• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Margot Robbie & Ashleigh Brewer Ch. 02

Margot Robbie & Ashleigh Brewer Ch. 02

Quick recap of chapter 1:

Margot catches her long-time boyfriend Tom cheating on her. She then heads over to LA to try and clear her head. She reconnects with Ashleigh (an old friend / colleague). A drunken night of storytelling leads to Sapphic sex (a first for both of them).

-----------------------------

After Margo had squirted (all over Ashleigh) they cuddled up in bed and fell asleep.

The next morning they got woken by an alarm clock going off. Ashleigh was spooning Margo. After she had turned the alarm off, she groped Margo's boobs. Margo moaned.

"Morning darling."

"Morning honey. How much as I'd like to continue last night activities, I'm afraid I need to get to work."

"I get it Ash, but before you leave this bed, let's take two seconds to talk about last night. Now I had a lot of fun and I would like to do it again, I want you to know that it is purely a physical thing for me."

"Like friends with benefits? That works for me."

"Cool. I just broke up with Tom, so no new relationship for me for a while."

"OK, now I need to jump in the shower, or I'll be late for work."

Whilst Ashleigh took a shower, Margo went in to the kitchen and made some coffee. She was trying to find something for breakfast in the fridge when Ashleigh joined her in the open kitchen.

"I found you a spare key for the apartment and I wrote down my address, so if you want to go out today, you know where the cab can drop you back off. I should be back around six tonight."

"Thanks, I'll see you tonight."

Margo kissed Ashleigh on the lips and soon they were enjoying a French kiss. Finally Ashleigh broke of the kiss.

"Hmmm, if I don't leave right now, I will never leave."

After Ashleigh had left for work, Margo decided to check in with her agent (Mandy). It was late afternoon back in London, so she might just catch her before she left the office.

"Margo dear, how are you? Somebody from the studio managed to inform me that you cancelled the room they had booked for you. They are afraid that the whole audition thing has upset you."

"No, tell them it's all good. I ran into an old friend from back home and she invited me to stay with her for a while. We compared notes on cheating assholes and working in the US."

"I have to say, you already sound a lot better than the last time I spoke to you. The asshole called me last night, wondering if I knew where you went. I told him that you had caught him read handed and that he should find another place to live."

Margo laughed.

"Well played and good riddance! I have to admit something though; my good mood is mainly to the fact that last night we tried batting for your team."

"YOU DID WHAT?!?! Oh my God, so are you converted?"

"No, but it was a lot of fun though. Let's call it bi-curious for now. It's nothing serious, just friends with benefits, but it looks like we will be exploring together a bit more."

"If you ever want to play with me and Jane, just let us know."

"I knew you were gona say that, I'll keep it in mind. That wife of yours sure is pretty."

"She always had you pegged for being bi-curious you know."

They bought laughed.

"Anyway, the reason I called. I wanted to make sure that my agenda is totally clear. I know you were talking to a few people about me being in their movie, but please let them know that I'm not available."

"OK, if you are sure that you want to do, I'll let them know. What are you plans?"

"Ashleigh told me I could stay with her for a while and I figured I'd take her up on that offer. I need some time to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life."

"OK, hon. Just let me know if I can do anything for you."

"I'll keep you posted. If only so you can keep feeding Jane some gossip."

After a long shower she went through Ashleigh's wardrobe to find some clothes she could borrow. Ashleigh was about 2 inches taller and slightly smaller in the boob department, so she opted for a skirt and a t-shirt.

The apartment building was just around the corner from a street with a bunch of small shops. One of the first shops she spotted was a hair salon. She went in and 45 minutes later she had lost her long hair, as she had opted to go for a pixie haircut. She almost didn't recognise herself in the mirror.

Next up were a few boutiques for an array of different leisure outfits and a little black dress. Some more money was spent on lingerie, shoes and make-up. On the way back to Ashleigh's place she decided to get some Chinese food and a bottle of wine. She had just managed to put some plates on the dining table when she heard the front door open.

"Oh. My. God. Your hair, that looks so hot!"

"I'm glad you like it."

The kissed rather passionately and as the broke apart Margo dragged her hand down Ashleigh's back and over her hip/butt.

"I got some food, so let's eat whilst it's still hot."

As they ate, they talked about their days and Ashleigh was eager to see all of her friend's new outfits. So Margo did a little fashion show of some of her new clothes. She put on a lot more makeup around her eyes, a bit more emo / goth like, to go along with her new hairstyle. They both loved her new look and as a bonus it would keep the paparazzi at bay for a while.

After dinner they moved over to the couch with a glass of wine.

"So, yesterday you told me about the porn movie you re-enacted. Do you watch a lot of porn?"

"I wouldn't say a lot, but when I'm somewhere on location filming a movie I tend to watch some porn whilst I masturbate. It helps me relax and sleep better."

"To be honest I really haven't seen that much porn and what I have seen wasn't to female friendly."

"These days they make all kinds of different porns, you just have to know what to look for and which sites to use. Let me show you something."

Margot grabbed Ashleigh's tablet and pulled up her favourite porn site. She figured a slightly more romantic lesbian scene would be something Ashleigh would appreciate. So she selected the 'lesbian' category on the site. The screen filled with a bunch of thumbnails of different movies. Ashleigh was amazed to see all these different pictures of gorgeous women. Margot spotted a picture of Veronica Avluv.

"Oh my god. That is it, I always though she looked familiar!"

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"I've always liked this actress as she reminded me of someone, but I could never put my finger on it who exactly she reminded me of. But now I know, she looks like you!"

Margo clicked on the thumbnail of a scene between Veronica and Adriana Chechik. The plot was that Adriana has some sex related questions for her stepmother (Veronica) and things turn into a steamy hands-on lesson.

"I have to admit, she looks a lot like me. How old is she, she must be like forty if she is playing a stepmother."

"I believe she is in her mid-forties. Let's hope you dry up as nicely as she has."

As the action on screen got more steamy, things between Margo and Ashleigh also got more personal. Pretty soon they were naked and in a sixty-nine position. The lust took over and pretty soon they had forgotten about the porn movie that was still playing. They both came rather quickly. As they lay on the couch recovering, their attention was drawn back to the movie that was still playing. By now Adriana hand her whole hand wrist deep in to Veronica's pussy.

"Oh my god, doesn't that hurt?"

"From the looks of it it doesn't. Let's rewind and see how they got there." Said Margo as she grabbed the tablet to rewind the movie. She found the point in the movie where Adriana had one finger in Veronica's pussy and she was licking her "stepmom's" clit. Her juices started flowing and Adriana added a second and then third finger. Veronica orgasmed, but Adriana kept going. She added a fourth finger and moved most of her hand in and out of the dripping cunt, whilst using her thumb to rub the clit. She stopped moving her hand whilst it was half withdrawn and then folded her thumb alongside her other fingers. Her entire hand was now slowly moving into Veronica's wet hole.

Ashleigh and Margo watched on in awe and became more and more excited. They both had started to rub their clits. Adriana was now sawing her fist in and (almost) out of Veronica's pussy. All of a sudden Veronica tensed, pushed her pelvis up and screamed. Adriana's fist got pushed out of its damp hiding place and a big stream of fluid squirted out of the gaping hole. The two friends on the couch also came.

"Ash honey, I have a pretty big dildo back home, but I've never had anything that big up my snatch, but I want to try this. Will you help me?"

"Hell yes!"

Margo lay down on her back and opened her legs wide. Ashleigh got on her knees in front of the couch and started to put 2 of her fingers into her friend's pussy.

"Yes, one more."

Ashleigh added another and a minute later even a fourth finger into the blonde's hole. They kept going like that for almost ten minutes.

"Try adding your thumb, but go slow."

Ashleigh slowly but surely moved her entire hand into Margo's cunt. It was really tight and Margo asked her to pause a few times, but after almost 15 minutes the widest part of her hand had made its way into the stretched out hole. As soon as the widest part was in, Ashleigh was surprised to find her hand being sucked further in!

"Oh wow, you just sucked me all the way in!"

Margo could not respond, a very intense climax had started and rocked her world for almost a minute. Just like in the movie they had seen, the spasms of the orgasm forced Ashleigh's hand out of her friend's pussy. It was totally covered in Margo's juices and Ashleigh started to lick them off whilst she used her other hand to rub herself to an orgasm.

The next day was a Saturday, so no alarm clock to waken the duo. They had fallen asleep on the couch and now the distant sounds of people in the hallway just outside the apartment woke them up. They kissed and hugged (still nude).

"That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had, you need to try it!"

"I sure looked very hot, but maybe I need to use a few big toys first."

"Cool, we'll go and buy some toys later today."

They showered, dressed and wanted to make breakfast when they realised that they had ran out of food. The decision was quickly made to go eat at the diner down the street. As they opened the door to the hallway, they saw about half a dozen of guys carrying boxes from the elevator into the apartment next-door.

"Looks like you are getting new neighbours."

"It's been vacant for a while. I wonder who is moving in."

One of the movers overheard them talking and as he made his way into the other apartment said:

"Miss, I just bumped into your new neighbours, you might want to come and say hello."

"Thank you John, that's a good idea."

Margo and Ashleigh waited for the woman to come and introduce herself. As soon as they saw her walking towards them, they gasped.

"Hello, I'm Veronica your new neighbour."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Margot Robbie & Ashleigh Brewer Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds