• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Mother My Slut Pt. 02

Making Mother My Slut Pt. 02

12

I watched my new slut, my new sub walk out of my room. That sweet ass glistening in the light from our cum, and I smiled at myself, so proud of my new property, my mother, MY submissive slut.

Laughing to myself, "I need to rethink this leaving when I graduate, now that I have an entirely different mom."

I slept like a baby, my dreams filled with my new fucktoy, my mother, and I woke with a throbbing hard on. I was so glad it was Columbus Day and didn't have school or football practice. I was looking forward to pushing the limits of my new slut/mom.

I slid out of bed, and slipped some sleep shorts and a tank top on, and headed down stairs, the house was quiet, Dad and Kip didn't have the day off, so I was hoping Mom took me at my word when I told her I was going to wear this cunt out today and took the day off. It is not hard for her because she usually works out of the house as a Real Estate Agent.

When I got downstairs I was pleased to see mom in the kitchen, sipping her coffee, she was wearing a thin robe. As I entered, she stood and moved to me, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply, "Good morning mother, how did you sleep?"

Smiling, with her arms around my neck, "Baby boy your mommy never slept better, but Dicky are we wrong for the way we feel?

"I feel so dirty, and yet so aroused at the same time at how you make your mother feel son. I have never in my life cum so hard as I did last night, I couldn't breath I was so aroused."

Sliding my hands down and dragging the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall in a puddle on the floor. She stood before me naked, her nipples so erect. I cupped her tits in my hands, suckling one nipple then the other, hearing her moan loudly and throw her head back. "Does this feel wrong mother?"

All she could do is moan louder as I took her nipple between my teeth, pulling her tit, extending it from her chest as my hand slid to her pussy. "Mom, your cunt is soaking wet. That tells me all I need to know." Slipping two fingers easily in that dripping pussy.

She moaned, "Oh fuck baby boy, feels so good, Goddd you know how mommy likes to be treated."

"I do slut, you like to be treated as a whore for your son's big fat cock."

Pushing her to her knees in front of me. My cock hard as stone, straining against my sleep shorts. "You know what your boy wants, don't you mother?"

She eagerly pulled the waist band down on my shorts, and my long thick cock slams against my stomach, and points straight at her face. She moans at the sight of it, "Ohhh fuckkkk Dicky I love your cock, mommy loves this huge fucking dick."

She wrapped both hands around it and started licking the head like a lollypop, I moved my legs apart and my balls swung freely, she took one hand and cupped them, lifting them to her mouth and sucked one of my big nuts in her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes mom, show your son what a good ball licking, cock sucking slut you can be for me."

She moaned when I called her such vile names, and then spat on my cock, sliding her hands around and around, taking the big purple head in her mouth, sucking nosily.

Her head moving side to side, her hands jacking me at the same time, her saliva coating the length of my 11 inch monster. Removing her mouth, looking up at me, "You like your cocksucking slut mother on her knees, sucking her son's big cock don't you my baby boy?"

My knees were getting weak, so I leaned back in the chair, sliding my ass to the edge, she pushed my legs back, exposing my asshole and dove in with her hungry mouth, licking my puckered hole, moaning like a bitch dog in heat.

She was jacking my cock and licking my ass, then placed both hands on my ass cheeks and pulled them apart, pushing her tongue inside my nasty shit hole.

"OHHHHhhhh fuckkkk yes mother, eat my ass, suck your son's asshole, soooo fucking gooddddddddd."

Grabbing her by the hair and forcing my cock in her mouth, pulling and pushing, skull fucking her, my cock stretching her mouth and throat, cramming 8 or 9 inches down her throat, gagging her. I pulled her mouth off my dick and she puked her bile on the floor, dribbling down her big tits. "Now that is a cocksucking slut, mom."

It didn't deter her, as she went right back and crammed as much of that cock in her throat as she could, bobbing her head up and down, her tongue circling around my cock. Her finger slipping in my ass, pushing as she sucked me harder and faster, "Ohhh fuckkkk slut, you are going to make your boy blow his load."

Lifting her head from my dick, "Mmmmm cum baby...cum for mommy, shoot that hot load in mother's mouth, I want to taste my baby's cum so fucking bad"

Jamming her finger deeper in my asshole, sucking on the head, one hand jacking my wet sloppy cock, stroking up and down, wet sloppy sucking sounds filling the air, pushing me over the edge.

I bucked my hips, grinding my cock deeper in her throat and let loose a huge load of cum, shooting load after load, so much that mom couldn't swallow all of it and some shot out of the corner of her mouth and I swear it was coming out of her nose.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssss, Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, so fucking goodddddddddddddd mom, Oh shit, ohhhhhhhh, arghhhhhhhhh." I collapsed in the chair, my mother licking my cock and balls, cleaning me.

She looked up at me, my cum dribbling down her neck and off her nipples, "Oh my beautiful boy, I love your cum, I can't get enough of it. "Spotting a small puddle of my cum on the floor, she bent over and sucked it off the tile and licked her lips.

"I fucking love my nasty fucking slut of a mother, now get me some coffee and get your ass up stairs, get dressed, we are going out. Wear something you think I would approve of."

I leaned back in my chair, sipping my coffee reading the sports page, smiling because my Cowboys beat the Bengals and were now on a roll, 4 in a row. Thinking to myself, "Life is so fucking good right now."

I showered, shaved and dressed. When I got downstairs mom was sitting on the sofa, I paused on the stairs, to enjoy the view. There she was in a short pleated skirt, I could see the stocking tops, as she adjusted the straps on her 4 inch heels. She had a scoop neck pull over sweater, low enough to see plenty of cleavage. Looking at this beautiful sight, my cock throbbed inside my jeans.

I pulled her in my arms and kissed her deeply, she responded by sliding her tongue in my mouth. She looked up at me, "So do you approve my Son?"

I slid my hand down over her firm ass, slipping my hand under her skirt, sliding my hand up over her stockings, feeling the bare skin of her creamy thighs, and then over her bare ass.

She moved her legs apart, so my hand could slip between them and feel her naked pussy. She smiled and said, "You ordered me to never wear panties again didn't you Dicky?"

"This pleases me slut, that pussy needs to be available to me at all times, and I am going to love showing you off mom."

Opening the passenger door of her Lexus, watching as she slid in, lifting her long stockinged legs, exposing the stocking tops and her creamy thighs, then pulling her skirt down as she normally does when she sat down.

Pulling out on the road, I slid my hand over her knee, parted her legs, sliding my hand up the inside of her thigh as we turned on to I-35, her legs splayed wide, her skirt hiked up and her pussy in full view.

I looked in my rear view and saw a trucker approaching in the right lane, and I slowed to allow him to pull aside of us. Looking down he couldn't help but see mom's long stockinged legs, her soft thighs and my hand playing with her pussy.

Sliding my hand up cupping her big full tit, feeling her hard nipple. "You fucking love your son putting you on display like this don't you slut?"

She didn't answer, but she didn't close her legs either, allowing the trucker to take a long look at her beautiful pussy.

I sped up when I saw our exit 2 miles ahead, pulled off the freeway, and the trucker showed his appreciation by laying on his air horns. I looked over at mom and she was smiling, and gently rubbing her pussy. I said very matter-of-factial, "Mother you are a fucking slut for me aren't you."

I pulled into an upscale lingerie boutique. I opened her door, she stood and I wrapped my arm around her waist. To any onlookers, she seemed to be a cougar with her boy toy. Once inside, I looked around and saw a young girl behind the counter, she looked to be about 20 or so. She was not interested in anything but her Vogue magazine.

A second woman approached us, her name tag said 'Hi I'm Kim,' (she looked to be a little older than mom Blonde, maybe 5-6 and 150-160, plump but very sexy. Her big soft tits visible over the top of her bra, through a blouse with several buttons undone, a tight skirt, with a slit on the side up to her thigh, hose of some sort and 4 inch pumps.)

She looked right at my mother and said, " Hi, may I help you Ma'am?"

Before mom could answer, I said, "Hello Kim, I'm Dick and this is my mother Moana, I would like to see a black lace half cup bustier, and two half cup bras, a white and a black for my mother here."

Kim stammered, looked down at her shoes, and seemed to be shaken a little by me announcing this was my mother, and I loved the reaction.

Kim finally managed to speak, "Please... follow me Sir." As she headed to the other side of the store.

My arm still around my mother, looking straight at Kim's ass in that tight black skirt. Her ass was bigger than mom's but looked damn good moving in that tight skirt. Mother was looking at her ass as well and I could tell she was enjoying the show.

We followed Kim to a rack of bustiers, when she turned to me and said, "What size does your mother wear Sir?"

I thought maybe she was trying to embarrass me for a second. I looked directly in the eyes and said, "She is a 38DD and has a 26 inch waist, 38 inch hips, if that helps you KIM."

Kim blushed as she pulled a couple bustiers off the rack and held them out to me. "These are my favorites, of course they will look much better on your mom," She giggled.

I smiled at her, "Where can we try these on Kim?"

"Follow me Sir, I will take you to our dressing room in the back. "As we passed the check out counter, Kim told the clerk, still engrossed in her magazine, "Bev honey, keep an eye out I will be helping this couple, and the dressing room will be occupied."

Bev didn't even look up, just sighed, "OK, Mommmm."

Kim muttered under her breath as she lead us to the back of the store, "Worthless little shit."

Mom and I both laughed, at her words. I looked at mom and she couldn't take her eyes off Kim's ass as it moved seductively under her tight skirt.

I whispered, loud enough for mom and Kim to hear. "She has a nice ass doesn't she mom, I noticed she can't keep her eyes off you either."

"Oh Dicky she is not interested in me, is she?"

I chuckled and thought to myself, "I bet a little teasing and this bitch will be on her knees sucking my mothers cunt."

We went through a door, of what looked like an office. On one side was a cloth curtain. Kim stopped and pulled back the curtain, and started to hand mother the bustiers. I took them from her, and she protested, "Sir you can't go in there with her, what would people think if they saw both of you in there?"

I looked slowly up and down at her, her breathing was a little quicker, her nipples hard and protruding through her thin bra and blouse, I could tell this was turning her on, "Kim, we are buying these for her to wear for only me, and I need to see if I approve of how my slut looks, so if I am not going in there we are leaving."

She stammered..."Ohhh OK Sir." Handed me the bustiers and said,"I will fetch the bras you asked for."

I took the garments and said,"Good Girl Kim, good girl."

Mom stepped in the dressing room and I pulled the curtain partially closed, and left a crack about 6 inches wide. "Now strip for me mother, I want to see my slut wearing this bustier."

I sat in the chair and watched mom, I could also see out of the crack in the curtain. Mom slid her sweater off and dropped her bra on the floor, she shimmied in the bustier, adjusted her tits perched above the cups. "How does mommy look son?"

I saw Kim standing looking through the crack in the curtain. So I stood up and stepped behind mom, slid my hands around and cupped her big full tits, rolling my thumbs over her hard nipples.

Mom moaned, "Oh baby, you know how mommy loves to have her tits man handled."

I looked at Kim outside the door and she was mauling her own tits, pushing them up, almost out of her bra. I could barely make out an audible moan from her as she pinched her nipples through the thin bra.

I stepped around mom, bent and took one nipple in my mouth, suckling, my hand sliding down to her naked pussy, her legs were already parted, slipping my fingers in her pussy and finger fucking her slowly. I looked over and Kim had her skirt pulled up and was rubbing her clit through her panties.

I pulled the curtain back, "Kim you like what you see slut?"

She stepped in and pulled the curtain tight, "Oh fuck Sir, I always wanted my son to treat me like you treat your mom.

"Fuck, your mother is so fucking hot."

I smiled at her, "Kim, do you want to taste my mothers hot pussy slut"

She needed no further instructions, she dropped to her knees as mother sat in the chair, placing her feet on the edge opening her cunt for her. Kim was devouring my mothers pussy, while one hand was trying to get at her own cunt.

I lifted Kim's tight skirt and yanked her panties to her knees, slid my hand between her legs, she was so fucking wet I easily slid three fingers deep in her cunt. I pulled my fingers out, dripping Kim's juice and held them to my mothers mouth.

She sucked all three fingers deep and suckled them like a good slut should. Licking the last of Kim's cunt juice from my fingers she moaned, "Mmmmmm she tastes so fucking good, Dicky."

I was so fucking hot, I stood beside mom, pulled my long hard cock out and rubbed the head on her lips. She flicked her tongue out and licked at the precum, before she opened and took the head of my dick in.

Kim looked up and moaned, "Fuckkk what a big fucking cock Sir, damn I wish my son would let me suck him off."

Mom was taking as much cock in her throat as she could and Kim was licking and sucking moms asshole and cunt, her fingers slamming in her sloppy wet cunt, when suddenly we heard the shit of a daughter entering the office.

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm, I can't find a size 14 in the Baby-doll white.

Kim jumped to her feet, out of breath, trying to compose herself, stepped through the curtain, "Bev, we are out of size 10 through 16, they are on back order, tell them next week."

Bev mumbled something inaudible.

Kim looked at us and begged, "I can take lunch now and I only live a few blocks away, can we please go to my place and finish this?"

I looked at her and mom knowing both wanted to continue so bad, "Yeah, we can follow you. Ring the two bras and this up, she is going to wear it."

We followed Kim to her apartment, and no sooner than we got in the door, Kim was pushing my mother toward the sofa, ripping off her clothes.

By the time Mom settled back with one foot over the arm of the sofa and one stretched out, Kim was naked, down on her knees her tongue on mom's wet open cunt. Kim pulled her pussy wide and was flicking her tongue rapidly over her clit, blowing and licking, then taking her clit in her mouth gently sucking.

Mom was moaning and she had her hand deep in Kim's blonde locks, pulling her face deeper. "Fuckkkk Kippy, suck my cunt, suck mommy's pussy."

Damn when Mother told Kimmy to suck mommy's pussy, she said Kippy, was she thinking about her daughter? Was she secretly wishing Kip was eating her pussy instead of Kim?

I stripped, my fucking cock so damn hard, watching the scene between Mom and Kim, I slid my hand down Kim's back and over her big soft ass, pulling her ass apart, licking her asshole and down to her dripping pussy, then sliding my hand to her open cunt, slipping three fingers deep and grinding them around.

Kim moaned, "Oh fuck me son, fuck Mommy Johnny, stick that big dick in your mommy's hot pussy."

Mmmmm this slut was so horny for her son, she wanted what mom and I had. I grabbed her hips and placed the head of my big cock at the entrance of her hot wet pussy, pushing 4 or 5 inches in.

"She growled, "Ohh fuck yes Johnny, own your mother, fuck her cunt and make it all yours, fuck me hard son."

Mom was groaning and grinding her pussy into Kim's face and Kim was pushing her hips back into me, driving more and more of my 11 inches deep in her hungry cunt, stretching that blonde pussy as I drove balls deep in that fat cunt.

Groaning, "Ohh fuck baby that cunt is so fucking hot, so tight around my cock, Mmmmmmm fuck me baby, fuck your son Kim."

That did it for her, she lost all thought of my mothers pussy and lifted her head and started humping like a bitch in heat, grinding that cunt on my cock, mom lifting Kim's big soft tits and sucking her nipple in her mouth.

Mom moaned, "Oh fuck your son Kimmy, show me how much you want your baby boys dick to breed your fat fuckhole, do it slut."

I was slamming into her, she was groaning and her cunt convulsing as my cock throbbed deep in her, I slathered two fingers around my slick dick and shoved them in her tight asshole and she exploded around my cock.

"Oooohhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk son, Ohh yessssss I need your cock Johnny, Ohhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, cum, cummmmm, cummingggggggggggg NOW!!"

Her body was jerking violently on my cock as I blew my heavy load deep in her womb, "Ohhhhh yessssssssssssssssss, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, cumminggggggggggggggggggggg OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, shittttttttttttttttttt."

Mom was jamming her fingers on one hand deep in her cunt, and two fingers on the other in her hot shit hole, she was cumming with us."Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GODDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Yessssssssssssssssssss."

Kim collapsed on the floor, against my weight. Mom was stroking my hair, kissing on my neck, whispering, "Damn son, I love you, you know exactly what mommy needs."

Kim heard my mother cooing in my ear, and breathing hard said, "God I wish my son, would treat me like you treat her."

I rolled off Kim, and she rolled over, her legs splayed, the cum running down the crack of her ass, I looked at mom and firmly told her, "Come clean your son's cum from Kim's dripping cunt mom."

I think she was anxiously waiting for me to order her to do this, not wanting to take the initiative, she crawled around between Kim's soft thighs, pushing her legs up, as Kim wrapped her arms around behind her knees and pulled them wide, exposing her wet cunt and asshole.

Mom dove into her cunt like a woman possessed, and was noisily sucking and drinking the cum from this slut's fuckhole.

Kim was moaning like a fucking whore, grinding her shaved cunt into my mothers mouth, "Ohhh fuck Moana, so fucking goodddd, suck my clit, eat me baby, I fucking love it."

I was watching my slut of a mother, obviously loving this woman on woman experience, and my cock was throbbing. I knelt behind my mother, spread her knees wider, slid my hand down over her cunt, and as I expected she was dripping. Eating Kim was making her so fucking hot.

Kim looked me in the eyes, and pleaded, "Please fuck your mother, Goddddd I love that, I want to see a son fuck his mother's cunt."

I smiled at her as the head of my throbbing cock parted my mothers pussy, pushing half way in, she groaned, grunted and pushed back into me. She lifted her head from Kim's juicy fuckholes, looked over her shoulder and whimpered, "Fuck mommy baby, fuck your mothers cunt, the same hole you came out of."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Mother My Slut Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds