Master Lord Boutsos Ch. 1

Boutsos commanded Kevin to get on his back and crawl under Kathleen until his cock was within the grasp of her mouth. The male slave quickly slid under his wife and brought his cock to Kathleen's lips. She opened and allowed her mouth to slowly slide down his cockshaft until it was buried deep in her throat. Kevin looked up to see the tip of Max's cockhead still lying between Kathleen's pussy lips. The giant's huge balls hung down, touching Kevin on his nose and forehead. He watched closely as Max held his cockhead in Kathleen's pussy sealing his cum inside her. Kathleen was sucking Kevin's cock, desperately trying to make him cum. The pleasure of her tongue bathing his sensitive cockhead sent marvelous sensations through Kevin's body. He knew that he could not 'suffer' this 'torment' much longer without cumming and if he came, Master would punish him. Kevin moaned in delight from Kathleen's tongue. He endured the marvelous feelings at his cock with his mouth open and his eyes shut.

Suddenly, Max pulled his cockhead away from Kathleen's cunt and his cock fell onto Kevin's open mouth. As the slave struggled to push the giants cock from his mouth, Kathleen's cunt poured out a massive flow of cum all over Kevin's face, mouth and tongue. Realizing what had happened, Kathleen tried to move, but dismissed the thought, fearing her Masters wrath if she stopped sucking Kevin's cock. Kevin was drenched with Max's cum. It covered his face, hair and flowed over his chest coating it with cum. Kevin was ordered to cleanse Max's gigantic cock then suck Kathleen's cunt clean of Max's thick cum and her cunt nectar. Reluctantly, Kevin obeyed his Master and swirled his tongue in and out of Kathleen's pussy, swallowing the blended cum juices. Kevin hated this humiliating task, but his cock remained hard and his arousal high. He cried out and erupted in a powerful orgasm, filling Kathleen's mouth with his pent up cum. Every time he spasmed, his cock spewed another volley of thick, white warm cum into his wife's mouth. Kathleen swallowed as fast as she could, but was unable to contain all of Kevin's cum and much of it splattered onto her lovely face and hair.

Lord Boutsos ordered them to lick each other clean of Max's and Kevin's cum, plus lap up whatever cunt nectar Kathleen released. Their Master sipped his wine slowly as they licked one another clean. When they finished, Boutsos ordered Kathleen to suck his cock as Kevin watched her suck it. She began to lick and suck Boutsos huge cock and tasted her Masters' pre-cum. Boutsos ordered her to stop as he motioned Kevin to replace his wife and suck his cock. Kevin, thoroughly humiliated, hesitated and Boutsos slapped Kathleen forcefully across her cheek. Resigned that he must obey or Kathleen would suffer, Kevin opened his mouth to admit his Master's cock.

Kathleen, ashamed that she had been forced to fuck a total stranger, whimpered as she rubbed her cheek and watched Kevin sucking their Masters' cock. "Ahhh, slut Kevin, you are a fine cocksucker, isn't he, Kathleen?" Boutsos asked her. She nodded, visibly humiliated and ashamed. Boutsos drove his cock deep into Kevin's throat nearly gagging him, occasionally cutting off his air supply. Tears ran down his face as he sucked his Master's cock in abject humiliation from being made to lick up and swallow cum and now suck another mans cock in front of his wife. "Slave cunt," Boutsos said to Kathleen, "Lick and suck this worthless slave's asshole and tongue fuck it as deep as you can." Meekly, she complied, kneeling behind Kevin and placing her tongue on his asshole.

"Allen, check to make sure that her tongue is inside his asshole," ordered Lord Boutsos. Allen hurried to his task and reported that Kathleen's tongue was indeed buried in Kevin's asshole. Boutsos nodded and Allen kneeled behind Kathleen and drove his well-lubed hard-on deep into Kathleen's asshole. She cried out in pain when Allen's cock penetrated her virgin rosebud, but continued to tongue fuck Kevin's asshole. Tears rolled down Kathleen's cheeks as her asshole was painfully and wantonly, fucked by another of Master's slaves. Kevin's tongue swirled about Boutsos cockhead, liberally coating it with his saliva. He locked his lips around his Masters' cockshaft and took the massive cock deep into his throat then back again in a constant and marvelous rhythm.

Lord Boutsos orgasm began to rise rapidly within his loins. He resisted cumming to wait for Allen, fucking Kathleen in her ass, to catch up so they could cum nearly at the same time. Boutsos controlled his body magnificently. He was disciplined to resist cumming until he was ready. Watching Allen, he waited until his slave nodded that he was about to cum. Master Boutsos relaxed and erupted in a massive orgasm, spewing his cream deep into Kevin's throat. Again and again, Boutsos, blasted wads of heavy thick white cum in volleys as his cock spasmed to pump cum into Kevin's mouth. Kevin was overwhelmed. His mouth could not hold the huge wads of cum that spewed from Boutsos cock. He swallowed what he could, but some of it rolled out of the corners of his mouth.

Kathleen felt Allen's huge cock stiffen deep inside her ass. Allen's cock throbbed then exploded deep in her bowels with a huge load of thick cum. He continued to pump his load into her ass. She clenched her ass muscles to hold Allen's cock within her, relishing his orgasm and the feel of his cum inside her ass. Allen pumped all cum that his balls had produced into Kathleen's asshole. His cock spent and becoming soft, plopped out of her asshole. Boutsos ordered Kevin to lick Allen's cock clean then suck out Allen's cum from Kathleen's asshole. Dejectedly, Kevin applied himself to his task, but inwardly he relished the total humiliation his Master so aptly provided. Eagerly he lapped up cum dripping and oozing from Kathleen's asshole. He continued to lick and swallow Allen's thick cum. Inwardly, Kevin was proud that he had accomplished all his tasks and objectives tonight. To be humiliated, suffer pain, suck a cock, swallow cum and watch his wife suck cocks, get fucked in the ass and most erotic, watching her get fucked by a gigantic cock.

At Lord Boutsos direction, Allen released both slave's restraints and bindings. He led them to a small room and had them stand against the back wall. Without warning them he turned on a water hose and began spraying them. The water was cold and Kathleen's nipples grew hard and projected outward. Kevin's cock shrank to a third of its normal size and both of the slaves cried out as the cold water washed their aching, but satisfied bodies. Allen led the slaves up the stone staircase to the anteroom and ordered them to kneel. After a few moments, Lord Boutsos appeared and stood over their kneeling bodies. "You both did fairly well tonight. You need more training to be proper submissives," Boutsos told them. "If you choose, you may schedule another session through the same person who sent you here tonight. You will find your clothes outside the anteroom door. Allen will collect my pre-agreed fee and both may dress outside. Goodnight."

Later as Kathleen and Kevin were driving home, Kevin asked her about Max. "Oh Kevin, he was incredible! I've never been fucked like that. That massive cock sent me over the edge again and again," she replied. Kevin drove silently for several minutes before Kathleen broke the silence, "Kevin, I really enjoyed watching you suck Master Boutsos and Allen's cocks. You looked great and I love you for it," she said as she bent over and kissed his cheek, "thank you for taking me there, Kevin," she told him. He smiled at her and then looked to the road. Kathleen undid his fly and pulled out his aching cock. She bent down to lick it then took it in her mouth to give her husband a long, slow, leisurely blow job all the way home.

The end. Part 1

Comments and feedback to James Lacy to the address in my profile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 538 milliseconds