• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Marcie, The Braless Warrior

Marcie, The Braless Warrior

1234567

High School girl gets in trouble for not wearing a bra

^^^All characters are over 18 years old^^^

Have you noticed that recently there have been a spat of newspaper stories about female high school students going braless and getting into trouble? Two that caught my eye involved Kaitlyn from Montana and Lizzy from Florida. Hearing their stories has given me the confidence to come forward and tell my story. Everything here is true.

This is also a story about my personal growth and the journey that led me to embrace nudism. As in real life, in this story family members are naked in each other's presence. Remember, nudity does not necessarily mean sex.

There is no incest or non-consensual sex in this story. There is exhibitionism, voyeurism, lots of nudity, and plenty of great, straight sex.

My name is Marcie. In high school, I was a shy, quiet, person who didn't date a lot. I wasn't the smartest or the prettiest or the most athlete girl in school. I was an average girl living a quiet, modest, simple life.

I wasn't someone who drew attention to herself so it was a big surprise to everyone, including me, when I became "The Braless Warrior". Suddenly, I was the face of a school protest and was interviewed by and appeared in the paper and on radio and on television.

^^^Mid-May. Florida^^^

Marcie had finished her shower and she was sitting on the edge of the tub shaving her legs. The eighteen-year-old heard the front door open and then, heavy footsteps walking through the entryway into the family room.

She called out, "Hi, Dad."

Her widowed father answered, "Hello." He continued his journey down the hallway to his bedroom. He walked passed the hall bathroom. Since the door was open, he looked inside and smiled at his only child.

Marcie had a towel around her head and another around her body. She sat on the edge of the tub. Her left foot was in the tub and her right foot was propped up on the side of the bathtub. She was shaving her right leg below the knee.

If he had taken another step, he'd have been able to see her pussy. Her legs were spread and the towel around her body only reached her upper thighs. But he didn't.

He said, "So what's the reason for your spa day?"

"Don't you remember? Tomorrow is Saturday and the church youth group is going to Orlando. I can't go the newest, biggest water park in Florida with hairy legs. I'll be in a bikini all day."

"Oh. That's why the date on the calendar is circled," he said in a teasing tone. "I knew it was a day I could do anything I wanted because you'd be away. I was so grateful that I was free, I didn't care . . . I mean, I forgot where you were going."

She finished shaving her right lower leg, looked up at him, and said, "Ha. Ha. We both know you're going to miss me."

"I will, sweetheart."

She put her razor down, grabbed a can of shaving gel, and shot some on her hand. She rubbed it on her right thigh. Then, she rinsed her hands in the four inches of water that was in the tub. She picked up her razor, swished it in the tub water, stuck her right leg out, and shaved her thigh.

This time he saw her pussy. He learned that she had no pubic hair. He saw her cleft sex as she extended her leg and moved it about. She was so focused on getting every hair, she didn't realize she was exposing herself.

Her pussy was the same design as her mother's. Both had a 'Horseshoe' style vulva. There was a gap between her labia majora at the top of her slit. It allowed some of her labia minora to pop out. Her thick, outer lips came together and touched at the bottom of her sex preventing her inner lips from falling out and hanging down. Her outer lips formed a horseshoe.

George glanced at her vulva, but paid it no mind. He had no sexual interest in her. She was his beloved daughter. It had just been the two of them for the last five years. Ever since his dear wife had passed away from cancer.

As Marcie shaved, she said, "This trip is going to be great. They have eight slides, two wave pools, and something they call the 'Dolphin Plunge'. On that ride, you travel in a transparent tube that takes you through a pool where dolphins are swimming."

"Cool," he responded. He smiled broadly enjoying hearing the excitement in her voice.

Marcie finished her right leg. She cleaned her razor and put it down. Then, she got the can of gel and sprayed some on her hand. Next, she put her left foot on the edge of the tub and rubbed the lubricious shaving gel on it. She rinsed her hands and began shaving her lower left leg.

Her father said, "It sounds like you're in for a great time. I put $100.00 on the kitchen table."

She studied her ankle and moved the blade slowly across the bony section. She said, "I don't need that much money. I already have a ticket to get inside."

She continued her careful, deliberate work. The towel around her body was held in place by a corner tucked into her cleavage. Her movement pulled the corner out. The towel fell forward, exposing the top of her breasts. Then, a quarter of her boobs. Finally, her lovely light-colored nipples came into view.

Marcie ignored the fact that her towel was slipping. She continued to hunt down the hairs on her left leg.

Her father noticed that the towel was sliding off. He glanced at her pink, pointy nips, but didn't stare or have feelings of lust. He'd seen them before. It was hard not to see each other's bits when it was just the two of them in this little bungalow and they shared a single bathroom.

George had been conscientious about giving his daughter 100% privacy after her mother died because she'd always been quiet and shy. His heart went out to the awkward thirteen-year-old struggling with puberty. The poor girl had to deal with hormones and all the changes happening to her body alone. She had no mother, sister, or close female family member to turn to.

He'd noticed that in the last nine months, since she'd turned eighteen and her body had fully matured, she was less concerned about keeping everything hidden.

Ever since she had moved up to a C cup, she had become more confident and relaxed about her body. She was no longer fanatical about covering up. She was no longer as conscientious about closing the door to her bedroom or the bathroom. He'd put it down to her being happier with her body. Now that she'd blossomed, she was more confident and self-assured.

Since she had become more relaxed and no longer was fully dressed every time she left her bedroom, he too had become more casual. Walking from the bathroom to the bedroom after a shower naked under a towel became commonplace for both of them. It was no longer unusual for someone to show up for breakfast in their sleeping gear minus a robe. She'd now run to the laundry room in her bra and panties to grab an article of clothing she wanted to wear.

George smiled at his daughter and said, "Take the money and have fun. Buy yourself a souvenir. Get some mouse ears."

"I'm not going to Disney World," she said, looking up and smiling at him. "But I appreciate the gesture. Thanks. I love you."

"I love you," he said. "Are you going to be home for dinner or do you have a hot date tonight?"

"Is it okay if I miss dinner? I'd like to meet up with Jayme. She and I are planning to go to a party tonight."

"Go. Have fun. Kiss all the boys and don't worry about a midnight curfew."

She giggled, blushed, and said, "Oh, Dad."

^^^

That night, Marcie wore her long, black hair straight. She had on a bright yellow top that showed some cleavage and tight jeans. She was self-conscious about her height or lack of it. She was only 5' 3". She had on black ankle boots with three-inch heels, which she thought were the bare minimum necessary to move her from child status into the dating pool.

She and her friend Jayme, unfortunately, fell into the category of overlooked high school seniors. They were shy, quiet girls who went unnoticed, They were invisible to the popular crowd. They were the lowest members in the hierarchy at high school. Joining the glee club and the marching band hadn't improved their status.

The teens spent the evening nursing a beer and hoping that some good-looking boys would come over and talk to them. It didn't happen. Around eleven, the alphas began pairing off for sex. Then, the second tier found partners. By midnight, Marcie, her chubby friend Jayme, and the others that populated the lowest caste looked around to see who was left.

Chas, a fat kid who was in the chess club, came over and chatted up Jayme. Marcie saw a tall, handsome, blond-haired guy slumped over asleep in an upholstered chair. She recognized him and was happy to see he was unattached. She went over and woke him up.

She shook him and said, "Hi, Logan."

He moaned.

She said, "Great party, huh?"

The young man stretched, opened his eyes, and said, "Hey, Morticia Addams. Funny meeting you here." He belched and said, "Yes, it was a good party. I drank a lot of beer."

"My name's Marcie," Marcie said with a red face. She self-consciously combed the fingers of one hand through the long, black hair that had earned her the unflattering nickname.

"Yeah," Logan said. "I know. I was just teasing you. With your long, black hair you look like the mom on 'The Addams Family' or the ghost in one of those Japanese horror films." He reached out and grabbed her. He pulled her into his lap.

"Oh!" she cried in surprise, but she didn't complain or attempt to get up.

They both knew where this was going. His intentions were confirmed when he kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back.

After making out a while, he said, "Is a bedroom available?"

"Let's go see," she responded.

They got up and went into the hall that led to the bedrooms. Chas and Jayme were standing there, alone and talking. Marcie said, "You guys next?"

They nodded.

"Can we share?"

Jayme looked at Chas and said, "I'm okay with it. You?"

"Sure," Chas said.

Introductions were made. They didn't speak much as they waited.

Two of the school's beautiful people came out of one of the bedrooms. They were laughing, glowing, and straightening their clothes. Jayme, Marcie, and the boys entered the room. The bedspread was on the floor. The sheets on the bed were disheveled. The room smelled of sex. There was a large wet spot on the bed.

Jayme grabbed a towel from a stack on the dresser and threw it over the sodden, soiled sheet. The eighteen-year-olds paired up, sat on opposite sides of the bed, and made out. After necking a bit, the boys stripped the girls down to their panties. Then, they took off their clothes.

Logan pushed Marcie onto her back and put his mouth to her crotch. He sucked in her scent, tongued her clit, and then began kissing her thighs.

"Oh," she cried out.

He stopped kissing her leg and began sucking on her soft, milky white, inner thigh. He sucked hard enough to hurt her and to give her a hickey.

"Ouch!" she cried out. Her eyes popped open.

He ignored her cry of pain and gave her another one.

"Ow. That hurts," she said. She sat up, pushed him away, and closed her legs.

Before this happened, Jayme and Chas were sitting on the bed kissing. He kissed her lips, her neck , and then her collarbone. He used both his hands to lift one big, saggy tit. He grasped the soft flesh and brought it to his mouth. He looked like a shepherd raising a flimsy animal skin filled with wine. He kissed her nipple and sucked heartily.

"Ohh," Jayme moaned in response.

Logan stumbled off the bed. He regained his balance, looked up at Marcie as if just noticing her, and said, "Wow! You've got great tits," He attacked them with his hands and mouth, knocking her down on her back.

"You're pretty and your boobs are nice too," Chas told Jayme. He touched them reverently.

"Thanks," the chubby girl said.

Logan pulled off Marcie's well-formed breasts, looked at Jayme's bosom, and slurred, "Those are floppy and saggy boobs. Now, this girl has a great set. See how firm they are?" He squeezed Marcie's right boob and held it out for all to see. She had full, round breasts. They jutted up defying gravity.

Jayme's breasts required the same cup size as Marcie; however, they didn't have the same pertness. Her soft, flabby boobs puddled on her chest and slid down into her armpit. Even her nipples were a lower grade. They weren't as large, hard, and prominent as her friend's.

Marcie's face turned red because Logan had put her boobs on display and everyone in the room was looking at it. She cringed when she heard her friend's body being disparaged.

Chas said softly to Jayme, "I think you both have great boobs."

Jayme smiled appreciatively at Chas and said, "You're a nice guy and you have a great cock." She grabbed his hard, thick unit and gave it a squeeze. She looked at Logan's smaller penis, raised her eyebrows, and said, "I can't say that about everyone in the room."

Logan saw Jayme's dismissive look and heard her cutting comment. He climbed back on the bed, grabbed Marcie's head, and forced it down on his cock. Marcie opened her mouth and sucked on his diminutive member.

Jayme went down on Chas. She noisily and enthusiastically gave him head.

Marcie was a good cocksucker. However, she didn't have time to go through her repertoire of moves before Logan began to move frantically and groan loudly.

"Ahhh. Ohhhh. OHH!"

He jabbed his prick into her mouth and it exploded. The surprised girl caught his cum in her mouth and struggled to swallow. Logan lay still. Then, he sat up and said, "Thanks, Mary, for the blowjob."

"It's Marcie."

"Yeah. Right," Logan responded as he got off the bed. He got dressed and left the room.

The others watched him go. Marcie sighed loudly and sadly.

"What a jerk," Chas said.

"You can stay if you want," Jayme said. She grabbed Chas' big dick, smiled, and said, "There's enough for everyone." She laughed.

Marcie slid off the bed and reached for her clothes. She said, "Thanks. You're a good friend. You two have some fun. I'll wait in the living room."

She dressed and left the room. Jayme and Chas had sex. Great sex. His big dick delighted the chubby teen.

^^^

Marcie grabbed a beer and sat on the sofa. She was lost in her thoughts. She was startled when someone plopped on the seat beside her.

"Oh!" she cried and turned in that direction.

A guy said, "Girl, you look sad. Pick the wrong man? I did."

Marcie looked at the guy talking to her. He was her age and had a slight build. He was extremely well-groomed, had a nice tan, and wore tight-fitting, expensive clothes. He was short, had bleached, blond hair and big, blue eyes. She noticed two other things: he was obviously gay and he had a black eye.

"What happened to you?" she asked.

"It is the story of my life," he said in a dramatic fashion. "I always fall for the wrong guy. I'm Timmy, by the way." He stuck out his hand.

She shook it and said, "I'm Marcie."

"Please to meet you," he said politely as his hand barely squeezed hers.

"I met a boy here. A handsome, fit young man," Timmy said and sighed. "My gaydar told me he was gay, but he wasn't out of the closet like me. We talked and flirted. I could tell he wanted more. We went outside to a secluded spot and I sucked his beautiful dick. He liked it, moaned wildly, and exploded in my mouth.

"Then, he was filled with rage and shame. He called me terrible names and punched me." He touched his swollen eye and asked, "Is it bad?"

"There's swelling and it's beginning to turn black and blue."

"So what's your sad tale, sister?"

"Kind of the same," Marcie said. "I went after a tall, handsome, football player. Someone from school who normally wouldn't give me the time of day. He'd had too much to drink. I thought I had a chance."

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I got him into the bedroom and expected to have a good time. I sucked his dick and he came in ten seconds."

"I hate it when that happens," Timmy said. "Unless there is a round two." He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"I was disappointed, but as you say, the night was young. The evening could've been saved, but he got up, got dressed, and left. He made no attempt at satisfying me."

She began to cry and said, "He got my name wrong as he walked out the door."

Timmy leaned in and hugged her with his twig-like arms. He said, "That bastard." Then, he just held her until she was done crying.

Minutes later, she leaned away and said, "Thank you."

"Girl, we have to stop leading with our hearts. We knew the men we chose tonight didn't care about us."

He brushed some hair out of her face and ran his fingers through her long hair. He looked at her kindly and said, "Sometimes when you want a better class of boyfriends, you have to be a better person."

Marcie nodded.

Timmy said, "Can I be brutally honest with you?"

"Yes."

"This long hair is all wrong for you. First of all, you were not blessed with thick, rich, beautiful hair. Like me, you have thin hair. We have to accept it and make the best of it. You have to cut off this limp, stringy mess and go with something short and stylish. A pixie cut would look so good on you!"

He put both his hands into her hair. He lifted it out of her eyes, off her face, and said, "I thought so. You have a round face. Square face people can pull off long hair. Not those of us with round faces.

"You have beautiful, green eyes, but no one can see them! Girl, don't you know green eyes are the rarest color in the world. Show them off. Play them up like I do my blue eyes. Be honest. Look at my face. What's the first thing you notice?"

"After your injury, your blue eyes."

"Exactly. They are my best feature and I don't obscure them by having long hair that could fall into my eyes. I don't have a nose or lip ring because I don't want to draw attention away from my baby blues.

"You need to do the same. Chop off your lackluster long hair. Get rid of it so the world can focus on your beautiful green eyes. And one more thing, bitch. You're short. What were you thinking? Long hair makes you look shorter.

"I'm a short dude. I know all the tricks to appear taller. Sure, I wear heels, but I also have excellent posture. I'm fit and trim. And look at my hairdo. I have a fluffy wave on top that makes me taller.

"I know every girl wants to have long, beautiful, wavy hair, but not everyone can pull it off. In your heart of hearts, you know what I'm saying is true, don't you?"

She nodded.

He pointed to her chest and said, "Straight guys love jiggly boobs. You've good a bosom." He continued to study them and said, "Sorry. I don't understand the appeal. They look like lumps of flesh. Maybe I'm missing something." He put his finger on his chin as he considered them.

Marcie said, "They are very soft. You can touch them."

He reached out slowly and carefully, like he was dealing with a nuclear bomb. He pressed a finger into one of her mammary glands and said, "It's very cushiony, but I still don't get it."

He stood, reached out to her, pulled her to her feet, and spun her around. He said, "Overall, your body is good. Your butt isn't as nice as mine, but how many are?"

He laughed and waved his index finger in a circle in front of Marcie and said, "That top has to go. Yellow is not your color. You have pale skin with pink undertones. Deep reds and cooler colors like blues, purples, greens, and dark pink work for you. Bright colors, like yellow and orange, overpower you and leave you looking washed out."

"I like this top," Marcie said defensively.

"I understand," Timmy said. "The problem is yellow doesn't like you."

He pulled out his wallet, took a card out, and handed it to her. He said, "My mother owns a hair salon. When you're ready to emerge from your cocoon and become the fabulous woman I see, make an appointment with my mother. She's great at cutting hair. I see you rocking short hair, like P!nk, and looking just as good."

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Marcie, The Braless Warrior

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds