• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marcie Ch. 03

Marcie Ch. 03

This is Chapter 3 of the Story of Marci. She's a lady who discovering her sexuality in ways that surprise even her. I highly suggest you first read Chapters 1and 2 to appreciate this final chapter.

This is a work of fiction. No character in this story is real, I make no pretense that they might even exist as real people under other names. All characters in this tale are over the age of 18. Since this is my first effort please give me some benefit of the doubt when it comes to plot and style. With grammar or spelling the floor is yours.

One million thanks to Katie B who performed marvelously as my editor in chief. Without her help and female insights this story could not be what it is. Thanks Katie!

=============

As soon as Marci got home from the adult book store she headed to her lap top, booted it up and immediately went to her favorite adult chat site looking for her virtual lover. She had her new toys ready to demonstrate for Ed.

Her heart skipped a beat as she connecting with him, it was their usual video chat with all the bells and whistles. She was positively gushing from her pussy with anticipation of shoving that huge dildo into herself as would watch her fuck herself and he jacked himself off as she did.

She opened her button down blouse and reached behind her to open her bra, slid the arms of the shirt off and shed the bra. She thought to herself, "I want to be as slutty as possible for my lover."

She then slid the shirt back on and buttoned it up just enough to stay closed but open enough to show her braless, thinking "I'll tease him with my titties". And she did, Ed came online and she started to tease him unmercifully until he was as naked as she.

She had her fingers running up and down the folds of her special place. She tugged lightly on the lips of her love spot making her lightly moan in pleasure. She could feel the orgasm slowly rising up in her belly and creeping towards her pussy.

Ed was rubbing his cock as rapidly as he could and not chaff himself. She could feel her vagina starting to constrict as she approached climax. Sweat was forming all over her body. She could smell her own sex she was so hot.

She took out her black dildo and slowly slid its head into her wet vagina. Her inner lips clung to the dildo and half entered her own puss. Damn that feels so good Marci thought, if only my hubby used his cock like that.

The she looked up at Ed and watched as he stroked his cock up and down with his hand. How boring she thought, all he can really do is jack it off. I am a woman I have a whole world of option to get me off.

Marci continued to shove that monster black dildo into her now super-heated pussy. The natural lubes of her body took over to the point that the juice was running down the crack of her ass and on to the towel she had wisely placed on the chair.

As she got the rest of the huge dildo in her she could feel the quake begin. It traveled down her back and back up again, it quivered and shook her entire soul. It gathered in her tits and made her nipples into tiny nubs of flesh totally sensitive to just the air passing over them. It was an orgasm as big as she'd ever had. It rattled her teeth, every muscle in her body seemed to cramp and stiffen. She couldn't move as an ecstasy so deep hit her, she was simply frozen in place. She gushed. She squirted. She had her first female ejaculation.

When she had recovered she checked her lover on the monitor. Ed had finished his jacking off too. She gave him a good night kiss and closed out her computer after they set up their next tryst. It had been her best cum ever with Ed and one she wouldn't forget, at least until the next one.

As she pushed herself back from the monitor, something caught her eye a reflection of someone behind her. Oh Shit!! She thought, I'm busted. On second glance, the reflection was female she was sure. It could only be Heather, back from college two days now.

The figure wore a transparent shift; somewhat like a baby doll nightie, but open down the front and tied at the waist in a bow with a belt of the same material.

Looking closer, Marisa noted the reflection had boobs and she could just make out the slit of her vagina, void of all hair. The reflection had all the curves of a luscious female. She made Marci's mouth water and her nipples turn to pebbles.

Marisa smiled to herself. "Ellie is here." she thought. Slowly she swiveled around in her chair bringing her eyes right to the height of her neighbor's shaved landing strip.

She leaned forward and could smell the sweet aroma of her sex. She half stood and allowed her tongue to lightly flick Ellie's clit. Ellie let out an almost inaudible moan of pleasure.

She continued to rise, and kissed her navel as she continued her upward journey. As the exploration, Marci sucked each nipple into her mouth in turn after having given each a quick kiss before. Marci got the reaction she wanted as Ellie threw her head back and sucked in a lung full of air through tightly clenched teeth.

Ellie whimpered oh so quietly at her Marci's tender ministrations. Marci finally reached Ellie's lips and lay her lips against Heather's. The kiss was light, a butterfly kiss, but deepened as time passed and passions began to build. Their tongues were locked in a duel of feminine passions.

Ellie's hand moved softly and gently to Marci's hips. She pulled her friend to her in somewhat urgent passion. Ellie's fingers slipped around Marci's ass and slowly made the trip to ever so lightly caressing Marci's out labia. Marci shivered at her touch. She felt her juices begin to flow now. She was hot for her neighbor and her neighbor for her.

Their lips now pressed together and tongues flashed between the women. They bit and sucked one another's lips and tongues. The temperature rose between them. Finally, Marci broke the embrace, looking Ellie in the eyes with lust as deep as lust can go, she said, "Let's go get more comfortable". With that, Marci took Ellie's hand and led her to the master bedroom.

As soon as they entered the quit stillness of her bedroom, their lips met in the heat of pent-up passions. Ellie wanted Marci and Marci felt the same about Ellie. Clothing flew as the each reached to caress the other. They were locked in a lovers embrace as each ran her hands over the others body eliciting soft mews and coos from the other.

Marci knew she had to taste her neighbor's cum and began a journeyed back down the woman's body. She slowly kissed her way south, boobs, navel, mound, and finally arrived at Ellie's sweet slit. She stopped to smell the aroma of woman in heat. With that she jutted her tongue out to the tip of Ellie's outer labia already red and swollen with her womanly nectar. Marci's tongue danced on those gorgeous lips and down into the smaller ones that guarded the entrance to paradise.

Breathing deeply again she flicker her tongue across Ellie's clit eliciting a sharp yelp from her lover. Marci then lowered her chin to and nuzzled Ellie's pussy savoring the smell and taste of the sweet nectar. She thought to herself, "I do love this. I love pussy." With that she began to lick Ellie in earnest, Heather moaned and thrust her hips up into the action with each pass of Marci's tongue she got closer and closer to heaven.

As Marci looked up and over Ellie's boobs one time she thought she saw some movement at the door. "Damn" she thought, "I know I saw a massive cock sticking through the door crack with a hand slowly stroking up and down its length."

She looked up again, Ellie's husband Ted was at the doorway now and was slowly stroking his huge cock. It looked angry and red. It was hard to the point it leaned upwards to his navel. It was covered with slippery pre-come and glistened in the light as he spread his lubrication up and down the shaft. He was peeking through the crack as she lapped up her girlfriend's slick pussy. Ellie was totally unaware as Marci waved to Ted to bring that wonderful sausage into her bedroom.

Slowly Ted stepped forward, his cock easily a 9 inch mast jutting out from his matted pubic hair. She motioned him forward and she placed her right hand on that wonderful man meat. She thought how he had grown such a magnificent member.

This was a perfect cock he was carrying. She wanted it in her mouth or her pussy. Marci felt a little twang of jealousy as she imagined that Ellie could have this cock anytime she desired.

Marci rolled to the other side of Ellie's thigh and Ted just rolled right in. He humped himself up a tiny bit and placed this ram rod of a cock at his wife's entrance and slid it in.

Ellie looked up for a second before she just lay back down and asked what had taken him so long to join in. Ted didn't say a word. He just rammed that beautiful cock all the way in to his balls. There was no doubt this was not his first rodeo. He definitely knew how to ride this bucking mare.

Ellie made it real clear that she was well used to being well fucked by him as well. She changed her whimper up one octave on the scale and got a bit louder as well. Ted's strokes were increasing in both tempo and ferocity. It wasn't long before Ellie was screaming his name as she came with as much force as Marci had ever seen a woman cum.

Ted just kept pumping into his wife with his strokes ever gaining speed and energy. His hips became little more than a blur as he continued to hump her. The smell of hot sex filled the room as Ted started to mix his moans with Ellie's.

All of a sudden Connor jerked his ass back and pulled his 9 incher out of her. Wasting not a single second, Marci attached her lips to Ted's cock and started to swallow him. Ellie smiled as to show Marci that she did not mind sharing this beautiful cock with her.

Marci was determined to deep throat her neighbor's man meat. She rocked her head back and tried to relax her throat. As she felt the head of his cock against the back of her mouth, Ted took her head in his powerful hands and pulled it until her lips were against his pubic hair. She had no sense of gagging at all, just enjoyed the thrill of having pulled off a deep throat on such a long cock.

At almost the same second Ted began to shoot his hot seed down her throat. All sense of gagging left Marci as she adored the feeling of his hot cum shooting directly into her tummy. She was in heaven.

As Marci looked up she saw her friend just smiling at her as some of Ted's cum dripped from the corners of her mouth. Heather leaned in and licked the semen from her cheek, and then they kissed.

The rest of the afternoon just rolled lazily by as the trio made long, leisurely, and nasty sex. If there was a sex act or a position, they tried it. Marci's husband, Don, just stayed out of the way instinctively knowing this was way over his limit. He was not welcome here and did not insist on anything other than being left to his own.

Finally around six that evening the neighbors returned to their own home, totally fucked out.

Well now Marci was standing before her group. She slowly leaned once more against the podium, having now told her story of how she became addicted to sex.

Marci, slowly raised her head from her notes, looking proudly at the men there and addressed all the them, "Ellie and I will be out in the metallic charcoal minivan in the parking lot when you finish here. C'mon out and let's have some fun together."

With that said, she wiggled her ass down the center aisle and back out the front door, headed to the van.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marcie Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 358 milliseconds