• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Marion Turns Me On Ch. 06

Marion Turns Me On Ch. 06

12

You might want to read earlier chapters for a semblance of context. On the other hand, you know what you're here for. I hope you enjoy the kink, baby.

*****

"We're going to a party, baby. You're going to get a chance to put your skills to good use."

Marion said this to me one glorious Sunday morning as we read the paper and drank coffee on our buttery soft brown leather couch while light traffic made its way to wherever on the wide, deep river outside our big bay window. I wore a fantastic charcoal colored chiffon chemise that had an inset lace detail with a tiered hem with inverted box pleats on the back and sides, ribbon straps, and a hot pink lipstick print that matched my finger and toe nails to boot! Marion wore a simple, but elegant lime colored satin nightshirt.

I live dressed mostly as a woman these days and I like it. I like feeling feminine, and being alluring, and desirable. I do. And Marion brought that out in me. I do dress as a man when I go to meetings at work, which is pretty rare these days. In fact, I'm working less and less because the tech company Marion and I worked for went public and we grabbed the brass ring and we're wealthy beyond our wildest dreams. We worked hard and got lucky. I met Marion there. She headed the marketing branch and I wrote code. I was in my early twenties, she in her late twenties. She seduced me and molded me and I love her.

Marion left the tech company when the time was right and does some work for a philanthropic non-profit. She returned home one day to discover I'd been wanking without her permission. "I'm appalled," she'd said. "You know perfectly well that is my cock and that my cock's contents are mine. Your cum is mine and I'll not have you wasting it. I'll bet you didn't even swallow it, did you." She waited a moment and when I didn't answer said, "Answer me." I shook my head. "I thought not. You will be punished. Come."

Marion took me to the playroom, took off my darling saffron colored embellished beach dress and suspended me from the eyebolts in the ceiling wearing only lacy sheer black thigh highs and high heels. She took off her steel gray sheath dress and stood before me in steel gray high heels, sheer black thigh highs, and black lacy tanga panties. Her breasts were perfect. A slender, toned, beautiful woman with a wild mane of raven hair.

Marion walked to the wall and selected the flogger she wanted for this session. She returned to me and looked me over. "Mmm, I do love that marvelous tattoo. And your Prince Albert, I love that too. And I like how your tongue piercing feels when you're licking my pussy. I do so love you, baby, so why do you behave this way? Hmm? Sometimes I think there's a little sprite inside of you." She sauntered and sashayed around me, dragging the flogger against me, against my skin. She fingered my belly button piercing, tweaked my pierced nipples. "A little sprite that whispers in your ear. Tells you to do things you know you shouldn't. Just to get my attention to feel the sting of my flogger. You don't have to do that. All you have to do is ask and I'll top you. You just have to ask."

"Hmm. Well, here goes nothing," she said and my punishment began and the flogger nipped and bit and kissed and loved me. Marion was a master at slowly building the speed, slowly building the intensity and slowly, but surely, it built and I could barely hear the rhythmic slapping of the flogger on my back, that delicious pleasure-pain building and cascading each time Marion swung at me, over and over and over and over and endorphins released and I soared and when she finally stopped I was limp and drained and the throbbing sting on my back was as welcome as a lover's tender kiss, as welcome as the thick pressure I felt behind me, insistent and relentless and when my rings parted before Marion's thick strapon I moaned in pleasure as she took me and had her way with me.

Marion fucked me as I hung there in the playroom, my back throbbing, my ass willing and wanting, my cock hard, she fucked me and I felt her building. Marion's pace and pressure and breathing signaled it and I hung there in my hosiery and heels and got fucked in the ass and we rose together and Marion grunted and hitched and shivered and I moaned and came with her out of longstanding conditioning. Marion helped me down and soothed me back to myself and cared for me in the afterglow.

The next day Marion took me to Lou's Tattoo's and had Louise, Lou's feisty, perky, funny daughter, give me a scrotal piercing and when that healed Marion locked me down. Marion had a tiny lock that she attached to my Prince Albert ring and the ring in my scrotum. She said it was for my own good, so I wouldn't be tempted to self-pleasure and so wouldn't run the risk of being punished again. But I knew Marion was messing with me and I didn't mind, not really. I loved her and would do anything for her. Anything.

I was unlocked the morning Marion told me we were going to a party and my cock twitched. I was usually unlocked around Marion. "Next Saturday," she said. "It'll be a blast." My cock twitched and my heart beat faster. Sex was almost always involved in these parties Marion and I attended, almost always the point, in fact.

Saturday arrived and Marion laid out the clothes she wanted me to wear. She often did that for me. I didn't have to accept her suggestions, but she has impeccable taste and is usually spot on for an occasion, so I normally do. I gasped when I saw this ensemble, however. It was out there even for her.

I was fresh out of the shower, my thick, silky, sandy blond shoulder length hair with highlights, one and one-half inch past my shoulder at my ear for flawless fucking-flicking length, was perfect. My makeup was perfect, a light touch, but sultry smoky for the evening. My nails were perfect, one eighth of an inch past my fingertips, the perfect length for feminine grace and functional utility. Painted red to match my lipstick.

I stared at the bed. Four pieces of cloth lay on it, all black. I picked up the stockings, wide square fishnet pantyhose. I gathered the stocking and let it flow up and up my bare, toned leg and my cock stirred. The other leg in, I stood and pulled the waist band up and adjusted it, the black band encircling my waist. I adjusted the fishnet around my hairless cock and balls, which looked sexy poking through. The top had a halter strap, the cups, where cups would be if it weren't flat material, if I weren't' flat, had a thin sheer white lacy under layer with sheer black eyelet lace over it, leaving my pierced nipples vaguely visible. Below that was a stretchy black band about four or five inches wide. My shoulders were bare, but sleeves attached under the arm, a spidery, lacy material that hooked onto my little fingers and thumbs to anchor them. I stepped into a dark, but sheer floaty skirt and tucked its upper hem under the band of material below my breasts. The hem fell to mid-thigh. Lacy black cheeky panties. Black high heels. A black beaded choker necklace. Red dangly earrings.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror in our bathroom. I saw a slender, attractive woman and it never ceased to amaze me. Flat chested, pretty bordering on beautiful, helped considerably by my normally androgynous looks. "Marion. This is outrageous." It was definitely a sexy outfit. In contrast, Marion wore a burgundy halter dress with an empire waist that came almost to her knees. She wore a black garter, sheer black stockings, black panties and burgundy high heels. She was stunning.

"I know, baby, but it's perfect for tonight. You'll see. You make that outfit look tres sexy, baby. Mmm, I could just eat you up right now."

We took a cab to the large, luxury townhome in the center of the city. We were greeted at the door by a handsome smiling man and I recalled licking Marion's juices off of his thick, hard cock and how he went down on me and made me come before fucking me. The handsome host took my overcoat and whistled appreciatively when he saw my ensemble and I blushed. Marion gleamed.

We entered an expensively decorated main room where ten or twelve people were milling around, talking, laughing, drinking. Soft music played from unseen speakers. Marion was right, my sheer dress was modest by comparison to what some men and women had on.

We chatted with people we'd played with before. I blew a kiss to Steven across the room, mildly surprised to see him here as these parties were extremely and notoriously private. Invitations were exclusive and one had to be completely vetted for trustworthiness and discretion and health given who attended such gatherings. Marion and I were grateful to be among the elite.

Marion maneuvered me over to where a couple was standing as the beautiful woman they were talking to excused herself and flitted on. "Hi V," Marion said to the woman. She was Chinese, had long black hair ending well below her breasts and cut straight across. She wasn't much over five feet tall and looked to be in her fifties, maybe in her sixties. She was gorgeous. As she said, "Hey M," Marion leaned down and kissed her, kissed her long enough for soft tongues to have met. And when they broke I said my "Hello's" to V and Tye and compliments were offered all around.

V said she'd made her emerald green beaded dress for the party, but was hoping she wouldn't have it on too long. Marion smiled and said, "That's where you come in, baby. Go with V and Tye and show them a good time." I raised a shaped eyebrow. Marion smiled and said, "Trust me, you'll have a wonderful time. Oh, by the way, you're a bottom to V if she wants and a top to Tye," and winked at me.

As V and Tye escorted me to one of the bedrooms upstairs, I noticed Marion talking to a tall couple who seemed vaguely familiar, an athlete, a football player and a model, maybe? Whoever they were, he was handsome and she was gorgeous and it looked as though Marion was going to have a fine time as well.

We entered a large bedroom that had a king-sized bed, a couch, wing chairs, a couple of dressers and all expensive and the room tastefully decorated.

We'd played here before, but this was the first time for me without Marion present. "You are as lovely as ever. Tye and I have been looking forward to this ever since I spoke with Marion," V said and looked at me, peered at me in my sheer black skirt, "My god, that's a marvelous tattoo. Spectacular. I think I'd love to do a dress for you."

"Thank you. I would cherish that."

"Here's what I want tonight. I will watch you dominate Tye. He's been very excited about it and I suspect he has a bit of a crush," V looked at Tye and he blushed. "After you are done with him I will have my way with you. Is that acceptable? Marion thought it might be." I nodded. V turned and sat down and poured herself a glass of champagne from the ice bucket sitting on a stand next to the chair and said, "You may begin."

Tye was tall and he was wide, muscular, not fat. Not ripped, but not marshmallow muscles either. Several inches taller than me in my heels, thick brown hair. We'd had fun last time out.

I circled him slowly, got into top mode. "So you liked to be topped. Is that it Tye? You liked to be topped by ladyboys or are you an indiscriminate slut." He was silent and I took a cue from Marion. In fact, I patterned my talk after her, had well practiced it on Steven. Steven is gay and doesn't fuck women, but does like to be dominated by them. Marion thought it would be a nice mind fuck for Steven to be topped by a man dressed as a woman; much like my Prince Albert is a bit of a mind fuck on the feminine me. It turns out that I'm a bit of a switch and I've topped Steven well.

I dragged a manicured finger across Tye as I circled him slowly in my sheer skirt and wide square fishnet pantyhose. "Take your clothes off, Tye. I want you naked. Start with your lovely shirt." Tye took off his white linen shirt and I circled him in my sexy ensemble and high heels and dragged a manicured nail across his skin leaving a lingering trail of red. He kicked off his shoes, pushed down his dark pants and stepped out of them. He had a nice ass. He had a nice cock.

I caressed his ass, ran the edge of my hand down his crack, slapped his ass, circled to his front and cupped his balls. I fondled them in my hand as his cock grew hard. "Not a bad package. Has V used it lately? If you please me I might take it for a spin. Would you like that, Tye, to take me for a spin?" I gently squeezed them and looked into his eyes until I saw the level of discomfort I wanted and I stroked his cock and squeezed his balls to the edge of a groan. I released him and flicked a nipple and said, "Kneel."

Tye kneeled before me as he'd been taught, from the looks of it. His rear on his calves, torso erect, eyes downcast. I walked to V, offered that beautiful, much older Chinese woman my hand. She took it and I urged her up, I leaned down and kissed her, my tongue bold, insistent, seeking entry and she relented and we kissed, tenderly at first then with more passion and I ran my manicured nails through her long black hair and pulled her to me and ran my hand over her breast and down her side to her small rear and pulled her against me.

I broke the kiss and unclasped and unzipped her lovely beaded dress. "Quite impudent given your instructions, don't you think?" she smiled.

"I'm sure you'll know the proper response."

"I'm sure." Her dark eyes twinkled.

"I wanted you to be comfortable while you watch Tye and me." I slipped the dress down and V stepped out of it. Her petite figure was amazing, small but surprisingly full breasts, she was slender and curvy but not curvy. Sheer black patterned stockings and lacy garter, sheer white vintage panties with black accents. "Ooh, pretty," I said, carefully laying down her dress on a side chair. "I have a similar panty and I love it." She let me peel it down and I kneeled in front of her and she stepped out of them and I licked her.

I licked her sweet pussy and she moaned a sweet moan and I licked her and pushed her into the chair and she leaned back and I leaned in and spread her slender thighs and licked her and breathed in her perfume. I flicked my pierced tongue over her clit. I chewed her lips and swirled my tongue over her, between her, in her and was rewarded with small cries and her fingers in my hair urging me on. V's cries and whimpers mounted and I licked her and she hunched and shivered and pulled me to her and came and I licked her softly as she came down. V patted my head and said, "Nicely done. I'll want more later."

I smiled, kissed her and said, "Did you bring any toys that Tye might enjoy?"

"Matter of fact. Look in that bag over there." She pointed a manicured nail and I went to the bag, opened it and peeked in. "Perfect," I thought.

I reached in the bag and pulled out a couple of bundles of rope and returned to Tye, who waited patiently on his knees. We had a brief conversation about limits, and, though it was clear I wouldn't get close to them tonight, chose a safeword just in case and I winked at V and began.

I used the rope to tie his wrists to his ankles. Not forearm parallel to lower leg, but made loops around his wrist and ankle in a figure eight and finished the tie off by wrapping the rope between his limbs. When I was done he could move his wrists around his ankles, and a little back and forth, but he was securely bound. Marion had taught me that particular binding and I well-remembered it and my cock twitched.

"There, Tye. Apropos, is it not, though I suspect it's nothing you haven't heard before. Like me calling you Toy, because that's what you are to me, Tye. My toy." I returned to the bag and withdrew a fairly lightweight flogger and returned to Tye. He was still on his knees, torso up. I circled him, dragging the flogger across his skin, as Marion had so often done to me and my cock twitched. Behind him, I lifted a high heeled foot to his back and gently pushed him down.

"Remember, he doesn't need warming up, he's sort of special that way," V said and sipped champagne.

"Hmm. Then maybe I should pick another toy. One with more bite. Would you prefer that, Tye? One with more bite?" I swung hard and the flogger slapped skin and Tye winced and grunted and I worked the flogger, rolling my wrists with a snap like Marion showed me, did to me, rapid, hard slaps and Tye's back pinked up nicely.

I moved to his rear, crossways, down and catching his balls from time to time. V smiled and sipped champagne and re-crossed her legs for me. When Tye's back and bottom was flush with redness I entwined my fingers in his hair and pulled him up to his original kneeling position. I draped my dark, sheer skirt over his head and pressed his lips to my panty encased cock.

"You want my cock?" I rubbed his face across my groin. "You want to suck my cock, toy? You'll have to take my panties off. Take them off me and you can suck my cock."

Tye nibbled at the waistband of my sheer black lacy panty, got his teeth on the waistband and pulled it down. Beneath my skirt he worked my panty down and I turned this way and that so he could work them down my hips, my thighs, down and down until I stepped out of them and kicked them aside. My sheer black skirt felt glorious on my hard cock.

I pulled my skirt down and off, leaving me in my wide square fishnet pantyhose, high heels and darling top with spidery lacy sleeves. I stepped to Tye, grabbed his hair and rubbed my cock on his face and it amused me to see his mouth open and try to chase my cock. I knew the feeling well.

"Are you hungry, Tye? Is your mouth watering? Is your pussy getting wet?" I pulled his hot mouth over my hard cock and stifled a moan as his tongue swirled and worked me. Fingers in his hair I pulled him back and forth on my cock. I fucked his face and tried not to moan as his soft, hot mouth pleasured me. I pulled him tight to my body, my cock deep in his throat, and held him there and memories jogged.

I well knew the feeling of a cock held deep in my throat, suppressing my gag reflex and breathing through my nose, waiting until the cock decided to move again. I well knew how to deep throat and while it was only the first couple of inches of a cock held the truly sensitive nerves, the spectacle of deep throating was thrilling to a man. I well knew how a cock held deep in my throat intensified the submissiveness and when I released Tye he drooled and took a deep breath.

In and out I fucked his mouth and heard wet sounds and saw tears in his eyes and his cock was hard. I reached down and stroked his cock, squeezed his balls, pinched his nipples and rolled him to his back and kneeled between his muscular legs.

V had reminded me of how Tye liked it and while I used some lube I didn't prep him, though I did go slow. His legs up, wrists tied to his ankles, I pushed into him. Slowly, slowly, I pressed and pushed and well knew what it felt like to have a hard, hungry cock invading me, taking me, making me swoon under the pleasure of having cock pierce me and take possess me.

I pressed into Tye's hot, tight ass, was rewarded with a groan and I stifled a moan. I sawed in and out of Tye and he grunted and groaned in rhythm to my strokes and when I was close I pulled out and thrust my cock in his mouth and pulled his hair and fucked his mouth and shivered and came and I was still hard and rolled him over onto his knees, his face turned sideways on the lush carpet.

I pressed into his firm, tight ass and he moaned loudly and I well knew what he was feeling, well knew the impossibly exquisite pleasure of a Prince Albert pressing and pushing on my prostate, thrilling me beyond compare over and over and over as cock penetrated and pleased me. I fucked Tye and like I experienced with Paco, Tye experienced with me the mind blowing pleasure of a Prince Albert adorned cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Marion Turns Me On Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds