• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mary and Nick, Our Friends

Mary and Nick, Our Friends

123

Writer's note: My stories are true, which makes them more fun writing. I hope readers enjoy this and please, give me feedback, questions, suggestions about writing style, etc. I am open to all comments. Thanks.

Before I married, I put a lot of erotic stories on my computer. I had picked ones I liked basically because they had a story line. Not just yea, baby, oh baby, fuck me with that big dick. They were hot, but something that had a plot or story line that you could read as well. I tended to go for the ones with swinging themes.

Virginia and I had been married two or three years when this story started. Our sex life was one I would describe as super, super good with a lot of fantasy and role-playing thrown in along the way for good measure. As I mention in other stories about us, we had fucked and sucked ourselves through most of our friends as we pretended to be them.

Occasionally I would buy one of the real swinging magazines that were mostly advertisement from swingers. Virginia didn't mind. In fact, she enjoyed looking at them and discussing this one or that one and wondering what it must be like to place an ad. The first time she saw one, she asked me if the people who advertised were real. Sometimes when we were fooling around, I would get her to pick out ads and read them aloud. Then we would discuss them as part of foreplay. The fantasy of other couples turned us on.

One day I came home and found her on our bed on the bed with our laptop, reading one of my erotic stories. She knew where they were and I never tried to hide them, or anything sexual from her. The story she had chosen was about some swinging couples and I asked her how she liked it. She kind of shrugged her shoulders and said it was just ''OK.'' I slid up beside her and spooned her, looking over her shoulder at the computer. She had on shorts and I slid my hand up to her pussy and found it very wet. I mean really wet.

"Just OK? Huh," I laughed.

She winked at me and said ''you caught me.''

We started talking and it turned out she had been reading them for some time while I was at work, or out of town. And, with a little friendly questioning, she said she sometimes used the vibrator on her clit or the dildo because some of the stories made her horny, like the one she was reading.

I asked her to read me something she really liked (as I fingered her pussy) and she flipped back a bit and started on a passage. It was about two couples swinging, but at this point, both husbands were fucking one of the wives. It was two or three pages, about how the woman was sucking her husband and the other husband started fucking her. It described in minute detail as how the men finger fucked her, ate her pussy and licked her nipples and did other sensual things to her and how she responded to them.

Virginia got wetter and wetter as she read it. By the time she had finished, I had fingered her to an orgasm. I asked her if she would like to be fucked by two men and she said ''it certainly would be interesting.''

She rolled over, tossed the book aside and kissed me, trailing her hand over my stomach and down to my hardening cock. She began rubbing it through my shorts.

"It looks like somebody else is enjoying this too," she laughed.

"I am," I said, telling her I would have to searching for similar stories for her to enjoy.

"Speaking of enjoying and to answer your question, I'm going to answer with a question. How would you like to watch another man fuck me while I suck your cock?, she asked, giving my cock a gentle squeeze. "Or maybe the other way. I could suck him while you fuck me. MMM. Either way would be all right with me."

She started undoing my belt and then slid my shorts down as I lifted my hips to assist. Then came my underwear. I was undressing her at the same time.

"Do you know anybody that would like to fuck me," she teased, dropping her face to my cock and sliding her lips over the head. "A nice cock that I could play with? I'll bet we could find someone."

"Not offhand," I said, "but I know you could find one in a heartbeat. Nobody in their right mind would turn down a fuck or blowjob from you. I never have, have I?" bring a laugh from her.

"Thanks for that rousing vote of confidence," she laughed, "and I mean rousing, or is it arousing? Am I just guessing, or is that a hard, hard cock in my hand?

.

Then she abruptly said: "Mary does," giving my cock another squeeze.

"Mary does what?" I asked, not understanding what she was talking about.

"Mary knows someone who would like to fuck me?''

"What?'' I laughed. "How did you come across this piece of information?"

"She was over the other day and saw one of you swinging magazines and we looked through it and talked and laughed about some of the couples. She told me I didn't have to advertise because she already knew someone who wanted to fuck me."

(About Mary. Mary is Virginia's best friend and at that time lived just down the street from us. For some reason she nicknamed Virginia "Pud" so that name is considered interchangeable for the purpose of this writing. They met at the school where Virginia taught. Mary worked as a teacher's aide and they got to be real close. Mary was about eight years older than Virginia and in a way, became Virginia's sexual guru. She also had recently divorced and was having a good time with some of the men in her life. Some of these good times she shared with Virginia and Virginia shared them with me, with Mary's initial OK.

At that point in my life, I wasn't really aware that women talked as much about sex as they did. But if Mary said something was OK, then by Virginia's standard, it was usually OK too. Those two were like twins in the way they thought. It got to be a joke that every time Virginia and I made love, Mary would call her on the telephone. Like she had a sixth sense when we were fucking.)

"And who does Mary know that wants to fuck you?" I inquired with a big smile on my face.

"God, I am so horny.I shouldn't tell you this, but it makes me so hot thinking about it. Mary told me that the last time she and Nick (her sometime boyfriend and fuck buddy as she called him) were here. That time when we got a little high and went skinny dipping. Mary said when they got to his house and got to playing around, she asked him what he thought of his first look at my nude body. Ken, that's when he told her he would sure like to fuck me.

Before continuing with this tale, let me tell you a little more about Virginia and me. Virginia came from a very strict parental background and opened up sexually after we married. I met her when she was 18 and I was 23. We dated a long time before I was able to get a finger in her pussy and we then moved on to some heavy foreplay after that. All I had to do was kiss her and touch her and she was breathing heavy. The first time I took her to an orgasm, I thought I had killed her it was so strong. As I was "an older man" I had several sexual conquests under my belly and her sexual knowledge was somewhat limited.

I am Ken, and I weigh in at about 175. Brown hair and eyes. Virginia is beautiful and can turn heads when we go out. She's 5' 4'' tall, weighs about 110 and has reddish-blond hair that turns more to blond in the summer. Her pubic hair is the same color, perhaps running more to red than blond. She is 34 C in the chest, has a shapely body and great legs. She's toned from swimming every day in our pool.

We both have advanced degrees and lived a comfortable lifestyle.

Back to her conversation with Mary.

As we lay naked and playing with each other, Virginia said Mary also told her that if she ever wanted to be with Nick, she could set her up because she knew he would do it in a heartbeat."

All this time, I had a finger in Virginia's pussy and my thumb on her clit, softly rolling it. Her back was arching as she began lifting her hips to meet my fingers.

"Well," I said, "You've fucked him enough in our role playing sessions. Does Mary know about that?"

"Uhh huh. She loves that we do that. She told Nick about it too and she said he would rather do it for real."

"You must like that idea," I said. "You're really getting wet."

"I know," Virginia said. "Sometimes when you're out of town, I use the dildo pretending I'm fucking Nick and you are watching us. Do you ever do that? Pretend you're fucking someone?"

I told her that I did. And that brought on an immediate orgasm.

I reached into the nightstand and pulled out a dildo. "Show me what you do," I said, handing her the rubber dick. I watched as she slid the head in and began moving the shaft in and out.

She was concentrating on the sensations her fingers were creating with her clit as she slid the dildo faster in her pussy.

"This feels so good baby," she said. "It goes in so nice and deep. Play with your cock for me. MMM. You watching me and me watching you. I love it."

"Me too," I said.

"You may not think I notice, but I see how hard your cock gets when I play with my dildo for you, especially when I suck on it. and fuck myself with another one at the same time.

"Remember when I first asked if you would like to see me with another cock in my mouth?" she asked. "A real one."

I laughed and told her that I did. And . I told her I gave her the same answer then as I had this night. Did she have one handy?

Her answer took me by surprise.

"No I don't, but really, what would you think of me fucking someone else? I don't mean sneaking around and doing it. I mean inviting someone to join you and me. Then we all could have some fun. Mary and I even talked about this. Finding someone we could trust who would let you watch him fuck me. I've been thinking about how much fun we have and how hot you get watching me with the dildo and vibrator. I know how hot it makes me for you to watch me. I've started having fantasies about it happening for real. I think a lot about you watching me make love to someone else. MMM. Looking at you while I suck a big cock or have an orgasm when he fucks me real hard. Mary told me she's done it and she loves it.""

"I didn't know that," I said. "You didn't tell me about that."

"She only told me a couple of days ago. She said she was at the apartment of one of the guys she dates and a friend of his dropped by. One thing led to another and she wound up fucking both of them. She said they screwed her several times and she loved it. They are going to do it again soon."

"How would we do it?" I asked, briefly imagining her straddling another man and putting his cock deep inside her as she sucks my dick and he strokes her clit. Each of us then teasing a nipple and sending her off the deep end in orgasms.

"I would worry about doing it around here" she answered, "but it's still a possibility. God, can you really believe we are actually talking about doing this. Wow. Maybe when we go away on vacation we might meet someone nice. Someone clean and safe and who doesn't know who we are or where we are from. We could tell him what we wanted and I would let both of you fuck me all night long." she laughed. "And when we come back home, we could sure fuck a lot talking about it."

Her fingers began to rub her clit and she was moving the dildo in and out faster. I could see she was climaxing. She opened her eyes and watched me as I gripped my cock and slid my hand up and down the shaft, a small drop of cum already dripping down the head.

"If talking like this bothers you, tell me and I'll never mention it again. I think that's always been my fantasy since I was a teenager: To have two men strip me, to play with my body and then fuck and suck me all night long while I fuck and suck them back; to have someone to watch me while I have sex. I think about that sometimes when I masturbate for you with my dildo. When it's sliding in and out and I'm close to orgasm, it gives me such great orgasms. Sometimes I pretend its Nick fucking me while you watch. I would love to have somebody watch me and you fuck. And, if the person was right and you wanted, you could watch me fuck him. And then you could both fuck me at the same time."

I told her I loved it and to keep talking. I asked if she had anyone in mind other than Nick.

"No, it's just a fantasy, and the only one I can think of is Nick, but what do you think about it? Could you watch me with Nick doing to him the things I do to you, sucking him and all? I've got Mary's blessing." She reached up and started to stroke my balls and follow my hand with hers until I let go completely and she was stroking my cock and squeezing my balls at the same time. "Could you watch another man slide his cock into my mouth then push it into my pussy or shoot his cum in my pussy and mouth or on me like you do? Would you mind fucking me or eating me after someone had cum in my pussy? God, I would love that."

I told her I would too and to let me know if she found someone and we would do it. Her hand stretched my hard cock and she bent down and licked my wet head. I slid my fingers between her legs and quickly found her swollen clit thumbing it and watching her jerk each time. I grabbed her dildo and stuck it deep inside her and pumped it in time to her hand on my cock. I could tell she was building toward a huge orgasm. Her breathing was getting shallow and she was pushing her hips up to meet it. Her back was beginning to arch. I could see her pussy foaming around it as I slid it in and out.

"If we did it here, it would sure have to be someone we could trust," she said. "It would have to be someone who wouldn't go out and tell his friends he had fucked me. That would be so embarrassing."

She screamed out an orgasm as the veins on her neck stood out and her head went back. I could feel her body shaking under me as her orgasms hit her like earthquake shocks. I sat back and watched her orgasmic joy and then watched as her pussy pulsated with the contractions, pushing the dildo out.

"Oh god, fuck me. Tell me how pretty I am. I want to know I'm pretty enough for another man to want to fuck me. Tell me you want to watch me fuck someone. Tell me what you want me to do with him."

I was rock hard by this time and got behind her doggy style so it would go deep. We both had huge orgasms with me whispering in her ear that I wanted to watch her suck a cock and then slide it into her pussy and I would watch it go in and out while she sucked me.

"Oh, let's find someone," Virginia said. "I want you to see his cock sliding into my cunt and when he cums, I'll suck it like I do yours. If you want me to, I could talk dirty to both of you. I've never talked dirty to anyone but you. I want you to fuck me while I get him hard again. When you cum he can fuck me again. We can do it all night. You can take turns fucking and eating me and I'll fuck and eat both of you. I'll do anything with him that you want me to do. Anything you and I do, I can do for him. I'll take his cock in my hand and you can watch me stick it in my pussy. You could even stick his cock in me if you like. I WOULD LOVE THAT. That would be sooo hot. Would you mind touching his cock and sticking it into my pussy? Just tell me what you want to see and you can watch us do it. Would you like that?"

At that point she was almost incoherent in her orgasmic ramblingsand when I told her I would love it, she had another massive string of orgasms and then collapsed. As she fell, my cock slid out squirting cum all over her ass and back. We were so sexually exhausted we didn't clean up, snuggling as we went to sleep.

The next morning, she told me she woke up worried that I might be upset about what we did, or think that she might go out and fuck someone, She kissed me and assured me she would never do that.

I told her I wasn't in any way mad and that I loved her and was so turned on by her fantasy of fucking Nick that anytime she wanted we could do it again.

Then I went to work, thinking about the possibilities. When we went to bed, that night I rolled over and kissed her and started rubbing a nipple between my fingers. I felt her hand slide down my belly to my already hardening cock. I told her I had been thinking about what we had talked about all day and she told me she had too.

I was kissing her when she asked: "Would you like to talk some more about us doing it with someone else? I could hardly teach all day thinking about it."

I kissed her and told her that I would love to talk about it, adding that we would have to be on the watch for someone. I asked if she had thought of any possibilities, and she said she only knew of Nick.

"Let's talk about what we would do if we find someone. What would you like to do first," Virginia asked. "Would you like to sit on the bed and watch us?"

I asked her what she would be doing.

"Pretend it's Nick."

"We'd all be naked. I probably would start off kissing Nick and wrapping my hand around his cock and playing with it making it real hard. I hope he would play with my tits and kiss on them some, maybe while he's playing with my clit and finger fucking me. Then, I would kiss down his chest and belly, and finally guide his cock into my mouth. I would look at you while I lick the head and then wrap my lips around it, taking as much as I can in my mouth. I don't want him to cum in my mouth yet because I want you to watch us."

Virginia told me she wanted me to slowly stroke my cock while watching, but to be sure not to cum and that would let her know I was enjoying what I was seeing.

"Then I would lay back, spread my legs and let him eat me for a while, telling him how good his tongue feels on my clit. Then he would slide up and I would reach down and take his cock, guiding it into my cunt. I want you to watch as it spreads the lips and slides inside. You will like this. I will tell you how it feels as he puts it in me. I want him to fuck me until he comes and then I'll lick his cock clean like I do yours. Then I want you to fuck me while I get him hard again. We can do it over and over again. "

"Oh," I teased, "sloppy seconds, huh."

"You can cum in me first and then Nick can fuck me if you want," she laughed.

"Are you going to tell Mary about this?" I asked.

"Only if it's OK with you."

"Tell her, and tell her she can tell it to Nick. I think that would really make it interesting."

When I came in the next afternoon, she told me she had told Mary about session and our conversation about Nick.

"I want you to sit back and listen while I watch you play with your cock and I tell you what I told Mary."

She and I stripped.

She said she talked to Mary when she got home after school.

"I called her and told her that you had how you put about 10 inches of dildo in me while we talked about me fucking Nick. She reminded me if I ever wanted the real thing, to just let her know."

"MMMM keep playing with your cock. It makes me hot. I can tell you like this because after all our fucking this week your cock is getting hard quick."

"Baby, then I told Mary that Nick could be who we were looking for. Someone to join us in bed. Mary's going to talk to him about it tonight. If that's not OK, I can call her and head her off.

"No, don't call her."

"Oh God, Ken. That turns me on so much. Do you want to fuck?

Obviously I did because we must have fucked five times that night, with her sucking me back to a hard each time and talking about wanting to do it to Nick.

It was about a month later and Virginia had role played many times the fucking Nick scenario. She and Mary had also talked about it a lot. I had to leave town on business for almost two weeks, the longest time we would be apart since our marriage. About a week before I left, Mary stopped by on a Saturday afternoon unannounced. Being such a close neighbor and friend, that wasn't unusual. I told her Virginia was at the grocery store, but I was expecting her momentarily. I told her to grab a chair at the pool and I would make us a drink.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mary and Nick, Our Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds