• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 04

Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 04

Authors note: I had not done any writing for years before I started this project. This story is based on facts as I remember them. Constructive comments that will assist me to write better are appreciated. Bashers will be ignored.

I have been amazed at the number of views this story has gotten. Hope you enjoy the journey with me.


Now that Sue was working in town we spent some time together each day. Her Dad would drop her at work in the morning and I would pick her up in the afternoon.

I gave her a key to my place and made sure she knew she could go there or move in any time.

Carl called me and asked if we had plans for Friday. I said no, why? He said Peggy and he would like to get together with us and there was another couple he wanted us to meet. Since Peggy and the other girl were under 21 how about if we got together at my place. I made a comment that my place was becoming party central. I also said to make it BYOB.

Sue and I got ready and they showed up about 7:00. The other couple was John and Linda. After introductions we all got a drink, put on some music and got to know each other. I put the beer John and Carl had brought in the fridge.

John was taller than me I'd say about 6'1"; Linda was about 5'4", blond and a little plump but not fat. She had on a loose tee shirt and shorts. The shirt was so loose it was hard to tell how big her tits were.

Peggy, who as I've said is petite, maybe 5' tall, small but and her tits were a B cup if she was lucky. She had on a nice button front shirt and shorts.

Sue had decided to wear a halter top that did not allow her to wear a bra. As I have said her tits are big and kind of soft, great pillows, so without the bra every time she moved her tits swayed or bounced. You could not avoid noticing them. She also had on shorts but hers were what we now call daisy dukes. She had taken an old pair of my Levi button fronts and cut them off. They were at least one size to small for her. She had to lie down to button them. She had cut them short enough she had to cut off the front pockets to keep them from showing.

Carl and John had known each other since grade school and had double dated with several different girl friends. I had only met Carl around our senior year as the two of them went to school in a town fifteen miles away.

I was out in the kitchen getting another beer when Carl said he had told John about the other night in the pool. He said John thought Linda might get into some fun like that but it would be better to let her get a little drunk.

I asked who wanted a beer. Linda said she didn't care for the taste of beer. I made her a Tom Colleens that did not have to much gin in it. She said that tasted good.

We sat and talked, had some chips to munch on and there was just enough room to "dance" ok hold one of the girls and sway to the music.

Every time I made Linda another drink I added a bit more gin. She wasn't drunk but she did have a good buzz going.

I had turned off all the lights except one lamp that had a very small bulb in it. I took Linda by the hand and started to dance with her. I pulled her close and moved my hand down on her butt. When she didn't protest I leaned down a bit and kissed her. She was a very good kisser. I could feel her tits against my chest and when I squeezed her ass she pushed into me.

When the song ended we looked over and Peggy was sitting on John's lap. He had unbuttoned her shirt was kissing her tits. Carl and Sue were not in the living room.

We sat down on the couch and resumed the kiss. I moved my hand to her tits and while not as large as Sue's they were nice. I pushed her shirt up got my hand into her bra. I started to gently pinch her nipple. She arched her back and moaned into the kiss. She helped me get her shirt off and I took off her bra. I moved to suck and nibble on her nipples. She was getting turned on.

When I looked at John he had Peggy's shirt, bra and shorts off. They had moved from the chair to the floor. His pants were open and Peggy was stroking his cock. I could hear Sue in the bedroom.

I got Linda out of her shorts and panties and laid her back on the couch. While kissing her I also was fingering her pussy. I ran my finger over her clit and she shuddered and pulled me closer to her. Her clit felt larger than any woman I had been with before.

I moved down to kiss and nibble her tits. I sucked her nipple in and gently bit it. I kissed my way down to where I was between her legs. Her pussy was very wet and had a nice musky smell. As I fucked her with my finger I began to play with her clit with my tongue. Her clit was large enough to stand out from the hood of her slit. She must have been very sensitive as she pushed her hips up to meet my mouth.

Her pussy was now very wet and she was trying to pull me back up. I moved up to where I could rub the head of my cock in the slit of her cunt. I slipped just the head of my cock into her and stopped, then slipped out to rub her clit with my cock.

She said "now, please". I pushed my cock into her cunt and pulled her knees up. I started to stroke long and slow. Her cunt was very wet and warm. Soon I could feel myself building and I picked up the pace. I was fucking her hard and fast. I let her legs come down and she wrapped them around me and I made one last thrust and let my cum fill her pussy. It seemed I shot cum forever.

I collapsed and tried to catch my breath. We both lay there for a while just holding each other. Now when it was all over I asked her if she was on birth control. To my relief she said yes. The truth is a hard cock doesn't think very well.

I looked over at John and Peggy. He was on his back and she was riding his cock for all she was worth. I watched for a while. He had both hands on her tits. He started the pinch and pull on her nipples. She arched her back fucked him faster. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her to him at the same time he thrust with his hips. He made a sound somewhere between a growl and a curse. After a moment they both collapsed.

My cock was going soft and I realized I needed to piss in the worst way. I told Linda I had to move and got up. To get to the bathroom you had to go thru the bedroom. When I walked in Carl and Sue were on the bed, naked and holding each other. I was sure they had just finished fucking to.

As I came out of the bath Carl said next and headed in. Sue and I walked into the living room. John and Peggy were still on the floor and Linda was trying to find her clothes. When she saw that Sue was still naked she gave up. With only one bath it took time for everyone to get through.

After a few awkward minuets we all got drinks and relaxed. John and Carl both smoked which I didn't allow inside. They slipped on their pants and went outside. When they came back in they took their pants back off.

That was how my place became a party-orgy house. The six of us got together often and the sex was great.

Labor Day was just a few weeks away and Sue wanted to go see her sister in Dallas. The plan was I would drive her up and she would stay at her sisters. I was going to get a room at a hotel.

When I picked her up she was wearing shorts and tee shirt, and had a small bag with her. We got on the road early as September in Texas is hot. DUH! My car was black and didn't have air conditioning.

After we drove a short way Sue reached into her bag and took out a halter top. She took off her shirt and bra. She intended to put the halter on but she had some trouble getting my hand off her tits.

We got to her sisters and visited the rest of the day. Sue brought her bag in and I was going to leave and get a room.

Her sister asked her if she really want to sleep on her couch or go with me. She told Sue what their Mom and Dad didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

We got a room and went to the hotel bar for a couple of drinks. It was pretty dead because of the holiday weekend. One of the men in the bar came over to our table and asked Sue for a dance. When the song was over I invited him to join us.

After a few drinks the bar tender announced they were closing early because it was so slow. I said let's go to our room.

We bought some beer form the bar and went to the room. Tom was a salesman and got stuck there. He had a call first thing Tuesday morning and that did not give him time to home and get back on time.

We got to the room; I got the ice bucket and went down the hall to get ice for the beer. Sue had been flirting with Tom and I was curious what was going to happen. The ice machine on our floor was broken so I had to go down to the next floor to get the Ice.

I was gone longer than I thought and when I got back to room and walked in Tom and Sue were sitting on the bed, her halter top was gone and he was sucking on her nipple.

He heard me come in and jumped up. I told him to relax. I handed him a beer and sat down on the other side of Sue. He nervously sat back down and Sue leaned over and kissed him.

I reached over and squeezed her tit and pinched the nipple. I took her hand as she kissed him and put it on my cock. She rubbed it thru my pants then turned to kiss me. We broke the kiss and I saw she was rubbing his cock and he had her other tit.

I kissed her again and pushed her back on the bed. I stood up and quickly undressed then took off her shorts and panties. I bent over to kiss her and pinch her nipple again.

Tom stood up to undress and I helped Sue to the middle of the bed. Tom and I joined her on the bed and each of us took a tit. I sucked the nipple into my mouth and bit gently. I could see he had the other nipple in his mouth. I moved my hand down to her pussy and found his hand already there.

Sue had a cock in each hand and had spread her legs with her knees up to give him plenty of room to finger fuck her. She was moaning and trying to push her hips up into his finger. The she said "I need one of you to fuck me NOW!!"

Tom moved over between her legs and she reached down to guide his cock into her pussy. He started to fuck her slow and deep. I moved to my knees, turned her head and put the head of my cock to her lips. She hungrily sucked it in.

By now Tom had picked up his pace and was fucking her hard. She was distracted and turned on by the fucking he was giving her so she wasn't doing a very good job on my cock. I started to very gently move my cock in her mouth. She put her hand around the base of my cock so I couldn't push deep enough to gag her. I began to fuck her mouth.

Tom said he was cumming and rammed as deep as he could and made a growling sound. He collapsed on her and I came in her mouth. She sucked it all down and swallowed it all.

We were all spent and just lay there for a while. I was rubbing my hand over her belly and tit. When my hand would move over the nipple she would shudder a little. Once I lightly pinched the nipple and said to take it easy. Her nipples were very hard and tender.

After a bit Tom got up and went into the bath. When he came out he got dressed and I went to the door and let him out.

Sue did a cat like stretch on the bed and turned on her side. I lay down on the bed, pulled the cover over us. I turned out the light and cuddled up to her back. I reached across her and massaged her tit. My cock was pressed to her ass and I was getting hard again (oh to be young again).

She pushed her ass back some and I pressed my cock in her cunt. She was so wet I slipped in easily. I gently fucked her and didn't think I would cum again but the idea that part of the wetness was Tom's cum was a turn on. I am not sure how long I fucked her but I did cum after a while. I added my load to her wetness. We fell asleep with my cock in her cunt.

That was how we spent our first full night together.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds