• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Male Sub Ch. 03

Male Sub Ch. 03

Part three — The Tongue Job

Author's foreword—

Be sure to read Male Sub Ch 01 — Sting of the Lash and Male Sub Ch 02 — Riding the Pole. Also look for my most recently posted story Eyewitness to Orgasm about kinky BDSM games in a gynecologist's office.

Speculum, anyone? :-)

* * * * * * *

It was early evening at Brandy's house. She was sitting in her recliner, naked save for her white cotton panties and high heels. Allen was completely naked and kneeling on the thin pad on the floor beside her chair. She had decided after dinner to let him keep his ball gag out; it now hung around his neck by the strap. The news was on the TV as their meal digested.

Allen wondered if Mistress had anything planned tonight.

Brandy had only half of her attention on the TV. She was running options through her mind as for how to put Allen through his paces. He had been a good slave so far and it was looking like he would earn his time on Friday. She was glad because he could come up with some pretty delightful things to do with her body when he had earned his weekly time of sexual equality.

The top of the hour was approaching. Allen knew from experience she would watch the next program if she let more than three minutes of it pass. If she decided the program was of interest, it would be another hour before they would indulge their BDSM games. He hoped the pre-program tease wouldn't interest her.

The tease came and none of the four talking points grained her attention. She yawned, pointed the remote and turned off the TV. Allen felt his penis start to thicken in anticipation of going downstairs shortly.

Brandy grabbed a magazine and opened its cover. She settled back to read but her eye caught upon a tampon ad, making her realize her period was due in a few days. All of their games came to a halt then for obvious reasons so she decided they better get in what scenarios they could before the crimson wave arrived.

"Carry me to the bedroom, slave," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress."

Allen stood and scooped the petite Brandy out of the recliner. She grabbed the magazine and the ever-present blacksnake whip. "Take me to the dresser when we get there," she added en route.

He carried her into the bedroom and walked up to the dresser. Brandy opened the second drawer while still cradled in his arms and removed a bra. "Now carry me downstairs, slave." Allen turned and backtracked through the living room to enter the kitchen. On the other side of that was the staircase to the basement.

His cock was hard and pointing the way. Mistress Brandy only wore a bra when she wanted him to do something with her pussy. If the bra was on, her panties were off—that spelled good times for him! They arrived at the bottom of the steps and he stopped. His Mistress was a stickler for details; she said to carry her downstairs and nothing else, so he stopped until he was given more instructions.

"Carry me to the gyno table and put me down."

Brandy and Allen had found an old antique gynecologist's table at a flea market shortly after starting their Dom/sub relationship. It was quite handy for many of their games. Allen knew what it felt like to be tied to it while blindfolded and gagged, his legs open while his Mistress examined his genitals for defects real or imagined. He felt his cock approaching full staff.

Allen put her down. She parked the magazine and blacksnake on the table next to the gyno table and pulled a stool out from under it with her foot. "Sit."

Brandy went to the central pillar and retrieved a pair of leather cuffs. "Hands behind you," she ordered. Allen complied and they were put in place, securing his wrists crossed behind him. Then while standing behind him, she put on the bra and slid the panties down her shapely legs.

She hopped up onto the gyno table and put her feet in the stirrups. Her legs were open wide with her knees up, making an "M" shape. She settled back and got comfortable. "Get your tongue busy," Brandy ordered, gesturing him closer. "Standard rules apply and don't stop until I say so."

"Yes, Mistress," he answered, rolling the stool closer. He lowered his head and began to feast on her snatch.

Allen had taught himself to love eating her pussy. His Mistress only allowed him one orgasm a week and he was pleased to get whatever access she would allow. If that meant groveling at her crotch just to enjoy its scent or licking her slit until his tongue fell off—so be it. He would take what she cared to give him.

Brandy watched as he snacked on her slot. She loved his sense of servitude and how he loved to demonstrate it for her. His warm and scratchy tongue felt divine on her privates as his breathing gently stirred the strands of her carefully trimmed pubic thatch. Part of their Dom/sub arrangement required her to keep herself properly maintained—only freaks liked to slurp upon a nasty slot. Besides, he happily trimmed her shrubbery for her and was allowed to express his creative side while doing so. At one time or another, Allen had trimmed it into the shape of a lightning bolt, a downward pointing arrow and a mushroom. The last design caused much amusement for her. "Are you trying to tell me my pussy is so nasty I could grow mushrooms in my panties?!" she demanded with a laugh. He laughed as well and assured her he wasn't.

Allen felt his aching cock twitch and throb as he breathed in her feminine scent. The taste and texture of her matched the light airiness of her scent. He heard her pick up the magazine and begin to read as he continued to massage her with his tongue.

It was a relaxing feeling. His gentle licking eased away the general stresses of everyday life. His "standard orders" included staying away from her clitoris until specifically ordered to indulge on it. This kept her from getting too horny and letting him get away with things he wasn't supposed to. Early on, he had licked her where he pleased and had gotten her quite hot. In that heat she'd ordered him to fuck her as hard as possible. He did and ignored the fact he wasn't allowed to climax since it wasn't Friday—after all, the fucking was for her pleasure, not his! He got away with it the first two times, but she detected a pattern after the third time he'd brought her to a frenzy. Brandy confronted him and he regretfully admitted his sins. She promptly trotted him up to the garage, rigging him up and laid down twenty of the most brutal lashes the rubber whip could inflict. Then she created the idea of "hang time" by leaving him suspended by his wrists in the whipping position so he could think about what he had done. She left him there for two hours for his first time. After that, she added to her standard orders and declared her clit off limits until actually ordered to pleasure it.

Allen glanced up toward her face now and then, but the magazine blocked his view. Still, he had plenty to look at down there—her flat and toned tummy, the underside of her bra, her pretty cup-like navel and the dishwater blonde pubic shrubbery just under his nose. He twisted his head sideways a bit to more fully suckle one of her vaginal lips. His cock was achingly stiff and he wanted to massage it but his hands were restrained behind his back.

Brandy felt his exploring tongue search the most intimate recesses of her gender. She also felt her vagina oiling up inside; she'd need some serious vibrator work before bed tonight. It wouldn't be wise to ride his pole after a long tongue job as he might climax despite warnings of punishment. It would never do to admit she needed him to earn his time as much as he did.

Time passed as Allen kept busy. Brandy got more and more relaxed as the mellow feeling of his actions continued. Finally she let the open magazine flop limply onto her face as she dozed off.

Allen kept right on snacking her snatch—Mistress might be faking sleep to test whether or not he would stop or continue as ordered. To stop and be caught would risk withdrawal of his earned equality on Friday. While it was true his erection found itself lodged in her sweet pussy on the average of eight times a week, he knew he was still only allowed that one orgasm. An unauthorized orgasm earned him withdrawal of his Friday privileges, ten lashes and an hour of hang time. Allen knew the rubber whip wouldn't cut his skin no matter what, but it could still deliver one helluva sting if wielded strongly enough. The one and only time he'd gotten twenty lashes was proof enough of that; Mistress had been totally pissed off at having her clit taken advantage of, and she swung the whip with all the strength her diminutive body could muster!

More time went by as he kept his mouth busy on her mound. He wondered how long he'd been at it. Though it shouldn't have mattered, Allen paused and faked a couple of coughs while looking toward the clock. He discovered he'd been eating her for nearly two hours.

His tongue and jaw felt tired as he resumed his duties. It was obvious Mistress had fallen asleep, but she had not told him to stop. Without possession of a stop order, he of course had to keep going. Following her orders to the letter would run the risk of eating her pussy all night.

On top of that, tomorrow was a workday.

Allen was in a quandary. He needed sleep as well if he was to function effectively at work. But she hadn't given him a timeframe—his orders were just to lick her until further notice. Stopping against her orders got him punished.

He weighed his options as his ever-active tongue kept wagging, trying to decide which orders to violate. He could simply stop and wake her up, explain himself and hope for the best. Or he could violate her standard orders and hope her sexual stimulation woke her up for him. Allen chose the latter since it maintained his mouth-on-pussy time.

A few seconds passed as he watched for a reaction. Then her inner leg muscles quivered and flexed with tiny tremors. He promptly backed off and went back to her nether lips. The quivers settled.

He let a minute go by and raised his head to her clit again. He teased it gently with just the tip of his tongue, just as he knew she liked. Brandy's inner leg tremors came more quickly and were followed by a slight tensing of her lower torso. Allen lowered his head again and tried to look innocent.

Another minute went by without her appearing to awaken. Allen rose up again, puckered his lips and gently sucked on her clitoris. His cock ached and his back was sore from bending forward for more than two hours. Enough was enough—even though that was not his call.

Her leg muscle quivers and her lower abdomen heaved at the same time. Allen heard a snort and a slight sniff under the magazine as he moved away from her forbidden clitoris. Her body relaxed again.

Allen knew he was pushing his luck. He had to stimulate her enough to awaken her yet not let it look like that's what he was doing. It was past nine o'clock and they had to get up at six the next morning. He kept his tongue patrolling her tasty feminine groove as he plotted his next move.

He was not aware, however, that his last round had awakened her; Mistress was playing possum under the magazine. She knew she had dozed off but she wanted to see how well her sex slave conducted himself without reprisals looming over his head.

A couple of minutes ticked by, them Brandy felt him venture up her slit before brushing his tongue over her clit by supposed accident. Lightning bolts flew throughout her body; it took a lot of willpower to keep herself poised as if still asleep. She reflected on how this evening's scenario had morphed into a cat-and-mouse game—the mouse was Allen, her clit was the cheese and she was the cat guarding the forbidden cheese. She smiled with amusement under the magazine still sprawled across her face.

Brandy patiently waited for him to sneak another lick of her clit. Her pussy was well awash her lubrication and his saliva; she was more than prepared for them to call it a night. She was pleased with his efforts tonight and gave serious thought to giving him ninety minutes of sexual liberty on Friday, instead of the usual sixty.

Fifteen more minutes went by as Allen licked his Mistress' genitals as Brady faked sleep. She waited for him to sneak in another clitoris lick as she happily grooved upon his talented tongue. But he never tried. Finally, Brandy acted like she was waking up by snorting and moving like she was about to stretch. She pulled the magazine off her face and looked down at her submissive. Then she glanced at the clock. "Have you been busy the entire three hours?"

Allen raised his head. "Yes, Mistress." Small pause. "Well, I had to cough once or twice."

Brandy didn't remember hearing a cough; this confirmed she had indeed dozed off.

"You said to keep going until you ordered me to stop, Mistress," Allen added. "I did just that."

She looked at him askance. "And if I'd have stayed asleep all night?"

"Then I would have stated busy all night, just like you ordered," he replied with just a trace of indignation about her having to ask.

That sounded unlikely but there was no way it could be proven until it happened. Brandy gestured him back as she pulled her spread legs out of the stirrups. "You did a great job tonight, my slave," she said lovingly. "There might be an extra something for you on Friday."

"You are most generous, my Mistress."

Brandy uncuffed him, fetched the magazine, the panties and the blacksnake before ordering him to carry her upstairs. They secured the house for the night and retired to bed.

Coming soon! Male Sub Ch 04 — Friday's Reward.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Male Sub Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds