• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making a Perfect Mate Pt. 01

Making a Perfect Mate Pt. 01

This story takes place on the world of Gor, in the Plains of Turia. Ubar is a title given to the Greatest Warrior in a Tribe or City. Kassar are the Blood People, born and reborn in Blood and Battle.

Darius Wulf, the Ubar of Shadow Rider Kassar, walked the stakes were the girls were chained for the Love Wars. He saw a woman chained to the stake and knew in that moment that she had to be his. This woman was Louche, the Granddaughter of the neighboring Tuchuk Ubar. He knew that she was strong enough to be his. He knew this woman had trained in combat under Ozzy the Halfbreed. In her travels, she had been kidnapped and offered up as a prize in the Love Games. He saw her talking to a Tuchuk Warrior, who would take her home if he won her.

Multiple people had shown interest in Louche, many for her physical beauty, others to get back at or ransom her to her grandfather. Darius went over and grabbed her by her hair, stuck a finger in her mouth to make sure that she had all of her teeth. Louche bit him. He licked the blood from his finger, grabbed her and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth, then biting her lip. She slapped him and pulled against the chains trying to attack him. He was not the first person to do that to her today. He spoke, "I believe that you shall be mine."

She yelled at him, "You are not strong enough, a Tuchuk Warrior fights for me this day, Kassar Sleen."

---

Louche walked as the last two fighters stepped into the pits to fight for her. The Kassar unarmed, walking in like he owned this pit. The Tuchuk walked in limping and bleeding, but with the mentality of owning this pit, carried two quiva. Both men had fought several times already. In her heart, Louche knew what was about to happen. She still hoped that she would go home to Tuchuk, to be with her family. The Tuchuk attacked, and Darius moving quickly, with a training not born to Gor, blocked and struck twisting the Tuchuk's arm around and making him stick the quiva in his own leg. Darius punched him so that when he landed, the quiva broke in the Tuchuk's Leg. This did not stop the Tuchuk though. The Tuchuk pushed himself up and made his way towards Darius again. Darius grabbed him by his arm, stepped on his leg where the quiva was broken inside, and knee'd the Tuchuk in the Jaw. Like that, the fight was over. Darius was kneeling on the Tuchuk Warrior, holding his own quiva to his throat, and yelling, "Do you yield?"

Louche knew what had just happened. Darius had just made a Tuchuk yield in battle. This sealed her fate and her virtue.

---

Later that night, Darius stood over the naked Louche was 5 pointed to a fashioned bed, elevated with furs on it, and inside of a wagon. They were travelling, back to Darius' home in Kassar. "Am I your first, girl?" Louche was insolent and did not speak. He was her first. "Good." Darius stripped. "I am going to be your first. Then I am going to tell you what I like." He was hard, and well endowed, more so than any of the Tuchuk men that she had snuck a peek at. She was scared and wet all at the same time. She had heard about Kassar Men, and all they do is rape women and then toss them aside. He kissed his way down her neck, taking her right breast in her mouth and suckling at it. He made his way further south along her body. He bit her inner thigh, leaving a mark there. Then he proceeded to kiss her where a man had never kissed her before. A warmth filled her body, like she had never felt. She felt hot all over. Then it was like a flood of energy out of her, as she had an orgasm. He did not stop there. He kept going, kept kissing her, until she did it again. Then he climbed up and kissed her making her taste her own juices.

Louche voraciously kissed him back, wanting the taste of herself. Darius spoke, "Do you like that, girl?"

Louche answers, biting his lip, and through clenched teeth, "Do not call me girl." She bit him until she could taste his blood mingled in with her juices. She kissed him back, letting the thrill flood through her.

Darius went back to eating her larma, forcing his tongue deep inside of her. After her third orgasm this way, he climbed up her body, aligning himself, and pushed himself inside of her. He thrusted, tearing the flesh just a little bit. There was blood, but Louche did not care in that moment. He had awoken something deep inside of her. The bumps of the wagon in combination with his thrusting, that was enough to make her happy. He brought her again. Darius bit into her neck, leaving his mark there as well. That flood of emotion and warmth came through her 10 times before the end of the night. She passed out, having been spent.

When Louche awoke the next day, she was sore, but content in a way she had never been before. What had awoken her was a slurping noise. Her new owner, Darius was getting his dick sucked by another girl. She moaned, a simple sound, "Let me." She thought she was going to say let me go, but she didn't. She knew what she wanted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making a Perfect Mate Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 235 milliseconds