• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Married with Children

Married with Children

I love my husband with all my heart, I really do. We met through a friend. I remember asking her what he was like. She said he was cute and geeky. I asked if that was a good thing. She said it was and that he wasn't a creepy stalker or anything. She had met a few guys off the Internet before. That was the cool thing to do. I like to think sometimes that I was a trend setter.

When we first started dating, the sex was hot and passionate. We had sex a few weeks after meeting. It was at his place while his parents were gone. His brother was in the basement, but we really didn't care who could hear us. When he moved into his own apartment, the sex became extremely intense. He lived in this one place that had a sloped ceiling so I could brace myself against it with my hands as he made me buck on his cock.

Our wedding night had slow, romantic sex. I'm sure we could have done it hard and rough, but we were very tired. Once we caught up on our sleep, our sex life went back to normal. That was until we had our son.

We both love our son very much. He is so cute and loveable and makes everyone smile. I have to remember how cute he is when he decides that five in the morning is a good wake up time. Of course, he then decides to go back to sleep at eight, but by then I have to go to work. I do love him though.

Sex with a child in the house is amusing to say the least. We need to do more then one thing at once so this is where are 'sex meetings' occur. This is when we barely have time to sleep so we multitask.

"I'm staying late at work tomorrow night. Can you make sure John has a bath?"

"Yeah, of course. Can you suck my cock a bit?"

"Sure."

"Oh we need milk and bread. Can you pick that up on the way home from work tomorrow?"

This is a normal conversation we have during sex. Strangely enough we aren't turned off. We realize that it's either: discuss our plans for the next day while having sex or do only one or the other. We've gotten very good at multitasking. I'm sure my husband has designed a new program in his head while fucking me and I've run through my list of things to do a few times while he bangs away at me.

The joys of having a child mean no privacy and no alone time whatsoever. Our child, lovely and cute as he is, has a great skill of figuring out the exact time to start crying.

"I'm close baby. Fuck, go harder. Yeah do it. Please."

"You want me to fuck you Erin? Fuck your wet pussy hard?"

"Fuck. He's awake. Whose turn is it?"

"It's my turn. I'll be back."

So I stomp down the hallway naked, tending to my lovely, adorable, sweet child. Most times by the time he is settled my husband has fallen asleep. That's fine. We don't really need as much sex as we have.

Before having a child, we had sex in the best places. The rug in the basement is the right roughness to make my nipples very hard when they sway back and forth as my husband fucks me doggie style. We've fucked in the car, the kitchen table, and the front entranceway. It was so hot and sexy to do it somewhere other than the bedroom. Now that we have a child, our bedroom is our prison. We could have sex in other places in the bedroom but are restricted to that room. It's the only one with a lock. Did I tell you how smart our child is? He's going to be a doctor or lawyer or something. Either way, he's figured out how to open doors so a lock on the inside is our only way to keep him out.

As a couple that has been together for over ten years, we have our regular positions. We love sideways as well as me on top. If we could fuck in one position for the rest of our lives it would be doggie style. We both love that position and I'm sure it's so we can watch television and have sex at the same time. The only show we don't dare watch and fuck at the same time is the show "Lost." It's so damn confusing that even our minds can't multitask. We're fine with that though. One night out of the week when we don't have sex is fine.

So sex is great when you have kids. When my husband's beer belly is slapping against me and we're struggling with keeping the condom on because we've decided two children will drive us crazy, it's hot and sexy. We have to stay quiet since you never know how soundproof our doors are. It's so sexy to review the grocery list while giving a blowjob.

I highly suggest to anyone who is having too much wild sex to just get married and have children. You will understand a whole new way of having wild sex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Married with Children

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds