• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Making of a Cum Slut Ch. 02

Making of a Cum Slut Ch. 02

"Had I fallen asleep?" I thought to myself, as though time seemed to have lapsed.

I moved my hands and legs again, hoping that I was not bound. But to no avail, I could still feel the soft restraints on my wrists and ankles sliding around from the sweat that had not evaporated.

I relaxed and listened to my surroundings once again, hoping to hear something I recognized anything that could aid me. I started to move my wrists, hoping that the sweat had loosened enough where I could pull hands through. I could hear the noise from the rustling of the restraints and stopped. I listened for a few more seconds hoping that the noise I was making wouldn't catch any ones attention. Silence. Again I pull at my wrists hoping for some sort of release.

"So we have an escape artist do we?" Said the younger voice, "Do you see what she's trying to do?"

"I see" said the deep voice who I could hear on the right side of me. "It would seem you've learned nothing from your first lesson. Are you ready to accept the consequences of not swallowing ALL of my cum?"

I could feel as though he was staring into my soul. I could not see him, they had not yet removed the blindfold, but the tone of his voice pierced my soul. All I could do was nod "yes" and hope that he was happy with my answer.

"You will do exactly as I command you. Do you understand..." exclaimed the deep voiced man.

Do exactly as he commands? What was going to happen to me now? I nodded a yes, knowing I had better answer him so to not anger him.

I could feel his breath on my right cheek and I move my head away, "Say it!" hissed the deep voiced man.

"Yes." I somehow manage to pass that sound threw my lips.

"Yes, what?" He hisses again in my ear. "And louder, my friend can't hear what you are saying."

"Yes, I will do as you say." I say with a deep breath.

"We shall see..." the deep voiced man said with a light chuckle.

I could hear a small laugh coming from the younger stranger. He was now standing to the other side of me.

"Two things before we start our session, my dear." The deep voiced man stated as I sensed him move away from me.

"First, we are going to untie you, move how you are positioned and then retie you back up. Remember what I just said about not doing anything stupid, because you could not take the punishment that I would deal to you if you did?"

Silence. Was he waiting for me to answer? "Yes. I remember."

I blurted out hoping to have said it in time so as to not cause him to become angry with me.

"Good. It seems that you are already taking a shining to your training." The deep voice man exclaimed.

Training!? What did he mean by training?

"Second, do you wish to keep the blindfold on or do you want it off?"

"On." I stated with a now trembling voice. In part because I dare not image what they were about to do and in part because I wanted to know...I needed to know.

All of a sudden I could feel him near me again.

"What was that?" He hissed in my ear. "We are being nice to you and you answer me with a command?"

I could feel his breath quickening on my neck as he spoke these words.

"May I please keep the blindfold on, Sir?" I sputtered out, as I began to shake, scared that I had angered him.

"Sir? Oh, I like that. You are an odd one though that is for sure. I didn't say anything and you are already calling me Sir." The deep voiced man said with a chuckled as I he moved away from me once again.

"As soon as you are untied you are to turn over onto your hands and knees. You will present your mouth to my acquaintance and your asshole to me by spreading you ass cheeks with both of your hands."

I could feel a cool breeze running over my wrists as soon all of the restraints were removed from my wrists and ankles. I leaned over to my side and pushed myself up onto my hands and knees. I could feel my body still out of energy, but knew that the deep voiced man would not take that as an excuse for not obeying him. As soon as I got on my hands and knees I felt the legs restraints tighten.

I positioned my hips just over my heels and spread my knees apart coming all fours. In order to satisfy his second wish, I had lean forward pressing myself into in the bed. With a slow and deliberate movement, I did so. During the process, I grabbed my ass presenting the deep voice complete access to that most intimate place of a human being.

"Ahh now this is my kind of view..." deepening his voice as he stated...

There was an eerie silence at first and then I felt his breath. He had positioned his tongue inches from asshole. I clenched in response to this new sensation.

"This time I will be feeding your mouth whiles my friend here demonstrates what is means to not listen the first time."

I could feel my eyes widen as I heard him say that. Are they serious! As soon as I heard that I began to squirm, my legs straining against the restraints, my mind hoping that he would not want to do violate my only salvation.

WHACK! I could feel a sudden sting rush through my body from my bare butt. The sharp pain brought a tear to my eyes and I whimpered loosing all focus of where I was and what was about to take place.

"Don't dream of moving your motherfucking ass until you're told to do so..." Gruffed the deep voice.

The young voice piped in: "My friend will get what he wants...you need only enjoy every second..."

As he said this, he reached down for my chin and moved my head to so that my face was poised upward.

"Her ass is fucking phenomenal!" The deep voiced man said as he began to squeezing both cheeks through my already positioned hands.

"It's all yours..." Said the younger voice, "I will be seeing what it is about this mouth that made you cum last time" and the both chuckled.

I took another deep breath knowing what was about to happen, and hoping that I could bear what they were about to do.

Soft lips? All of a sudden I could feel soft lips on mine. "Was he kissing me?" I thought to myself but before I could answer myself I could feel a wet tongue. He began to explore the depths of my mouth. He is kissing me.

As he continued to hold my chin, I could do nothing but to kiss him back, his mouth tasted better then any other kiss I had ever had and there was a passion I'd never felt before. I couldn't believe it! As I began to kiss him back, and sucking on his thrusting tongue, I could feel another wet tongue exploring my exposed ass.

His tongue traced circles down each side of my sphincter. I could believe he was doing something so taboo...and I was loving every minute of it. Without warning he changed position and suddenly the tongue that once only tempted fate was now being thrust deep into my asshole!

Cum was oozing from my pussy creating a trail a passion from my entrance down to my navel.

"This looks so tight; I am going to have to work on loosening this up a little." Came the deep voice with a chuckle, as if he was overly pleased with his own performance.

The young voiced man continued to thrust his tongue in my mouth with such passion that I grew delirious to emotions and feelings I now being exposed to. It was all that I could do to receive his probing tongue. I just couldn't believe sweet his saliva tasted.

All of a sudden high pitched moan came thrusting out of my mouth. I could feel the man behind me gently put a finger inside of my asshole. Slowly, he began moving it in and out. I gasped back and away from the younger voice's tongue, when all of a sudden I felt a hand on the back of my head and painfully tight grip on my hair.

"What he is doing to you will NOT effect what we are doing, do you understand me?" The young voice stated with a boom in his voice.

I gasp again. I couldn't help it; this feeling of a finger being pushing in and out of my asshole was too much to bear. I somehow muttered out an answer of, "Yes, Sir," as another small scream was forced out of my wet mouth.

"You better be careful there, I don't want her doing anything stupid when my cock is in her mouth." The young voice piped in...all the while, the deep voice giggled with glee as he continued to push his one finger in and out of my puckered asshole.

"Oh don't worry; she is getting wet just from me doing this."

My eyes widen again, he wasn't thinking....was he? I was hoping that he wasn't going to go any further then a finger in my ass, but his cock? I know how big he was when he was inside my mouth; I couldn't imagine taking it if he wanted to ram my ass with his hard cock. My thoughts were a jumble, thinking about how to deal with what was about to come at me when the hand returned to my chin and thrust my head up again.

"You will have to concentrate very hard, little one and I do mean very hard. Seeing how one finger makes you squirm when pushed into your asshole. When his cock is in there, you will have to restrain yourself. Hence we kept you restrained just in case your asshole was really this tight. And it seems that is more so then we expected." The young voiced man said firmly as his fingers wiped across my wet lips.

"Open that beautiful mouth of yours."

Another moan exited my opened mouth as I could feel two fingers being slowly pushed deeply into my wet asshole. And there was that taste again. The unmistakable musk laden precum taste of a man, though this time off of a noticeably larger cock. It was odd that I could tell by just licking the head of his cock that the size of his was much larger then of the deep voiced man. And for this I was glad. He was wanting to fuck my mouth and not my asshole, though the slight pain I was feeling was not making me think positively about what was going to happen.

I could feel every movement that was made by the fingers of the deep voiced man, and with every thrust in, a gasp would exit out of my mouth. With my next few gasps, I could feel the hold on my hair grow tighter and I left my mouth open as I replaced all of the precum from the head of the young voiced man's cock with my saliva.

Another gasp exited my mouth; three fingers were now being slowly pushed in and out of my wet asshole. The intense feeling had already boarded painful, but there was nothing I could do. I begin to focus on the hardening cock what was being thrust into my inviting mouth.

I could feel the wetness from my pussy running down my stomach, as my head was beginning to be thrust back and forth on a very large and hardened cock. I was wishing that the deep voiced man would see how wet my pussy was and take advantage of that instead of my tight asshole. Another gasp pushed its way out of my mouth. It was all I could do to suck harder on the cock in my mouth hoping my gasps were not displeasing the deep voiced man.

"Your pussy sure is dripping. I think I might have some of that before I go exploring into that overly tight asshole of yours. This will get my hard cock nice and wet for when I do go there." The deep voiced man said as I could feel his movement change on the bed.

I could feel him move behind me as I continued to lick and suck on the large cock that was being rhythmically moved in and out of my mouth. I moved my hands so that I would be holding onto the restraints, so that I would fall onto the man that I was sucking on. I knew that he would not appreciate that one bit and I was in no position to make him mad.

A deep moan exited from what space it could in my mouth. It was then that I felt that familiar feeling a hard erect cock makes when it is first hard thrust into a dripping wet pussy. As he began to ram my pussy I tried to keep rhythm with his thrusts and the sucking I was doing on large cock in my mouth. I could start to hear low moans coming from the young voiced man as I sucked, licked, and then released his cock in my mouth. Such ecstasy I felt from this, I forgot about everything else...what had happened, what was going to happen. All I wanted was for this to not stop. Gasps turned into loud moans as the two men and I started making noises of unified pleasure.

Then it hit. A shearing pain shot through my body and out of my mouth. He had impaled with the full length of his cock in one swift movement. I almost bit down from the pain; I could feel the grip on my hair tighten to where my hair felt like it was going to be ripped out. He did it, the deep voiced man actually did it. The pain was intense and I grasped at the restraints my hands were holding onto.

"Don't stop." The younger voice commanded. He could tell that I had stopped sucking and licking his cock because of the pain I was feeling. I started again, trying to focus on the cock that was in my mouth, but feeling every movement made in my asshole. I could feel the eyes tearing up and a few tear drops fell from my cheeks. Screams and loud moans keep trying to push themselves out of my mouth as the pain was replaced with a pleasure I had never experienced before.

All of a sudden I could feel the hold on my hair lighten up and the cock that had been fucking my mouth pull out. As soon as I felt it leave I went down to my elbows and began to gasp for breath, with moans and small screams from the constant battering I was taking.

**Crack**, the sound rang out as the deep voice's hand came crashing down on the fleshiest part of my ass. Pain seared through my soul and more tears fell. Pleasure and pain so intertwined I could scarcely tell the difference.

"I want another run at that dripping we pussy of yours my dear." Said the younger voice. I could barely hear him, as I gasped for breath and tried to expel the cock that was invading my asshole.

"All your effort to push me out, is only making this feel better... Damn you have the tightest ass I have ever felt." The deep voice expressed as he continued to thrust and moan.

The man that had been in front of me now moved me up on my hands again and slid underneath me, kissing and licking the sweat off of my chest as he moved closer to my dripping pussy.

"This was supposed to wait till lesson three, but it won't wait." The young voice said as I could felt him grab my waste and move it down.

Noises I can not describe continued to exit my mouth. Screams filled with moans, moans filled with screams. The hard cock that was toying with my mouth earlier was now thrusting inside my wet pussy. I couldn't think, I could do anything except take what these two men were giving me. The intense pleasure from the cock that was ramming my wet pussy was making my hips move to his thrusting. As soon as my hips started to do that, the cock that was thrusting itself into my asshole began to move in unison. The pain was all but gone; replaced instead intense pleasure as my pussy rode between the cocks. It was overwhelming. I didn't want it to stop; I only wanted to breathe when I was forced to by the ramming of cocks inside of me.

"I'm going to cum." Said the young voiced man with a deep moan.

"Me too..." Said the deep voiced man.

The young voice began to thrust my hips harder upwards towards the cock that was in my still invading my virgin asshole.

"Ahhhh," moaned the deep voice as his final thrust into my ass sent cum streaming out to whatever space was available. He continued to thrust in unison with the young voice until the younger voice shoved my hips downward onto his pelvis cumming in streams inside my now sopping pussy.

After a moment, they both relaxed...the deep voice pulled his engorged cock from my asshole making a popping sound during the process. The young voice squirmed free from me until his cock again filled my heavily panting mouth.

"Drain me you filthy whore...suck my cock clean." After a moment he pulled away only to have the deep voice take his place.

"This is your place...you are a fuck toy here for OUR needs."

After all the blood had left his cock, the deep voice pulled his flaccid penis from my mouth.

All I could do was fall into the bed. As I lay there, not caring about what was going to happen. I felt arms around me and they tightened. Was I receiving a hug? I asked myself. Boggled I just laid there and didn't move, the hug felt great made the moment complete. He tightened his grip around my torso and gave one last tight embrace.

"You did very well little one. I am very impressed. We will now let you rest. Go to sleep and we will see you when you wake." Whispered the deep voiced man into my ear....

He then released me, let loose the restraints that bound me, and gently place a blanket upon me. All I could do was lay on the bed...my body ached from all of the attention it had received. I closed my eyes and drifted into a sleep like none I've ever had before or since.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Making of a Cum Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds