• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mardi Gras

Mardi Gras

As we unpack our bags and settle in, we decide to stop and just leave our everyday lives in the suitcases. We enter the shower to wash that travel smell off of our bodies, and you notice my cock begin to harden. You can't help but smile and reach for it. Lately we have been so tired you probably only see my cock in this state once a week anymore. The days of college and our marathon sex nights seem long gone after two years filled with me trying to get my PR firm off the ground and you teaching and coaching until 8:00 every night.

Remembering how you teased me with great head on the drive here, but didn't let me cum in that inviting mouth of yours, I decide to withhold my little friend from you now. Your face widens in surprise, but you play along. We continue to clean up and go to get dressed. I watch you slowly dry off and cover your gorgeous body. You slide on a sheer pair of dark blue panties and some loose cutoff shorts. You start to put on a rather plain blue bra until I remind you that it is Marti Gras. You smile, knowing what I have in mind and toss the bra aside. You pick a low-cut, tight, blue shirt that hugs your D breasts. As you put on your makeup I look you over. I think you'll get a lot of attention. A beautiful 25 year-old 5' 9" blonde with large round breasts in the middle of New Orleans; I'll have to watch out. I finish getting ready and we head out to the streets.

Immediately you are offered a set of beads. You deny the guy, saying you need some alcohol before doing that sort of thing. I look the guy over. He's 18 tops and by looks is surely a virgin. With some empathy, I ask you to reconsider. You slowly pull your top over your breasts and enjoy the gratitude on his face as he takes in your scrumptious breasts. Just then a camera flashes on us. Busted. Your face turns totally red as the cameraman runs and this innocent boy tentatively puts the beads around your neck. I joke that the cameraman will have you on the internet before we get home and you smack me playfully.

The rest of the trip is full of requests to see your lovely chest, after all you have a set of beads already, but we head into the bar. We order two long island teas and head to find a table. The only open seats are at a table with guy sitting by himself. Or is he? As we get closer, we notice the set of legs under the table. I'm not the type to be timid, however, and we need a place to sit. We walk up and I ask if we can sit. He smiles and says yes, reaching down and tapping his? Wife? on the shoulder. She comes up and joins us but her hand stays down on his cock, which we can see sticking up from his pants.

Compared to the group sex experiences we had in college this is relatively tame, but it has been a while since we've seen anything like it. Nonetheless, we are both very turned on by the atmosphere here. We quickly finish our drinks and order two more. Meanwhile we talk with this couple about the fun they've had since they got here (they had an early start). They tell us about a threesome they had last night with some random guy they found at a bar. The guy just smiles as his wife describes the stranger's build and how thick his cock was. They then invite us to join them later tonight. I must say it is tempting. They are both very attractive. Too bad they have the personalities of bricks. They don't seem very safe either. We decline but stay to enjoy another drink before hitting the street. The guy then asks his wife to resume what she was doing and she dips under the table again. As we finally leave, he begins to shoot deep in her mouth, so we stay to watch her finish.

On the way out, a short redhead with the brightest smile I've ever seen grabs your arm and introduces herself to us. She tells you that you're very attractive and she wishes she had a chest like yours. You blush, but she continues to stare at you. She offers us each a shot of rum and you a set of beads if she can massage your bare breasts right here in the bar. Her boyfriend, who we just notice, comes behind her and kisses her on the ear. Once again, you've done stuff like this in college and once again . . . it's been a while.

You look to me and see that my smile is big as can be and you lift your shirt once again. The redhead squeals and grabs them immediately. She massages them for a minute while her boyfriend tongues her neck and ear, and I simply watch. She then leans forward and quickly kisses each nipple before lowering your shirt for you. You are only biplayful, your attraction to women is mostly curiosity, but this girl's enthusiasm for you is a big turnon. We take our shots and she lowers her beads onto your neck and quickly flashes you. We finally leave the bar, and it is starting to get dark.

The streets are well lit and we begin to walk through the center of everything. We are very loosened up by now and you begin to collect beads at a seemingly record pace. Since you have so many sets and since so many men have been able to enjoy you, you decide to even things out a bit. Any girl you notice me glancing at you offer beads. I must say, the results are spectacular. I love your body, but you also know I love to gaze at other women and together we view some stunning pairs of breasts.

You feel my cock through my pants and can't believe how hard I am. We step into a bar and order fuzzy navels this time. This bar is a bit less restrictive than the last. Many of the women are topless and some are totally nude. A crowd is gathered around a table watching a couple 69. We can't see their faces, as they have them buried in each others crotch's. You continue to stroke me through my jeans. We stay here long enough to get thoroughly trashed and we forget the time. As people start to filter out, we head out too.

We take an alley shortcut back to our hotel (we think) and come upon something we've never seen before, at least not in real life. A brunette woman with enormous fake breasts is on her knees with three big guys around her. She is sucking one and fondling the others. We continue to approach (too drunk to realize this probably isn't the safest situation) and watch. They notice us but don't acknowledge us. These guys easily have the largest cocks we've ever seen in real life. The brunette moves her mouth to the next guy's cock and continues her stroking. It looks exactly like a porno scene, only there is no camera. After about five minutes of watching this woman worship three cocks the action starts to heat up. The guy in the middle is back in her mouth and starts to erupt. He pulls out and begins to shoot ropes of cum across her cheeks and mouth (I look around for a camera again because this seems way too much like a porn movie). The brunette smiles and moves on. Seconds later, the second guy moans and dribbles his cum onto her chin.

You are wide-eyed and I ask if you want to leave but you say not yet. The brunette now takes the third guy into her mouth and strokes what she can't fit into her mouth (he is the biggest of the group, at least 11"). Soon he too pulls out and begins to shoot his cum. His cumshots are very forceful. The first one slides across her forehead and collects in her hair (you wince at that one). The next few shots literally cover her face and begin to dribble down onto her breasts and stomach. After nine full shots, he finally stops and she licks the last drops from his cock. The brunette finally sits back and starts to clean her face. One of the guys offers her his shirt to clean up with and she wipes herself clean, winks at us and gets dressed. We walk off and hurry to the hotel.

Once inside our room, I start to attack you but you pull away. I chase you and you lead me out onto balcony. We are on the second floor and there is still a crowd below as we are only about half a block off the main party row. You quickly drop to your knees and unfasten my pants. Since I wore no underwear, access is easy and you quickly lick the underside of my cock before putting me into your mouth. I moan and fall back against the railing. The scenes of the day have me already on edge and you know not to stay down there too long. I look down to the street and see that we have gained quite a bit off attention. Men and women in the crowd below are cheering us on. You stand up and throw your clothes off before I can even start breathing again and shove your tongue down my throat. You are usually the submissive one sexually, so this surprises me. I kiss back and we battle tongues while you grab my ass and I take your beautiful bare (nothing new) breasts in my hands and you begin to slow down. I take this as my cue to take the next step and I begin to kiss down your neck.

"It's not the time for that," you inform me. "Fuck me now." I have no objection to that and I sit you down in the lounge chair on the balcony. I take a quick look at the crowd and see that at least 30 pairs of eyes are riveted on our little show. I tilt the chair back and line my cock up at the entrance to your pussy. I know that I will have no problem sliding all the way in on the first stroke, but once again I remember how you teased me on the drive here. I take the tip of my cock and slide it down from the small patch of hair above your pussy onto the smooth skin below. I stop at your clit and wiggle it just a little and you shudder. You curse me as I continue the slow slide down. As I reach the top of your entrance, I increase the pressure and my cock slips into you. You moan loudly but I pull back and repeat the trip from your clit to your hole over and over again, very fast. You buck your hips up and try to get me to enter you fully.

After about 20 seconds of this you scream, "Stop teasing and Fuck Me Now." With those words, I plunge into you to the hilt in one stroke and stay there. You scream again, but this time there are no words, just a long, piercing yell as you go over the edge and cum around my cock. The entire crowd below us erupts in applause. Even in the state we are in we hear the sounds from below. You orgasm twice more just from the thrill of our audience alone. I bite my lip until it bleeds slightly to prevent cumming so soon, even though I am completely drunk and have just entered you. Once we settle down, I begin to slide slowly in and out of you. You play with your breasts and your clit while I watch your face and just smile at your beauty, at this situation, at your total lust for me, and at the pleasure of sliding my cock into your scalding hot cunt.

Tonight is not for making love or for sex. Tonight we are Fucking. We haven't FUCKED in over two years and it feels great. Only minutes later I feel my orgasm build. I lean down and kiss you as I fill you with my cum. You can feel the heat spread within you, and you cum once more. We moan into each other's mouths as we finish off our simultaneous orgasm, another thing we haven't done since college, and we finally stop our motions and just kiss.

The crowd below is forgotten. The scenes from today that turned us on so much (and earned the small mountain of beads sitting on the hotel floor) are also forgotten. All that remains is two people, perfectly matched, enjoying the afterglow of two years worth of forgotten lust and misplaced priorities. We barely make it to the bed and under the covers before we fall asleep, intertwined and inseparable. And as the party goes on below in the slightly chilly night air, we sleep in the toasty cold cave of our blanket, faint smiles still spread across our content faces.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mardi Gras

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds