Marla: Story of a Hot Married Slut

Ted came out of the bathroom holding something I couldn't quite see. I tried Melissa's words on him. "Honey, I'm not sure how I can ever explain what just happened here, but we didn't plan it. It just happened. I'm so really, really sorry! Is there anything I can do to make it better? I love you so much and........ " Ted's huge grin stopped me.

"Honey," he said, "didn't I tell you that you and Melissa could certainly be friends and do anything you want?"

"Yes." I told him " But I sure didn't think you meant you meant to FUCK if we wanted. And I know you don't want me to fuck anyone else without you there. And. and um...."

His laugh stopped me again. "Ever since you told me that you two were going out for lunch and a little talk, I pretty much knew that Robert and she must have decided that they wanted to go out on some of our fuck parties, so I called Robert at his work from MY job this morning and we met for our OWN lunch together. In fact, we each took off from work a half day to have a long talk. The two of them make a super couple and the two of US are a super couple. We discussed going out together. We even discussed how he was afraid he might get carried away and hurt Mel if he tried to teach her to enjoy a cock up her ass, and after fucking YOUR ass, and watching YOU take cocks in the ass, pussy and mouth at the same time, he wants Mel to learn that, too. So he asked me if I would be willing to teach her to love it the way that you do. Now you know, honey, that I love you so much, and that I know you are the most beautiful and sexy lady ever born. But you should ALSO know that I love Robert and Melissa too... a different kind of love, of course... but it's there. And if there's another lady that's almost as beautiful and sexy as you, it's Melissa. I think we make a great foursome, and I'm ready to fuck Melissa's beautiful ass right now." And he brought the KY jelly out from behind his back and undressed.

In the meantime, Melissa and Robert had been kissing and then fucking. As I turned my head to watch them, I sure found out how Ted could love watching ME fuck so much! They were HOT! and I was getting so turned on again! I listened to Mel moaning and thrashing as Robert shot his cum deep into her wet pussy and I wanted some hard cock myself. I still knew that they were both clean because they were only with each other... other than that now they had each fucked ME... so I kneeled down to her and started licking his cum from her pussy. That turned on Robert again almost immediately and he slid his cock deep into Melissa's throat. A few seconds later, I felt Ted's cock slide deep into my hot pussy, and just a few minutes later, all four of us were having MONSTER orgasms.

"WOW! Ted said to Robert. "What a group! And now, isn't it time to start teaching your beautiful wife to enjoy using that gorgeous ass?"

Melissa's eyes went wide as she heard this question, but Robert just grinned and said "Yes, I think it IS about time! I'm getting turned on again just picturing it!" I believed it, because I was turned on again, myself.!

"Well, how about your slide your cock deep into MARLA'S ass while I slide my cock into YOUR pretty wife?" The only comment he heard was a loud mmmmmmmmf from all four of us.

Robert turned me onto my hands and knees and filled my asshole with his cock. As we both started rocking with the pleasures we felt, we also both watched Ted stroking Mel's hot body. With Melissa still on her back, her lips frozen into a smile and her large eyes wide open watching her husband fuck me deeply in my ass, Ted spread her legs wide, and started licking her sweet and wet pussy. "Mmmmm." he mumbled, "You have one delicious pussy, Melissa." He then dipped his fingers into he KY jelly jar and slid one into her ass. She cringed a bit at first, but then realized that it was, in fact, only his finger. He slid it in deeper as she relaxed and started moving around. She again tensed, then relaxed again. Soon his finger was all the way into Melissa's ass and she was rocking with orgasm. Ted started sliding his finger in and out very, very slowly, Man that was so hot to watch! Robert and I had already had several hot orgasms watching before Ted slid his finger out and wiped KY jelly over his cock. With Melissa still on her back, Ted lifted her ass off of the bed and he slid just the head of his cock into her ass. I heard her take in a sharp breath as he did, but he stopped right there and did not move until he could feel her relax again. He then slid in in another fraction of an inch and stopped, waiting for her to relax again. He kept that up until his cock was about three-fourths of the way into that beautiful ass. Then he held very still while he looked into her face and asked her "How are you doing, hon?"

"So far I'm OK" she whispered. "But I do feel pretty uncomfortable. And it hurts a little.... but it feels good, too"

He told her that she did great for the first night, and that he was going to stop, but she said "NO WAY, TED! I've been watching how much Marla and Robert enjoy his cock in her ass and it's SO HOT!" I want cocks deep up my ass and pussy at the same time just like her! And I want to learn it FAST! It is SOOO HOOOOOOOT!" She strung the last words out as Ted very slowly and gently slid his large cock all the way into her ass. "Ooooooh, aaah, aaah, aaah!" Melissa started squirming on Ted's cock. "So hot, so hot, so hot, so hot! Hurts a little, but so hot"

I watched Ted's face while he gritted his teeth and held still. As he closed his eyes, I knew he was cumming. I could only imagine his willpower, knowing how much he wanted to pump hard into that tight, tight asshole. I turned around and spread my legs, pulling Robert down on me and guiding his hard again cock into my still dripping pussy.

Melissa's eyes shot wide open as she asked Ted "Did you just cum in my ass?"

"Of course I did!" said Ted. "You have a beautiful ass. How could ANY man NOT cum in it?"

"Oooh YES! I love the feel of that hot cum deep in my ass!" can we do it again? Now?"

Before the evening was over, Ted had cum 2 times in Melissa's ass, another time in her pussy and once or twice deep down her throat. Watching my husband fuck my beautiful new friend kept me so turned on that I had SO MANY super hot orgasms with Robert in my ass, pussy and throat. And watching Robert see his new wife take Ted's cock so many times made me realize just how excited and hot HE was, too! He came as many times in me.

I woke the next morning next to Ted in one of Melissa's spare bedrooms. As I stroked his face softly with my hand, he opened his eyes and smiled to me. "How do YOU feel this morning, hon?" he asked.

"I feel GREAT! But how about ME getting some of more that great cock of yours, too? I was actually feeling a little jealous last night. But I still loved every moment of it."

We tried to keep our voices low enough to let Melissa and Robert sleep in the other room. We had listened to them fuck all night last night. Well, yea... Ted and I had fucked all night, too. "Honey," he said, "Mel is a beautiful young girl, and I really enjoyed fucking her, but you know that it's YOU, and YOU ONLY that I so truly love and adore." With that. he rolled over on top of me and slid his large cock into my pussy, After all that had happened last night, I was surprised at how soon and how hard our orgasms were.

Later, the four of sat at Melissa's kitchen table, over the breakfast that Melissa and I cooked for us all. Melissa and Robert couldn't' stop grinning at each other... HEY! Neither could Ted and I. Mel, a little shyly, asked Ted when he thought she'd be ready to go out with us and fuck a large group of men. He thought about it a short while and answered, "Hon, you learned a lot last night and quicker than I expected. But it will still take a little while before you're ready for that. The guys that Marla fuck don't think about her being uncomfortable while they're pounding hard into her ass. You need to learn to really enjoy that."

"After last night, I don't think that will take me long at all." she answered. "I've heard a LOT from Robert about Marla's fucking, and I want to be as hot as her! I want to always turn Robert on the way Marla does, and take his cock every way and EVERYWHERE, the way she does, And I realize now, after last night, how much Robert wants to watch me fuck, because watching HIM fuck HER made me realize how hot that is. I have to admit that my ass is a little sore this morning, but not that much."

"And guys," Robert added, "Mel and I talked this morning about last night while you were fucking. I was a little jealous watching her fuck Ted, but I'm so unbelievably turned on by the thought of watching her with a group of men, that I wish we could go out NOW! The little bit of jealousy I felt last night is gone, now, after talking with Mel, and I'm ready to take HER to a 15 man party.... one like my party last month.... and watch her fuck them all just like Marla did. You know, I got as hot watching Marla getting fucked as I get fucking her."

"We'll see." said Ted.

For the next two weeks, we were together constantly. While Ted and Robert were at work, Melissa and I spent our time talking.... and yes.... fucking. We also spent a lot of girl time together shopping, as I helped her pick out some really sexy "fuck me" outfits.

When the guys came home from work, all four us spent our evenings fucking. Melissa was really learning to enjoy the attention as both of them fucked her, and began to love having her ass and pussy fucked at the same time. While she was being double fucked, I was kissing her, sucking on her nipples or nibbling on her tits. And it was the same way when they were all fucking me.

One Friday we went out for dinner to celebrate our friendship. We talked a lot about what was happening and about how much we were enjoying it. Mel had lost her shyness in front of us. When our after dinner drinks came, Ted stood up and proposed a toast, "To lasting friendship," he said, "and to Melissa's graduation!" He smiled as he saw the realization sink in on Mel's face.

She blushed a little, for the first time in a long time, and then smiled widely as she looked at Ted and Robert's smiling faces and winks. "Yes!" she said, "To my graduation!"

"Now," said Robert, "I'm certainly glad you two hot ladies wore your NASTIEST today. Let's go out and have our very first hot fuck party right now!"

Our first group was with 8 hot and horny, good looking men. The second, a week later was 10. Since then, we've kept it at a pretty even 8 or so.... but it got as as large as 25 once.

THE BIRTHDAY CLUB

As we knocked at the door of room 1205, Melissa and I looked at each other, smiled and nodded. Let's do this, I thought.

A man opened the door with a drink in his hand, "Hey, they're here!" he said to the room. He opened the door wide and invited us in. "Would you like a drink?"

"No thanks." I smiled, and Melissa agreed.

"Hey guys, these are the two honies we saw outside the room earlier! Remember the ones we told you about!"

That was, of course, from one of the three we had seen an hour earlier.... the one who said we were the prettiest two ladies he'd ever seen.

"Yes," I told him, "Now tell me, do you still think we're so pretty?"

"Definitely! And knowing now who you are makes you SO MUCH MORE pretty and SO MUCH MORE sexy!"

With that, I untied the belt on my coat, slipped it off, and laid it on the chair sitting just in side the door of the three room suite. Melissa did the same, revealing that except for our totally see-through and matching wide knit dresses and high heels, we were completely nude. It only took a moment to step out of our heels and dresses, and in that time, not one of the 24 hot men staring at us had moved.... they just let our a few sharp intakes of breath.

Melissa and I looked at each other and smiled. We'd seen this kind of first reaction before, and knew well how to get the party started.

I turned to her and gave her a long soft kiss, parting her full lips with my tongue. As she kissed me back, we slid our tits softly.... teasingly.... back and forth against each other. She slid her soft hands slowly down my back and squeezed my ass firmly, while I slid my own hand accross her flat stomach and down to her clean shaven pussy. She was already dripping wet, and I knew that I was too, as I moaned softly and began my first climax.

When Melissa and I, holding hands, walked each other into the 1st bedroom, with 2 queen sized beds, the crowd of hot, horny men STILL had hardly moved. A few had undressed, but at least half of the 24 were still just standing wide eyed... jaws dropping.

I laid her down on her back at the edge of the bed, and started licking and sucking at her delicious wet pussy. I love cock, but a clean, wet pussy is a close second.

I kept licking Melissa's pussy until she finished thrashing from her orgasm. Then turned my head as I wiggled my ass and asked, "Who's going to be the first to bury your hard cock deep in this ass?"

I reached out and grabbed the closest undressed man by his cock, bent over and gave it a lick, them guided him by that cock to the other bed, where I laid him on his back. I then crawled over him on all fours, and guided that cock deep into my hot, wet pussy. With my eyes half closed, I cold still watch Melissa flat on her back in the next bed. She had those beautiful long legs wrapped tight around one man, with her ass high in the air, his cock deep inside it while she fingered her own pussy, moaning in orgasm again.

I motioned to another hard cock, and he knelt up begind me, filling my ass deeplyy with his cock. I will always love the WILD sensations of two cocks rubbing against each other.... one deep in my wet pussy.... another deep inside my tight asshole!. And watching Mel do nearly the exact same turned me on even more! I pulled a third cock deep down my throat and sucked, fucked and bucked through UNBELIEVEABLE ORGASM AFTER ORGASM AFTER ORGASM, only pausing every now and then to change partners.

At some point, I realized what a vain slut I am. I love Melissa as a sister.... a best friend.... even as a lover.... and I know she is an unbelieveably gorgeous, sensuous and sexy 21 year young lady, but I was getting GREAT personal pleasure from realizing that I was receiving the greater amount of attention from all thnese hot men by far!

Once, during another lull in all the fucking, I looked at Melissa in the other bed, alone also except for one man, licking her pussy. I was surprised to recognize Robert, her husband. Before I could ask where Ted was, I felt his strong, warm hands massaging my neck and shoulders. The clock on the table said 3:15. We had been fucking solidly for a little over 6 hours! \ "How are you doing, hon?" he asked. "Looks like you two have fucked all 24 of these guys into exhaustion."

Looking around, I saw it was true. Men were sprawled all over the room: totally worn out, all with huge smiles on their tired faces. I could only imagine the same scenes in the living area and other 2 bedrooms.

I turned around and smiled into his beautiful blue eyes and said, "I'm great, hon. Especially now that YOU'RE here!"

With that, I pulled his large cock deep down my throat.

During the night, I awoke several times to a cock slipping into my ass or pussy. Once, it was to Melissa licking and fingering both my pussy AND ass. I was only too happy to return the favor to her. That brought the whole group to us again, for LOTS more fucking and sucking. Neither of us got much sleep, but we gots LOTS AND LOTS of hot satisfaction!

As Ted and I, along with Melissa and Robert, walked into the hotel/casino restaurant for breakfast in the morning, we could see and feel nearly every eye watching us. A couple of the guys had already gone down to breakfast, and apparently the word was spreading around about us like a raging wildfire.

I didn't mind, though. Since I'm going to be my husband's slut, I'm going to enjoy it!

AND I DO!

AFTERWARDS.....

We still don't accept money for sex, but some of the offers I've received have been VERY tempting.

It's been a little more than a month since out "visit" with the "Birthday Club." They meet monthly to celebrate whoever's birthday falls in that month and Melissa and I were invited again last weekend.

We turned it down because of our reservations in Vegas for Mel's 22nd birthday..... that was one HOT WEEK LONG FUCK PARTY! Sin City might well remember us for awhile!

The Birthday Club brought in FOUR other girls, and from what I've heard, they WERE pretty hot. But it gives both Mel and I HUGE pleasure that we were asked nearly a month in advance for May's celebration. They enjoyed our "replacements", but still prefer US by quite a lot!

It's ALWAYS fantastic to hear what a GREAT FUCK I am!

I can hardly wait.

But in the meantime....

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

My husband, Ted, is the creative genius of the family. It was his idea to first put these stories into written form, then later to tie them all together into a "novel-ette" or "novela" with another hot memory. To him I owe the actual written account.

What I supply is the always wet pussy, hot ass and lips that love to suck a hot cock down to the balls and drain it dry deep down my throat. I am, then, the "research" side of the family. And oh, how I love doing my research!

We BOTH add our vivid memories of these "exploits".

As for me, I am 5' 6" tall, weigh 124 lbs. I was blessed with a pretty face and a nice body, and I spend a lot of time and effort to keep it that way for my husband.... and for all the others that so completely enjoy it! have long auburn hair and long shapely legs, a slim waiste and flat stomach. I have been told many times that I have as ass to die for, and as for the lips I used to think were a little TOO full, my husband always tells me they are "just perfect for sucking cock".

I definitely have more than my fair share of female vanity. Even the Marla of last December, before we first started this new and hot life, enjoyed dressing very feminine, although classy. I enjoyed being whistled at, flirted with, and yes..... even propositioned. I might have turned a nasty look to the flirter or propositioner..... but even then, a hot tingle traveled up and down my spine just hearing it! Now.... a whistle..... a flirt..... a proposition will just as likely get a "peek" at the very least, in return.

I hope you enjoy reading these stories. I CERTAINLY ENJOY LIVING THEM!

Love and licks,

Marla

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds