• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Jakob and Seth Ch. 15

Master Jakob and Seth Ch. 15

Chapter 15 - The definition of fair

I went back to the kitchen to continue my chores Zach was at the table and had helped himself to a cup of coffee. I changed the water in Sophie's bowl and put out food. I waited for a few seconds to see her run in and start eating like usual and when she didn't I started walking around the house looking for her and called out her name. Master heard me and came out of his room. "Where is she," he asked tersely?

He quickly looked around getting more frantic and rushed to the front door. He opened the door and there she was on the front lawn. He called her and she started jumping up and down. I was naked and collared so I stayed behind the door as MJ went outside. He approached her as she playfully scooted away. It took him a few minutes before he could catch her - he then picked her up and carried her inside. He closed the door and put her down and she scampered directly to the food in the kitchen.

Master slammed the door, "who let her out', he snapped!

There was a moment of silence and he screamed again, "who the fuck let her out!"

There was another pregnant pause and then Zach piped up, "oh shit, she may have gotten out when I went to get the mail, sorry man."

"God damn it," he yelled.. "She could have run away or gotten hit by a car. Seth! Bedroom! Now!" I immediately obeyed and made a beeline for the bedroom. As I waited inside I hear him screaming, "what the fuck were you thinking?"

"I didn't notice..." Zach replied.

"Are you stupid? How many times does it have to happen before you pay attention. Wake the fuck up!"

With that he stormed into the bedroom. He approached me, held me with one hand, and punched me in the stomach. "Fuck," he screamed, "what was he thinking!"

He let go, pushing me away, then punched me again. Neither blow was a direct hit but they startled me and sent me falling back. He followed me and pushed me hard with both hands and caused me to fall to the floor. "Get up," he yelled. I felt a wave of fear come over me seeing that he was now focusing all his anger on me but I complied with his request and quickly got back up to me feet.

He roughly grabbed me again with both hands and shook me, "He's so stupid sometimes. He goes around oblivious to things around him. She could have gotten hurt." He shook me hard back and forth and again pushed me to the ground. I fell harder this time but instead of telling me to get up he started kicking me on the floor. He stopped yelling and turned his attention totally to me. He was still barefoot and his kicks landed onto my stomach and chest. I put my arms up to shield my face and he landed two more kicks then went down and straddled me sitting across my chest. His face was red and he started slapping me across the face.

After a few slaps his anger seemed to turn to a desire for sexual release. He moved closer to my face and pulled his dick out of his sweats. He was instantly hard and quickly forced his blood engorged cock into my mouth. His hands grabbed the hair on the back of my head and he violently started to bang my face into his cock. I struggled to gasp air - he pulled my head onto his dick moving it back and forth but keeping it on his dick the whole time.

He positioned himself - giving me a chance to breathe then shoved his cock deep in my mouth again then took it out. His whole body seemed charged with sexual tension. I took the opportunity to catch my breath. "Ugh, he can be such an asshole sometimes," he said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me up and against the bed. My knees were still on the floor but he pushed my body across the bed. He roughly held my wrists behind my back with one hand and continued to pull back on my hair with the other.

He forced his cock inside my hole. It was more deliberate and vigorous than before. It felt violative and devoid of any compassion. He seemed driven to address his anger. The fucking he gave me was fierce and, even though his cock was wet from my mouth, it hurt inside me. While I don't think he ever lost control, the whole thing felt savage and brutal. He pounded me in a bloodthirsty way for about 5 minutes. I tried to repress any reaction including any expression of pain and just accept everything he did to use me but it got to a point where it was so painful that I could no longer hold back. I started to cry out in pain as I gritted my teeth. My eyes filled with tears and I started to find it very difficult to stay in control.

Fortunately, I sensed he was starting to come close to quenching his lustful desire as the pounding became more routine and rhythmic. All of a sudden he pulled his cock out of me turned me around - causing a sharp pain in my elbows. I screamed out as he let go of my wrists. He regripped my hair and continued to hold my head as he started jerking with the other hand. Within 30 seconds his cock exploded all over my face and hair. The large parts of his ejaculate landed in my hair but I felt the spray on my face as well. He paused for a few seconds and let out a deep breath of relief - then moved off me and got up and walked away into his bathroom.

I laid there on the floor recovering from the trauma trying to sort out the feelings. My immediate thoughts went to betrayal and the unfairness of the results. I absorbed Master's anger for something that I had no involvement in doing. I first felt angry with Zach - he knew it was his actions that lead to this but he stayed back and did nothing while he heard it happen. Then, I rationalized that it wasn't his place to interfere with the relationship between me and Master and that I really could not place blame on his inaction.

My thoughts then shifted to anger at Master. I bent over backwards to provide good service sweating out all the details of what he wants and needs and still I get punished for something I didn't do. I wondered how he could act that way but then tried to understand it from his point of view. I realized that this wasn't about me or what I felt. Sure, it wasn't my fault that Sophie got out, but it was my duty to provide Master with relief in any way he wants or needs - and that's pretty much what happened. When I looked at it through the lens of how this affected Master, my anger quickly subsided. I instead felt a sense of service and satisfaction and a clearer sense of my place.

The truth is that, even with the pain, it was great having him inside me again. I loved feeling connected to him through his cock and knew that it was the only way I could eventually become part of him. It made me feel like an extension of him and like he was controlling me with his cock.

I collected myself and got up off the floor and went back into the kitchen. I knew better than to touch the cum that he deposited on my face and hair and tried to just ignore it was on me. Zach was still there drinking coffee. I saw him as I walked in but turned away quickly so he wouldn't see. He had an earnest look on his face and he quietly said, "Dude, I'm sorry. I should have been more careful about Sophie and I didn't mean for you to get in trouble for it."

"It's all good," I replied. I saw Sophie had finished eating and I cleaned out the food bowl. When I put the cleaned bowl back on the floor I made quick eye contact with Zach and he noticed the cum all over me. He smiled and picked up a paper towel handing it to me and said, "here, why don't you clean that off you."

I took the towel and said, "thanks Zach but i'm not allowed to touch it until he says I can."

Zach smiled and said. "Oh that sucks - but I get it."

I put the paper towel down and went back to preparing breakfast. A few minutes later Master walked in and sat down - he looked relaxed and started talking to Zach as if nothing had happened. I served him a cup of coffee and breakfast.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Jakob and Seth Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds