• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Massage Therapy Ch. 03

Massage Therapy Ch. 03

123

Janice Davidge had done it. She had shown her children how to make love and how wonderful the experience could be. But this was just the basics. She knew her children would be hungry for more, and they would be looking at their mother to teach them more.

After ten minutes of quiet rest, Janice encouraged her son and daughter to go to her own master bathroom, to her oversized shower, and help each other clean up. Once she'd heard them step under the warm water together, giggling and kissing and caressing, Janice made another decision. If she was going to show them the more advanced ways of making love, she would have to show them...personally.

When she made her way hallway to join them, her clothes were left in a neat little pile next to her son's and her daughter's.

Boldly and nakedly, Janice padded into the master bathroom. It was already humid and steamy from the huge, powerful double sets of shower heads blasting away against the nude bodies of her 20-year-old son, Richard, and 18-year-old daughter, Kristin. Both of her kids were facing her direction, with Richard standing behind his sister, lathering up her hair with shampoo. Enjoying the soapy scalp massage, Kristin's eyes were closed, and Richard had been enjoying watching her naked rear as he cleaned her hair. But when his naked mother entered the bathroom he stopped massaging and stood agog.

"Mom!" he exclaimed.

Kristin opened her eyes in a precautionary squint, leery of shampoo getting in them. But upon sight of her mother's naked body approaching, her eyes went wide and she put her hands to her face.

"Wow, Mom!" she exclaimed as well. "Look at you!"

The kids were clearly impressed with their mother's physique. Despite fast approaching 40, Janice was in model-perfect shape. She took her role as the director of a sports medicine clinic seriously, knowing that her own health and appearance served as an influence and inspiration—and thus perfect advertising—for what patients could achieve at her facility. Her personal aggressive workout regimen, combined with an adherence to a strictly controlled diet, allowed her to look as good at 40 as she did at 20. The only thing she personally avoided was any artificial means of physical enhancement: no boob jobs, no face lifts, etc. There were crows feet in her eyes when she smiled, and her hair couldn't quite maintain its naturally auburn sheen without just a little extra product now, but otherwise she was a damned fine woman.

Her skin was smooth and she was incredibly toned, even tending toward the muscular side. Her breasts, even larger than Kristin's, remained pert and firm atop her shapely chest. Her stomach—what she considered the hardest thing to maintain—was flat, with even the slightest hint of a "wash board." The muscles of her legs were toned, her ass still high and taught. And both of her kids were pleasantly surprised to see that their mother kept her vagina 100% shaved and smooth as a baby's butt.

Richard, who had managed to keep his cock in a more or less flaccid state since ejaculating into his sister some moments ago, had to glance down at the fact that his member was once again twitching to life. It poked Kristin in the butt. She too glanced down at it, then turned back to her mom with a giggle, "I think Ricky wants you to join us, Mom."

Janice smiled and quipped, "I figured we could do our part in conserving water if we showered together."

Richard eagerly opened the big shower door for his mother, who stepped in. Realizing he was openly staring at her, he finally blushed and looked down, suddenly feeling a bit awkward. Kristin's reaction was quite the opposite: she stepped forward and immediately embraced her mother, instantly getting her wet and soapy. Janice returned the embrace and let herself be guided by her daughter under the powerful streams. She used to think that it had been an overindulgence to have built such a massive shower, but now she was thrilled because all three of them could easily fit in here and enjoy themselves.

As their mother took a few minutes to catch up to the level of shampooing and soapiness, Kristin and Richard stood a little behind her, touching each other, and admiring just how sexy Mom was. Richard's mouth watered at the sight of his mother's perfect ass. He'd always known she was a sexy, beautiful creature, but with this new introduction to open incest, he was becoming increasingly eager to touch her and experience her as sexually as he had his little sister.

For her part, Kristin too was eager to explore things with her mother. Having just had sex for the first time, she felt like the floodgates of sensuality had been opened. It had never really occurred to her before that she could actually be drawn physically to another woman, but fresh was the memory of her mother's delicate fingers carefully probing her pussy to ensure that she was moist enough to receive her big brother's huge penis. She glanced at her brother, and she could tell by the way that he was staring at Mom that he was thinking very similar thoughts.

Kristin felt so happy that her brother, a man she truly loved, had been the one to take her virginity. And she looked forward to making love with him over and over again for as long as she could. She also realized that if she could share Ricky's body with anyone else on this planet, it would definitely be with Mom. If Ricky wanted to make love to Mom, and if Mom was willing, Kristin decided right then that she'd be okay with it.

Janice finished rinsing her hair and slicked it wetly back, then turned toward her kids. She couldn't believe how immediately and totally comfortable she was to be naked with them. What's more, she had just watched her kids make love. Hell, she had even helped bring about that union, having personally guided her son's thick penis to the entrance of her daughter's virginal womanhood! This last thought reminded her of that which she wanted to experience again: touching her son's penis.

She looked at it now while he stood next to his sister. It was about half-erect at the moment, and already a monster of a cock. Janice realized that she hadn't experienced a cock of any kind in—God—at least a couple of years! She'd been so focused on her career it had just become easier and easier not to bother dating. But in recent months she'd become increasingly sexually frustrated, and she knew she wanted to sleep with a guy soon. Never in a thousand years would she have thought that the next man she wanted to take to bed would be her own son!

"Richard," she said, wiping some water from her face, "your sister clearly enjoyed the massage you performed on her breasts. Mind if I experience your technique first-hand?"

Her son grinned widely and stepped forward. Janice turned her back to him so that he could reach around and cup her breasts, which he eagerly did. Janice let out a sigh. It had been a long time since a nice strong man had hefted the considerable weight of her large breasts. Just this first embrace was enough to send shivers of pleasure to her very core. In a husky voice, Janice encouraged her son to use a little shower gel to lather her up, thus making the massage smoother and easier.

Kristin stepped very close to them and freely explored their bodies with her hands. Sometimes she shared in massaging one of her mom's breasts with Richard, sometimes she would explore him. Although she had just had sex with him, this was her first real opportunity to thoroughly explore his body. The genes of good physique ran through this family, apparently, because her brother was quite frankly a real stud. His shoulders were broad and strong. His chest and torso were rigid and firm. Muscles noticeably rippled on his arms as he massaged his mother's chest. And his ass...oh wow, Kristin was suddenly in love with his firm ass, and she showed her feelings by kissing and licking each cheek, causing him to chuckle.

And of course, she frequently allowed her hands to explore his cock and balls. Having just cum twice, he was not quite as quick to regain the full raging erection he'd had before, but he sported a constant semi-erection that still blew Kristin's mind. Her small hands could barely encircle the shaft, and his balls felt heavy and ominous as she cupped them. She really wanted to try giving him a blow job, knowing that guys loved this, but she would wait until a little later; she didn't want to disrupt the wonderful massage Richard was giving Mom's breasts.

"You are so beautiful, Mom," Richard said as he continued stroking and kneading her breasts. "I just love that we can all do this together."

"Mmmm...thank you, Richard," Janice cooed in response. "And I'm happy about this too."

Kristin said, "I don't think I ever want to wear clothes in this house again!"

Janice chuckled, "It might get a little chilly in the winter time, but I don't mind the idea of that at all—oh my!" Without warning she was feeling her son's long penis resting along the crack of her ass. She heard Kristin giggling and realized it had been her who had lifted Richard's thick shaft and positioned it there. She would giggle again and put it back when it would slip down again. But after a couple of repetitions of this, Richard's cock stopped slipping down; it had finally become fully erect again, and he was now pulling his mother against him, grinding his cock shaft deep into her ass crack.

"Oh, Richard," Janice moaned. "That feels so good, baby."

Just as she was getting used to the feeling of her son's hard cock pressing up behind her, she felt a soft feminine hand begin touching her front, right along her exposed pussy. She heard her daughter saying, "It's amazing how smooth you are, Mom. When did you start doing this?"

Janice breathlessly tried to reply, "A few...a few months now. Thought I'd give it a try, and...well, I liked the way it looked."

"I like it too," Kristin said. "Maybe you can help me shave my vagina that smooth one of these days."

"Sure, baby, I'd be happy too. I bet your brother would like to see us walking around the house naked with both of our pussies smooth and exposed."

Richard's initial response was to groan and ooze a fresh burst of precum from his penis. He then said, "Mom...can I...may I kiss you?"

Janice twisted her head around to face him. "Of course you can, baby." He immediately lowered his had and pressed his lips to hers. She kept her mouth slightly open and was rewarded by the warmth of her son's probing tongue. She entwined her own tongue with his. Soon he had her turned fully toward him, against him, and they began to make out in earnest. Janice was only a couple of inches taller than Kristin, so Richard's 6-foot frame towered over her too, and she could feel his rigid cock pressing up along her upper-abdomen, almost to the point of her sternum between her breasts. Oh how she looked forward to mounting that monster cock....

Kristin marveled at the beautiful sight of her mother and brother finally kissing like lovers. She had always loved them as part of her family, but she was beginning to fall utterly in love with both of them as well. It was such a powerful feeling within her that tears formed in her eyes. She leaned toward both of them and allowed her hands to explore their backs and buttocks as they kissed.

While making out with her son, Janice allowed one of her hands to drop between them. She was eager to get a grip on her son's penis again. Incredibly, it felt even larger and thicker than when she'd first guided it with her hand toward her virgin daughter's vagina. Maybe she was just able to get a better angle on manipulating it. Either way, she had the ironic thought that if she was able to get this big thing inside her, she would probably feel just as virginal as her daughter, because it had been far, far too long since she'd had a man inside her. And not since her ex-husband, several years ago, had she experienced a penis so large. She wasn't sad to be without her bastard of an ex, but she was certainly glad that the bastard had at least passed down his big-dick genes to her son!

Briefly letting up from the kiss, Richard breathlessly moaned, "I want you, Mom."

"I know," she replied. "I want you too." She felt his cock give a powerful lurch in her hand when she'd said that. "But I want our first time to be as special as it was with Kristin. Let's get out of here before we turn into prunes."

There were a few minutes of playful splashing and dancing around each other, teasingly poking and gripping at various erogenous body parts, before the water was finally turned off and they all stepped out to begin toweling each other off. Richard watched with open admiration of their beauty as his mother and sister took some extra minutes to blow-dry their long hair into something that wouldn't become a matted bed-head mess in anticipation for what was to come.

What was to cum, he mused to himself. How had returning home for a simple break from college suddenly become the most erotic and fascinating night ever? Hell, it was just the beginning of the weekend, and he'd already cum twice! He was hard and eager to fuck his mother now, but he realized he was going to have to pace himself. Then again, all three of them were so suddenly and fully comfortable with each other, he knew that no one would be rushing any one to do anything too soon or too frequently.

With the blow-drying done, both women wrapped thick cotton towels around themselves, and the image created for Richard was two sexy sisters, not mother and daughter. Either way it was just as incest and just as hot! But he also realized something....

"Hey," he said, "what's with the towels?" They turned and looked at him, both smiling to see that he was still 100% naked, though his cock had lowered to just half-mast again. "Didn't we just agree on a new dress code?"

The two girls glanced at each other, then realized that donning the towels had been instinctual. They both laughed and raised their arms. Richard took his cue and reached out to both of them, getting a grip on their towels and pulling as the two ladies spun in seemingly choreographed circles until the towels were unwound and flung away, exposing two freshly showered and fully naked goddesses. Richard's cock twitched.

"Hey," Kristin said. "I know this sounds crazy, but is anyone hungry? I'm just realizing I'm starving!"

Richard said, "You're not going to believe this, but the whole point of me getting here early was to surprise you both with dinner."

Janice grinned and nudged her daughter. "I think I'd rather have him for dessert, wouldn't you, Krissy?"

They all laughed and nakedly made their way downstairs to the kitchen. Knowing that her son would be home and would want to cook for them, one of his favorite hobbies, Janice had earlier in the week stocked up on fresh vegetables and meats. But she didn't think this was going to be the time for Richard to spend an hour or two preparing a meal from scratch, so what she pulled out of the fridge were various left-overs: some pasta, sliced melon, a little cheese, etc. When she closed the refrigerator door and turned, she saw her two naked kids sitting at the kitchen table, quite nude, and beaming with amusement. Janice looked down at her own naked self and saw that her nipples had hardened into very pointed darts from the chilly air of the fridge.

"Let me warm you up," Richard said, moving toward her and immediately taking a cold hard nipple into his mouth. Janice moaned and laced her fingers through his still-damp hair.

"That looks like fun," Kristin said. "May I try?"

Janice was slightly surprised to hear that from her daughter. Although they had made physical contact with each other several times today—as Janice had helped her kids start having sex, in the shower—this would be the first time her daughter did something blatantly sexual with her. To Janice's own added surprise, she realized that she not only didn't mind the idea of having her breast sucked by her daughter, she was looking forward to it!

"Please, my dear," Janice told her. "Enjoy yourself."

The next thing she knew, Janice was looking down at the tops of the heads of her son and daughter, each of whom were now suckling her, and it was enough to make Janice actually experience the slightest of orgasms although neither kid was directly touching her pussy. She tried to remain steady on her feet and let the suckling continue for several moments.

While they both hunched over suck their breasts, Kristin reached to her brother and stroked his penis, causing him to moan into his mother's breast. For his part, he reached forward and tentatively traced his fingers along his mother's slit, directly touching her vagina for the first time. He heard his mother sigh with pure pleasure, and he marveled at how wet and ready and swollen his mother's labia were. He lusted for the moment when he could finally enter the woman who had given birth to him.

Eventually, Kristin let go of her brother's cock and lifted from her mother's breast. "I really am hungry!" she said. "I want to make love to both of you all day long, but I don't want to pass out from lack of nourishment!"

Janice chuckled and lightly pushed back on Richard, encouraging him to sit back down at the kitchen table. Kristin sat across from him and they both watched their mother spread out the food and provide some plates, forks and knives. It would have been a perfectly domestic scene had all the family members not been naked, with dripping pussies and an on-again-off-again erection...

As the kids snacked, Janice went to a cupboard and pulled out a bottle of red wine. If ever there was a time to enjoy a drink, it was now. She poured herself a healthy glass then sat at the table with her kids, wincing to their light giggles as the coolness of the wooden chair touched her naked skin. She sipped her wine and smiled back as they munched.

After several samples of various items, Richard said, "Mom, think I could have a little of that?"

"Hmm..." Janice mused. "Are we going to break every rule in the book this weekend?"

"Oh, Mom, I'm going to be twenty-one in just a matter of months."

Janice smiled. "Oh, all right. It's not like we're doing shots of tequila."

"Got any?"

She reached out and swatted his naked thigh. "Don't push your luck." She slid her wine glass to her son and got up to get another one for herself.

Kristin, her mouth full of a slice of watermelon, mumbled, "I want some too!"

"Oh really!" Janice said, feigning an authoritative tone. "Well...perhaps a sip or two."

"Yay!"

Janice got two more glasses. She filled one quiet full for herself, then splashed a little into the other for Kristin. In truth, she wasn't such a prude as to mind her 18-year-old daughter having a harmless glass of wine, but part of her still wanted to ensure that everything her daughter was doing physically right now was of her own free will. Getting too inebriated would cloud her judgment, and she might end up doing something she'd end up regretting in the days ahead.

For another half hour or so, mother, son and daughter snacked and sipped wine together. Despite the incestuously erotic fact that they were all completely nude, they were also so comfortable with each other that they actually fell into an otherwise mundane conversation about how they'd all been. Richard talked about how busy he'd been at school, project after project, and Kristin grumbled about how her partners on her own science project were not working as hard as her to get a good grade. Janice let her kids know that her sports medicine clinic was doing well and that several new patients had started up there, meaning business and prosperity for several months to come. In all, each of them was doing just fine. Life could not be better.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Massage Therapy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds