Mary's Dream Boy

Alright, let's try to slip my cock back into your aching pussy again. Slowly slide the head of me into you. Yes, that's it; man! Your pussy feels so good. I can feel my balls begin to tighten more for every inch of me you slide in. Oh God Mary, I am beginning to lose control. I want to bury my cock to my balls in your cunt right now! Are you ready to take all of me?

I need to hear you. Go ahead and tell me; "Ron stuff your huge cock into my aching cunt; I need to you fuck me now!".

All right girl I heard you, I am now stuffing my 9" cock into that tight little cunt of yours. Man are you wet and open. I wasn't sure if your could take all of me, but I guess if you are turned on enough, you can do it.

Mary, I want to feel my balls banging against your clit. Come on now, fuck my cock good and hard. Yes, that's it, I can feel my balls banging away against your clit, oh my god, I am going to come.

Come on Mary, come all over my cock, come on girl, I need to feel you cunt explode all over me. That's it! That's it. Fuck my cock Mary. Yes, yes, come all over me. Wow, oh shit, oh shit, damn! I am coming so deep within you!!!! AHHHHHHHH

Wow, Mary, you are so hot. I have a only seen your picture. Maybe someday I will give Joe another erotic recording for you. Please let Joe know how I was. Take Care.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds