• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Massaged by a Nerd

Massaged by a Nerd

12

My name is Alicia, I'm 19. I just wanna say first, I'm not really a storyteller, I just wanted to get this thing off my chest, since I can't really tell my friends about this. I'm also not an English native, so if my words get tangled up or if I use the wrong phrases, sorry about that in advance. Obviously, the names in the story had been changed.

So a couple of things to know about me: I'm blonde, 5 feet 4 tall, I have a pretty face with a pretty smile coupled with a tiny body and relatively big breasts (nothing huge, but the size you don't usually expect on petite girls), which makes me really popular with guys. So, despite what my parents think, it didn't take too long for me to lose my virginity. Or to get my heart broken. I was pretty naive and gave myself to the first guy with charming smile thinking he loved me. He didn't.

It took me some years to get over that, but then I met this dreamy guy, Kyle, who completely charmed me. And for a change, he wasn't an asshole. We started dating when I was 17. I fell madly in love and I'd never been happier. He was the first guy who felt out of my league, because he was not only the most handsome man in the world, he was also very intelligent, and the captain of the football team in my high school. Basically he could choose anyone to be with, yet he chose me. This is why I feel terrible about the thing that happened a couple of months back, towards the end of my senior year in high school.

***

Ever since I was very little, I always used my beauty as an advantage to get ahead. I realized early on how easy it is to control men with my looks. When I was single I would often friendzone guys who I didn't find attractive enough and have them do things for me. Mark was one of those guys. We've been friends since I began high school. He was a classmate of mine who always fancied me. He was the kind of guy who could otherwise be cute, if not for the fact that he was very thin, had no muscles on him whatsoever, and he had very bad acne on his face which is not something that gets a girl wet. He was also a bit of a nerd.

I never felt I was using him though. I'd argue that we were equal in our friendship: he'd give me attention, help with my assignments, and in turn he'd get to hang out with a cute girl. I never found it cruel, because serving me would make him happy. I know. I'm a horrible person.

Anyway, we'd hang out occasionally, when I needed an ear to listen or I was bored out of my mind. He wasn't the worst company. He helped me through my breakup when I was emotionally unstable. I'd complain to him that I was such a slut, and he'd say I was just looking for love and it didn't make me a bad person. When I felt unwanted, he made me feel wanted again. Even though I would never give myself to him, I would gladly accept his compliments.

When I met Kyle, Mark was happy for me. He saw me light up and in love and I guess he fantasized that sparkle in my eyes was meant for him. He'd say I have never been more beautiful and it made me feel even better. I also used him to get things from Kyle. Kyle's only weakness is that he's really jealous, so when I hanged out with other guys, he'd pay more attention to me.

This meant I'd hang out with Mark more, so he really dug this new situation with my boyfriend. When we would hang out, we'd watch Netflix a lot. It was certainly better than looking at a face full of pimples.

***

So some months back, after a really tiring gym class, I was at Mark's place, watching some Marvel series, and my neck muscles hurt like hell while lying on my stomach positioned towards the TV on his bed. I never thought of asking him for a massage, merely complained about the pain, but he offered me one right away. He'd never pass up an opportunity like that to touch me. He's pretty shy, so he'd never force himself on me, and I usually turned down offers like that, but the pain was so uncomfortable, I thought 'what the hell, let him have his day.'

He was always very gentle, so I didn't expect much. He brushed aside my hair really tenderly while stroking my neck with his fingers. It sent shivers down my spine and I got goosebumps. It was kind of a mixed feeling, I imagined his acne covered face enjoying this situation and it creeped me out, but this little move was so tender it kinda felt good, too. I never expected from his thin, delicate hands what followed. He pushed his fingertips deep into my neck muscles and it was anything, but gentle.

He started massaging my neck with a force I didn't expect, but a force that felt amazing. My neck pain quickly disappeared and I found myself enjoying his caressing hands. I kinda fell into a trance, closed my eyes and stopped paying attention to the TV, I only snapped out of it, when I caught myself letting out a moan of pleasure. I quickly regained consciousness, pulled away and thanked him for getting rid of my neck pain. The afternoon continued like usually.

Skip ahead, nothing really happened for the next few weeks. Kyle and I were happy. We had lots of sex. In fact, it happened so often, we started trying new positions to switch things up. One of those positions was a real backbreaker. I only realized the pain after he made me cum, and by that time, it was too late. I went to school with an aching back for the next three days. Third afternoon, I was at Mark's watching some Netflix.

I never told him how I got the back pain, but he was eager to massage it away and I remembered how good the neck massage felt, so I said: "Alright. Go Ahead."

I lay on my stomach, he positioned himself next to me, brushed my hair aside, gently caressing my uncovered neck once again, and started massaging my back through the sweater I had on. I never imagined those slim arms and thin hands could muster up so much strength. He was really good at this.

A few seconds later I forgot where I was, and now I was completely focused on enjoying his massage. The pain quickly disappeared, but I didn't tell him, my back felt so good I never wanted him to stop. I realized I'm letting out moans, but the pleasure was so great, it was impossible to stop myself. Instead I just submitted myself to his hands, when he suddenly stopped.

"If you want, you can take the sweater off" he said.

I snapped out of my trance, and I realized I was sweating like crazy. Without thinking, I nodded and removed my sweater to fight off the heat, revealing my tank top underneath, and then lay back, facing downwards.

"Is the pain gone?" he asked.

I didn't want him to stop, but I admitted my back was okay with a nod.

"I will be gentler then" he said and continued the massage, this time softly. I didn't protest.

It was a different feeling, more relaxing. He didn't push his hands into me with the same force, instead he just gently caressed my body. It went on for about a minute or two before he broke silence.

"Can I sit on you?" he asked.

I was instantly alarmed and lifted my head.

"You what?"

"It would be easier, if I was positioned behind your back."

He sounded reasonable enough and although I was kind of uneasy about him sitting on me, I agreed.

"Oh, okay."

He climbed on top of me and sat down on my thighs. For a moment, it felt uncomfortable, not because he was heavy, but because he'd never been this close to me. As soon as he continued his gentler treatment though, the awkwardness of the situation quickly faded and I just went back and buried my head into the pillow, enjoying his hands on my back. In fact, it was so relaxing this time that sometime later I just drifted off to sleep without realizing.

"Hey, sleepy head" he waked me, basically whispering.

I opened my eyes and tried to figure out where I was. I looked up. He stood in front of the bed with a cup of tea in his hand. I looked around and I realized I was still in his room, even though it was dark now.

"You fell asleep" he said. "You were so calm in your sleep I didn't want to wake you, but I assumed you wanted to go home before your parents started worrying. I made you tea."

"Oh, gosh. What time is it?" I sat up.

I felt really embarrassed on the way home, but Mark was a very nice guy, he'd never take advantage of a situation like that. Kyle was mad though. He called me several times that afternoon and couldn't reach me. I had to come up with a lie. If he found out I wasn't taking his calls, because I was sleeping in another guy's bed after getting a wonderful massage from him, he'd possibly kill him. Or me. Or both of us.

But for days, I couldn't get that massage out of my head. I wanted more, but I felt guilty to have been receiving massages from another guy, so I eventually just asked Kyle to give me one. He did, and it was one of the worst massages I ever had. It was too strong, too clumsy and it made my back hurt again. I had to see Mark to fix me.

I argued that it was just an innocent massage. 'There's nothing wrong in visiting a massage parlor, so what's the difference if it's a friend that's giving me the massage?'

So our sessions with Mark continued, in fact, they became regular. Every week he would give me this long back massage, and I never felt better physically. After a while, he started massaging my arms and my legs, too. Next week, he gave me an amazing foot rub, and I got more and more comfortable in his company. I now looked forward to our date the whole week.

"Hey, do you think I could be a massage therapist?" he asked me one week.

"Umm, you're already the best one I know" I said, throwing him a smile.

"I feel like I could see myself doing this for the rest of my life."

"I hope you won't start charging me though" I said jokingly.

"Never. In fact, I wanted to ask you if I could practice on you."

"I thought you've already been doing that."

"Yes, but officially I mean. I started reading up on massage techniques, and I would really like to try them."

"Do I need to sign a paper?" I smiled.

"No. I just wanted your consent before we tried different stuff."

"Okay. I'll be your guinea pig, Mark" I winked playfully.

Maybe that wink was too much, but I had a bad habit of becoming flirty with guys, even if I didn't fancy them.

"So what's in store for today?" I asked.

He went to his closet and returned with a massage oil in a small bottle.

"I thought we could try this. I bought it the other day."

"Umm..." I hesitated.

"It's okay. We'll do your back. I have a big towel you can wrap yourself in."

I reluctantly nodded as I was handed a towel.

"You can use the bathroom" he said.

Even though it seemed reasonable for a massage therapist to use oil, I wasn't expecting to get naked. I went to the bathroom and just stared into the mirror for a while, trying to convince myself there's nothing wrong with removing my clothes around my friend. I would have a towel around me anyway, so it wasn't that bad.

After finally managing to convince myself, I removed my top and my shorts leaving me in a bra and panties, and wrapped myself in the towel. I returned to the room, where Mark motioned me towards the bed. I lay down the bed on my stomach and he climbed on top of me, finally resting on my thighs. He removed the wrapped towel from underneath me and pulled it down, so it only covered my butt.

"Is it okay if I undo your bra?" he asked. "It could get in the way."

I collected myself and nodded, even though I felt uneasy about it. I managed to convince myself that it was okay, because I was facing the bed, so he didn't get to see anything inappropriate. He quickly unhooked my bra with one hand like someone who had practice, even though I was pretty sure he was still a virgin. Kyle on the other hand had plenty of practice, but he still fumbled with it every now and then.

With my back finally naked, Mark began his massage by applying the oil. Amazingly, his technique improved with each session, and by this time, he was frequently alternating between gentle and hard moves, sending shockwaves down my spine, making me constantly want more. He was like a musician and I was his instrument, and he hit all the right notes. It took like twenty seconds for me to get completely relaxed and forget about the part I was lying half naked on his bed, with my tits pressed against his bed sheet.

The first few times he massaged me, I tried to conceal my moans as much as I could, because I felt embarrassed. By this time, I was letting my voice out. I could tell he was really enjoying this. The girl of his dreams showing signs of pleasure while he's rubbing oil on her skin. The idea kind of creeped me out, but then again, he was so good at this I couldn't stop myself from enjoying it that much.

After our session finished, on the way home I realized I was dripping wet. I felt uneasy about it at first, thinking that Mark's hands made me wet, but I kind of brushed it away as a natural reaction of my body being touched. Nevertheless, I had to stop by Kyle's house, so he could fuck my brains out and relieve me of my horniness plus the guilt that I felt since I had to lie to him that I got wet thinking about him. I couldn't imagine his rage if he'd find out another guy has made me wet. But it was the best sex we ever had that night.

The next week, we continued my treatment with Mark. This time, I removed my bra in the bathroom before wrapping myself in the towel. Mark massaged my back then followed it up with a foot rub, before proceeding to do my legs. It was so amazing I completely forgot about my surroundings. I moaned loudly as he hit especially good spots with his fingertips in my lower legs. Then, as he was working on my legs, he suddenly stopped, stood up and left the room. He returned with a hand towel.

"Sorry" he said. "Umm... I don't know how to... I don't want to make you uncomfortable..."

He motioned towards my thighs. "Can you lift yourself up a bit?" he asked.

I realized I got so deep in a trance, I didn't notice I got so wet that it dripped through my panties making a visible puddle under me on the bed. As the realization dawned in, my face became red from embarrassment.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I said as I lifted my hips, and he placed the towel under me. "I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. It's okay. Next time we'll be more careful."

He noticed he made wet. He knew that I got aroused by his massage. I buried my face into the pillow, wanting to die. This was the time, where I should've stopped it. The moment he saw the puddle, it became way too intimate for a friendly massage.

But he sat back down and quickly continued rubbing oil on my leg, before I could abort the session. A few seconds and the sensation overpowered my embarrassment as he buried his hands deep into my thighs. I let go of the awkwardness of the situation and went back to enjoying the massage. I let out a loud moan which the pillow couldn't conceal. Taking the moan as an invitation, he then started rubbing the inside of my thighs, inching closer and closer to my soaked panties.

"Just tell me when you feel uncomfortable, I'll stop" he said.

He knew I couldn't. He was too good with his hands, and I reasoned he already saw the puddle of my wetness, so it couldn't get worse, might as well enjoy this session while I can. But the thought that he was staring at my wet panties somehow made me more aroused. By this time, I was sure he could see the outline of my pussy as the wet cloth stuck to my privates like latex. My breaths got shorter and shorter as I pulled my head up from the pillow and started moaning loudly. I realized I was nearing an orgasm.

Then, like he sensed it, he suddenly pulled away from my thighs, leaving me on the edge. He knew if he made me come now, I would cancel the sessions. He wanted me to want more. I was furious, but I didn't show.

Kyle had football practice that day, so he wasn't available. I ran home and masturbated instead. I caught myself thinking of Mark, his face covered with acne as he's staring at the outline of my pussy through my wet panties. Possibly the first he has seen in real life. I never came harder pleasuring my own clit than that night.

As I was lying on my bed post-orgasm, I felt shame. I knew this thing with Mark had to stop. I went too far. Kyle is the love of my life and every Tuesday I'm being pleasured by the hands of another guy. A guy I find hard to even look at. Next morning, I woke up determined to stop this before it's too late.

***

I prepared the conversation in my head word for word. I was gonna tell Mark that our massages had to stop, because we went too far. I have a boyfriend and I can't have someone else groping my body regularly. But Mark didn't come to school that day. By next day, those rehearsed words have faded. I tried to talk to him about what happened on Tuesday, but it felt so awkward I never got to the subject of ending it. Instead, I decided I was gonna talk to him next Tuesday, when I'm at his place.

"Are you ready for today's treat?" he asked with the kindest smile.

"Mark, I was gonna talk to you about this..."

"Listen, what happened last time, I'm sorry about that, I should have never mentioned that to you. I change the sheet every week anyway."

"It's not about that, I just... You know..."

"You shouldn't feel embarrassed. It's a natural reaction."

"Yeah, but I have a boyfriend."

"I understand. And I didn't want to overstep any boundaries. I just don't have too many friends I can practice on" he said with a look so sad it was hard not to feel pity for the guy.

I didn't know how to react. I looked at the bed. It was clean, neat, with a hand towel laid out in advance to collect my pussy juice. The effort he made just made me feel guilty about wanting to cancel it. So, the next second I was at the bathroom taking my clothes off.

"You know, you can take your panties off if you don't want them to get dirty" he said with the most innocent tone I could imagine, once I returned to his room. "Then you can take a shower after we're done and have them clean."

There was no way I was taking my panties off, but I didn't know how to respond.

"If you feel uncomfortable naked" he continued "I have these panties that I picked up at the massage store."

He handed me some disposable panties. I looked at them then reluctantly removed my own from under the towel. He took my panties from me, folded them, and put them down next to the bed. I was uncomfortable with him handling my panties, but it happened so fast I couldn't object. Instead I unwrapped the ones he gave me, only to notice it was a skimpy thong made of polymer. I reasoned my butt would be covered by a towel anyway, so I put them on. 'At least my wet pussy won't be visible in this thing' I argued to myself.

I lay down facing the bed. Mark folded the towel over my butt, and started massaging my back. Because he gave me many sleepless nights the week before, I found myself drifting in and out of sleep as he alternated between gentler and rougher massage. He followed up the back massage with a foot rub then proceeded to do my legs.

As the sensation got more intense, I snapped out of my half-asleep state only to realize that the towel was no longer covering my bottom. I took a peak to see if it slipped off somehow, instead it was sitting by the bedside, neatly folded. He must have removed it when I drifted off. He was now staring at my fully visible butt covered only by that skimpy thong. The thought infuriated me. He was doing this on purpose.

Then like he realized he was found out, he pushed his hands up my inner thighs, sending shockwaves through my body making me unable to protest for the towel being removed. Instead of a protest, I let out a moan. Then another. My mind said 'tell him to stop', but my body was taking control.

"I read about this new technique I want to try" he said as he caressed my thighs, inching towards my pussy. "It will help to keep your butt nice and firm."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Massaged by a Nerd

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds