• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Marty's Last Day

Marty's Last Day

123

The old postman Martin Renshaw gets some unexpected surprises and twists when sexy housewife Connie Becker shares her own fun filled fantasy adventures his way. But Connie's actions aren't random as Marty discovers at the end of his final adventure as a postman.

*****

There was a hollow sort of satisfaction coupled with an empty feeling as Martin Renshaw said goodbye one by one to the people on his postal route. Marty was 65 years old and facing mandatory retirement from the Postal Service.

It had been a fun and interesting career and now at the end of an era for him after 38 years of work and watching the people of his community come and go and grow up and pass on he was experiencing a lot of mixed emotions as he took the time to say goodbye. Often with handshakes and hugs and sometimes a card or a small gift from his customers. Everyone liked Marty and they would all miss the cheerful old mailman.

Today his replacement had already delivered to much of his route and he had a lot of time to burn, as his bosses understood that it could take the community time to pay their regards to the beloved mailman. As he pulled up to the last house on his route he sighed and sat in silence in the postal jeep.

"Well, this is it Marty. The last house. One last goodbye and you get to retire." He said softly to himself. But he viewed retirement with a mixture of warmth and resentment. He'd have gladly put in another 5 or 10 years if he could. He took a deep breath and gathered the mail for Mrs. Becker.

He walked up to the house smiling his usual friendly smile and as he approached the door, before he could knock the attractive blonde housewife opened the door and smiled. She was a bubbly simple good-natured woman with a lot of warmth and energy about her. She was also immensely attractive and shapely.

He had enjoyed seeing her in the past in shorts or a summer dress or tight jeans. But today she was dressed differently than he'd ever seen. She had on a very little black dress and garters with dark black nylon hose stockings and tall stiletto black heels. She had on heavy black eye-liner and dark blue and purple metallic eye-shadow.

"Hello Marty! How are you?"

She was so chipper and pleasant he couldn't help but to smile.

"I'm good Connie, thank you. Today is my last day and I just wanted to thank you and your husband for being here. It's been a pleasure serving you both all these years."

She smiled and stepped out to hug him enthusiastically.

"It's been our pleasure too Marty. Come on inside Marty. I made you breakfast today!"

He was dumbfounded.

"Y-you did what?"

"I made you breakfast. A last going away breakfast just for you. I hope that you like it."

He smiled.

"I um, I really shouldn't... I'm on duty still until this afternoon you see and..."

She shushed him and took his hand pulling his gently to coax him through the doorway.

"You told me last week that we'd be your last stop Marty. You have time. It's the last day. Come in and sit down and have some home cooked breakfast. I insist! I made it just for you."

He shrugged and smiled nodding.

"Okay. Why the heck not? After all it IS my last day. They can't fire me can they?"

"That's the spirit Marty. Follow me to the dining room."

As he followed her his eyes stared at her butt and the dress hem that flipped and waved with each step giving him flashes of her butt cheeks and satin purple panties.

The dinner table was laid out with a huge breakfast spread and before him was a plate with steak and eggs and toast on it. There was coffee and milk and orange juice as well as doughnuts, country fried potatoes, and a lot of side dishes.

As he ate she grinned and chatted with him about the neighborhood and local gossip. He ate and listened to her glancing occasionally at her cleavage. The low V-neck taper of the tiny black dress kept his attention riveted to her body and chest.

After the meal she cleared the table telling him to sit back and relax while she did this. He sat and studied the flirty chatty blonde as she bopped in and out of the dining room leaning here and there to grab plates or dishes as he peeked at glimpses of her cleavage. Each time that she rinsed a dish and loaded it into the dishwashing machine he stared at her purple thong panties and ass when she would bend over with her back to him seemingly oblivious of his presence as she did so. He felt his penis stirring a bit as he spied on the ditzy friendly blonde woman.

Once she'd cleared the table she smiled and approached him with her hands behind her back swaying her hips from side to side like an excited little kid, and smiled at him.

"So how was your breakfast Marty?"

"It was incredible Connie! Thank you so much. I'm so surprised and I didn't expect to be having breakfast anywhere along my old route."

She giggled and reached forward taking his hand in hers.

"Hey follow me Marty. I have something else for you too."

"Connie, you really didn't have to."

"Nonsense Marty. This is my pleasure sir."

She led him to her bedroom and pointed to the bed.

"Have a seat Marty. Then close your eyes okay?"

He was utterly confused and raised a questioning eyebrow. But then he shrugged and smiled, shaking his head chuckling. He wasn't going to complain about whatever she was up to.

"Um okay Connie. Thank you."

He closed his eyes and to his shock he felt and heard her pull down his zipper and reach into his shorts to free his dick. His eyes shot open and she put her mouth over his cock and began to lick and suck him to his utter disbelief.

"C-Connie? What are you d-doing?" He gasped in shock.

But she winked and smiled as she continued to work and suck his dick. Gradually he felt it stirring and it twitched and thickened growing harder and harder. He closed his eyes a moment and lust filled him. Her beautiful pouty pink lips slid over his cock and her tongue danced along the underside tickling and stimulating him as she sucked.

He opened his eyes and she watched him from where she knelt at the edge of the bed looking up at him playfully as she sucked his cock. He reached forward gripping the back of her head with both hands and guided her speed and angle. It's my last day, he thought to himself. Make this a great one. Go for broke Marty!

"That's it Connie! Suck it good girl!" He said as he watched her sucking and winking playfully while he forced her head to work him at his pace. After a bit she stopped and pulled away then stood and pushed him back onto his back giggling as she climbed up into the bed.

"Relax! I wanna join you up here Marty!"

She straddled over his face and leaned forward to take his erection into her hands and mouth as she continued to give him a blowjob. With her belly resting on his chest and her legs spread apart her pussy was inches from his face. He flipped up her dress hem over her ass and then pulled her purple satin panty thong to one side. She groaned a little as he licked her labia and then sucked a finger to wet it before sliding his index finger deep into her tight wet cunt.

His eager tongue licked her asshole and his index finger pumped her pussy while with his other hand he held her ass cheek wide apart and also kept the thong panties pulled well clear of her exposed pussy. As she sucked him she grunted and moaned to his manipulations. His old cock was erect and rock hard and he'd had enough foreplay and oral sex. He was ready to fuck her.

He moved her aside and gazed at the beautiful housewife lustfully.

"Get on your hands and knees Connie!" He demanded hoping that he'd gotten her stimulated enough to be able to fuck her if she had only intended to give him a blowjob. If her intent was only a last day one time blowjob he had to work quickly and hope he could fuck her pussy before she came to her senses and protested or realized what was happening. He really wanted to fuck her badly too and was surprised and relieved as she giggled and assumed that very position.

She closed her eyes and he grabbed her hips. Then he paused and pushed her knees together long enough to pull down and remove her panties. After that he spread her legs slightly and then lined his cock up to her waiting moist pussy.

"What are you up to back there sir?" She teased playfully.

As he slid his cock into her warm labia petals she gasped and her eyes shot open in enjoyment and wonder. Connie Becker was now groaning with her hips gripped firmly in his hands as he rammed his cock in and out of her pussy. The sex felt great and Connie cried out in delight as the old mailman fucked her. He was delighted too. He had one of the hottest women in town on her hands and knees all to himself. He was going to bone her good too. He smiled.

"Unnnggghhh! Oh my God! You're sooo hard Mr. Renshaw!"

He chuckled and nodded as he rammed her harder still.

"That's it Connie you hot little slut! Ride my cock girl!"

He was almost surprised to hear himself saying it to her. But his wilder side had come out. It was his last day and he had no idea if he'd ever have a woman as hot as Connie Becker in bed with him again. He had made up his mind to indulge every wild fantasy and treat her like a sexy horny little slut. And by the way she had come on to him maybe she was? He didn't know or care. For the time being she would be his little sleazy wild whore!

She gasped in surprise hearing his words.

"Mister Renshaw!"

He untied the strap behind her neck holding the top of her dress up. Then he pulled it down and cupped his hands under her firm plastic boobs. Mr. Becker had spent a lot of money getting her the implants and she loved them, having once been a small "B" cup she was now a "D" cup and quite pleased with her large ample mammaries.

"You have some nice firm titties Connie! Goes well with your tight little pussy!" He noted as she moaned and shuddered. He was turning her on wildly. Especially when he talked dirty to her. She loved that.

"Th-thanks s-sir!" She gasped and he reached under her with his left hand to cup and squeeze her right breast. His right hand reached under and back to rub her clit as he powered his hips with increased gusto into the sexy little blonde's pussy. She bucked and thrashed wildly as he stimulated her body rapidly. Her panting and cries and moans filled the room and he chuckled as he fucked her.

"Ohhhhhh Godddd! I-I-I-I-I'mmmm cummmmminnnnggg!" She cried out as her pussy contracted and vaginal muscles pulled and sucked in his cock and hips. He smiled and pressed on as her orgasm took her to another place far beyond her bedroom. She groaned and with wide and surprised eyes she knew that she was truly getting fucked by the old postman! She was helpless before his hands and cock and as she thrashed and trembled and climaxed wildly he continued to power into her varying the rhythm and pace as he went.

Connie came hard and panted and gasped as her heart raced.

"HOLY SHIT! God damn you can fuck sir!" She cried and he smiled with a strong degree of pride. Even after all these years he had not lost any of his skill sets. He stopped fucking her for a bit to allow her to catch her breath and relax a moment.

"I had no idea you were soooo... wild sir." She gasped in genuine admiration and astonishment.

She fell over sideways panting and giggling and he turned kneeling behind her and pulled her on her back toward his waiting thighs and dick. He leaned forward and grabbed each of her forearms pressing them down and pinning them alongside her body as he leaned down to mouth and suck her nipples. She gasped with half lidded eyes.

"Ouuuuhhh that feels sooo good Marty!"

Then he moved his hips forward and down as his cock pressed her pussy lips for a second before parting them and sliding up into her wet cunt. He had the backs of her knees trapped in the crook of his arms as he held her down helpless to move. She squirmed playfully and groaned.

"Mr. Renshaw! You dirty old man you!" She giggled, but her giggles turned to panting and moans as he started fucking her at a strong pace once again.

"Oh God! Oh yes! Yesssss! Oh Fuck!" She cried.

"You like this don't you Connie? You're a dirty little slut aren't you girl?"

He kissed her before she could answer and then fucked her harder as he broke off the kiss. She gasped and moaned.

"Unnnnngggggh! Y-yes M-Mr. Renshaw! I-I'm y-y-your d-dirty little s-slut f-for now sir!"

He nodded and sucked on her nipples. Then smiled and looked at her beautiful face as she gasped and panted with the strokes of his hard shaft.

"That's right girl! You're my little whore for the morning!"

She tingled and her heart raced. Suddenly she started to shake as the orgasm hit her full force. She thrashed and bucked but he held her firmly and in spite of her body's best efforts she couldn't move at all. He had her well pinned and totally at the mercy of his lustful will.

Just knowing this made her even more horny and stimulated. Each stroke felt even more intense. She closed her eyes and moaned as he leaned in to lick her lips and tease them with his tongue. But no kiss followed. Only the steadily increasing intensity of his hard cock as it drove her through the first orgasm and into a second one. She cried out in ecstasy as she came again.

"OH GOD! Another one! OHHHHHH FUCK MEEEE!"

She came wildly thrashing her head and he grunted as her vaginal muscles pulled on his cock until he came too shooting his load deep up her pussy. She cried out as he came inside of her and she came too.

Then he fell back and away from her and lay beside her panting body on his back. He was worn for the moment and his heart pounded as he lay there catching his breath. He had hoped to hold out longer. He wanted to fuck her some more. But his cock was shrinking and he was tired and needed to breathe easy again.

She smiled and rolled over toward him lying on her side. She kissed his cheek and smiled.

"You came good didn't you Mr. Renshaw?"

He nodded.

"I did indeed! Thank you. That was incredible. You're an amazing fuck and quite the hot little slut Connie. I must say!"

She giggled and smiled.

"That's so sweet of you sir. And you sure know how to fuck Marty! You really made me cum hard. I wasn't expecting that double orgasm like that! Wow!"

She laid back smiling and giggling as she stared with half lidded and dreamy eyes toward her bedroom ceiling.

"I'm sure Mr. Becker does that for you all the time dear."

"Actually he's gotten lazy as the marriage has gone on. Thinks mostly of himself these days. But that's okay. A girl has to do what she has to do. I have other ways to amuse myself sir."

"I guess so." He said chuckling.

She rolled away from him and sat up on the edge of the bed. She pulled up the cups of her dress and retied the strap behind her neck. Then stood up and bent over to grab her panties. He smiled as he saw her ass and pussy still wet from both of their climaxes.

"I better wash up. I'll be right back sir. Just relax."

She left and he smiled rubbing away some left over semen and fluid with his fingertips. He took his shoes off and unbuttoned his shirt. He was hot from fucking her. He smiled and considered the moment. His last day. His last chance. And his dick was soft and flaccid from the ejaculation. But if he could get hard again in time... He knew what it would mean if he could get it up once more. His load would be spent. One more erection and he'd be able to fuck the hot ditzy blonde housewife for hours!

For a moment the moral pang hit him. She was a married woman. But then and again, she obviously was getting laid on the side since her husband wasn't doing it for her. And after all it was his one big chance with the hottest woman on his route and one of the sexiest women in town. He had to try. Maybe he could get her to help out once more? A good blowjob just might do the trick.

As she came back into the room she had her purple panties back on. She smiled at him.

"I'm glad you had fun sir."

He nodded and beckoned her with a hand gesture to come to where he was.

"I did! Thank you so much Connie! Hey, the sex sort of scrambled my brain and I forgot something that I really want to remember. Do you mind helping me out to jog my memory of my last and best day on the job dear?"

She sat down on his side of the mattress and shrugged and nodded.

"Sure. What is it?"

"I want to remember the seduction, and the way you gave me a blow job and then a sixty-nine treatment. Would you mind doing that one more time sweetie? Make an old postman's day."

She grinned.

"A blowjob and sixty-nine before we call it a morning? Sure. Why not? One last blow before you go eh?" She giggled and he nodded smiling.

"I doubt I'll get hard again. But if anyone could do it, you could. You're so pretty and sexy and fun Connie! What a great little cock sucking slut you are girl!"

"Don't talk dirty Marty. You know it turns me on."

She leaned over and playfully licked his cock. Then took it into her lips and began sucking on him and working it. Martin prayed she could do it. As she sucked his cock he didn't wait for her to straddle his body in the sixty-nine position.

He reached between her legs under her panties and fingered her pussy now and then moving up to her clit and softly rubbing and tickling it with his fingertip. She jumped and squirmed a bit when he'd hit certain spots and he smiled as she continued to suck on his dick.

It took her mounting over him in the sixty-nine position and continuing to give him head for a few minutes, but after he had once more pulled her panty crotch aside and began licking her pussy and hearing her grunts and groans of pleasure his cock twitched much to his delight and her surprise. She hadn't expected much result other than to jog his memory and play for a few more minutes before calling it quits. She certainly wasn't expecting more sex from the old man.

But now his dick began to swell and she continued to suck wondering if he'd get fully erect again?

Marty slid two fingers up her pussy and began to probe her with them while licking under them and on her clit with his tongue. She jumped and gasped. He was finger fucking her. It felt good but she was only doing this to help him before he had to go.

Suddenly as she sucked him his penis grew rock hard and she was amazed as she moaned dropping it out of her mouth during that moan. His fingers felt incredible in her pussy. She was starting to get a little stimulated and wet once more. He sure was a horny old man.

He quickly rolled her off of his torso and spun around where she lay in shock. Pulling her panties down to her ankles and off of her took only seconds. As she gasped in wide-eyed astonishment he straddled her left leg and held her right leg close to his chest with his left arm. She looked over and saw him using his right hand to guide the head of his hardon into her spread lips!

As his hard cock head parted her warm wet lips again she gasped and realized that he actually intended to fuck her again!

"Mr. Renshaw? What are you doing? I thought we were done sir? Um... I don't know if I should keep on..."

He shushed her.

"Shhhhhhhhh... be a good little slut dear shut your cock sucker and relax! Your husband is gone until seven pm. Its time you had a really nice going away gift from me too! You're so fucked now girl!"

He chuckled and winked as he began to ram her pussy again. He fucked her hard and she groaned and grabbed the sheets as her vagina and heart responded to the unexpected prick that now rammed her once again. He was rock hard and she knew that this time she was in for a long marathon fucking.

"Oh my God Marty! It w-was j-just supposed to b-be breakfast and a g-g-goodbye fuck sir."

"It is indeed! Breakfast, and a long multi-part goodbye fuck girl! Besides, you know you like a big hard cock up your tight little pussy doncha?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Marty's Last Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds