• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Marcie's Switch

Marcie's Switch

12

Note: This story continues the previous stories titled Marcie's Arousal, and Marcie's Induction. For maximum appreciation of context, these stories should be read, in order, first.

*****

Melanie was concerned about her boss. She wasn’t her cheerful self when she came in that morning. Throughout the morning, she occasionally heard what sounded like sniffles coming from her office. She couldn’t stand it any longer. She had to see if Marcie needed her. She entered her office and closed the door.

“Marcie, are you all right?”

“I’m fine. I’ll be o.k. Thanks.”

“Are you sure? You look really sad.”

“Oh, Melanie. I appreciate your interest but I can’t talk about it.”

Melanie walked to the visitor’s chair in front of the desk and sat down. She leaned forward in the chair and gazed intently into Marcie’s eyes. Marcie broke down when she saw the look of compassion in her eyes. Tears began to flow.

Melanie stood and walked around the desk and put her arms around Marcie.

“Come here and let me hold you.”

Marcie stood and put her arms around her secretary, feeling comforted by her affectionate concern. Melanie pulled her boss close to her and put her head in her shoulder.

“I’m sure it’s not as bad as you think. Can you talk to me about it?”

“No, I can’t. It’s just that I really let Daddy down and he’s disappointed in me.”

“Oh, sweetie. I know how much your father loves you. He’ll get over it, whatever it is.”

Melanie moved her head back slightly to look at her face. She reached up and tenderly caressed her cheek.

“Your father thinks you are wonderful! You know that.”

It was so soothing to be held by Melanie, she thought. She took note of her secretary’s physical characteristics. Taller than she by an inch, Melanie was thin, but well proportioned and pretty. She always dressed fashionably and her hairstyle was always contemporarily styled. Marcie knew she was 35, which made her 15 years older than she.

Melanie became conscious that she was in her boss’s arms; she’d often fantasized about holding her like this, but not in these circumstances. Yet, the sexual energy Marcie unintentionally gave off was overpowering. She began to get aroused and subtly rubbed her pelvis against Marcie’s. She began to breathe heavily. Marcie noticed the slight inward movement of Melanie’s pelvis and noticed the other changes in her secretary’s demeanor.

“I love you,” Melanie spontaneously uttered.

Her voice was husky as she spoke those words. Marcie felt her warm breath touch her face. She looked closely at her mouth as it opened and descended onto her full lips.

Shocked out of her depression, Marcie tensed at first; but then responded in kind. She had never kissed a woman before, and found the experience to be enjoyable--very enjoyable, indeed.

She pulled away and said, “What are we doing?”

“I don’t know,” Melanie answered as she hungrily kissed her gorgeous mouth. “I’ve fantasized about you for so long. I want you,” she said as she reached up the back of Marcie’s blouse and unfastened her bra.

She pulled her blouse up and exposed Marcie’s large breasts, and began to lick her large brown aureoles. Marcie’s nipples began to harden and her panties were getting wet.

“Oh, God!! That feels so good. Don’t stop. Oh, God. Come here, let me kiss you.”

Melanie locked her lips onto Marcie’s sweet mouth as she moaned in response. Marcie clutched her hair and pulled her tight into her face as Melanie worked on opening her skirt, letting it fall to the floor.

“Let’s move to the couch,” Melanie said. She continued her lingering passionate kiss as they worked their way to the couch.

Marcie shrugged off her blouse, bra and skirt; then she lay back on the couch and held out her arms to enfold Melanie. They cuddled for a few moments, and then Melanie began to explore with her mouth and hands the near naked body of her boss.

“What a perfect body,” she thought. Her eyes feasted on her lovely features: her long flowing brunette hear was fanned beneath her head, her languorous eyes, lovely face, long neck and torso were perfectly complemented by the loveliest set of breasts Melanie had ever seen. Her waistline, which was narrow, splendidly set off full hips. Her white thongs and thigh high stockings contrasted beautifully with her naturally dark skin.

Melanie was not typically an oral person; but now, her tongue couldn’t lick enough; her lips couldn’t kiss enough to satisfy her craving. She lingered awhile at Marcie’s breasts, and then licked beneath them, tasting her sweat, then moved on to her armpits. She noticed Marcie had forgotten to shave. Her stubble was coarse; a slight odor indicated she hadn’t used deodorant this morning. Oddly, this served to further excite her.

She salivated at the thought of tasting the essence of this woman. She slowly worked her way down to her crotch. As Marcie spread her long, shapely legs, she put her nose close to the panty’s silky crotch, smelling the strong musky aroma. It drove her wild. She pulled the panty crotch aside, spread Marcie’s labia folds, and put her whole mouth in the hole, madly licking, occasionally diving inside with her nose in order to cover her face with her juices. God, she loved the smell and the pungent flavor.

She rose to give Marcie more deep, passionate kisses, while her fingers pleasured her pussy as only a woman knows how to do. She felt Marcie shudder from an intense orgasm. Melanie inserted her fingers into her slippery opening and rapidly pushed them in and out. The juices were gushing onto her hand; loud slurping sounds accompanied her hand movements as her fingers worked her pussy.

Marcie pushed her mouth into hers, biting her, kissing her as she loudly yelled “Oh, fuck. Fuck. Oh, God. Don’t stop, don’t stop. Oh, my God.”

Her hips bucked and pushed against Melanie’s hand until, finally, she collapsed

She looked affectionately into Melanie’s eyes. She gave her a loving kiss on the mouth. She could smell the heady aroma of her own pussy. Then she remembered that she hadn’t showered this morning. She felt guilty for letting Melanie have her unwashed body; but, it wouldn’t have mattered to Melanie, anyway, had she known. This was as much an act of love for her, as it was an act of passion.

“That was awesome,” Marcie said. “Thank you. Now it’s your turn.”

She began to sit up when the phone rang.

“I’d better get that,” Melanie said.

She lustfully scanned Marcie’s naked body with her eyes as she picked up the phone. She put her fingers into her mouth and sucked at Marcie’s juices before answering.

“Miss Patterson’s office, Melanie speaking. Oh, hello, Mr. Patterson. Yes, she is. She’s just stepped out to go to the little girl’s room for a few minutes. Shall I have her call you just as soon as she returns? Yes, sir. I will.”

“You’re so smooth,” Marcie laughingly told her.

“Anything to save your sweet ass,” she said as she gave her a big wink.

Marcie got a concerned look on her face. “What are we going to do about us?” She swept her hand at the clothes on the floor and toward the sofa.

“Let’s not think about that now. It was a spontaneous act of friendship borne out of concern for your welfare. I’m sorry I let it get out of hand.”

“Hardly,” Marcie laughed, “your hand didn’t get out of it at all.”

“ Melanie, I’ve never been so satisfied. You definitely have gotten me out of my depression. Thank you. It means so much that you care.”

“Now, I’d better go wash up before I call Daddy,” she said as she gathered her belongings.

After taking a PTA bath (pussy, tits, and armpits) in the executive bathroom directly off of her office, she dressed and stood at the long windows looking westward. Their offices overlooked the intersection of I-80 and I-35. Marcie momentarily wished she could follow I-80 all the way to California rather than face her father this morning.

He hadn’t been happy when she told him about Ralph. He wanted her to enjoy other men, just not that kind of man. He was worried that if the story got out it would have an effect on their business and Marcie’s credibility with clients.

Marcie was stung by the criticism, but knew deep down that her father was right. It hurt her, though, that her primary reason for doing so, she told herself, was because her father wanted her to come to him used by another man. It didn’t serve her self-argument to admit that she was hopelessly attracted to Ralph under the circumstances at the time.

Of course, her father was turned on by her actions and he had never licked her pussy so feverishly; nor fucked her so rapidly and hard as he did after her confession.

“It was wonderful,” he had said, “but just choose a suitable man in the future.”

She sighed deeply and decided to face the music. She picked up the phone and dialed her father’s extension.

“Daddy, it’s Marcie. You wanted to speak to me?”

“Oh, hi, Pumpkin. Yes. I want you to come to the office. I need to discuss something with you—uh, something about business. Can you come right away?”

“I’ll be right up.”

When she entered the office, she noticed her father had a visitor sitting at his desk. Her father rose and came around to give her a warm, affectionate, hug. He whispered in her ear, “I apologize, hon.”

He pulled away while holding her waist and turned to face the guest.

“Marcie, I’d like to introduce you to Brent Mueller. Brent has just gotten out of the Navy and is looking for a job flying commercial aircraft. He was a pilot in the Navy and has agreed to fly our company plane for us while he seeks other employment. He’s also agreed to do other duties you may have for him.”
Marcie liked what she saw. He was only a couple of inches taller than she, but he was simply gorgeous. He had blond hair, penetrating blue eyes, squared face and jaw, a trim body with broad shoulders and muscular arms. Some women might consider him too pretty, but Marcie sensed he had a genuine kindness and tenderness that went beyond surface appearances.

Marcie stuck out her hand and gave him a business handshake. An electrical buzz went through her body as she felt his touch.

“How do you do, Brent? I’m pleased to meet you,” she said. “But Daddy, I don’t know if I’ll be needing his services. Is there something I don’t know?”

“Brent, I told you she was a sharp cookie,” he said playfully. “Yes, Marcie, there is something. Our manager in Joliet just quit to take a job with another firm there. We need someone to take over before we lose position. There are a lot of projects already underway that need to be overseen and, as you know, Will County is the fastest growing county in the state. We have to be there to take advantage of it.”

“But, what about my job? Who is going to do it in my absence?

“I wonder what you think about Melanie filling your position? She knows a lot about the job, and has a nice interpersonal style. By the way, is she all right? Her voice sounded a little strange on the phone.”

“Oh, yes, she’s fine. I think it’s allergies. Daddy, that’s a great idea. Have you discussed it with her yet?”

“Oh, no. I’d never do that without talking with you about it. So you think it’ll work out o.k.?”

“It’s a great choice, Daddy. She’ll be so pleased. Shall I tell her, or do you want Human Resources to do it?”

“You go ahead and tell her, hon, but let them handle the details. I thought we could more than triple her salary for a six-month probationary period, then quadruple it afterwards with bonuses.”

“That’s good. I’ll mention that to her and if it’s not suitable, she can negotiate with HR. She’ll love it, though.”

“Oh, one more thing, Marcie. We need you out there right away. Brent will fly you over Friday afternoon. He’ll fly into Miegs Field and the two of you can stay in Chicago for a couple days. You won’t mind escorting her to dinner, will you, Brent?”

“Oh, no, sir. It’ll be my pleasure.”

Brent looked at Marcie and smiled warmly. She liked him already, she decided.

“Well, it’s off to the gold mines for you, Marcie; and Brent, I’ll need you back here Monday afternoon. That’s it for now. Brent, I’ll talk to you later, I need a word with Marcie, so if you’ll excuse us.”

“Right, sir. I’ll be in the company cafeteria.”

When he left, her father looked at her.

“There’s one more item of business. Who should we have interview for Melanie’s current secretarial position? It may be a problem for her since she’d have to choose from among friends. Should we hire a temp and see how she works out?”

“Daddy, let’s not micromanage Melanie. She’s gonna do just fine on her own. Let her work with HR on this issue. She’s capable of quickly putting anyone in their place should she decide to choose from in-house.”

Her father laughed. “Sorry, hon. I’m sure you’re right. I’ll let her make her own decisions. She’ll do just fine.”

“Marcie, on a personal note, I was out of line yesterday. Your life is your business and I shouldn’t be so critical. It’s just that I love you so much, damn it.”

“Oh, Daddy. I know that. I just feel bad that I made such an error in judgment and disappointed you.”

“Enough said about that. It’s forgotten. Come here and let me give you a hug.”

Of course, the hug turned into much more. They both knew this would be the last time, perhaps, for a long time. They tried hard to quench the desire they knew they would have in the other’s absence, but both knew when it was over that their passion could never be satiated for long.
______________________

As Brent moved the plane from the hanger to the runway, Melanie suddenly felt a sense of freedom. She knew it was only temporary, but she resolved to not think about work for the whole weekend.

It was a beautiful day to be flying. As the plane ascended, Marcie looked down at the patchwork quilt of the central Iowa farmland. Green crops, interspersed with yellow patches of oat crops and pastureland, spread as far as her eye could see.

The engine noise made conversation difficult, but she found its drone soothing. Marcie was soon fast asleep. She was surprised when Brent touched her arm; she had slept the whole flight. He pointed at the skyscrapers in the horizon that majestically rose from the fertile flatland.

“I’m going to fly out over the lake and do a sweep of the shoreline from Wheaton down to Chicago. The views are so beautiful.”

Marcie had never been to Chicago before. She was mesmerized by the splendor of the beautiful scenes off to her right as they approached Miegs Field from Wheaton. To her left, the sun gleamed on the expansive water of Lake Michigan. Brent pointed out the John Hancock Building and the Marina Towers that sat along the Chicago River, which divided the downtown area. The Sears Tower was the only skyscraper she could readily identify.

“Your father wanted me to take you to the Blues Club. We’ll be staying the next two nights in the Blues Club Hotel, which is right in the Marina Towers. We’ll be able to walk to much of what we want to see; and we can take the Grey Line Tour if you’d like to orient yourself to your new stomping grounds. It’ll be just a short 45-minute drive from Joliet—if you ever have time off,” he said with a cute look on his face.

As the cab dropped them off at their hotel, she was enraptured by the buzz of the city. She thought Des Moines was large, but this cosmopolitan oasis on the prairie dwarfed it. With a growing sense of excitement, she anxiously awaited her chance to tour the city.

They walked the half block to the Chicago River where they had a good view of the buildings lining it. To the east, the river ran from Lake Michigan, an engineering feat accomplished in the last century, to the west where the river turned southward eventually cutting through the industrial area.

“Oh, Brent, isn’t it lovely? The buildings are so tall. And it’s so clean. Look!! They have boat rides on the river, out onto the lake. Can we go now?”

Brent laughed, and agreed. He returned to the hotel and tipped the bellhop telling him that their bags should be taken to their adjoining rooms.

When they purchased their boat-tour tickets, they learned there would be a 50-minute wait for the next tour to begin, so they went up to street level and entered the bar at Smith & Wollensky’s Steak House. The setting was very romantic. The bar overlooked the river. They sat at a table overlooking the water below, and ordered a Goose Island ale, an excellent locally brewed brew.

It had been three months since Brent had made love to a woman. Talking with this gorgeous young woman had his hormones racing. He knew, however, that to make a play for the boss’s daughter would be suicide. He needed his recommendation. Mr. Patterson carried a lot of weight and he didn’t want to alienate him.

As they walked down State Street, back toward the boat loading area, Marcie held his hand. She was so excited to be in the city that she felt giddy and carefree. Brent noticed that she would often slightly bump against him with her hip, as she suggestively glided slowly away, and then lightly back again. He was getting seriously aroused. Soon, she had her arms interlocked with his as they strolled along arm in arm, hip to hip.

“I wonder what people are thinking about us,” he wondered. “I’m so proud to be seen with her. Oh, to truly be her boyfriend would be the ultimate experience.”

The two beers Marcie had consumed made her affectionate; and the warm sunshine, as always, was stimulating her sexually. She began to feel her pussy begin to become more sensitive as blood began to engorge her vulva. She spontaneously put her arm around his waist. The feel of his firm body as she rubbed against it while they walked was exciting.

Marcie could sense that he was being somewhat reserved and hesitant. “Oh well,” she thought, “I can change that later.”

She began her little seduction ritual, which increased in intensity as the tour guide narrated the history of the architecture along the river and they viewed the city from the lake. By the time the tour was pulling into the dock, they had their first tentative kiss. Their passion was running high.

“Let’s walk down a few blocks and catch the Grey Line Trolley tour,” Brent said. “Would you like that?”

“Ummmmm. Do you know what I’d really like? I’d like to take you back to our hotel, shower, open a bottle of champagne, then plant kisses all over your gorgeous body.”

She reached down and felt his crotch. “Hmmmm. I see you’d like that too,” she said as she stroked his stiff cock through his Dockers.

They rushed back to the hotel, retrieved their room keys and anxiously awaited the elevator. While they were riding to their floor, they clung to each other as they kissed and nibbled on each other’s lips and sucked each other’s tongue. They were oblivious to other passengers on the elevator. They walked to Marcie’s room clinging tightly to one another, giggling when Brent put the security key in upside down.

As soon as they were in the room, their clothes came flying off as their hands explored the other’s body.

“Hurry, let’s get in the shower,” Marcie said, recalling her earlier unwashed experience with Melanie. She didn’t want that to occur again.

Her pussy was dripping juices down her leg and the aroma was exciting her further. She couldn’t wait to have Brent. As she pulled away to start the shower, she looked in the mirror and was amazed to see the size of his penis. It was every bit as large as Ralph’s had been.

“Oh, God. That thing is so huge. How are you ever going to get that thing in me?”

She amazed herself sometimes. “What a devious slut I am, as if I were some virginal little thing. God I love cock!” she silently exclaimed. Her pussy increased its flow of pussy juices down her legs.

Brent couldn’t believe his good fortune. He had never had such a beautiful woman in his life; and, she had a body that would shame Penthouse girls. Precum began to excessively drip out the eye of his cock as his cock noticeably moved up and down from the blood engorging it. It had never been this hard, he was sure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Marcie's Switch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds