• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Make Up Sex

Make Up Sex

Marie's perfect shaped ass and dancers legs were highlighted by her skin tight, form hugging black track suit pants. We had had troubles in our relationship, so we had not seen each other for over2 weeks, and we were both drawn and stressed from the troubles and the not seeing each other. I came in the door carrying two bottles of wine. She met me at the threshold, slipping easily into my arms and kissed me sweetly. She instantly started to shake with the power of her pent up passion for me. I held her close feeling her body, so much slimmer now than had been two weeks ago. The stress had been hard on her. I felt my body respond to her kiss and close pressing to me. My pulse raced, the blood rushed through my ears, am sure my heart rate went from 80 to 120, and I felt a slight sweat form on my neck and face.

A noise in the background reminded me that Marie's small son was there, and just back from hospital. We walked into his room and made sure he was comfortable and happy. We sat on the couch and had a wine, I was completely aware of every lithe movement she made, and how it accentuated her curves and womanly shape. The wine was cool and crisp, we chatted about simple things, and about our day's.

Marie was taking every opportunity to plant small kisses on my face my neck and my ears, little touches on my knees and inner thigh. After a few minutes she could stand sitting next to me no more, so standing she put down her wine and climbed on top of me, pressing her perfect pussy into my now rapidly growing penis, and kissing me deeply.

My response to her kisses was instant and impressive, with my cock unwinding down the inside leg of my jeans, my body tingling with excitement that only she can produce. Once again in the background a small voice demanded attention from his mum, poor little guy had been through a difficult time with surgery & bad responses to drugs and anesthesia.

We stood and walked around the house, getting more wine and chatting. Marie dogged my footsteps, never letting me get too far away, constantly touching me, particularly my blue jeans covered ass. We kissed standing in the kitchen, the passion roaring like a bushfire into both our bodies. I felt her press her pubic bone into my now raging hard cock, and she did that little shudder that is half an orgasm. My god she was hot for me, and I her for her. I moved her slightly to my left, and snaked a hand down her tummy to the top of her pants. She offered no resistance, in fact kissing me harder and pressing into me more.

I slipped my hand inside the top of her pants, finding some lace of her French knickers directly under that. Dexterous finger movements had my whole hand inside her lace within seconds, as I pulled her head back by her hair and kissed her even more passionately. My fingers trailed down through the slim line of pubic hairs she kept on when shaving her sweet pussy, past the hair to the top of her slit. It was soft and parted immediately under my pressing fingers. Marie's kisses went wild, as I slowly inserted my index finger over the top of her clit. Her clit was rock hard and soaked in lovely musky sweet pussy juice. I pressed on to her vagina opening, she was so hot there and totally soaked, pussy lips puffy and soft, little pussy lips tight and pulled in close. My hand brushed over her pubic bone and pubic hair as I slipped my two fingers into her dripping cunt, and she bucked under my touch, opening her legs and pushing down as hard as she could, engulfing my fingers into her cunt.

Marie's whole body started convulsing in little spasms as she felt my fingers in her hole and my hand on her pubis. Her juices flowed freely down my fingers and pooled in the cup of my hand, as I ran my fingers firmly over her rock hard g-spot, and up to the FE spot (Female Ejaculation Spot), that is so easy to trigger on this magnificent woman. Her fe spot was roping or forming hard cords under the skin, a sure sign she was ready to ejaculate. All of this had taken less than 40 seconds so far. She spread her legs a little allowing me even more access to her lovely cunt, and I pushed harder into her, pressing her inside and out trying for that elusive orgasm. After kissing and touching like that for about a minute I was also almost cuming in my pants, cock was rock hard and had managed to travel in my boxer shorts so it was pointing up, almost out of the top of my jeans. Marie felt my bulge with her hand and her knees almost buckled under her. She was rhythmically humping my hand in her pussy and kissing me like there was no tomorrow.

We broke from the kiss and I walked into her office, a little more private for us, and we began to kiss again. I brought my wet fingers to our lips and we kissed and sucked her cunt juices from my fingers, while our tongues entwined. I once again pressed my now clean fingers back down the top of her pants into her French lace knickers and down to her now drenched and dripping wet pussy, easily finding the hole and roughly shoved 2 fat fingers into her. She was so wet there was no resistance, and Marie bucked her pussy onto my hand , gasping short breaths and her whole body racking in short juddery spasms. She brased her legs apart and pushed down on my fingers sending them deep into her rampant hole, I pulled up hard putting enormous pressure on her g-spot, and slipped deeper into her FE spot. The kiss was so hot I was leaking clear fluid from the end of my cock, and I could feel it dripping down my thigh inside my boxer shorts.

Marie broke from the kiss and said "I will have to lie down, I cant cum standing up" I agreed immediately and she led me into her bedroom. I saw her glance to make sure her son was still happily watching tv in his room. In her room Marie immediately took her track pants off showing her lovely shapely legs and her fantastic shaped slim ass in purple and black lace. I threw a few towels on the bed, from experience knowing that this was going to be messy.

We lay on the bed , Marie on the towels and me next to her, I rolled and kissed her, she immediately responded, kissing me back and pressing her whole body to me. I slipped my hand inside her knickers finding them totally soaked and found her hole instantly. I shoved the three biggest fingers of my right hand inside her as deep as I could and felt her FE spot hard and formed. As soon as I touch her FE she sprayed a burning hot jet of pure lust driven FE into my hand, I pushed up into her and pulled my finger tips back over her FE spot eliciting another hard jet of spray, she whispered "kiss me" and so I kissed her and milked her of FE with my fingers feeling her whole body racked in orgasm. She kept pushing up into my hand and humping me with as much strength as she could muster. After about 3 minutes of FE orgasm she started to subside, and fearing boys and pet dogs interrupting us we got up from the bed. Maries knickers were soaked through from cunt juice and FE juice, the smell of the room was all pervading of sex, pussy and woman. She looked so relaxed and happy hair all messed, and a wonderful sparkle in her eyes.

We walked out into the lounge and found our wines again. I was still rock hard and she kept running her fingers over it saying "I want your cock". My hands were wet and covered with two distinct fluids, one white and sticky the other clear and slippery. I gently licked some of each savoring her flavors on my hand , and alternating a with little sips of wine. Marie saw what I was upto and said, " I want some of that, mmmm yum its me" and she licked her cunt juice and FE juice from my fingers and gently kissed me with her soft lips covered in the fruits of our lovemaking.

Hope you enjoy baby xxxx

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Make Up Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds