• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mary on the Road Ch. 02

Mary on the Road Ch. 02

Mary sat there thinking about the weekend. They were on the road that she herself had been naked on just a few nights ago. She was day dreaming for awhile, not able to get off her mind that she was bottomless in this car.

She had her hands covering up her private area, even though probably only Jenny and Julie would be able to see.

"So, what do you plan to do for the rest of the summer Mary?" Julie asked wanting to make small talk.

It took awhile for Mary to realize she was talking to her. "Well I guess I might just relax and hang out, college is still a month away," she answered.

"That's boring, you need to do stuff, and we want you to have fun." Jenny said.

"Yeah, why just relax? We're going to put you through a whole lot of fun adventures while we still can." Julie added.

"I don't know, that all seems like its going to be hard, I don't know if I will be able to get use to the chances of being seen naked." Mary said, unsure of the whole thing.

"What do you mean? You seem to be doing just fine now. Here you are naked in a car, on the freeway, and you are just sitting there." Julie laughed.

When Mary heard this, she was shocked that she hadn't realized they were no longer on the forest road. She instantly covered up and tried to crawl into a ball.

"Why didn't you guys tell me we're on the road?!" Mary yelled at them.

"Why didn't you notice? It doesn't matter, no one is out on the road yet, it's still early." Jenny explained.

They continued on quietly for awhile, until Mary couldn't stand being quiet any longer.

"Can I please have some clothes?" Mary asked.

"I'm sure you don't actually want any, just relax and get use to it." Jenny told her.

"How do you guys do this stuff? It seems so difficult, but you talk like it is easy, and you've done harder." Mary asked.

"Well it's not easy, but we have done a lot. The thing is though you are new to this, which also makes it hard to know what you like about it."

"Isn't it just all nude stuff?" Mary asked.

"Not exactly, take Julie here; she much more prefers getting fully naked and likes to go anywhere she can that way. Although, if there's too much of a chance of being caught she won't do that. She also can't stand to wear panties.

Me though, I love panties, and I'm not into the fully nude thing. I like the feel of some clothes, but that doesn't mean I don't like exposure. Sure, a run through a field naked is nice, but I like it with more thrills.

Now, put me in a very short skirt with some people around on a windy day, that's what I like. I am more into the anticipation of being seen.

Now, don't go thinking I just like to get seen naked or anything. I like more so the situation of it all. I like the idea of 'accidentally' getting my skirt caught in a doorway.

I've done flashing and stuff, but it's not as good as something that appears out of my hands. When it is out of my hands though, I go wild. Julie of course knows this and will pants me whenever she pleases because she knows I like it. So a lot of this depends on preference."

"Wow." Was all Mary could say at first, "I don't think I like any of those. I prefer my clothes, but I prefer not having my underwear or naked body shown off to people, neither of your ways seems right."

"I'm sure you'll know what you like after a few tests."

"Tests?!" Mary asked as they suddenly stopped somewhere. She looked out the window and saw they were parked in a small parking lot. There were trees around it and it came right off the highway. There were three paths leading into the woods.

"Ok, let's get out and go." Julie said as she turned off the car and got out.

"Wait I need to get dressed." Mary complained.

"You can get dressed out here." Jenny told her.

"No, not out in front of the freeway." Mary said not making any signs of moving.

"Fine you baby." Jenny joked as she reached into the glove compartment and pulled out some clothes and threw them back near Mary. Mary got dressed as Jenny got out of the car.

All Mary had though was a button up blouse and a skirt. She got them on and got out.

"Can't I have some underwear?" Mary asked.

"You could, but do you really need them?" Julie said going towards a trail.

"Well, I don't feel right without them." Mary said meekly.

"Ok, but with them you wont make much progress." Jenny explained, as the two walked off.

Mary was thankful the skirt wasn't short, and the blouse didn't really allow any way to tell that she was braless. The path was labeled entrance so she figured they wouldn't run into anyone. She saw a single car parked there and thought everything would be ok.

She knew that this all had to be some plan of theirs. She was afraid she'd have to walk naked down the paths; that she might be abandoned; or forced to stand naked, legs spread, waiting for anyone to walk by. Her mind continued to conjure up horrible scenarios, and she hadn't realized that Julie was trying to get her attention.

"Hey, you ready for the first test."

"What?" She said panicky.

"We are going to find out what you like. Now, what we are going to do is test to see how you do with as little clothing as you can. I want you to roll up your skirt, and unbutton a few shirt buttons, like this." Jenny said as she took the waistband of her skirt and rolled it up so it was now only about 2 inches below the bottom of her butt.

Mary was hesitant, but did the same, but left about 5 inches below her butt. She then unbuttoned the bottom two buttons and one of the top ones.

"That won't do, here do more." Jenny said as she left only two buttons left buttoned on her shirt.

She went over and rolled Mary's skirt up to about 2 and half inches below her butt. It was hard for Jenny to do since Mary tried to move away. Jenny stopped when she moved away, but Mary thought for a second and walked back in front of her. Mary wasn't use to having someone adjust her clothes the way Jenny was. Jenny then left Mary with only three buttons on her shirt.

"Ok, that's better."

"I don't know about this." Mary said trying to hold the skirt down.

In the struggle with Jenny, the skirt became unevenly rolled up, and wasn't perfectly straight on her. After the adjustments she was finally as decent she could get without having Jenny or Julie yell at her.

"Ok for this test we don't want you to try and hold anything together. No touching the skirt or the shirt."

"I don't know." Mary said.

With only three buttons Mary was sure anyone would be able to tell she had no bra. She could also see that Jenny didn't have the same view on bras as she did panties.

Every now and again the wind would blow and lift up their skirts. Julie wasn't wearing a skirt, just pants so she had no problem. Jenny did nothing to fight it and you could see her light blue panties every time.

Mary though, always tried to hold it down, and she would then get disappointed stares at her for doing so. She eventually learned that she shouldn't do it, and was able to not hold it down.

Then in the distance Mary saw something she was shocked at. A twenty-some year old guy came running towards them. Mary wondered why someone was going that way on the path. She was scared the wind would come and then this guy would see below her skirt. She was begging that the wind would stay calm as he passed.

Her hands then began to move by themselves. She held down her skirt. She tried to tell herself not too, but she couldn't help it. The guy ran by with a wave and that was all. There was no wind, no problems, but Mary didn't feel that way. She felt like she did something wrong. Jenny and Julie though, weren't giving her that stare they had been doing giving her before.

They continued along their way, and she once again allowed her skirt to fly with the wind. She was getting use to it, at least with no one around.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mary on the Road Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 355 milliseconds