Happy

At last there were no new customers, doing up my top and grabbing my money I staggered from under the bridge in the direction Trevor had gone. I had no idea how many men I had let use me, but in my hands I held five hundred and fifty pounds. Smiling my husband appeared at my side, I was relieved that he had stayed nearby though I had not known that at the time, he took the money from my hand and put it in his pocket.

"You can buy yourself something nice with this," he said softly as he supported me, "you've earnt every penny of it."

"I don't know where they all came from." I gasped.

"They were all part of a fishing competition going on further up the bank." Trevor grinned, "I think every man there had you, including the judges."

He took me home and showered me clean, dry and naked he took me down to the living room and sat me on the couch to rest while he went out to the kitchen to make something to eat. Feeling tired, but happy I wondered what my husband had planned for me next, it was still a shock to realise how much I was enjoying being his sex slave. I had never pictured myself as being capable of being so submissive, yet I had loved every moment of it. Closing my eyes I relived the day's fun in my mind.

Trevor was shaking me awake, blearily I looked up and him and smiled, seeing that I was awake he handed me a tray on which there was a plate of bacon, eggs and fries, with a voracious appetite I tucked in. Soon my plate was empty and I felt stronger, taking the plates out to the kitchen Trevor left me alone with my thoughts; I heard the sounds of him washing up then he came into the room with two glasses in his hands. I took my drink with a smile of thanks and sipped at the strong gin and tonic while Trevor went around and closed all the curtains.

"You look exhausted." he grinned as he sat beside me.

"Not too exhausted to obey your commands." I replied.

My husband laughed, stood up, stripped off his clothes and sat down again; I gazed longingly at his erection then drained my glass. Taking the glasses and putting them on the table Trevor turned his attention to me.

"Bring yourself off." He commanded.

Eagerly I did as instructed, my body responding with an instant surge of excitement as I played with my tits with one hand and fingered my pussy with the other. As I climaxed Trevor took one of my hands and placed it on his cock.

"Wank me" he said, "and finger fuck your pussy."

Again I obeyed without hesitation, soon I was climaxing again and with a sudden jerk Trevor climaxed as well, his sticky juices ran over my hand as he came, but his cock stayed impossibly hard.

"Suck me." He ordered.

Kneeling in front of him I took his cock in my mouth, I couldn't believe that he was staying hard after all we had done. It was obvious that the situation was exciting him as nothing had ever done before and I found that I felt the same. My body seemed to glow with lust as I savoured the feel of his hard flesh in my mouth, he didn't touch me yet I climaxed as his seed filled my mouth with its sticky heat.

"Get the lubricant and grease your arse." Trevor commanded.

By the time I had got the lubricant from the sideboard and liberally greased my back passage with it my husband was hard again; his eyes were full of lust as he had me bend over the arm of the couch and then he moved behind me. With a savage thrust that had me screaming into an orgasm my husband buried his cock to the hilt in my arse! His movements were slow and heavy as he buggered me for ages, thrashing and screeching with ecstasy I tried to match his motions. Crying out Trevor pushed into me and I felt his seed erupt hotly into my bowels; he remained still for a few moments before once more moving in me.

"GOD! How can you still be hard!?" I cried as I felt his cock still filling me.

Pulling his cock from my arse my husband cleaned it with some tissues then had me lie on the floor. Kneeling down he lowered his head to my pussy and I cried out as his tongue pushed into me; within seconds I was bucking too much for him to continue licking me. Sliding up my body my husband mounted me, his cock thrusting up into me in one hard motion; I felt my pussy lips being crushed as our groins met and then I could feel nothing but bliss as he began to fuck me like a mad man.

Gasping and groaning Trevor took me in a way he had never taken me before, his hard thrusts sending me wild with excitement as his groin crashed into mine, he was like a man possessed and I revelled in every single instant until at long, long, last I felt him push deep into me. With a surge of heat his seed gushed into my depths; Trevor groaned, his whole body quivering as he climaxed, then he was moving again. Beneath him I screamed and writhed, my head thrashed from side to side as I cried out to him to fuck me harder. Impossibly he did just that, his groin crashing painfully hard into mine with each thrust; he fucked me to a point near unconsciousness and then he climaxed and my mind went blank for a moment.

Trevor was just pulling his cock from my pussy when I became aware of my surroundings again; with mixed relief and disappointment I saw that his cock was going limp. Sitting up I took his juice soaked flesh into my mouth and tried to bring it back to life, Trevor sighed then laughed.

"Your flogging a dead horse Kay." he said, "Christ alone knows how I stayed hard the way I did, but the lead has run out for the moment. Come on love, let's get you cleaned up and into bed. Tomorrow is another day, or rather today is."

With a shock I looked at the clock, it was nearly two thirty in the morning, how long had my husband been fucking me? Smiling up at him I struggled to my feet, his strong hands supported me as he took me to the bathroom, showered me again then tucked me up in bed after drying me before showering himself and joining me. As I lay drifting off to sleep I reached a decision, when we woke I would tell my husband that there was no longer a time limit, he could dominate me for as long as he wished, it would make him so happy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Make Me Happy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds