• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master and His Little Slut

Master and His Little Slut

Lisbeth : Today has been soooo boring. Master has been out of town on business for the past week and he didn't tell me when he would be getting home. I guess I'll go shopping. Again.*Sighs*

Lisbeth decides to go to a large department store near her apartment. It's a pleasant walk through a park nearby and a couple of blocks later she's browsing through hundreds of aisles of clothing. Her master left her with some shopping money and she's looking around for something to surprise him with....

Master : I didn't tell Lisbeth when I'd be getting back from my business trip because I thought it could be fun to surprise her. Normally, I let her hang around the office and "help" me work. Things like pulling books off the shelves and bending over for her Master whenever I say 'bend'. Or getting on her knees, or staying bent over the coffee table in front of my desk, or games like 'who's been a naught assistant'.... The list is quite extensive. I'm currently waiting on a bench in the park across from her apartment. I know she'll be getting bored soon, and she'll probably come out and wander to a nearby store or maybe just hang out in the park. I plan on sneaking up on her and engaging in a little 'exhibitionism.' Oooooh, there she is. She's moving quickly, though.

Master follows Lisbeth through the park, making sure to always stay a few pedestrians behind her and not draw attention to himself. He whistles and uses his cell phone and a few minutes after she goes into the big department store he puts his cell phone away and walks in, a smirk on his face as he whistles. As soon as he gets inside the first department store clerk swarms him.

Clerk: "Is there anything I can help you find today, sir" the clerk smiles unctuously and vaguely gestures.

Master: Goddamnit, I knew I should have changed after getting off the damned plane. I guess I better smile, or something.

Master: "Yes, maybe you could.... Would you please get on your walkie talkie or whatever communications device it is you're using and ask all of the other... wonderful employees of this *ahem* fine establishment to leave me alone while I'm shopping. I'll also be meeting an employee of mine here, she's around somewhere, and I ask that we not be bothered."

That ought to confuse him, the poor bastard. Maybe this time they wont swarm me, though. Or my plan will never work out.

Lisbeth had been telling her master for several weeks now that she was interested in some 'public play.' Master, being somewhat... mischevious, thought that surprise public play could be a lot more fun.

Lisbeth: I wonder where all of the employees have scampered off to...? Maybe some sort of meeting or something.

Black garter....Yes. Blue Bra.... No. Pink lace boyshorts.... DUH. Blue lace boyshorts.... No. *cold chill runs down spine* Why does it feel like somones watching me....

Lisbeth looks up from the assortment of bras and panties and looks around. There's no one to be seen anywhere so she shrugs off the cold chill and goes back to her shopping.

Master: Damnit, that was close. She must have felt me looking at her. *pushes aside a few bras and peeks out from inside of clothing rack, chuckles quietly* I wonder what the surveillance people must be thinking right now.

Master slowly extricates himself from the clothing rack he's in a stands up, straightening his suit and unzipping his fly. Lisbeth is once again absorbed in the assortment of undergarments and he walks up until he's barely two feet behind her. As he reaches up to grasp her should her head lifts and he knows that she can sense someones prescence.

Master: Damnit not again! I'll just...improvise!

Master grabs Lisbeth lightly around the throat and pulls her against his chest, the other hand immediately going to her waist and then down to rub her clit through her pants. Lisbeth stiffens up and the "Did you miss me?" he whispered as she began to relax. Master bites her ear lightly and undoes the buttons holding her jeans up.

Master: I've improvised and come to the conclusion that here is as good a place as any and the added excitement of being in a store ought to make this a very fun experience for both of us.

Lisbeth: WHAT THE FU..... ooooooooooh..... *moans* "Master, you didn't tell me you were getting home today...."

Master: "I thought I might surprise you, and see what sort of fun we could get up to, here."

Lisbeth: "....But how did you find me...?"

Master: "I followed you here from your apartment. Now less talk, and more do."

Master: I pull down her jeans and underwear and laugh as she fights me a little bit. "No resisting" I command as slip first one, and then a second finger into her soaking wet pussy. "You have missed me this week, haven't you?" It's a rhetorical question and we both know it. I pull her ass back towards my cock and I feel her tense up as it rubs against the back of her damp slit.

Lisbeth: I'm so horny and so wet that I barely rememeber where we are. Then it hits me. DEPARTMENT STORE. "Master.... I don't want to be naughty but we're in a store....." He slaps me lightly in the back of the head as he rubs his cock against first my ass, and then my pussy. I'm soaking wet and I begin to push back against him. He grabs my waist with both hands and holds me in place.

Master: "Are you telling me you don't want me to do this....?" I thrust into her, hard. Normally I slowly work my way in and then build up to a nice pounding but it's been a week of abstinence and I can tell she's wet, and horny, enough to both take it and enjoy it. I hold onto her hips as she grabs the rack of bras in front of her and ride into her, hard. I can already feel her pussy beginning its pre orgasmic contractions and while I am having fun, I don't want to give the surveillance people too much of a free show.

Lisbeth: I'm pretty sure I have tunnel vision...*opens eyes* I definitely have tunnel vision. Can I moan? What if someone hears me? "Uunnnnnggghhh.... Master.... deeeeeeeper!"

Master: I think she's almost there. I lift her up by her hips and press my thumbs into the small dimples at the top of her ass. She bends almost in half and I can feel the bottom of my cock head rubbing on her g spot. Now for the hook. I stop thrusting and she immediately begins to struggle towards my cock. Moaning and thrashing as I withold her orgasm. "Tell me, Lisbeth, are you gonna be a good little slut today?"

Lisbeth: He stopped. Why did he stop. I'M SO CLOSE. "Yes Master, Please Master, I'll do whatever, be whatever.... Just please let me cum!" I sound desperate and I know it. But I don't even care right now. I'm leaking all over and I want that cock back right now.

Master: "Say 'I'm a good little slut, Master, please cum inside of me.'" I know it's a little fucked up but I decided to go for the deep hook. It is, after all, just an elaborate game for both of us and the added stimuli of light humiliation could make this a stellar orgasm for her.

Lisbeth: God DAMNIT that's humiliating but if it woooorks.... "I'm your little slut, Master. Please give me your cum. Please, cum inside of me." I sound like I'm begging....wait....I am begging...

Master eases the head of his cock back into her and feels the contractions start up again, both in his balls and in Lisbeth's pussy. He pushes in a couple of inches and stops, still holding her hips in an iron grip.

Master: "Now beg me for my cock, Little Slut." BAM. Deep hook, I wonder if she'll take it.

Lisbeth's pussy spasms as Master says those magic words.

Lisbeth: "Please Master.... please give me your cock. I need it.... I need to cum so badly..." I look over my shoulder and give my Master puppy dog eyes. I realize that he may, in fact, be my Master now. He's never played such a convoluted game with me before but then, I've never felt like I could cum so quickly before either. I feel his grip on my hips tighten and he thrusts all the way into me. "Yeeeesss" I moan and I feel the warmth spreading from my little lady. "Yes Master, give your cuuuuuu-u-u-u-u-mmmm!" I'm flying, shooting through air as a fizzling ball of pleaure. I feel his cock head grow and then He explodes inside of me and I smile. Coming down a little.

Master: "Now listen well, my little slut. I'm going to pull your pants up and your going to keep them on until all my cum has dribbled into your panties." I pull up her pants and pull her into a hug. "And if you don't.... Master will be very unhappy with you." I tilt her chin up and look into her eyes. I can see it, I've made her my slave now.

Lisbeth: He hugs me and its feels nice and warm, but I feel something else, too. I realize that now, he can do whatever he wants to me and I'll let him, I'll even like it... I look into his eyes. "Yes, Master."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master and His Little Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds