• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Martha in America Ch. 06

Martha in America Ch. 06

123

Please don't bother to comment that they snort and smirk too much. I can't change what they do while talking about it so much. I certainly haven't, and doubt that most other people have. Don't we wish? Wouldn't we smirk and snort if we were in their situation? Isn't that why we are here?

*

She sucked on him and her tongue moved a little more than before, and then after a moment she snorted softly, and her fingers moved my balls, and then she snorted again and really sucked on him, pressing her face down so she could suck more of him into her mouth, moving him a little with her tongue. And then she snorted again and slowly rolled her head back, letting him slip from her mouth as she rolled back towards me and smiled slightly and murmured:

"That's funny. I kind of forgot what I was doing. ... Sorry. ... I wanted it to take a long time, wanted to enjoy it for a long time, to let you enjoy it for a long time, and then it was just being so nice and relaxed, just enjoying lying here all relaxed ..., too relaxed to do anything. I'm sorry."

"Hm-umm, ... that's how I wanted it too - relaxed - and then I relaxed, and then he did, and I was thinking that maybe you were just sucking your thumb ..."

Martha nodded with a smile, as I continued:

"... and thinking it was real nice," and then I explained the thoughts I had had.

"Oh, I like that!" she exclaimed and moved up over, lying half on me with her face over mine as she continued:

"That is nice. I just love you for that! ... Oh, ..." she added with serious look on her face:

"... I wasn't going to say that."

"I know, ... I might have."

She nodded with the same serious expression. Mine was the same. After a moment, she nodded again and smiled slightly and said:

"Yes, it could have been my thumb I was sucking ... when you woke me up. I know I wasn't thinking it was ... you."

Then she smiled apologetically and said:

"And before that - to be honest - I was wondering what it would be like with another one, ... one like I told you about."

I nodded slightly, and we both snorted softly with slight smiles. She remarked softly:

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that, either."

"That's all right, ... I guess I'd be curious, too, but you'll find out."

I liked that I had suggested that she would move on to some other boy back in Norway.

She nodded and agreed: "I will."

"Someone should warn him."

"Hmm! Hm-umm, I want to surprise him, ... whoever he is."

I slapped her bottom in response, but Martha just grinned and then asked what time it was, but we had no idea when she had set the timer, so that wasn't any help.

"Let's just lie here and wait for it," I suggested, but she remembered that she had to prepare the rest of the meal, so after a few moments and a kiss, we got up and went back to the kitchen.

As she started boiling potatoes and vegetables, I excused myself to shave - she smiling appreciatively - and I went back to her bathroom as it occurred to me that we could have started another beer. But while I was shaving, she brought me one, bringing her own. We said "skaal" and drank, and then she left me to finish shaving. I heard the timer ring as I was washing the rest of the soap off my face and then returned to the kitchen with my beer, thinking that we had really spent the time most appropriately.

Martha had set the table in the kitchen for dinner and was removing the meatloaf from the oven. She held it up for me to see, looking pleased, and it looked as good as my mother's. She smiled when I said so, and then put it on the hotpad on the table where the vegetables were already waiting.

We sat down and she indicated that I should serve. I liked that, her assumption that I should assume my father's role at dinner, and cut slices from the meatloaf and served her and then myself, and then served her potatoes and vegetables and served myself, saying it looked delicious, and then we ate, and it was. I raised my beer and said "skaal," and we drank, looking in each other's eyes, and both smiling, as our eyes took in each other's nudity, a better view for me, observing her nice breasts and that her nipples responded to my glance.

We ate, chatting a little, but it seemed that we were both more interested in finishing the meal. She had taken the tour of the Federal Reserve Bank, smiling when she told me that the guide had - in response to her question - shown the group the gold that was held for Norway. When she asked about my day, I mentioned that I had been to lunch with other students there. But that was really only polite conversation while we ate.

Yes, it seemed that she was just as eager as I was to finish our meal and do something else. I liked that, but felt it was a little unfair to the dinner she had prepared, which was really good, but when she suggested I have another helping, and I refused - remembering what she had told me about Norwegian manners - and she didn't offer again, smirking slightly instead. It seemed that she was thinking about the same thing, especially when she refused my suggestion that she could have some more.

We looked at each other, both smiling slightly, waiting for one of us to say something, and I remembered that I should say "Takk for maten," and did so, finding my beer can. "Vel bekomme," Martha responded with a nice smile as her hand found her can. "Skaal," I said, raising my can, and she raised hers as she responded, and we drank, both of us emptying our cans.

We looked at each other again as we put down our cans, and I saw that her nipples were stiff again, and felt my cock move, and wanted to touch her somehow, sliding my foot forward - ooh - and finding hers already closer than I thought it would be, our toes touching, and then hers sliding up over mine, creeping up on my foot as she smiled slightly, and I moved my foot further as hers slid up on it, and I was aware of my cock as I returned her little smile with a soft snort as her foot slid up to my ankle.

"Um-hmm," I murmured.

"Um-hmm," she agreed softly, her eyes smiling as she said softly:

"If we don't want any more ... in here ...?"

I nodded as I saw her shift slightly and then felt her other foot join at holding my ankle as she snorted slightly, moving her feet on my ankle suggestively, and my cock was no longer resting on my balls.

"I want to," she murmured with wide eyes, and her nipples were even more aroused, and her mouth was half opened with her tongue showing on her lower lip, moving slightly, and my cock could almost feel it, becoming almost fully aroused as I replied softly:

"And he want's you to, too."

"Mmmm," she responded with a smile.

We got up. Martha chuckled when she saw him and said:

"Um-hmm, I'm glad he does," and then we were back in her room.

She followed me onto her bed, immediately resting her head on my stomach as her hand found him, hardly less aroused than he had been under the table, and then just as aroused again as she kissed him and then let him slip between her lips as her hand slid down and fondled my balls again. I found her breast again - now with my other hand - rubbing her stiff nipple, and then she was doing it; gently, but this time we weren't going to doze off.

Oh no, it was feeling so good; and he had been waiting for it so long; and even though she was just sucking gently - like before - there was no way we were going to forget what she was doing, no way she was going to start thinking that she was just sucking her thumb - maybe wondering again what it would be like with "one like I told you about" - but for now she was sucking my cock; and real good, just sucking and licking as I tried to hold my hips still, and managed to for a while, but then gave in and let them move.

"Uhn-hnn," Martha hummed as he moved deeper into her mouth, holding her head still as my hips slowly moved him out and back in, holding her head still to let them do it again and again, to let him fuck her in her warm mouth, just letting him rub against her tongue, holding it still so as not to arouse him too much, but her fingers were massaging my balls as my hips continued - pure reflex - to move him slowly. And then she must have felt that my scrotum had drawn up; her fingers were scratching and then pinching the tight skin.

"Um-hmm," I agreed: "do that, stretch my skin," and held my hips still as she nodded slightly and did so.

"Oh yes, that's good," I whispered, pleased that we were managing to prolong what we were doing, and her fingers had my sack all loose again, her fingers rubbing the skin on itself and then massaging my balls again in my loose sack as she nodded understandingly.

"You do that so good," I murmured: "... letting it take so long. That was good."

She nodded again with an "uhn-hnn" that he felt, and then she started to lick and suck again. And soon my hips were moving again, just rocking him in her mouth, but now she was continuing to suck and move her tongue, and I felt her fingers slid down below my balls, and rolled my thighs open, letting her hand slid down between them till her fingers found my asshole, holding my hips still again as I squeezed her breast and encouraged her:

"Um-hmm, do that," and she did with a nod, making me rock my hips up again, and her finger pressed and slipped into it, staying there as my hips rocked back, and then going deeper as they rocked up again, as my cock went deeper in her mouth, and then my hips were rocking again as she sucked and her tongue and finger moved.

She knew just how that felt, I thought, knew how arousing it felt and that we both enjoyed that, liked to feel it and to do it, and I wanted to do it to her, holding my hips still again as my hand left her breast and slid down her side and over her hip. She held still, waiting for me to find hers, arching her back as she felt my fingers touch her, inviting them to, relaxing as one pressed its way into her and then holding it, and mine held hers as my cock surged in her mouth, and she sucked, and my hips thrust him deeper, and then started to rock again as our fingers and her tongue moved, and then my hips slow-moving reflex changed abruptly to an uncontrollable quick one, making me gasp as my cock thrust quickly in her mouth, and she rocked her head, as her finger encouraged my hips' movement, and hers met the probing of my finger, as I gasped again, and then I came - he came! Thrusting and spurting into her mouth!

"Uhnn!" I groaned, gasping and groaning again: "... Uhnn!" And he came again.

"Uhnnn!" Martha responded, and again when he spurted as I gasped again as my hips thrust him into her, and then again, and then again, and then with a final rock of my hips I relaxed, holding Martha's head still with my other hand.

For a few moments, we just lay there, only her tongue moving, as I hoped that it had been as satisfying for her as it had been for me, of course, in a different way, but I was going to try to make that up to her, and enjoy doing it as much as I hoped she had enjoyed doing it for me.

She let him slip from her mouth and rolled back towards me, on her back, then drawing up her legs and rocking them towards me so that she rolled on her side, looking at me with a sigh, and then whispering:

"I just love you for letting me do that."

This time she didn't comment on what she had said, and I nodded and whispered in reply: "And I just love you for doing it."

She nodded, and then snorted softly with a mild smile, and I added:

"And I'm going to just love doing it to you ... and hope you love it just as much."

She nodded again with the same smile and agreed: "I will."

For a few moments we just lay there, looking at each other. I saw her lick her lips and though she were savouring the last taste of my come. Martha snickered with a grin and said:

"Mother always said we had to taste everything, at least once, before saying we didn't like it."

"Hm-hmm! Mine too, but they weren't talking about this."

We both laughed, and then Martha said:

"But she was right; I could have thought about that the first night."

"That would have been funny, ... if you had told me that, given that as a reason for trying it."

"It sure would have been." Then with a grin, she added: "But now, I've got to go."

"Me too," I agreed, and we got up.

"You said you had to go first."

"If you want me to," she replied, stepping into the tub.

She snickered, looking down at me as I knelt in front of her.

And then she did, having to wait a moment to relax, and then her stream arched out towards me, splashing warm on my chest and running down my stomach and around my cock.

But I quickly moved closer to her, reaching up to hold her thighs as put I my face in it - all warm - and then all warm in my mouth. More than "just a little raunchy," I thought, glancing up to her smiling face as it filled my mouth, and I swallowed, liking it, and liking being raunchy as I swallowed again moving my mouth up towards her pussy, until her stream stopped flowing, and then she pressed a little more out for me, snickering and saying:

"Just a little raunchy, like me."

"Um-hmm," I agreed, smiling up at her as I stood up, and she knelt down, watching me expectantly, watching my cock expectantly as I held it, and then smiling slightly as I started, letting me play its stream over her breasts, but then waiting for me to direct it at her face, her mouth open, letting me guide it into her mouth, then splashing on her lips, as her mouth closed for a moment while she swallowed, and then it was going back in her mouth, and she leaned forward, her open and overflowing lips approaching my cock, and then kissing it as my stream subsided, chuckling when I pressed a last spurt as her lips slipped around its soft head. She sucked as much of him into her mouth as she could as I slid my hand back, watching most of my soft cock disappear between her lips for a moment, until she drew back a little and licked all around its head.

"Maybe more than 'just a little raunchy'," I suggested.

Martha nodded emphatically with a warm chuckle, as she let it slip out and looked up at me with a broad, pleased smile.

"Real nice and raunchy," she agreed as she stood up, murmuring:

"I wonder if there is a better word than 'smussig' for it in Norwegian."

"I hope so, but now we have to shower. Even if we're raunchy, in your fresh bed, we want it to be just good, clean sex."

Martha nodded with a smirk and replied:

"But I hope it won't be so fresh, soon."

I nodded, and then she turned and stooped to turn on the water as I closed the curtain, suddenly recalling the first shower together with my sister - what was she doing now?

But I forgot about her as Martha turned back to me under the warm shower, and I took the soap and joined her under it, washing her, she standing and just letting me soap her all over, and then she chuckled slightly and remarked:

"Sort of like my mother washing me when I was small - hmm! - before my brother and I bathed together."

"How long did you do that?"

"Hmm! Until I was in second grade, then Mother told us to take separate baths and told me that I shouldn't tell girls in school what a boy looks like. They had asked, ones that didn't have a brother. They should have known anyway, since toddlers and preschoolers often wear nothing at the shore."

"Sounds like a mother or teacher complained."

"Probably, never really thought about it. Why did I mention that?"

"The talk about my sister?"

"Yes, probably. ... I guess thinking a little bit about him that way."

"I can't say you shouldn't," I murmured and washed her other leg and then tickled the sole of her foot. She almost lost her balance when her leg jerked, but laughed and said:

"And I can't say that you shouldn't have."

I nodded and handed her the soap, and she started to wash me, and we were silent for a while after having mentioned my sister again, and I wondered what she really thought about that, if she had just been wonderfully tactful but shocked, without showing it, and wondered if she was thinking about her brother too in her silence as she washed me like a mother would, a lot better.

Then she glanced up at me, and then glanced up again and after a moment asked softly:

"If you both wanted to, you lucky."

"Um-hmm, yes, ... if you like to think so; I do," I replied quietly, not avoiding her eyes.

She nodded and said:

"Makes me think about my brother, maybe like I shouldn't."

"I'm not going to say you shouldn't. ... I can't, knowing how good it is with you."

"And with you! Not so sure about with him, if he is like most of the boys, from my experience."

"Maybe just because no one lets them know how it could be better, if it's better for you -- the girls."

"Hmm? Hm-hmm! Want me to tell them?"

"Show them. Just your brother. No, I shouldn't suggest that."

"Hmm? Hmm! There's an expression, don't know right word in English. The Norwegian word would be translated: 'loving your nearest one', ..."

"Charity," I suggested.

She grinned and said:

"Then: 'charity begins at home.'"

"Also an expression in English."

"Really? Of course, 'charity,' biblical expression. Hmmm? Shouldn't have thought of that right now."

"Too late; we have, but kind of nice."

"Your fault if I do."

She grinned. I nodded, accepting the accusation, smiling and liking the idea that she might also do something with her brother.

By now we had rinsed each other all over. Martha gave me a brief smile as I stooped and turned off the water. She opened the shower curtain and handed me a towel and then stepped out of the tub and took the second one. She looked lovely as she dried herself, her nipples pale and soft as I observed her while I was drying myself. She stepped to the side to let me step out of the tub and started drying her hair, her breasts rising nicely, and then her nipples standing out when she saw me staring at her breasts, smiling in response. As she turned to hang up her towel, I said:

"I want to suck your breasts, and then, when you want it, want to taste your pussy, to lick and taste your sweet pussy, ..."

She turned back from hanging up her towel and let me look at her with a slight nod and just as slight smile as I felt for my towel bar, my eyes not leaving her, continuing:

"... and make it all warm and moist, want to make it feel so good - however that is - as good as it was for me, ..." she nodded again: "... and if that isn't good enough, or if it is, and you still want more, then I'll hold you on my lap with him deep in you ..." She nodded again with wide eyes, glancing down at him.

Then we were back in her room. She turned and moved backwards towards her waiting bed, waiting for me to embrace her, her arms raised, and I did, holding her body as she wrapped her arms around my neck, and we kissed, but not for long. I stooped and slid my hands down over her ass and picked her up, surprising her. "Oooh!" she murmured, and then I was sucking on one of her breasts, sucking and licking her tight nipple as she held my head to her, and then sucking the other one. "Oh, yes," she murmured, and it was so good, but I had promised to do something even better - for us both - and lowered her onto her bed, and she immediately lay back and raised her legs as I knelt down - suddenly thinking that I was praying at the altar of her femininity.

Then my mouth was all over her pussy, so clean, but immediately my tongue found her moisture, tasting her aroused pussy and delighting to explore around where it came from, and then to search there for more, deeper, as deep as I could as she rocked her hips up to help me, sighing with a soft moan as she felt my tongue in her, and I wished she would tell me how it was, how she wanted it, how much she wanted it, but she just moaned in appreciation, and then rolled her hips up as far as she could, inviting me to find her other hole, and I wanted to, wanted to feel it with my tongue, and slid my hands up the back of her thighs, helping to hold her hips up as my tongue explored around and in her asshole, as I thought that it wasn't raunchy, just so natural to want to give her any sensation she wanted, to arouse her any way I could and pleased that she wanted to let me. "I love it," she murmured - to my delight. I nodded and continued, hearing her chuckle, but then she relaxed a little, lowering her hips a little, and my tongue slid back up to her pussy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Martha in America Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds