• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Malcubus Ch. 02: In the Garden

Malcubus Ch. 02: In the Garden

123

+++++Author's Note+++++

This chapter, Eric discovers that it's hard to get a good night's rest when you've just summoned a succubus.

This is the continuation of an ongoing story (as the whole 'Chapter 2' title indicates), but I'm not writing War and Peace here - if you want to jump in at the deep end, go ahead. No special fetishes to watch out for this chapter. All characters are between the ages of 18 and 3 trillion, yada yada.

++++++++++++++++++++++

"Fuck me, Eric," Rosmerta whispered to me.

Lying down, she filled the world above me. Her spread wings blotted out the light, and her scarlet hair fell like a curtain in either side of my face, cutting off the outside world, leaving only me and her. Even as her breasts hung down over me, brushing against my own chest, I couldn't look away from her eyes.

Then she lowered herself onto my upright cock, and I couldn't help but shudder.

"Sshh," she cut off my groan, stroking my cheek with snow-white fingers. "Relax, Eric. Give yourself to me." She started pumping her hips up and down, her vagina sliding over my dick like velvet. Her full weight was pressed against my groin, but her face seemed steady just above mine. She looked almost sad.

"Rosie - " I mumbled, trying to reach up to embrace her. Her hands were on my wrists, though, pinning me to the bed.

"Just relax," she whispered, hair brushing me, breasts swinging. My hips bucked against hers, but she controlled the rhythm, directing me like a cowgirl on a prize stallion.

"Give yourself to me, Eric."

The wet sounds of our sex filled our ears, her own pleasure lubricating our lovemaking. I groaned again as she shifted her weight, pressing my cock against the front of her pussy.

"Cum for me," she urged.

I was close. I could feel it boiling within me, I could feel her hands pinning my wrists and her legs pinning mine, but more than anything else, I could feel her. She was heating me up, burning me up from the balls outward, and I couldn't -

"That's right, cum. Give yourself to me," she whispered, lips a few inches from mine.

"Rosie, I - " This wasn't right. It felt good, it felt too good. I couldn't feel my legs. The wet slapping of our bodies together couldn't drown out the ringing in my ears.

"Give it all to me!" she said huskily. I jerked beneath her helplessly, ridden, milked. Now my fingers were going numb, my hands. She was still pinning my arms down, but I couldn't feel her fingers on my wrists.

"Rosie, please, this isn't - "

"You're mine, Eric!"

Fire. Fire burning out from my balls, burning up through my stomach, meeting the cold numbness in my limbs, leaving nothing behind. My vision was turning red, everything red as her curtain of hair, except those emerald eyes gazing into mine.

"Mine!"

I came inside her.

"Mine!"

I spasmed, burning, burning up into her.

"Mine!"

I tried to breathe, but my lungs were just fuel for the fire, the fire that was sex and love and her -

I didn't jolt upright in bed quite like they do in the movies, but I certainly jerked and twisted as I awoke. Rosmerta was on top of me, crouched over my legs as my spurting dick plopped out of her mouth, and that hardly calmed me down. Nightmare? Wet dream? Reality? At the half-conscious moment of waiting, I could hardly tell the difference.

"Ow!" she said as my knee clocked her in the jaw.

Wriggling up against the headboard I made my way to genuine consciousness. It was just a dream, and there was nothing to be scared of. My heart was pumping, my lungs were breathing, and I could feel all my extremities. The orgasm had been real, though - even now my cock was still dribbling semen onto my belly.

Rosie wiped her lips before rubbing her jaw tenderly. "Most guys," she said, "just say thank you."

It had just been a dream, I told myself. There was no danger, no fire, no burning.

There was a demon, though, and she'd just been sucking me off.

"I - look, I - are you okay?" I stammered.

"Well, not only did you kick me in my mouth, you didn't cum in it. So no." She didn't sound seriously upset, but my room as dark as death and I couldn't read her face. It was still the middle of the night.

"Um. Sorry about that. I, uh..." My alarm clock read 0316. It had only been a few hours since I'd snuck Rosie home, cleaned up the summoning spell components in my room, and gone to sleep. "I was surprised, okay? I thought you said you'd meditate or something, hide until my dad left in the morning."

"You started dreaming," she whispered. "About sex. I could smell it. I couldn't help myself."

What could I say to that. "Ah."

"Are you going to go back to sleep?"

I remembered the burning sensation and some part of me shuddered. "Probably not. Shit, I'm lucky I don't have work tomorrow. Um, today, technically."

"You see, even mortals have trouble understanding time," she said, the silhouette of her head nodding. "You can see why we don't bother with it. And you can sleep in after sunrise, right?"

"You're on Earth now. Here, at 3am, people usually spend their time sleeping."

"So boring, Eric. You're 19, you're meant to be bright and energetic at all hours of the day!"

I reached over to my bedside table for the tissues, conscious of the cooling mess on my belly. "Well, I guess that makes two of us who are older than we look."

"What are you doing?" she asked when I pulled the tissues out of the drawer.

"Cleaning myself up."

"And waste it?" Her voice sounded genuinely offended, and I sighed. I didn't really have the energy right now to deal with Rosie's advances, much less in a way she'd appreciate. But, then again... I probably wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight either way. Fuck it.

"Alright, alright, I guess I'm awake. Let me get the light," I whispered, swinging my way out of bed. Rosie shifted to allow me up. "Couple of things: my dad and Cassie are asleep upstairs. Please keep quiet."

"Well, I am both a graceful young woman and a demonic creature of the night. I think I can do quiet."

Without light to see the twinkle in her eyes, I couldn't tell whether she was being sarcastic or not. "Second thing: I'm still waking up, okay? Can you please, uh, not jump on me and ravish me for a bit?"

"I never make promises I can't keep," she said in a voice like velvet.

Listening at the door for any sign of wakefulness from upstairs, I winced. "Rosie - "

"Oh, relax, master," she said primly. "I'm insatiable, not uncontrollable."

I paused at the light switch, hesitating. She was right behind me, sitting on the edge of my bed, and whether in human or demon form, she would be naked. She'd be waiting for me when I turned around, and she'd look just as alluring as she had in the dream.

"Eric?" she whispered to me. "Everything alright?"

"Fine," I said, still facing the switch.

"Do you want to turn the light on?"

"Um," I said. I wanted to. I wanted to turn around and see her, drink in her pale skin and perfect curves and hypnotic, transfixing eyes, and that was the problem. "I think... it was a big day for me yesterday, Rosmerta."

"It's okay, Eric," she said softly. "It was amazing for me too. And strange, and new, and wonderful. I'm not offended that you're a little nervous, moving forward."

I chewed my lip. "It - it's real, you know? You're here with me now, just how you were when I went to sleep, and I know that it really happened. I'm not going crazy, it really happened."

"It really did. And it only gets better from here."

I breathed in and out, hit the light, and turned to face at her. I was starting to think that no matter how many times I woke up with her touching my dick, just looking at Rosmerta would always knock my train of thought straight off its tracks.

Kneeling on my bed, she was in her demonic form, tall and voluptuous, with hair like fire and skin like snow. She was so attractive - no, so damn sexy - it took you a moment to notice the bat-like ochre wings, the idly swishing tail, and the twisting horns.

I was staring for half a minute before my thought returned. "Strange, new and wonderful?"

"Mm?"

"Last night. Doing, uh, having sex - "

"Losing my virginity. Taking yours."

"Uh, yeah. You sure didn't act like someone who's never had sex before - uh, in a good way, obviously."

"Obviously. That's the wonderful thing about succubi, master - we know how to please mortals, and ourselves, from the moment we are spawned."

Spawned. Right. Like frogs. "You'll have to tell me more about yourself at some point. Actually, there's about a thousand things I want to ask you about. I'm going to need to write a big list pretty soon."

"I live to serve, master," she replied, "but I think you could make much better use of my presence for other things."

"Speaking of which," I said, getting up from the desk, "I was having this dream... I mean, you already brought me off twice this evening, which was yesterday, technically. And I haven't had a wet dream in years, but now..." I gestured down at the jizz crusting on my belly.

"I would be more surprised if you hadn't. Your first time wasn't exactly forgettable," she smirked.

My dressing gown was at my desk, a few metres away from my bed. I started walking towards it with the vaguest intention of getting dressed, but in all likelihood I just wanted an excuse to approach where Rosie knelt. I was keeping my eyes straight down on the carpet beneath my feet, but her pale thigh and the spade-tip of her tail were still enough to slow me down as I passed her.

Bad move, as Rosmerta was now well within my personal space. I don't know if they had perfume in the Umbra, but hers could have sold for a fortune up here. It made my head swim. It made me forget my tiredness, forget my parents upstairs, forget my own damned name.

"Do you want something, master?" she asked sweetly. Silken fingers reached out to stroke my arm.

My throat wasn't just dry, it had been paved over. "Ghk."

Her hand stroked down my arm and held my hand; her eyes followed it down, and caught on my belly, still shiny with drying cum. "Ah," she said. "Do you need your demon to clean you up, master?" She rose off the bed in one smooth movement, then sunk to her knees beside me not a moment later. "You were a filthy tease to pull out like that, master. You can kick me and beat me all you want, but not letting me enjoy your finish?" Her tongue, pink, glistening, and inhumanly long, shot out like a whip to brush against my belly. "Mm. Cumming without your demon. Cumming outside your demon." Lick, and lick again. Her tongue started running up and down my stomach, bathing me clean, punctuated by swallows and a few teasing words. "You even let it cool." Lick, lick. "Left me with these little morsels..."

She brought her head in and burrowed her tongue into my belly button, before withdrawing with a wet kiss of my tummy. "Aaah," she said, displaying her tongue - a good 10 inches of it - to me. "All gone."

I staggered backwards and sat down on the bed with a thump. After all the orgasms I'd had lately, that display had my dick hurting. "For fuck's..." I lowered my voice, remembering my parents upstairs. "For fuck's sake, Rosie."

"Well, yes, that's the point," she said, standing back up.

"You're going to give me a heart attack at 20."

"There are worse ways to go. It all depends on what exactly caused the heart attack." She nodded at my mostly-flaccid penis. "I've had my leftovers. Do I get a main course?"

I was very tempted to have at it, to throw caution and pelvic injury to the wind and just let her fuck my brains out, but something in me held back. Perhaps it was the dream; more likely, it was the three orgasms I'd already had in the last twelve hours. "I... Later?" I grinned, trying to protect some of that machismo I'd read about. "Maybe soon, if you're good."

"I don't know the meaning of the word." Her head turned towards the window, and her tail shivered excitedly. "It's still night-time, right?"

"Last time I checked," I said sardonically.

"Yes!" she chirped, jumping a little. That made her tits sway, and made me regret postponing the sex. "Let's go outside. You have no idea how wonderful it is to see the stars."

As quickly as we could without waking the whole house, we got dressed. The spring nights were still fairly brisk, so I pulled my leather jacket on over a t-shirt and track pants. Rosie grunted disapprovingly when she saw that I was wearing underwear.

"Sorry," I whispered as I rummaged through my drawers, "I really need to get you some proper clothes."

"Don't worry about it."

"Shit," I said, finding nothing clean and casual that would have a hope of fitting the succubus. "Maybe tomorrow I can steal you some of Cassie's stuff, but for the moment..."

Even with my head in my wardrobe, the tone of her voice made it clear that Rosie was rolling her eyes at me. "I said don't worry about it. You've fed me very well lately, Eric; I can definitely handle an outfit."

"What?" I asked, turning around.

"Watch this," Rosie smirked. Her eyes screwed up in concentration, and then the shadows softened as my room was lit up by flickering firelight.

I was half-braced for something weird, so I didn't panic and start yelling about how she was on fire. She wasn't, really; it was the coat that was ablaze. It appeared around her in a swirl of tiny orange flames as if the fire was creating it rather than consuming it, like watching a piece of paper burn in reverse. The sight only lasted a moment before the flames snuffed out, leaving Rosie clothed in a tightly-fastened blue trench coat.

As incredible as the whole display had been, there was a large part of me that was sad she was now covered up.

"Wow," I said imaginatively. "That was magic, right?"

Rosie gave a gracious nod. "First time I've tried it up here," she said. "But after what you gave me tonight - last night, by now - I can sure as sin whip up a coat. A bit too much covering for my liking, though..." She fiddled with the front so that she was showing cleavage down to below her breasts, making it very clear that she was at least topless underneath. "Well?" she asked me. "Am I a good seamstress?"

I rubbed my temple. "It's, uh, kind of hard to focus on the coat, over what's underneath it."

She gave a little twirl, causing the hem to fly up. Her legs were bare all the way up her thigh, as far as I could see in that tantalizing instant. Less than a minute since I'd been ogling her exposed nipples and pussy, and I was already obsessing over every inch of skin. "I saw a lady wearing something similar at the library today," Rosie said. "Looks very much like base matter, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, you could start a bootleg clothing line... It's not 'base matter'? Not real?"

"Nope. Why, just a little spot of magic, and you can't tell that I'm completely... stark... naked... right in front of you," she smiled, stepping closer to me with each pause.

I kept my focus heroically. "So you couldn't start a bootleg clothing line."

She shook her head. "Maybe you should bind a demon of Avarice next time."

I cupped her tight ass through the coat, squeezing affectionately. The cloth sure felt real, but I wasn't really paying that much attention to the cloth. "Pretty sure I'm not trading you in any time soon."

She pushed her buttock back against my hand, running a finger up and down my sternum. "Sweet. Squeeze harder." I did so and she breathed out warmly against my chin. "Sweeter." Then she was pulling away, dancing across my room towards the door. "Come on!" she whispered forcefully.

"You sure you don't want to, uh, cast 'Pants'? It's cold."

"And I'm hot," she said simply. "I could make some pantyhose if you really wanted me too..."

"Those, um, that's underwear. Not actual clothing."

"Oh?" She raised a leg up and kept raising it, straight like a ballerina, until her toes were a few centimetres from my sternum. "Then actual clothes are highly overrated."

We made it through the rattling back door and out of the house without waking anyone up. The early morning chill jolted me and I blinked at the sudden brightness of the moonlight. Rosie turned her face up to it, smiling blissfully.

"Your feet will get wet," I whispered, pointing to where she stood in the dew-laden grass.

"Let them," she sighed, raising her arms. She walked across our lawn like a windblown leaf, spinning with her arms out, looking up at the night sky. She looked like a child entranced. Staring at her, I probably looked much the same.

After a minute, she turned and gestured to me. "Come on!" she mouthed, and then she was running.

What could I do? I bolted after her.

The neighbourhood was surprisingly bright for 3:30am. The moon was waxing towards full and uncovered by clouds, and even the stars seemed bright for their usual suburban selves. It was still a thrill to race along the darkened footpath, wet grass hissing underfoot, weaving around trees and letterboxes.

"Rosie!"

She turned the corner at the end of our lane, coattails flapping behind her like wings. I was behind her a few seconds later, breathing fast, heart racing.

"Rosie?"

There - in her dark clothes, she almost blended into the park ahead of me, but her pale hands were the same colour as the moonlight. I hurried after her, conscious of the dark houses on either side of the street. I was glad to reach the park, but that brought more worries. There were plenty of shadows by the playground and the copse of trees, plenty of places to hide. This was a safe neighbourhood, but Rosie was a teenage girl, a beautiful teenage girl running around half-dressed in the middle of the night. I glanced over my shoulder as I entered the park. There was nothing behind me but the sleeping street.

I passed a couple of trees gingerly, looking into the shadows they cast. "Rosie?" I whispered, more softly than I needed to. My foot kicked something and I jumped - just a branch, just a fallen branch.

Hands grabbed my shoulders from behind, and spun me around with great strength.

Rosie's face glowed as she panted into mine. "It's beautiful," she said, beaming. "This whole world is beautiful."

I swallowed and breathed, feeling foolish. "Are you sure it's safe to - "

She leaned in and kissed me, parting her lips around mine. I stopped thinking for a moment as we embraced, her body folding into my hands, her mouth warm upon mine. She pulled back, her eyes reflecting starlight, and gave me a last, wet peck. "If you can handle me, Eric," she said, "you can handle anything else the night has to offer."

That wasn't quite as reassuring as she'd meant it to be.

An owl hooted as we walked through the park, towards the dark lines of homes on the other side. I had my arm around Rosie's shoulders, and she held tight to my hip. Despite our difference in height, she had no trouble keeping pace with me. She was warm against my side. I wondered where her body heat came from, and that had me wondering about other things as well.

"You eat sex?" I asked, breaking the comfortable silence. "You said that you fed from sex, that you need it to survive."

She looked up at me and nodded. "That's right."

"What about regular food? Water?"

"I can eat and drink, but it's unnecessary. Lust is what I need." She shifted her weight against me like a python. A sexy, sexy python. "Human lust. Human passion. Human sin."

My stomach coiled a little. "So the actual orgasm is redundant, then? You don't actually eat semen, you eat its, uh, spiritual connotations?"

"No and yes. The lust is what counts, not what happens with your meat physiology, but one follows from the other." Then she stuck out her tongue at me. "And you know very well I eat cum! But only because yours is delicious."

We crossed a stream; more like a pond, really, where groundwater collects in a boggy depression. "How much lust do you need, exactly?" I asked.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Malcubus Ch. 02: In the Garden

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds