• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making it with Gram Ch. 1

Making it with Gram Ch. 1

College was out for the summer and I was lazing around at home like a young first year student was supposed to. However, my mother saw things differently so she told my grandmother I would happily help clean out her basement. I don't like being volunteered for duty above and beyond my abilities. But once I found there would be a few bucks in it for me I was more than willing. After all Gram was always willing to pay more than a job was worth.

Since everyday is Saturday during the summer I went over the next day. Mom got my ass out of bed early and I arrived at eight on the dot. Gram was already up and dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with her lovely gray hair up in a bandana. She gave me a big hug and sloppy kiss. I followed Gram down the cellar stairs. I could not help but notice that Gram still had a pretty nice figure for a gal her age. Her jeans were just tight enough to show off a nice plump ass that really was great looking. Kind of like that Gal Judy in my History class. Now there was a gal with a nice ass. I hoped I could get next to that when I returned to College in Sept. Gram had straight wide shoulders and she walked with a quick step. She really did not act her age or look her sixty-two years. I had never noticed before just how really fine my Gram was.

I guess a guy don't notice thing like that till after he has been getting laid for a while. I got laid for the first time just two week before I went off to college. I know most guy my age loose the cherry a lot earlier that age eighteen. Hell, I would not have got screwed then if that older lady had not come on to me so hard. I will always be thankful to her for getting me started. But once out of the box I went wild and tried screwing every thing in sight.

Young college girls are so willing to screw and play around the first year. Much to my surprise the best ass I got this last year was not one of the young ladies but the housemother at our dorm. We, myself and six other guys live in what was once a private home. It is now a large home rented to the college as a dorm. It is kept up and the guys are kind of pushed in the right diction by our hose mother. A Mrs. Wheeler she is fifty-six, plump, large round tits and a red round face. A real mother type and very help full in keeping us undertow. Along with showing us how to do what is needed around the house. As it turned out one day she came to me and ask if I would help her at her own home to move some furniture.

I said I was more than willing to help her. I really don't know what happened but I was close to her and some thing came over me. I took her in my arms and kissed her. She smiled back and kissed me in return. The next thing I knew I was in bed with her big fat ass in front of me. I was screwing her doggie style and loving every minute of it. There was a mirror on the dresser that I could see her giant size tits bouncing around as I banged her fine plump ass. I had two hands full of meat and t drove me crazy to see my cock disappear into her fat but tight pussy. Much to my surprise she really had a great fucking cunt. I may be a little thicker than some but she really had a small pussy. I even licked her fat cunt till she screamed for relief. She was so happy about me screwing her she gave me blowjobs for the next two days.
Then the other guys found out what I was doing and they all wanted to join on. Well Mrs. Wheeler is the happiest fat old lady in town. All the guys agree she sure can give great head. But what that little adventure taught me was that I liked older ladies better than girls my own age. So here I was looking at my grandmother with a hard on and lust in my heart. When Gram turned around at the bottom of the basement stairs I noticed she had fine firm tits as well as a nice ass. Her nipples were hard showing nicely through the t-shirt.

Damn Gram was braless and her tits were still sticking out just fine. I thought how nice it would be to suck on those hard little nipples. My cock was so hard it was throbbing in my tight cut off jeans. I was sure Gram was looking at my hard on as she smiled at me. I think she took a deep breath as she noticed my cock pushing out my jeans. She blinked and shook her shoulders, kind of like a shutter. Her tits shook and the nipples seem to grow longer and were showing very nicely. My mouth was open, without noticing what I was doing I grabbed my cock and held it through my jeans. Gram was standing about two steps lower than I was.

Her head was about equal with my wais line. I was sure she had to be looking gat my cock. I was looking at her and she was looking at my jeans. I last it again. I kind of go blank when I get really excited and do crazy things. All I remember was that I slowly open my belt, unzipped my jeans and dropped them to around my ankles. I did not wear any underwear this morning. My cock is not all that long but it is thick and the head is very large. It has a long pointed tip deep purple in color. It was quivering and shaking as my whole body was shaking. I was sure she was gong to scream and raise hell with me for being so stupid as showing her my cock.

She looked up at me and said, "My Darling Clyde, You're making me feel strangely like my old self. It has been so long since I saw a fine hard cock like you have." With this said, and with out any hesitation she moved closer and took my cock deep into her mouth. It was the strangest thing watching my Gram sucking my cock. She was sucking it long and deep into the back of her mouth. She cupped my balls in her hand. She made soft moaning sounds, Gram was off into some kind of trance where she was remembering days gone by. Grandpa had died six years before. I was wondering if she had not been fucked since before he died.

My cock started to quiver and jerk. I cried out "Oh Gram I am going to cum." She renewed her sucking with vigor as I pumped my load into her hungry mouth. It turned out that she was a great cocksucker and well versed in all the ways to swallow and breath at the same time. I was holding her head and pumping my cock into her mouth till my knees gave out. I pulled back as I held onto the handrail for the steps. I ended up setting my ass down on the steps. Gram standing there in front of me smiling with drips of cum on her chins and face.

She bent down and kissed me letting me taste my own cum. I reached up cupping her tits through the soft jersey of her t-shirt. "Nice tits Gram," I said. Finding the strength to again stand I pulled her up to me. Circling her in my arms. We made our way back up the basement stairs.
A few minutes later we were in her bedroom. I pulled off the t-shirt. I had no idea just how nice her tits were until I saw them in all the naked glory. Not too large, but firm well shaped and those hard little nipples screaming at me to suck hard on them. Lowering my mouth I captured a nipple and sucked hard on it. She let out a little cry as if it hurt. I did not stop nor back off on the hard sucking. I wanted to make her know I was excited and horny. She got the idea as she fingered my balls while milking my cock. I got her jeans down and off.

Standing naked in front of one another I was so excited and aroused. My own Grandmother was an exciting and sexy lady. My finger found her pussy wet and hot as I laid her back of the bed. Her legs opened wide letting me easily lay between them. The head of my cock found the entrance to the sweetest pussy in the entire world. She lifted her hips and I pulled my weight up on my knees as my thick cock slipped easily into her juicy cunt. I found the bottom and let the head of my cock press firmly into it. She knew I was buried to the dept of her womb. Slowly I started to fuck her up and down not as deep as at first.

She was looking up into my eyes I was lost in her gaze. It seemed like a long time before I moved faster. She was working her hips up to meet me as I drove deeper on every stroke. Her pussy got tighter around my cock. She had a grip on me giving me an emotion I had never experienced before. Then as if I were hit by lighting she jerked up as she let out a scream. I did not wait for her I shot cum into her for a full minute. My balls ached as they were pulled up tight pumping more and more cum into her. My ass hole hurt and every muscle I my body strained. Never in my life had I felt this kind of eruption. I found my self-lying off to one side with Gram still under my hips and legs. My cock was still in her pussy but I had lost most of my erection.

Gram was not sleeping but she had her eyes closed. I moved my head to kiss a nipple ever so softly. Her eyes flicker, a smile grew on her soft full lips. "That was, oh, my like nothing I have ever known before in all my lift. Clyde you have made your Gram a very happy and satisfied lady."

I said, "That is a two way street Gram. I have never had such a climax nor have I been in such a state of arousal."

Then she let out a little laugh. "What do you think your mother would say if she saw us?" The thought gave me a shiver of pure fear down my back.

I said, "Gram don't even think such a thing. You know how she is about sex. She would cut out her tongue before she would even say the word sex. She would die if she saw us now. But before that she would kill me. Maybe not you but she would me that is for sure." Then we both laughed.

It was another five minutes before I rolled off her completely. Gram rose up on an elbow as she reached for my half hard cock. It never went down from when I had it in her. Her fingers were warm as she circled the shaft. She was measuring it by the brail method. It started to grow. I said, "See what you're doing your making Mr. Feel Good get all up tight again. His little head is poking out so he can look around with his little one eye."

She laughed, "That is a good name for him. It sure made me feel good can I suck him again." She lifted her head looking at me in the eyes she asked, "You do like the way I sucked you off didn't you?" I did not answer her question I just reached out pushing her head lower till she had to open her mouth or lose an eye. Gram again gave me a sensual cock sucking I rewarded her with a full load of cum She again sucked me dry then licked me clean holding my cock in her mouth of a long time with her eyes closed. I think again she was remembering day of other times and places.

It was noon as we sat in the kitchen eating lunch. Gram still looked good in that t-shirt and tight jeans. My mind was flirting with daydreams of having some more of her beautiful body. If not today then again soon, like tomorrow.

Gram said, not looking up at me. "Clyde we just had a wonderful time and I hope we can again soon." She was echoing my thoughts. Then she went on "but I don't want you to feel bad about it or even think of it as incest. You see I am not your blood Grandmother." She paused here and she sure got my attention. She could tell by the question in my eyes so she went on.

"Your real grandmother and birth mother to your father died just a few days after giving birth. I was her twin sister. I came to help your father out and just stayed on. We were married six months after that. Your father never knew the truth but I felt I should tell you so you would not think we were having an incest relationship" This was a bit of a shock and I told her so. I laughed and told her I was kind of getting a kick out of thinking I was doing the incest thing with my grandmother. She laughed with me as we laughed about it.

She said, "Oh, I am so sorry if I thought you liked the incest thing I would not have told you. I guess if you want incest sex you'll have to get it from your mother." I said, "Well you know that will never happen, with Mom the way she is." Gram Opp's not Gram, will what should I call her. So I ask her. She said her name was Ester so it became Ester and Clyde. We ate in silent for a few minutes and then she said, "Clyde I know you think your mother is a real prude, but I can tell you that she did have an affair once long ago. Wow, another surprise in the same day.

But for a second I thought she was kidding. But there was a look in her eyes that said she was telling me the truth. "Clyde many years ago your father was very sick for several week and your mother got mixed up with a man from her office. I don't know how it started or for how long it lasted. All I know is that one afternoon I came over to see how your Dad was and I saw your mother in the kitchen with this guy. She was bent over the counter with her arms and head resting on it. Her dress was hiked up in the rear and he was putting the old rod to her doggie style.
She did not seem to have much interest in what was going on. I was so surprised I just turned and walked away never telling anyone what I saw. So I am only guessing that since your Dad has been gone now for two years maybe she is getting as horny as I was. Did you notice I said, "Was" she smiled at me! I said, "You know, now that you told me that. I will tell you that I have dreamed of fucking Mom. I mean I have had some real lusty dreams of us fucking. In one dream I was fucking her in the ass and calling her my fucking whore, slut bitch. I guess my dreams make up for her being so prudish. Maybe she is not so much a prude as we think. I wish there was some way we could fine out if she is getting horny."

Ester said, "Clyde maybe there is a way if I can get her alone and get her to talk."

"Gee's do you think there is a chance for her to loosen up some. If I could fuck Mom just once I bet I could fuck her anytime after that. I looked at Ester and said, "Oh, my I just had a thought. What if I got you and Mom in bed at the same time? Holy shit that would be so great. What a fucking time we could have."

"I think that would be something we all would remember for a very long time. Let me think about it and see if I can come up with something." Ester was thinking the way I was and I was hopeful.

We met on nearly a daily bases over the next week and would you believe we did get the basement cleaned out. Not only that but Ester had a carpenter come in to give it a make over It is now a recreation room with a pool table, large TV, and a sofa that makes out into a great day bed. We tried that out several times. Ester is one very exciting sex partner. She has filled me in on many things about my Grandfather and his sex habits. He was very active and loved sex. Back many years ago he wanted Ester to go with him to a swinging party. They tried swinging a few times but then he got sick, his first hart attack. So that stopped them swinging. Ester said she had a brief affair with a lady. She got a kick out of it but she was really into guys not girls. Ester got the idea that maybe if she just had a straight talk with my mother maybe she could feel her out on her feeling about seeing another man.

The next day Ester stopped by my house and said "Hi" to me as if I were just an object in the room. I smiled and left. Ester was having coffee in the kitchen and she brought up the subject of sex. Mom tried to change the subject but Ester kept on. Ester told Mom she had met a man. A few years younger than her and it was wonderful. Mom seems to perk up at this. Ester went on how they were having a great sexual relationship and she felt like a while new woman. Mom started to ask some questions and before long she was really interested in maybe meeting someone herself. Ester said if Mom wanted she would fix her up with her new friend. Ester said, mom would have the times of her life and even better still Ester could have the guy met her in a dark room and neither would ever see one another. That way the guy would never know whom he was with.
Keeping Mom safe from gossip. It took a lot of doing but before Ester returned home to fill me in on that long conversation Mom agreed to meet her lover in Ester's house in the dark. I would be there and do the deed with my mother. Ester said she would go out to let Mom be alone with me. But in fact she would sneak back in and listen. Of course I could not say a word only do my mother in as much as I could. Later we would figure out a way to make it a regular thing plus a threesome. I wanted that real bad. I wanted to see Ester lick my Mom's cunt.

The idea of those two doing a sixty-nine drove me wild. I not only wanted to see that I was to get it on my video camera. Before the clandestine meeting Ester got Mom to go out for drinks. She called me and said for me to hide in her house. Ester said she and Mom were on their way home for a nightcap. I got there before they did and was in the closet waiting. The two of them came in laughing and talking noisily. Ester fixed them a drink. Mom was sitting in the den on a large sofa. Ester was curled up in a chair across from her. Ester started the conversation but saying "I never told anyone about this but I saw you in your kitchen getting screwed once." Mom got real sober in one second flat. Ester said, "Oh, relax Fay I never told anyone."

Mom said, "You know I somehow that I had been seem once. Thanks for never telling anyone. It was not by choice. That son of a bitch was going to fire me for missing work when Tom was so sick that one time. It was either let him have some of me or fine another job. Once I did let him get me in the kitchen that time. I told him if he ever tried to do it again I would tell his wife. So he never tried."

Here Mom kind of laughed and said, "It was kind of funny though I think I would have let him. He was petty good. You know Tom's sickness left him nearly useless in that department. It has been a long time since I had a good old fashion screwing." I was totally taken back by the way my prudish Mother was talking. It was a side of her I have never guessed was in her. Ester got up and went over and sat beside her on the sofa. Putting her arm around my mothers shoulders she said, "Fay, you are a lovely young woman and any man would love to kiss your sweet mouth and cress your firm pointed its and I bet you would really love to have your cunt licked. Wouldn't you?"

I could see where this was leading and I had my cock in my hand already. In my mind I was saying go for it Ester. Mom did not react at first when Ester kissed her on the mouth. Ester's hand was on Mom's leg up under her dress. Mom seems to relax as she circled Ester with her arms. Mom was kissing her back while showing signs of becoming aroused. Before long they were both touching and caressing one another. My mom the prude was letting it all out. Ester laid Mom back on the sofa and lifting her dress about her waist she pulled down her panties. I was looking at my Mom's dark hair covered pussy for the first time. I sure wanted to be only the first of many to come. Mom opened her legs wide letting Ester kiss down the inside of her thighs. All the while Mom was whimpering and moaning like a schoolgirl loosing her cherry.
Ester pressed her mouth over mom's wet pussy. It only took a few quick licks to bring her to a screaming climax. Mom jerked her hips and wiggled making sounds like a wild woman. Mom was giving up all her years of pent up emotions in one moment. I got the feeling Mom would never again pay the part of the prude around us. This closet was not big enough was bumping into things I was cumming also.

Mom would have heard me if it were not for her own screams. I shot off into the darkness not knowing where my sperm was going. I wanted to dash out ad confront them both. Showing off my cock and telling them I wanted to fuck them both. But I held my self in though it was so hard. My time would cum soon I was sure. I would get to fuck my mother. For that the wait would be worth it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making it with Gram Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds