Married Man's Night Out

I also wanted to ride this monster. But I figured I'd just suck this guy off and enjoy this treat instead. I was on my knees to a faceless cock pumping in and out of a hole in a seedy little video booth, and I couldn't get enough of it. After another few minutes, he pulled away and bent down and asked me if I "liked to get fucked." I think I may have moaned aloud. He told me "to join him in the booth across from us." I eagerly stepped out and he followed a few seconds later and led us into a different booth. The other black guy was still standing in the hall and watched us go into this booth. This booth had no holes in it, but it had a nice size bar type stool. Perfect to lean over and take this cock in my ass. I dropped back to my knees and pulled his tool out and began sucking it again.

He leaned against the wall and moaned, talking to me, calling me a little white bitch, (I'm 6' tall), and a suck whore. I loved it. Finally he pulled me up and told me he was going to fuck my ass. Hell, everybody knows how it is when you're wound up and hot. I wanted it. Right then and there, with no protection. But, I wasn't willing to risk that, so on went the condom and some lube, and we finally got down to it. I wanted it hard and rough, and he was more than willing. I remember almost begging him to "fuck me, fuck me hard!" He pressed his dick head against my ass, and just for the briefest of moments, I realized this was going to hurt some. I tried to relax as best I could, wanting him to just run it home, all the way in the first push…

He tried to do just that, but I was too tight and him way to big. It took a few seconds and some serious pumping to work it all inside me. As he worked it I could feel ever inch of that cock. I had to be making noise cause it had a bite to it, and it was a bit sore. But I know I said "more" at least a dozen times. And oh how he was talking some sweet trash. He was pushing in to me hard enough that I was fighting to maintain my balance on the stool. I was pretty well impaled when he said something about opening the door to show anyone out there his black cock pounding my white ass. I fought down some serious panic but the truth was I wanted just that. To be seen as a slave to this massive black cock. Remember, for me it was all about the cock. And I was getting some serious stuff here.

He pushed down on the middle of my back, like he was trying to pin me to the stool, and opened the door with his other hand. The door swung open and I turned my head to look up and I looked right into the face of some very old looking white guy. The dick in my ass was just absolutely pounding me with that guy standing there watching. He started to make a move into the booth but my cocksman just held up his hand and said no. The old guy backed away, and I was rammed again, causing me to let out some small grunts. He was really working me over now. I wasn't sure I could take much more of this. As I looked up again, the other black guy was now standing in the door. This guy was a bit bold. He just unzipped his pants and pulled out a dick at least seven inches and offered it to my face. I looked into his face and opened my mouth, and he walked right in.

He closed the door behind him and just stuffed my open mouth with is rock hard cock. I remember the guy fucking me talking very nasty about black cocks and such, but I was too into my double fucking. Between grunts and any other noises I was making as that nine inch cock ran all the way out then slammed into me I couldn't really understand or hear him. Suddenly the cock in my mouth just exploded. No warning what so ever. I never knew it was about to happen. I pulled off his cock and allowed him to finish on my face. I could feel the cock in my ass quickening and I knew he was getting close, but I wasn't done sucking the one I had in my face. As he finished shooting all over me, I grabbed his cock with my mouth and sucked him hard. Willing anything left to come out of his shaft. I felt the guy fucking me tense up, and I pulled off of him, and spun around to receive his cum. He pulled off the rubber and blasted all over my face. He was a shooter, and it went everywhere.

It lasted forever also, but I wanted more of him when he was finished. I sucked him up into my mouth. The other guy walked around and offered me his still semi hard cock. I took it as an order and sucked both cocks at the same time. One then the other, then both in my mouth as best I could at once. My face was a cum mess. I was absolutely covered with it. I could feel it running down my chin and off on to the floor. After a few more minutes, they both cleaned themselves up and walked out. I sat on the stool just looking at the half closed door, almost wishing someone would just walk in and see me that way. After a few minutes I stepped out, and without cleaning up my face I walked boldly to the restroom. I walked in and looked right into the mirror.

I was indeed covered in creamy white cum. It was plainly visible to anyone who would have looked at my face. I stared into the mirror. Not really wanting to recognize the guy staring back, but the cum all over my mouth and chin was so fucking hot. I knew I had succumbed to by darkest most secret desires. I also knew I would most likely do it again. After all, my wife would be gone for seven more days.

This was a true story. It was also my first time ever to write any type of story. I am very open to comments or critiques that would help me make something like this more exciting to read. I also did go back again a few days later. If you're interested in that evening's fun, let me know that also.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds