Man of the House

I screamed out at the sharpness of you, against the emotion of feeling my son's bare penis enter my body, the body of his mother. I felt your mouth on my breast, pulling my nipple between your teeth, tugging, sucking. You began sliding in and out of my body, slowly making sure I felt every pulse and throb as you continued to suck on my nipples like you missed doing so for the past 18 years. You bit harder, causing me to cry out again. You released your grip on my arms and my hands went instinctively to your head, wrapping around you. Your hips kept moving against me and I began to rise up to meet your every thrust, feeling you sliding out and back in inch by inch, both of us resisting the coming orgasm. You looked in my eyes again and began to increase the pace, diving deeper and forcefully stretching me, watching my every reaction. I felt your mouth on mine again as you thrust yourself into my body, painfully crushing your hips into mine against the hard floor and making it impossible for me to remain quiet. Each thrust hit me with a force I felt jolt through my entire body. I felt my hip-bones ride against yours, I felt your cock deeper inside of my body than anyone had ever been, except you, my son.

"I'm going to cum deep inside of your body, mom."

"Oh, Chris..." I mouthed against your lips.

"Tell me you want it, mom. Tell me you want my cum" your breathing was quickening now.

"Please!" I gasped. "I want it, son, I want you. Only you...my sweet baby boy."

"You are MINE now," you growled as you thrust harder into my core. "This body is mine. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand!" now desperately close.

"Then tell me" you ordered once more.

"I am yours!" my voice echoed through the house. "My body is yours, and it needs you, I want you..."

My body tensed and my eyes rolled. You thrust deeper and held your now trembling body hard against mine as you began to shoot spurt after spurt of your semen across the walls inside of my belly, filling me with your cum. I cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain as the wave crashed over me like a free-fall from the edge of a cliff, hitting hard, rising, and then riding out of control over the top. I felt every single muscle in my body clench and convulse in a fire I didn't think I would ever feel again. I shook beneath you, felt you collapse against me. I felt you hug me tight and I wrapped my arms around you in turn, you still resting and twitching inside of me. Waves of emotions washed over me and the tears came again. You kissed them away as my body shook and brushed back my hair, kissing my forehead.

"It's okay, mom. Everything is okay now. We're going to be fine. I've got you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 234 milliseconds