• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Married Life Ch. 02: Family Reunited

Married Life Ch. 02: Family Reunited

My Dear Abi and Lee

I would be delighted if you could join me for breakfast this Wednesday at around 8.30.

Hope you have been good!

Much love

You're loving MaMa.

Ps, reply not required, see you Wednesday

Both girls laughed so loud and for so long Lee nearly peed herself.

"Should we reply anyway Abi?"

"No, the last time you did a funny rely i was caned."

"Oh."

They laughed again.

The girls met in the joint lounge then strolled up the corridor laughing and joking, MaMa heard them and she opened her door and ran towards they smiling but in tears, it had been an age since they last had breaky together.

"My darling girls, well i suppose now you are both married, its ladies?"

"Not at all MaMa we are your girls, aren't we Lee?"

"Sure are."

Tom knocked, was asked in and brought in the breakfast trolley.

"So girls whets new, bet you are missing Joe and Alan?"

"They only went yesterday and will be back in just over a week, but yes, suppose so MaMa."

Both girls' minds wandered a little thinking back to last night when Abi spanked Lee who pretended to be her slave.

She had Lee fetch and carry for her and make her dinner, ok, it was only beans on toast but still.

Then the perfect night when Abi fucked her slave, over and over again.

"Earth to you two, come in, where are your minds?"

Lee came round, "Mine was over Joe's knee MaMa, don't think i have been so long without a spanking from him."

"Funny you should say that Lee," MaMa reached on the chair next to her and lifted up her hairbrush.

"Every time you open your mouth Lee i seem to get a spanking."

They all laughed.

"I also have some news for you both."

"Oh fuck it, every time you have news for us it your either marrying us off, giving us your house or we are all to be belted and caned by PaPa."

"Very perceptive Lee, and not only is it the latter, but i will report your mouth to PaPa."

"Really sorry MaMa, sorry Abi, MaMa please will you and Abi cane me, please, please?"

"Why the pleading Lee?"

"Well MaMa, i don't mind the extras off PaPa but it upsets me to think that PaPa may think I'm common and not really part of the family."

Lee's eyes filled with tears and they began to run down her face.

Abi saw the upset, "MaMa will cane you and i will give you 2 bed time spankings, hard."

"Just what i was going to say Lee?"

They finished breakfast and took as long as they thought Lee needed to settle.

"May i strip first MaMa, hope this still amuses you both?"

Lee turned her back on them and removed her jumper and skirt, she turned round and she was wearing the set Mrs. Brown altered for her.

Peek-a-boo nipple holes and a crotch-less pair of knickers.

They all howled with laughter.

"You know what Lee?"

"I dare not think MaMa, what?"

"Just this time i will overlook your F word, it was actually very funny."

Lee ran and hugged her, again tears filling her eyes.

"Abi?"

"What word MaMa?"

Lee stripped naked and went over MaMa's knee.

"Oh dear Lee, who spanked you and why?"

"Lee last night MaMa, don't ask."

MaMa laughed as she spanked her, "Pass the hairbrush Abi."

Lee was spanked, a little extra, MaMa hated to hear girls who swore.

Lee was stood up as Abi took her place.

"Mmmmm my titties and pussy is really warm where you laid Lee."

"As will your bottom be." Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, she picked up the hair brush, Splat, Splat, Splat.

"OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW."

MaMa let the girls settle then sat them on each knee and stroked and hugged and kissed.

"Oh by the way, PaPa will be giving us all Maintenance on Friday morning after breakfast here at 9.00"

"What did i fffff.?"

MaMa put her hand over Lee's mouth, they all laughed.

************

Lee was looking for the insurance details for her car; she had a slight bump and needed the details for the driver she ran into.

A lovely lady from the village who just happened to be one of the nurses who looked after her when she was run over a year or so ago.

It was not where she thought it would be, "Ah Kitty, just the person i was thinking about, have you happened to see my car insurance certificate i thought was in the top drawer of my desk?"

"No Ma-am, i never saw it, should i check it's not there for you?"

"Aww thanks, if you would not mind."

"Will you be in trouble again Ma-am?"

"Yes for sure, probably the worst."

"Oh my, Ma-am."

"The Master said every time i bump my car, that's where i will be smacked."

"Where was it bumped Ma-am?"

"The back end thanks goodness."

They both laughed.

"Is this it Ma-am."

"Oh Kitty, thank you so much."

"When is Sir back Miss Lee?"

"10 whole days Kitty, i am moving up to MaMa's and PaPa's this afternoon for a few days whilst Miss Abi and Master Alan are away."

Lee moved in that afternoon as planned, the truth be known she loved being with them, it felt so close.

"PaPa?"

"Yes Lee love?"

MaMa looked up; she knew only too well that squeaky tone in her voice.

"Well Sir," she sighed and took a deep breath, "Well Sir."

"You just said that, shall i help you out?"

Lee frowned, "Yes please PaPa."

"Would it be about your car?"

"Wow Sir yes, however did you know?"

"I parked next to you outside."

They all laughed.

"Does Joe know Lee?"

"No Sir, i only ran into her this morning?"

"Ran into her Lee, you have back end damage, or will have when Joe finds out."

"Well Sir she was driving in to the car park as i was back backing out of my parking space."

"So how was it your fault?"

"Well Sir, i saw who it was, Sister Jennings, and she was crying and so i said, don't cry, it was all my fault."

MaMa hugged her, "Darling Girl."

PaPa called her over and cuddled her, "You are such a sweetie, hope Joe realises what a diamond you are."

"If not Sir, i hope it's before i tell him about my crash." She was deadly serious so no one laughed.

"Lee, what were you going to ask?"

"Please Sir, May i ask Joe that you deal with me for crashing, then i don't worry for the next 10 days, and if he says yes can i put him on to you to discuss, please may i?"

"Yes of course love."

Joe rang at 8.00pm as always and they talked, but not before she told him the tale, "Would you speak to PaPa then please Sir? PaPa, could Joe please have a word about my crash?"

"Will do Joe, keep safe, Lee." PaPa passed the phone back to her and she said her goodbyes.

She rubbed her pussy, "Would you like the toilet Lee?"

"Yes please MaMa, should i leave my knickers off PaPa?"

She was deadly serious.

"Not a bad idea, i'll pop and get my big cane?"

Her demeanor changed as she ran to Pee.

"Really Sir?"

"No MaMa, just a spanking, belt and bed."

"Ready Sir, may i strip naked?" she looked for PaPa's cane.

"Yes then over my knee."

Lee stripped naked and walked over to PaPa sat on his dining chair, she hugged him so tight, kissed his cheek, "Thank you PaPa, love you."

As she draped over his knee she looked over her shoulder, "Love you too MaMa."

MaMa started to weep on the first Slap of about 30; Lee started to cry about the 14th.

PaPa did not spank her hard, just thorough, "Stay down Lee," she nodded, "Can you get your bedroom belt please MaMa?"

He did not want to give her a severe belting, just one to make her be more aware when driving.

He doubled it and tapped her red bottom, "20 my dear," Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, from the back of her knees to her waist, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack.

He rubbed her bottom gently "Up you get Lee."

She stood trembling, he pulled her close, she was 22, 5'5" and around 100 pounds absolutely nothing about her.

"There there darling, you have had much worse and joked going back down the corridor."

He sat her on his knee and MaMa came and fussed round too, he hugged her and MaMa stroked her thigh and legs.

She settled, MaMa had gone and got her dressing gown and covered her up.

"I feel so alone Sir," she cried again. PaPa signaled for MaMa to take her to her room and put her to bed.

"She is asleep Sir, poor child."

PaPa took MaMa by the hand and into their bedroom, he undressed her slowly and meaningful and laid her on the bed.

He undressed and she opened her legs as he gently slid into her.

They made passionate love, rested and got into bed and MaMa went on top and enjoyed her man.

They showered together.

"Sir, please can i bring Lee down to sleep with us tonight."

"Yes of course, would you like me to take a bed in another room?"

"Oh no Sir, i want her between us."

They ate dinner and undressed for bed.

PaPa went to Lee's room, scooped the naked girl up in his arms and put her between them.

Lee wept a few times in her sleep but cuddling soon quietened her down.

************

Lee and Abi made their way to their parents apartment, a lot different to Wednesday, they were very subdued.

They knocked and PaPa answered, come in darlings, they waited for him to close the door and all hugged.

"You 2 are very quiet."

Lee began to cry and set Abi off too.

MaMa came into the hallway, whatever are the matter girls?"

Lee could not speak and Abi tried to spurt it out.

"Is it anything to stop your maintenance?"

Both shook their heads no.

"Then undress and let's get it over, you will get your later MaMa."

"Yes Sir."

Lee as ever was over his knee first and was spanked from waist to knees, she was soon howling, Abi followed.

"You are being spanked first this week as i have missed you over my knee and wanted it easier for you to take my belt."

Lee's hand went up.

"Yes my dear?"

"Please sir, will you belt my bottom over your knee, i have missed you so much too?"

She continued to cry, PaPa undid his belt and pulled it from his trousers, and he patted his knee.

Lee draped over and she got 15 hard stingy belts, how she cried again, PaPa left her cry a little and rubbed her sore little bottom, then stood her up.

How MaMa wanted to just scoop her up and love her, but remembered her place.

"And you Abi, over the pillows as normal for maintenance or over PaPa's knee?" she too chose his knee.

He repeated the same hard dose as he had given Lee.

Both girls now strapped, bent over, hands on ankles , legs apart and PaPa gave each of them 10 evenly striped bottoms.

It was hard, it was painful and it was designed to make them scream, and it did.

He let both girls stand arms folded behind their backs cry out their beating.

He put his arm round MaMa who was also crying and looked at his girls, in fact he corrected himself.

They were no longer the 18 year old silly girls he used to spank, but both had fuller tits now with pink strong nipples and not their old puffy girl ones.

They were filling out all over into ladies, married life had certainty blessed them both, how lucky those two young men were.

"Come here girls," Abi sat on his knee and Lee onto MaMa's both parents stroked their girls, nothing sexual they both just they knew by stroking tits, bottoms and top of the pussy's it was a certain soother.

"Would you like to dress girls?"

"I'm OK PaPa unless it offends you."

"Never Lee, i feel blessed you are so comfortable with us. Now, no tears tell us why you were so upset?"

There was silence, PaPa sensed it was something personal.

"Anyone hungry?"

All nodded.

Pop your tops on and we will eat.

The girls sat in just jumpers and ate breakfast.

PaPa sensed Lee's arm about to shoot up.

"Right i will set the conversation off, hands up who are missing the boys?"

All hands shot up and Lee's eyes filled again.

"What are the main things you miss girls." He looked at Abi first who also had welled up eyes.

"Well Sir, so many things, Alan, his cuddles, in and out of bed, Lee?"

"Same except Joe, but i miss Alan too cos if I'm naughty Alan..."

"Go on Lee."

"Please Sir, do i have to?"

"No you don't have to, you never ever have to do anything you don't want to, either of you."

"She is trying to say, Alan will spank her as Joe will with me if either is out Sir."

"I know just what you mean Lee and Abi. When PaPa was away and we were disciplined by others, which hurt and was not given with love, as a family spanking does."

Both girls nodded.

"We do love you girls so much, MaMa, you will spank our girls more often when their husbands are away, particularly Abi."

Abi looked up, "Why Me?"

"How often do you spank Lee a week and how many times does she spank you?"

"Good point PaPa?"

They all laughed.

"Listen girls, us 4 are a team and as such you can tell us and ask us anything, anytime, no matter what it is, also, now we have our new 6 bed roomed apartment you can both move in for an odd night or the whole time you husbands are out of the country."

"Oh wow, please may i sleep tonight, please, can i please."

"Of course you can Lee should i order you dinner?"

"Oh yes please MaMa."

"Please may i too?"

"Let me check the occupancy list?"

"Oh PaPa."

MaMa put her hand up in front of Lee and Abi.

"Yes MaMa?"

"Will you two please scoot i am still waiting my Maintenance?"

They picked up their skirts and put the over their arms, knickers and bra on top, kissed and skipped down the corridor.

"Lee?"

"Yes Abi."

"Leave your knickers off and come to my room."

"Yes Miss Abi, thank you."

They went into their joint sitting room and went through their doors, all Abi could hear was.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Abi chuckled as she got Alan's cane out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Married Life Ch. 02: Family Reunited

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds