• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Maria and Her Boys Ch. 02

Maria and Her Boys Ch. 02

1234

I still have not stopped my journey and my exploration. I still am just as keen on my younger men as in the first of part of my story. Suddenly, I was enjoying the best sex of my life. After those first experiences, I was a free and liberated woman.

I still had not really answered the question of "what next". I'd had great sex on five occasions in about four months. My girlfriends knew I'd had sex with one man on one occasion. I didn't want to be a prude. I wanted something more to boast about. It felt crazy but I knew I wanted more sex and more frequently.

I also decided that I didn't want any "regulars" – it was too dangerous to have younger guy like Ryan or Naz thinking I was their girlfriend. It wasn't that I was afraid of being "easy" – hell, that was exactly what I was. I just didn't need them pestering me or trying to follow me around.

Yes, there was danger in pursuing different men for sex. At the same time, I needed more sex to keep me fulfilled and I craved more notches on my belt. I convinced myself it was just a fling, like a "phase" in my life. If "lots of sex" was the cure then maybe I'd end up cured.

I stayed away from those websites for a while. Not the porn ones – now I was taking more glances at porn to fuel my heavy sessions of masturbation.

For some reason, just as I was wondering how to find another man, luck brought me two of them almost at the same time. Happily, one was a younger man – not much older than Ryan. I usually saw him on the train going to work. He looked dashing in his suit and it looked like he had some very sexy muscles underneath. After a while he realised that I was "noticing" him each morning. I wasn't trying to pick him up at the start – he was just some nice eye candy for me each day. But then he started "noticing" me and we would smile at one another. I tried not to think about him during the day at work but it was tough. Was it crazy to pick-up some random young man from the train? But I kept trying to imagine what his body would look like and whether his touch would give me more of those feelings of electricity.

Then I was introduced to Clive. He is older than me, if you can believe that, and quite a looker. He is friends with some of my friends so I had heard his name. I already knew that he was a "ladies man" and some of the girls warned me after I first met him in person. I didn't need any warning. I could see he was a "player" and I didn't mind his attention. I knew he was an active guy – his rough hands told me that - and I knew it was a matter of time before he'd start flirting with me.

In fact, it was only days after that when Clive texted and asked if I had time for lunch that weekend. I had nothing to lose, so I said "yes" and we agreed on a nice eatery near my place. It was totally innocent fun from my side. I had no expectation I'd be going to bed with Clive – he was "outside my age range" as they say on those dating sites. But we had lunch and I enjoyed the company of a good-looking man.

Clive asked me about "what I was doing" and, now I am separated, whether I was seeing other men. It was fun to let him flirt with me. He has a close-clipped beard and a nice tan from spending time outdoors. He is sinewy and hard. Most of all, he has an easy way about him and he kept me entertained and interested.

There was one small problem that cropped up after our lunch. For the rest of the day I could not stop thinking about Clive and his body. There was one part of his body in particular - I just could not stop myself wondering about Clive's penis. Was it long or thick and did it curve? Was the head fat and spongy? Was the shaft covered in thick, purple veins?

That told me one thing - I am a slut for penises. I crave cocks. I love men's dicks, holding and stroking them and taking them in my mouth with all their hardness and pulsing and lust for me and their spurting semen. As a woman, I can have my pick of a number of men and they all have a penis. But I generally think about young men and their appendages because I know that only young males have the best cocks. They stay so hard and they stand so straight. What woman would not appreciate such a visual sign of a man's lust for her? And they feel even better.

So I needed more young cocks in my bed. There was only one way to deal with that. Late in the evening, I sent a message to Ryan.

"See me tomorrow night?" I asked him.

Happily, he agreed in just minutes. I was breaking my rule about "no regulars" but there was no point denying myself when I got so much satisfaction from having eager and energetic sex with young Ryan. I had to ask him to park around the corner – I was getting worried about the neighbours seeing these young men, more than twenty years my junior, coming and going from my house.

This time it was me who undressed him. I was excited to see his tall, lean body again and to hold that throbbing, young manhood in my hand. As soon as I could, I extracted it from his pants and was stroking it to full size. I let him grope me in return, basking in his lust for me and knowing he was ready to give me a "good seeing-to". That night it was even more about my needs than usual. I lay between his legs and played with his dick and his balls, stroking and licking him and watching him throb until I thought he might be ready to explode.

I climbed on top, feeling such an amazing passion, and rode Ryan like a wild woman. Oh yes, I was fully liberated and free to enjoy myself with that young, virile male. I was totally focussed on my own pleasure, humping him and shifting positions to maximise my orgasms.

Before I knew it, too late, I heard Ryan begging me and then I knew he was shooting his stuff up into my vag. To be honest, it was totally hot to watch his face as he came inside me. I could feel his marvellous thing throb and pulsate as each blast of his semen flew out of him. The whole sensation brought me off all over again and for a moment I thought might lose my mind with the intense desires I was feeling.

As I climbed off young Ryan, all his stuff was leaking from my vag. It seemed such a waste. I could see his semen thickly coating his shaft, obviously mixed with all my copious wetness. Right then I did something I'd never imagined before. I don't know why I wanted to do that all of a sudden. I bent down over Ryan and took his cock in my mouth – still hard and tasting of his semen and my vag. I wanted to clean him, to capture all his stuff, leaving nothing to waste. I worked gently, of course, and the experience was just awesome. And the taste was better than I could have guessed.

After some more licking and fingering of my vag I was ready for his dick once more. I got onto hands and knees and this time I told him what I needed.

"Fuck me hard, Ryan," I told him.

After twenty plus years of gentle, boring sex I was thinking only of having a horny man pound my vag into submission. I wanted his screwing to stop me thinking about Clive and I wanted to know Ryan would shoot his stuff deep inside me again. He gripped my hips tight and did his best.

But I still called out to him – "harder ...oh, please don't stop." It was so beautiful to feel the way he throbbed as more of his semen flooded into my body.

****************************

After that night, I knew I was going to take a chance with the young guy on the train. Alright, by now I had to face-up to the fact my behaviour was making me a "cougar". I still don't like the attitude behind that name but how could I argue when I was planning to entice another young man into my bed? What I did was tell myself was that I'm more of a "Mrs Robinson" character – gently seducing younger men who are shy and need some guidance.

I started trying to catch the same trains as him, smiling at him every afternoon and leaving buttons open on my blouse so he'd get a good look at my breasts. He looked so young and so perfect. Finally, on a rainy day, I knew what to do.

I'd walked to the station that morning. I made sure I got off the train right next to him and gave him another big smile as I sidled up to him. I made sure I flashed my cleavage at him – he couldn't miss that.

"Would you mind if I asked you for a ride home?" I asked him. "I wouldn't trouble you but its raining so much."

He was game – which was lucky for me on two counts. He had a small car, an old model. It looked like something a young guy might borrow from his mother.

"Where do you live?" I asked, trying to sound casual. I had actually rehearsed most of my "chat" in my head for days in advance but it still sounded corny.

"I'm with mum and dad," he said. "Over on Carlson Street." That made my heart thump because it confirmed that his age matched his youthful looks. "This is mum's car actually," he went on. "Now I've got a proper job I'll get my own car in a few weeks." He was very proud of that and I was even more excited.

At last we introduced ourselves. His name is Ben and I had the "hots" for him so badly.

"I should return the favour," I said, struggling to sound calm. "Would you like to come inside for a bit?"

I was still trying to flash my cleavage at Ben and I have no idea what he thought about my proposal. But when we pulled up he shut off the engine and climbed out with his umbrella.

Inside, I put my hand on his arm and thanked him for the ride. "Would you like to do something?" I know – super corny. But Ben stepped into me. He was as unsure as I was but keen all the same.

Once again, I was so focussed on how great it felt to have a young guy in my house. I'd never gotten my fill in my younger years. Back then, I lacked the confidence. But now, more than twenty years later, my lust was overcoming my fears. Besides, it took little more than the sight of my boobs to have these younger males eating out of my hand! My vag was already soaking wet just from being so close to Ben and thinking about how his body would feel.

As we kissed I removed his suit jacket and started undoing his shirt. Oh yes, another young, hard and energetic body was under my touch. To his credit, my newest young man started fumbling nervously at my buttons as well. It was going to happen!

Soon enough, we were in my bedroom – him naked and me down to my underwear. I was right and he does have a wonderful body – more gym-hardened than my Ryan. He was over-excited and grabbing at me. As expected, his lust was getting the better of him. I got even more steamed-up from feeling his clumsy young hands on my breasts and squeezing my butt cheeks.

I put my hands on his penis and, boy, that made me a happy girl. Ben is thick – really thick. His impressive girth felt fantastic with my fingers wrapped around it. I sat on the bed and allowed myself a good look. He was uncircumcised which was only my second ever. I was stroking him softly and cupping his smallish balls with my other hand. Let me say, I knew already his cock would be a real "pleaser" in my vag. Because young men have no self-control, he soon had a tiny bead of pre-cum at the tip of his manhood. I have no idea why, but I scooped some with my finger and brought it to my mouth. Oh yes, I am bad!

Once we were lying on the bed, my newest conquest did the usual thing and squeezed and mauled my boobs. He was filled with lust by then and I was feeling much the same. I let my new young man do whatever he wanted. Eventually he was after more and his hand moved between my legs. He struggled a little to locate my clit. So I went to the alternate plan.

"Finger me Ben... yes, that's it baby" as he slipped one finger into my wet hole.

Soon I had him sucking on my boobs and pushing two fingers inside me while I stroked his fabulous young cock. I pulled him close, enjoying the sensations of an over-excited young man attacking my vag while feeling the hard shape of his muscled body on top of me.

It was late afternoon and we were both in a hurry. After climaxing from his fingers, I shuffled down the bed, licking and kissing his skin as I went. For a young man (only twenty-two he told me later) he has a very nice body – his chest is like cement and his abs are already showing some definition. No matter what people think of me, these young men are what I need - at least in my bed!

Yes, I sucked that wonderful thing of his. He filled my mouth like no other man has done. I wondered how much stuff he could shoot out. I wanted him in my vag but I needed him to be nice and wet first so it wouldn't hurt me. He felt so alive, like his penis was a beast all its own.

"I want this in me," I said to him with a wicked grin.

"Really?" he gasped, as if disbelieving. How nice to have a young man so naïve!

"Come on baby," I urged him. "Don't make me wait any more." I rolled onto my back and felt a surge of excitement as that hunky, young body positioned itself above me.

"You're not a virgin?" He was not, though it was obvious he had little real experience. I didn't care. Experience was not the most important thing when what I really wanted was to feel that thick, throbbing penis deep inside me.

I guided him in – he is just so big. "Oh fuck," he moaned as he first entered me. I knew the feeling, given his girth was already splitting me open. I knew he would fit but he was my biggest ever.

"Go slow," I begged him, needing a few moments to adjust to his size. I also wasn't sure about Ben's stamina and I was determined to get my pleasure before he erupted.

Like most young men, Ben thought that fucking like a piston is a measure of sexual prowess. How lucky for me! I'd been so horny all day and my vag was not complaining as he tried to screw me hard. I swear I could feel every inch of his manhood as he filled me, fucked me. My arms and legs were wrapped around him as he humped me. I gave a silent thanks to the power and lust of young men. And I came - oh yes, his lack of experience was no obstacle with a penis as mighty as his.

"Don't cum yet," I told him and he rolled off me. We were both panting. I wanted more but, as usual, my vag needed a little break. I thought about talking to Ben, engaging him in conversation. But there was not much to say between a middle-aged "Mrs Robinson" and a barely-man who was her latest conquest.

It was Ben who broke the silence. "I have to be home soon," he muttered.

"Fuck me first," I ordered him. You see how confident and randy I am nowadays? Then I spread my legs so he would have no choice.

He felt just as big as the first time. I groaned aloud as my vag tried to stretch to fit him all inside. It took a few gentle shoves before he was buried in me again.

"That is the most amazing thing you have," I gasped to him. If only I'd known men like him in my early twenties. And then, almost without a care for me, he was screwing me, humping me.

This time, it was all about his needs and I let him have his way. It was thrilling to have that gorgeous, young body on top of me, that thick "pleaser" of his straining my vag walls. My boobs bounced madly as he fucked me with a speed born of incredible, youthful desire. Ben was screwing me entirely for his own pleasure – he wanted to cum and badly - and it felt so delicious to let myself be used like that by a man less than half my age.

When Ben came in my vag, I truly felt it. I felt the whole thing. He gave me the most wonderful sensations and I swear he triggered another orgasm in me, a shared climax that actually felt warm and soft as it coursed through my body. And his semen – it was like he had saved it for a month and it leaked out of me long after I'd sent him to his mother's house.

I definitely wanted Ben again. In fact, I even considered taking him as a "regular" and teaching him some of the finer points of fucking. With that big penis and his mother's car, he would have been a catch. But we never did it again. I only saw him a few more times, catching a glimpse of his blonde head at the far end of the platform, as if trying to avoid me. Perhaps he was. It could have been guilt or shame or the obligations of a girlfriend I'd not asked about. Or maybe he just got himself that new car he'd talked about. I wasn't sad – he was missing out on me and I knew I'd find other young men to drool over my cleavage.

*******************

Clive was still sending me texts anyway. He is actually a couple of years older than me but I knew he wanted to take me to bed. Who was I kidding? I was always going to relent in the end. More gratuitous sexual enjoyment was too good to pass up.

We went bushwalking about six weeks after our lunch. Clive invited me to go to the mountains near his place with another couple. We had a great day and, since Clive has a natural tendency to take charge, I got to spend a lot of it walking behind and admiring his butt and his sinewy legs. I liked the look of his shaved head as well. At first, having Clive take the lead made sense. I had never really gone bushwalking before so I was happy for him to take charge. When he stripped off his shirt at our lunch stop I remembered he'd told me he enjoyed nudist beaches.

After a long day, Clive drove me back to his house where I would collect my car. "Would you like to have a shower?" he asked me. I assumed he meant to shower alone and I accepted his offer. He gave me a long, cool drink and showed me to the bathroom. It was a lovely room and I noticed straight away that there was an enormous shower with two shower heads on opposite walls.

Then I realised that Clive was stripping off! I started to protest but he was practically naked already. At first I was kind of excited and aroused by his display. He intended for us to shower together and I found that a real challenge – at first. On the other hand, I didn't want to come across as a prude so I reluctantly started to undress. Well, it couldn't really hurt, could it?

I actually felt embarrassed at getting tricked into being naked with a guy I barely knew. I know, I'd done it with Ryan and the others but Clive was "different". At first I tried to ignore my predicament. But when Clive started washing me in the shower, soaping my back and my boobs, I had to face up to the facts – he intended to have sex with me that day and I was going to say "yes".

It was the way he touched me – I knew he was turned-on by me and that felt so good that he was making me aroused in return. His hands are big and strong but his touch was soft. He spent plenty of time slowly soaping me and washing me down. There was no surprise that he spent extra time on my boobs. But to me it was such a wonderful indulgence to have a man take care of me like that. And then he slipped his hand between my thighs to "wash" my vag. I was glad for the water to hide my own wetness.

The thing is, Clive was taking charge just as he'd done on the bushwalk. He washed me, he adjusted the water, he told me it was time to dry-off. I eyed him carefully as we both towelled off, looking at that penis I'd spent so much time fantasising about. I wanted that thing – no need to deny it when I knew what was about to happen.

Clive hung up the towels and stood there looking at me. The tension was incredible. We both knew we were going to be fucking in just minutes.

I wanted to be brave. I didn't want Clive to think I was inexperienced or just a "boring housewife". So I did what I thought he expected and went to my knees in front of him.

This was the penis I'd been trying to picture. It was long and only half-hard at that point. It looked smooth and it looked alive. His balls hung heavy underneath and I saw that he shaves the hair around his balls so they are smooth and soft like my vag.

Clive has a lovely, attractive member and I went ahead and sucked him – yes, I sucked him and stroked his balls as I knelt in his bathroom.

"Yeah sexy," he muttered to me. "You are good, very good."

He took me to bed and he fucked me. We didn't have sex – Clive fucked me. He took charge and did all the things he wanted to do with me. It was exhilarating!

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Maria and Her Boys Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds