Marrying Brother Ch. 07

Preethi then moved away from being the entwined cuddly sweet lover, and crawling near me, she bent and kissed the crevice of my ass cheeks that were helping me grip dad's cock with my cunt.

It was such a feeling that made me quiver and I squeezing all ass cheeks with all the force I could muster, thereby milking his cock harder than before.

"Oh my god.." dad gasped and panted and I pulled his hands over his daughter's naked natural breasts signaling him give them a squeeze. And he did just that, as an experienced lover, gently squeezing the mounds of my hardened breasts and twirling my nipples.

The sexual tension was building up and up on me as Preethi kissed and licked my bare back with her lips and tongue, lapping wetness on my skin making it glisten in the light of the little oil lamps that were lit inside.

"Hmmm... I closed me eyes, pulled back my head resting it on my neck, enjoying that moment, relishing every sensation that my body was going through as the hotness of my dad's cock engulfed my inner cunt lips, while the wetness of licking on my back balanced that.

"Okay dad, we are going for it. Are you ready?"

"Yes Anju..." he said grabbing my velvety hips. I guided me up and down as I increased my pace. Faster, faster and faster. His cock was pistoning my cunt faster. "Cluck Cluck Cluck" again the same sound of pubes mashing against each other, while the cock hit the sloppy wet cunt that is filled wet with juices of sex.

And with a groan, he loaded his cum up into my cunt. I felt the hot liquid move up and flow down along the walls of my cunt, engulfing his cock inside.

It was an awesome sensation as I felt the spasms of my cunt with the hotness of the cum with the filling sensation of a cock inside me. It felt great every time I was on top of a man. The same sensation every girl will feel as a guy cums into her after she rides him from the top.

I slowed down and we both relaxed and I lied down on top of my father.

One moment, it made me think of those old days when I was just a kid and when he was just like every other father, when I just laid myself on top of him and just fell asleep watching TV after coming from school.

Those relaxing moments when you've got nothing to worry about, when your heart is filled with happiness for which you don't have a word to explain all that feeling.

I felt the same now as I laid myself above him. I still felt like a kid whom I'm not now, having mothered two kids. I could hear his heart beat hard and feel it on me. He embraced me and patted my naked back like the father he was, as I lay there after one good fucking session.

After sometime, his penis softly popped out of my cunt. "Shall we go home now?" Preethi asked.

"There is something more to do" Karthik said.

"Yes, the rituals." I said laughing.

"What's that?" She asked.

Without saying a word, I grabbed Preethi's hand and guided her to sit beside me in front of the idol in the room.

"Help me dad." Karthik called, and both of them grabbed the container of milk, pouring some over the idol of god and the remaining over Preethi and me.

"How do you feel?" I asked Preethi as both our milk dripped down our bodies.

"Hmmm.. More spiritual. I feel as if I'm close to god!" she said.

"Yes, I too felt the same the first time, like the wife of god, as though it was an act of purification, an act that was just meant to be done, like an order from God, after fucking my brother and now my dad." I said.

She hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks. "I love you akka." She said. We felt sticky of milk as we hugged each other.

"Come let's go out..." I grabbed Preethi's hand and pulled her out into the breeze, under the moonlight.

She was hesitating. I didn't feel anything closer to being ashamed, as I have done this already with Karthik before.

"It's okay. Just come with me. There is no one out." I said, and I pulled her. Slowly she walked hand in hand with me, naked. Karthik and dad followed behind.

"I love this walk." I said to Preethi. "Walking naked under the moonlight... It is so romantic. Do you feel it?" I asked her.

"Yes. I can feel it." She whispered, looking at the ripples of moonlight on the lake.

I put my hands around her hips. Karthik moved to her other side and dad to my left. There we were, four of us, naked men and women, forgetting the relationships, having enjoyed the moments just for the pleasure it gave.

There was no brother, no sister, no daughter, no father, no cousin, standing there. Just four lovers loving each other like anything. It was eternal. We were lost in the silence. No one spoke.

"Will you carry me, Karthik?? I'm feeling soooo tired" she blushed and melted in his arms. He quickly grabbed her and lifted her up so that her breasts would be in front of his face.

"Ewwww... You are indeed sticky with all that milk on you." he said and then continued, "But that means, I can lick those gorgeous milk-filled breasts of yours more." He then gave her breasts a nice lick with his tongue before lowering her down. She splayed her legs around his hips holding him tight, with her arms around his shoulders and kissed him on his lips.

"Do you want as well?" dad asked me softly, and then grabbed me, just like his son did with Preethi. We girls clung on to our lovers like there was no end for the night, watching the sensuous moonlight over the lake.

It would be pitch dark without the moon. The crickets were making screeching sounds in the far, and except that there was no sound, just the cool breeze rustling a few leaves on the trees.

"Okay, lets get back home, everyone" I said. 'More work to do' I whispered to Preethi. I saw a small smile on her face.

"Do you want to wash? I feel like hitting the lake. I feel sticky with all those milk. I also smell of milk" She said.

"No. Don't wash yourself. Wait till you get home. Just feel the smell of your own milk on your body. Enjoy it for some more minutes. Beside the water is freezing cold." I said.

We got down on our foot and walked slowly towards the temple, where all our dresses were.

"Let's pray before we dress." I said. And all four of us, prayed to god, naked.

Dad and son marked the foreheads of their respective lovers with saffron as a show of love.

We then dressed ourselves in the room. She helped me hook my bra in the back, as like a sister. So did I.

By this time, dad and Karthik were clothed and ready to start the car. "I don't feel like going back." Preethi was saying to me. "It is okay dear. I know how you feel." I said to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She kissed me back, but now we kissed on our lips.

"Hmmm... I felt very lesbian the next moment." The kiss lingered on and on as we both held each other tight and played with our tongues inside the temple.

We both panted hard as we parted from our kiss. Just as we were about to come out of the temple, she pulled my hand back inside.

"What, sweetie?" I asked.

"Just a minute. I want something from you." She said.

"Whatever you want..." I said.

She made me sit down before the idol, pulled my saree and petticoat back up to my hips and spread my legs to both sides. I was half-clad and was sitting in a eat-me-out position. My panties were already sticking to my groin because of the milk on my pubic hair and they were wet to some extent. She bent over my cunt, pulled my panties down to my thighs and then with her tongue, gave my hairy cunt a long full lick from bottom to the top, tasting my dad's cum along with our milk.

Just one lick and that was it. Nothing more. She just got up getting ready to go.

"That's it?" I asked her longingly.

"Yes. That's it." She smiled wickedly. "Enjoy that longing feeling till we go home." She said, and pulled me up from the floor and then helping me wear my panties back, and smoothen my crumpled saree and petticoat. We walked to the car, hand in hand, like little sisters.

I could still feel the sex in the car as we drove back home. Just a kilometer before the house, the car stalled.

"Okay. We girls will walk home. You guys fix the car and come home soon." I said to them and Preethi and Me started walking back home.

The house was silent as we entered it. "The babies would be sleeping I think" Preethi was whispering.

"I'll get some water." I said to her. She was following me to the kitchen. Just before the door, I stopped. I saw shadows inside. We pushed the door open slightly. "Oh my god." Preethi gasped softly. I sushed her.

"I'll take care of this. You go to your room." I sent Preethi to her room. Then I opened the kitchen door fully and walking.

There on the kitchen table was mom, sitting on it, almost fully clothed, but her saree hiked up to her thighs. It was so kinky to see her that way. Not for a long time, I've seen her that way.

Standing in front of mom was Sri, my hubby, hugging her tight. one of his hands was groping mom's saree covered buttocks and the other was sliding along her naked thighs.

They couldn't utter a word seeing me. "Shhh.. Don't say anything both of you. Its okay." I said with a smile.

"I'm sorry Anju" mom said slowly.

"Shh.. its okay mom. I don't mind." I said to her. "Everyone is going to be home in a few minutes. Shall we do this later?" I said.

"Do you mean to say that it is okay for me to do this with your mom?" Sri asked in a husky voice.

"Yess... its okay. But not now. Later. Okay?" I grabbed his hands. He started walking with me.

"Wait a minute. Can I kiss your mom? Just once please?" he asked.

I thought and nodded. The next moment, like parted lovers interrupted from a frantic kiss, Sri and mom hugged each other tightly as he smooched her lips.

'Oh my god.' It was so erotic. There I was standing, watching my husband kissing my own mom, on her lips as he kneaded her huge breasts right in front of my eyes.

"I love you." Mom said to him as they parted after a long kiss.

"You too," she came to me and hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks.

"You smell differently." She said to me.

"It's the milk, mom." I said. "Where are the babies?"

"In your room."

And I walked away with Sri along, thankful that mom didn't find my secret as I had found out hers.

*****

I got a number of feedbacks on lactating sessions. And therefore here you go, with more kinky stuff as the plan gets extended. Hope you loved it. As always leave me feedback and suggestions if something wasn't that good. Thank you again. To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds