• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Master Lin And The Old Piano

Master Lin And The Old Piano

Chapter 1

It is 9 a.m. when Cathy Chou wakes up. She gets off the bed dizzily, and then goes to the toilet. Pasting her teeth absentmindedly, she finds that she is only in her bra and little pant. Examining her body through the mirror, she is as beautiful as an angel. Having an 18-year-old body of 5'4", 110 pounds, 35B,with long shining dark black hair, she is the honey of her father. Cathy just passed the National Entrance Test of Colleges in July, and got the qualification of freshman in a top University at the city. It seems that her life does not have any pity. "What I have not got yet?" She says to herself proudly.

Cathy's grandpa, a great musician in legend, died before she was born. Now she can only see him in the portrait on the wall. Cathy's mother died when she was only three years old. From then on, her father took the role of mother as well. Her father was a pianist and the conductor of local orchestra. He was a great and gentle father at the same time, however he was too busy on his business. At that time of 9 a.m., he must have been gone for work and left the breakfast in the dinning room. Cathy's life in summer break was free, but lonely.

Despite Cathy did not have a boyfriend and still is a virgin, she knows a lot about sex. From Grade Nine, she had been visiting the erotic story sites. In the recent months, she felt hungry in sex. When she woke up, what she felt was only horny and the want of mature men. " It may because my life is so empty." She explained to herself, while she could not help pumping her finger in and out her wet pussy.

Having washed her face, Cathy steps into the sitting room. She sees the old piano at the corner. It had belonged to her grandpa, and was bequeathed to her father. Months ago, her father formally gave it to Cathy as her birthday present at her 18-year-old birthday party. The old piano was a masterpiece, the one most valuable treasure in her family. It is especially meaningful to Cathy. Only by playing the piano, she can feel the affection from her father and grandpa. Absolutely she was a talented piano player. She kept practicing playing the piano in order to impress her father. Also she felt as if her grandpa was caressing her when she played the piano.

But unfortunately the piano, which got the nickname "Old John", had something wrong the former week. The keys were out of tune. Cathy called the musical instrument company that her father knew well for good tuners. The first two tuners could not find what was abnormal. They tuned the piano, but the music was dry, in a croak. Obviously it is not in the good condition it was before. Then, the boss appointed famous Master Lin, their experienced console man, to examine the priceless instrument. It is settled on 10 a.m. this day.

Chapter 2

Having had the breakfast of a glass of milk, two pieces of bread and a fried egg, Cathy puts on a white T-shirt and a pink short dress. She wants to give Master an impression of a well behavioral girl.

The doorbell rings at exactly 10 a.m. Cathy opens the door, finds a handsome grandpa-like old man at the door, smiling. He seems about 65 years old. He wears a baseball hat, a white T-shirt and blue jean overalls. His clothes are not luxury, or expensive, but neat and suitable. His gray hair is tied behind his head. Wrinkles cut deeply into his forehead. He has a pair of clear brown eyes. Cathy is startled at them. She has never seen such mysterious eyes. They are not big, but shine as if they were telling uncountable interesting experiences. Master grins. He has silver beard.

"Good morning, little woman. I'm Lin Qui, the console man of Golden Age Piano Company." Master Lin picks off his hat and grabs it in his hand, greets Cathy cheerfully. "You are studying me, right? I'm flatted that a beauty like you are interested in me." Master blinks his glittering eyes when he jokes the beautiful girl.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Please come in. I just did not know what to do when I met the famous great tuner." Cathy blushes and invites Master Lin coming in. She gets wet, which reminds her of forgetting morning masturbation. As Lin goes into the sitting room, Cathy notices the bulge at Master's crotch. " He is so healthy and sexy." Cathy admires. She finds that there is flood in her pant. She feels as if she can see the muscular body that is wrapped by the tight T-shirt, while his finger with calluses fondling up and down her own slender legs.

"Oh, what a beauty she is. Honey, I will refresh you and make you as young as the little woman." Master murmurs. Cathy awakes from her wet dream, finds the Master staring at her, smiling. She feels like she is striped before him. Her face turns red. " I didn't know you are so humorous."

"Young girls always make me humorous." Master Lin mentions. He takes the tuning tools out from his pocket at his chest, starts examining the old piano. Sitting on the sofa, Cathy stares at Master tuning the piano. She feels a fire spreads from her groin to all over her body.

A sigh stopped Cathy from her absorbing into daydream. She raises up her head, finds Master Lin looking at her.

"Is it done? "

"Not yet. I finds the reason, but the resolution may be complicated."

"Oh yes." Cathy nods. She watches the clock on the wall. "Oh, it has been one hour. I'm sorry. I am so careless and rude that I forgot to serve you tea. I will prepare for it. Ten minutes, I promise." Cathy rushes into kitchen with the blushed face.

"Take it easy. Little woman. I will help you." Lin murmurs with a grin.

Chapter 3

Cathy has never made such a quick tea. After ten minutes, she is sitting next to Master Lin on the sofa, sipping the green tea. Master is a kind old man. He is talkative and humorous. They get close like friends.

"So in fact you are 78 years old?" Cathy giggles, with an appearance of unbelief.

"Yes. Am I like a disabled octogenarian?" Master pretends being angry. He takes the opportunity rubbing Cathy at her waist.

"You the dirty old man." Cathy enjoys the touch. "Do you always flirt with the women when you are at work?"

"Not only flirtations. In some conditions I was involved into real exciting love affairs." Master Lin confesses with an appearance of telling a secret. "Some of the madams are so hungry at sex that they seduce me by striping when I am at work. They say ' Come on. I want tuning, too.' We do everything, except SM, you can find in erotic stories. Blow jobs, 69, doggie style, water sports, everything you can think of. Oh, I must say, sex is so fantastic that no man can resist the temptation of making love or get bored at it. I will keep sex activities until I have to die." He puts his left hand at Cathy's shoulder, stoking her long shining hair, and looks into her eyes.

"Wow. But I bet the last intercourse must have happened years ago."

"With my wife, yes, but not with women. I did have great physical exercises with a twenty something woman and her mother-in-law last Wednesday."

"You mean you had a three-some?"

"You must have been peeking adult sites for long time. How do you get know these terms? You are a bad girl. But I know you are still a virgin. Am I right?"

"How did you know that?" Cathy tries being seductive. She is so hot and wet. Master is irresistible to her. If she sees the swelling bulge of Old Master, she will be absolutely out of control.

"We can do an experiment." Master reaches for her lips. They have a French kiss. Cathy feels Master's tongue stirring in her mouth. She can do nothing than let the old stud suck her tongue and make more stimulation on her. Lin's action is gentle and skillful. Cathy feels weak. She rests on Master Lin's muscular trunk, undoes his buckle of his overalls with her left hand while her right hand presses on his bulge. This is the first time she has touched a man's private. It is long and thick. She cannot grasp the old cock at the age of 78 by one hand. There are some wet drops at his crotch.

Master Lin is also agile. He reaches under Cathy's skirt and finds her bare wet clitoris. He inserts his index finger into her vagina and moves it back and forth. His left hand, which is put on Cathy's shoulder, pulls her to him closer. With the help of Master, Cathy reaches the first orgasm of that day.

Chapter 4

"When did you take off your panty, my little dirty girl?" Master Lin searches her flesh with his kisses.

"When I prepared the tea. It was so uncomfortable to wear a soaked panty." Cathy confesses. "In fact I was really looking forward to your caress." Her body reacts to the sensual pleasure with arching her back to Master.

"Oh...­that feels great...­ You are the master of sex, too. It's not strange that the women seduce you. If I had known the joy earlier, I would have done the same thing." Cathy moans, gasps, and lies down to the sofa. "You really know how to please a girl. Mmm... But now..." She presses herself hard to him, licks her lips and smiles, "this is my go."

Cathy reaches for the zips at his sides. She pulls them down, then his overalls. There is no underwear either. Reveals his uncut long-and-thick cock of semi hard. He is hairy. It seems like an African lion king crouches in the bushes. This must be the most majestic male genital Cathy has ever seen. The purple head suggests his experiences. Cathy cannot behave herself anymore. She stoops for his cock, licks the tip, and then gulps it at the whole length with her mouth. Her hands stretch under his T-shirt, teasing his long chest hair. Master sweats. He grasps the T-shirt, takes it off, and throws it down to the floor. He also strips Cathy ungentlemanly. Here is an old man with his overall jeans at his ankles and a girl sucking the old man's big dick with only a short skirt at her waist.

"You the little dirty girl...­ You are so talented in oral sex. Wow...­ So fantastic! It's so amazing..." His prick now is completely hard as an irony scepter. Patting her head, Master Lin stops the blowjob. Cathy looks up at him lustfully. "Please, let me suck yours..."

"The foreplay is enough. Let's do something more." Master interrupts her huskily. He holds Cathy up, makes her sit on his lap, facing to him. "Nothing is better than the real thing."

Cathy lowers her hip, adopts the great stick inch by inch. Her arms embrace Master's neck. She presses her breasts tightly against his chest that is covered with silver long chest hair. The old master uppers his hip and thrusts his meat into her slit deeper.

"Wow...­ It feels like in heaven... It hurts...­ but great...­ you are so huge...­oh...­ah...­yes, yes, deeper...­ deeper... yes...­give me more, please..." Cathy moans, while she keeps swaying on the prick. It gives stimulation to both of them. Cathy reaches climax again. She loses her virgin and gets the pleasure of women, the ultimate pleasure of sex.

Old master feels the explosion of her liquid. " I dug out a live volcano." He states with a kind and lenient smile. He is enjoying her tight vagina but not out of control. He has good command of lovemaking.

" You last so long...­ I can't believe...­ Oh yes, fuck me...­ Ah, I am dying...­ Your cock gets even bigger...­ You the dirty old grandpa...­ Oh yes, fuck me...­It's amazing..." She asks in a daze.

As a man of 78 years old, Master cannot hold his cum any more. He feels the seeds burst from his ball to his head. At the very high peak of pleasure, Master Lin gives in all his semen to Cathy.

Chapter 5

Cathy almost faints at the peak of pleasure. She rests herself on Master's stocky chest, playing with his silver chest hair, breathing his slight smell. It is the mixture of male sweat, semen and female fluid she daubs on his chest, vigor and lust. The smell of old man has the unusual effect on her. She is aroused again.

The great stick has slid out of her vagina. Not so hard, but still in full length. Old master seems having a nap. His face is so serene that Cathy is afraid of waking him. The quiet after passion feels excellent.

The old man opens his eyes. " Are you O.K, My little girl? Does your first time feel great?"

"Yes. I am all right. The feeling... I just cannot describe it. So good..." She licks his chest. She deadly loves his furry chest with silver hair. "What about the piano?" She is reminded of the point.

"Now you can try playing it."

Cathy takes off her skirt and steps to the piano. She hits keys. Fascinating music occurs around her. It is the Sound of Music. Has seen many talented pianists, Master Lin can't help admiring her fingers, her music, and the naked body on the piano.

"How it happens?" Cathy stops playing, turns to Master Lin, gratefully. " You are really a master!"

"The reason is somewhat complicated. It's hard to explain and you may not believe the theory. Do you know the telepathy? The traditional Chinese thought believes that there is telepathy between people and their property. It is not proved, but I trust it. When I examined your piano, I found its music was shriveled and raspy. It is the symptom of lack of sex when it happens on a woman. So I seduced you and pleased you. I hope you will not hate me for doing that to you." Master is preparing to dress himself.

"Hate you? For what? Taking my virgin? The pleasure you gave me? No, I never hate you. In contrary, I love the pleasure you brought to me and what you told me turns me on again. Please give me more pleasure, for the timbre." Cathy stands up, steps to the old Master. With the shining pearl-like body, she is like a goddess of sex.

Cathy reached to Master's chest, prevents him from raising his brace. He has no power to desist his cock from returning steel hard. When Cathy kisses him, he reacts passionately. Cathy reaches downwards and strokes the huge lion. "You want to spare one shoot for tonight? You have another woman tonight? Or one shot a day is not enough to you? You are really the dirty old man." Cathy whispers into Master's ear when he bends to fondle and kiss her snow-white breasts.

"I will devote all myself to you. There is never 'enough sex' in my dictionary." Says the Master. "Would you like to try a new style?"

Old Master turns her round. He makes her bend over the piano, and inserts into her private from her back. " Do you like doggie style? It is more exciting."

"I am deadly loving it! Please, fuck me hard! Ugh...­ More! More!" Cathy swings her buttocks to meet his thrusts. She enjoys the flood and the fire of lust. What she can think of is simply fuck, fuck, fuck! Cathy's breasts sway back and forth in the rhythm of pump. Both the old man and the girl are in the heaven.

Their crazy sex ends at about 4 p.m. They have to depart because Cathy's father may get home at any minute. They appointed the regular check for the old piano once a month in case it becomes raspy again.

When Cathy's father, Charlie Chou returns from work, Cathy is playing the old piano. Its music is even more beautiful and charming. The Conductor is proud of his dear daughter's talent. He is also grateful to the Master Lin for adjusting the old piano into such good condition. Sitting on the sofa and staring to the beautiful young daughter, Charlie feels sensual excitement at his groin for the first time. Is it his illusion that the room and the sofa are full of the smell of semen and lust? "I shouldn't fuck the flutist when we had a rehearse. Quickie does not work at all." He jeers himself. Then he makes an excuse going out for a really long and fierce lovemaking with his assistant.

This is the end of this story. All characters in the story are fictional, though I really want to be that girl in the story. :-)

Copyrights from loveolddick, the Chinese girl chasing for dirty old men.

Waiting for your response!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Master Lin And The Old Piano

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds