• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mama's Boy

Mama's Boy

123

Thanks to grumpyg for editing my story

I pulled my dick out of her cunt and scooted up on the bed until I was at her rather voluminous tits. Then I started to titty fuck her. That's what she said she wanted me to do, so I did it. She held her boobs together for me while I stroked away with my cock in the rather deep valley between them.

Fuck, what did I care? I got off, and that was about all I wanted out of this relationship. If I had to guess I'd say that's all she wanted out of it too, but I never asked her. What difference did it make?

Hell, I didn't even know her name. Just a girl who had followed me home from the bar like a little puppy. I'd played with those melons of hers before we even left the bar, and she'd spent some time rubbing my dick through my pants. So where we ended up wasn't any big surprise to anyone.

I shot my load all over her chin and neck, and watched her smile at me as she used her fingers to gather it up and stick it in her mouth. Wow, a girl that likes the taste of cum! How rare were they? Okay, sarcasm. A dime a dozen if you knew where to look.

I showed her the way out a little while later and then just went and sat on the couch. I flipped the tv on for a little while but there was nothing on worth watching, so I turned it back off. So now what?

My name is Tarl, and I'm a twenty nine year old guy who has never been in a relationship that lasted more than a couple of weeks. I don't know why that is, but I can't find anyone I really want to spend more than a few hours with. I meet plenty of girls, but something just ain't right about every one of them. Or maybe it's me, I don't know.

So I slip my dick into whatever cunt happens to be around when I need one, and then sleep alone. Speaking of which, do you know I've never had a gal stay overnight? Not once. I wake up alone every morning, without fail. Once we get sticky and sweaty together, they leave. No exceptions.

I work from my apartment. I have a job with one of those game companies that you can find on Facebook. What I do is design new levels for bored people who spend all their time trying to get a beeping bouncing ball around whatever obstacles I put in their way. It pays well enough to get me by and I don't have to put up with people around all day. Perfect for me.

The company is based right here in town, but most of us work from home. We have to go in once or twice a week for an hour or two for group meetings, setting out what they want a new level to look like and stuff like that. Now and then they have everyone come in all at once, and we have 'strategic' meetings for the whole company; where we're going, how we're going to get there, new company benefit plans, crap like that. Waste of time, but I'll put up with it as long as the bills get paid.

Why can't I find someone? I ask myself that all the time. The girls I could live with, maybe fall in love with, seem to all be gone. Taken. Married. Or as mythical as a unicorn. They don't exist anymore.

Take someone like my mother. She gave birth to me when she was eighteen, which would make her, what, about forty seven now? She even married the guy who knocked her up. Old fashioned, I know. But she did it. Until he died a few years ago I always thought of my dad as a jerk. He cheated on her right and left. Why she put up with it I'll never know. Or maybe I already do: because of me. She didn't want me to grow up in a single parent home.

She'd do anything for me and I'd do anything for her. Proof of that was this was my last day of living here alone. Dad had left mom with a lot of bills and only the house to pay them off with. She was a waitress at a local bar and didn't bring home enough to pay the bills. So she was selling the house and moving in with me.

I didn't mind it a bit. Actually I was looking forward to it. She was great to be around and I loved her. That the girl who had just left, whatever her name was, might be the last girl I could bring home and fuck didn't bother me all that much. And besides, mom usually worked evenings and nights anyway. So I'd have a few hours to get my rocks off, if I brought them home early enough.

The apartment block I lived in was one of four in the complex. Each had two apartments, all two bedrooms. There was even a swimming pool in the center that all the apartments shared. Not exactly a high class place, but not too bad either. And right now most of the others were empty, except for a couple of old folks who went to bed around eight every night. There were a couple of others but I hardly ever saw them. As far as I was concerned, the pool was all mine. I'd even been skinny dipping in the pool at night and no one even noticed.

But having mom here would surely change things like that. I'd have to adapt but, like I said, mom was worth it.

She was a real good looking forty seven, that was for sure. Yeah, I had noticed. She'd kept her figure real well. Guys always came on to her at work, taking her for someone a lot younger than she really was. I'd guess 34C boobs, hips getting a bit wider now but still looking sexy. She'd put on a couple of pounds, but still had a small cute ass and flat stomach that the guys went crazy for. Oh, and she was almost exactly my height, five foot seven.

I told you I'd noticed. She was sexy, even I could see that. And had a sassy personality. Oh, yeah, everyone mentioned that. She was perky and peppy and sexy and didn't deserve to be treated like a lot of the guys treated her. They tried that crap here and I'd send them home bleeding and with swollen nuts, I promise you.

I headed off to bed. It was going to be a busy day tomorrow, getting mom moved in. But we'd get it done, the two of us. Most of her stuff she'd already put in storage so it wouldn't be all that bad. And everything was packed up and waiting for me to load up. That's mom, always prepared and ready. She didn't leave much to chance.

***

I always woke up ever day with a song going through my head. Been like that forever. I know, I'm not normal. I had no idea where the songs came from, but there they were, every morning when I first woke up. Moving day it was 'Here Comes the Sun' by the Fab Four.

Here comes the sun,
Here comes the sun
And I say, it's all right.
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes.
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes.

It took an hour before it faded out. The songs just play over and over, up in some corner of my mind.

I got dressed and headed over to mom's house. We had work to do.

***

The day had gone by fast. Got mom's stuff here, her house was now empty and ready for its new owners; and mom was putting her stuff away. I helped where I could and got out of the way when I couldn't. She looked like she appreciated me doing that. It was the least I could do, and never let it be said I didn't do the least I could do. Haha.

It was a very warm day, bordering on too damn hot, and as usual the air conditioning wasn't working worth a damn. It seemed to work only up until it got just so hot, then it gave up the ghost and left you panting for air. After dark I invited mom outside to the pool area, grabbed a couple of beers and followed her out.

There was just a little bit of a breeze to cool us down. I handed her one of the beers and took a patio chair next to the one she was sitting in. For a little while we just sat there, enjoying the night time air and the cool breeze. Then mom sat up and pulled her shirt up over her head.

"Hope you don't mind, but it's too damn hot in that thing," she told me. She tossed the shirt on the ground beside her chair.

Oh hell no, I didn't mind. She was wearing a bra, so I couldn't see everything, but her tits looked fantastic! I'd been looking at her tanned legs sticking out of the shorts she was wearing, making sure she didn't see me looking. So adding some more skin to the picture was just fine with me!

We cooled down for a while, just sitting there and making chitchat, and then we went back inside. Mom headed for the shower while I checked my e-mail. Nothing much, just some crap from work. It could wait until tomorrow. I was heading for the kitchen when I heard the bathroom door open. I was right in front of the hall way and I looked down that way. Mom's room was across the hall from the bathroom and I watched as she came out of the bathroom, stepped across the hall and into her room. Stark naked!

She was rubbing her hair in a towel to dry it, her arms up, making her tits rise up. I saw her nipples standing proud, still damp from the shower. I felt a stirring down below.

I was still standing there staring when she looked over and noticed me watching her.

"Sorry! Forgot my nightgown," she told me. She was smiling, and I noticed she didn't try to hide anything. She went into her room. Had she done that on purpose? Maybe not. She couldn't have known I'd be standing right here. But she for damn sure didn't seem embarrassed about it.

I was actually getting a hard on from looking at my moms nude body. I really didn't know where to go with that thought, so I tried to put it out of my mind.

I got my beer and was sitting in the living room with the tv on when she came back out. She didn't have a nightgown on. She was wearing a terrycloth pair of shorts and a T-shirt cut off just above her belly button.

She noticed me looking and smiled at me.

"I know," she said, "But it's too hot out for anything more than this. I'll change if you want me too."

"No, you're fine," I told her. "Way too hot for anything else."

She nodded, and asked me what was on tv. I found some dumb reality show on and we watched it. I ordered out for some pizza, and we ate and watched tv until bed time. It had been a busy day and I was tired. So was she, I'd bet. So we said our goodnights and hit the sack.

***

This was going to take some getting used to.

I woke up to the song 'I Want You Back' floating through my head. You know, the Jackson 5? God, I hadn't heard that song in ages! It was the same lines over and over, playing in the back of my mind.

Trying to live without your love is one long sleepless night.
Let me show you, girl, that I know wrong from right.
Every street you walk on, I leave tear stains on the ground,
Following the girl I didn't even want around.

And I woke up forgetting all about having someone else in the house. It just wasn't something that had ever happened since I'd had my own place, and my still sleepy mind didn't catch up to reality until it was too late.

I did what I always did. I got up and headed for the kitchen to put some coffee on. Naked. Hey, I slept that way. Always. And I walked around the apartment that way a lot in the morning. So fuzzy headed me didn't think anything of it. Until ...

Until I heard a voice behind me.

"Haven't seen one of those for a while," my mom said, standing in the kitchen doorway, smiling.

I jumped at the sound of her voice and turned around, dick flopping in the breeze.

"Oh shit!" came out of my mouth. I set the bowl I'd just gotten from the cupboard down on the table and headed for my room. Right past my laughing mom.

"Sorry," I told her as I rushed by.

I got dressed and headed back to the kitchen, still red faced. She was cooking on the stove when I got there. She looked over at me as I came in.

"Figured after a show like that you deserved a decent breakfast," she said with a grin. "Eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns. Sound good to you?"

I just nodded my head, not trusting my voice just yet.

When it was done we sat down and ate. We ate in silence for a while, then she broke it with a statement.

"A lot of your father in you, from what I could see."

I wasn't too sure I wanted to prolong the misery, but in the end I couldn't help myself.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you have big balls like your father. For a guy your size."

I didn't know what to do with that, so I tried to let it go. Wasn't gonna happen.

"The men on your fathers side of the family always had big balls. Makes them real fertile. That's one reason they had a lot of kids. Now their dicks weren't nothing to write home about, but they knew how to use them, so us girls don't mind."

That statement just sat there between us for a couple of minutes while we continued to eat. But I had a feeling it wasn't over. So I decided to turn it around.

"Did you mean what you said, about not seeing one of those in a while?"

"Yep. Meant every word of it. It's been four months now, by my count."

Oh, god! Was I going to talk about my mom's sex life with her? Why did I have to try to get to her by asking about how long she'd been without any? What a dumb ass I was ...

"Don't be scared to talk about stuff like that, Tarl," she went on. "It's a completely natural act, and everyone needs it on at least some level. Yeah, most people don't talk about it with the parents, but parents have needs the same as anyone else. How else do you think you got here?"

She was smiling over her breakfast as she talked. I nodded my head. She was right, but still ... talking about sex with your mom? Guys just didn't do that.

"I expect you'll be bring girls home, and don't be surprised if I bring a guy over. We'll work around the privacy thing as we go. And, by the way, thanks again for letting me live here. Don't know what I would have done otherwise. Maybe live on the streets. We don't take care of each other like we used to. I mean, society as a whole. As long as the single moms get food stamps, everyone thinks everything's okay. But it's not. So I appreciate what you're doing, letting me in."

I'd forgotten she could talk so much.

"That's okay, mom. I have the room and you needed it. Family takes care of family," I told her, getting up with my empty plate and putting it in the dishwasher.

We both got busy, getting our days started. I headed for my computer in one corner of the living room and she headed out to do some food shopping. She said she hadn't seen any sense in stocking up and then just having to carry it over here, so she'd waited until she'd moved in.

The day went pretty well for me. I got some good stuff added to the beta game my company was working on. Mom got back in time to shower and head off to work. She worked from five in the afternoon to one in the morning. So the evenings would still be mine.

I got hungry mid evening and drove down the street to an Burger King to grab a burger and fries. Are there any places in the world left that don't have a Burger King within two blocks? Hell, it didn't seem like it.

Anyway, the place had this cute little blond who had been coming on to me, so I tended to stop in to add fuel to the fire, so to speak. Turned out she was just getting off of work. Also turned out she was horny and wanted some of Tarl tonight. So off we went to my place.

It was dark by the time we got there, and she spotted the pool right off.

"Can we go swimming?" she asked me. When I told her I didn't see why not, she stripped right there and then, and jumped in, buck naked. She had a cute little set of titties that I'd call perky. Nice to look at! Not sure there was enough there for a meal, but I wouldn't mind munching on them for a snack.

"Come on, Tarl! Wasting the night my man," she called out, swimming across the pool on her back. The twin wakes her tits made were intriguing, but not overwhelmingly large.

I stripped and followed her into the pool. We splashed and played for a while, getting ourselves all worked up. At one point she had one hand stroking my dick and the other playing with my balls. I returned the favor by sticking two fingers in her cunt and working them around. That went on for a while, and then she leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Who's that man in the window?"

I looked, and saw it was old man Smith. He had to be seventy, at least. He'd seen me out here with a girl once and had talked to me later. Said I could do it all I want, 'cause he got off on it. Hadn't seen any in years, all that. Turns out his wife was near blind and couldn't see anything farther away than the tv, and her hearing was even worse. So she wouldn't be noticing and making trouble. I ignored him any more.

I told her (Candy was her name), all that, and she seemed to get off on having the guy watch us. She swam back to the side of the pool by my apartment and got out, motioning me to follow. I did. Then she leaned over a deck chair, putting her hands on the arms of the chair, and spread her legs. No messing around, no foreplay. All business was Candy it seemed.

"Do me from behind! Lets give the old man something to smile about!"

Fuck it, I was horny and wasn't about to turn that down! I went up behind her and shoved my dick into her cunt, right up to my balls. Then I started to pump her like there was no tomorrow. From what I could see her tits weren't even big enough to swing back and forth as I pumped her hard. That's okay, it wasn't where my focus was at that moment anyway.

At one point she looked over her shoulder and laughed.

"The old mans beating off over there!" she told me.

I didn't bother looking. I had my hands on her hips and was pulling her back into me as I shoved my cock into her pussy. She wanted someone to watch? So be it. Let's give the old guy a show!

We fucked and fucked, then she all of a sudden stopped all movement, and asked me "Who's that in your apartment?"

I looked up and there, not ten feet away, was my mom standing in the window watching me screw Candy. And the look on her face said she was enjoying the show!

"That's my mom," I told Candy, trying to pump my dick into her again. Come on, yes, I was surprised by my mom watching us. Even embarrassed. But damn it, I was ready to cum any second! That overruled anything else. If you're a guy, you can understand that.

But it wasn't going to happen. Candy stood up, my dick popping out of her cunt, grabbed all her clothes and got dressed.

"Sorry, Tarl, but that's just too weird! She's your mom!"

A minute later and she was gone, out the gate and long gone. I picked up my clothes and got dressed. I looked at the window a couple of times but didn't see mom there again.

And then I hesitated before going in. Would she say anything? God, I hoped not. There was no hope in pretending she hadn't seen us, or didn't recognize it was me. She'd been ten feet away. No, I'd best hope she just didn't say anything.

When I walked in she was in the living room, sitting down and trying to figure out the remote control.

I sat down, not saying anything.

"I got off after half a shift," she told me. "One of the other girls wanted to trade me tonight for half a day next week. I didn't see the harm, so I traded her days."

I just nodded my head.

She set the remote down, and turned to me.

"It's fine, Tarl. Really. You didn't know I would be home early. My fault. And, besides, I really enjoyed the show." She winked at me.

I turned red, I'm sure. Wouldn't you have if your mom just caught you fucking someone?

"Do I know that girl?" mom went on. "I'm sure I've seen her somewhere before. Oh! Doesn't she work the counter over at the Burger King?"

I just nodded my head again. I was getting good at that.

"What's her name?"

"Candy."

"Well, isn't that a fine name for a girl. I'll have to stop over there and say hi to her sometime."

Then mom picked up the remote again, and this time found the tv 'on' button.

"What do you want to watch tonight?"

This time I just shook my head. My head was still swimming around mom finding me fucking Candy. I didn't really want to watch anything.

"Well, we'll find something."

She started to flip through the channels.

"To finish what we were talking about, yes, it's been four months since I've been with a man. So I understand your need. I was a little surprised about the outdoor aspect of it, but, to tell you the truth, it was pretty hot, even for an old lady like me."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mama's Boy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds