Master Swimmer Ch. 04

He smiled and bent down and kissed her softly. He said, "Tell me what you want Sue. Tell me baby!"

She smiled up at him and moved her hand to his extremely hard cock. She said, "Fuck me! Oh God Rob fuck me please!"

She smiled at him and said, "God Rob I love this big dick! Fuck me! I'm OK now! Do it! Please do it now Coach! Fuck your trainee!"

She rolled over a little and brought the large swollen cock to her face. Sue kissed all along the hard shaft and over the big cock head. As she held the shaft tight in her hand, she could actually feel his throbbing dick and it felt like his heart beat. She knew that each time his heart pumped it flowed though his penis. When she squeezed it, Sue could see a drop of his pre-cum liquid form around the fat purple hole in the head and drip down the sides and over her hand. She came in and licked the drop off her hand.

She was wet between her legs from the thrill of having his cock in her mouth now. She started to suck it. Sue felt her pussy begin to throb again shock waves ran over it and into her clit. She needed fucking! She looked at Rob and as she gently stroking his cock she said, "Are you ready to fuck your trainee?"

He smiled and told her, "Yes, now I'm going to fuck you Sue!"

As he said it, Sue could feel small climax like feeling shoot over her body. It made her shiver with delight, with excitement, with lust! She continued to suck Rob's cock until it was super hard. She finally popped it out of her mouth and licked the hole again taking the last drop of his pre-cum. Rob was enjoying Sue's need. He knew he had given her enough sexual pain from the waiting. Now it was time to fuck her and satisfy her. She had been good at letting him play for a long time and touch and tease all those places n her body that no one had ever touch. Hell most of the men and boys in her life didn't even know about them! As he moved around between her legs with his big cock jumping with excitement, he lifted her leg and kissed the back of her knees and then sucked her toes that stuck out the 6-inch fuck shoes she still had on! My god she said, you don't miss a trick do you Coach?"

He smiled and said, "I try not to Sue. But you will learn there are other places and things I can do to your body that well give you the greatest pleasure you have ever experienced.

Sue just lay back and let him enjoy her body. But Rob didn't want to waste any time now. He knelt between her thighs and lifted her legs up to his shoulders placing one of her lovely smooth athletic legs over each. He slowly bent to her center, and kissed Sue's soft and smooth inner thighs. Up and down her legs he moved, knowing he was still stimulating her body to the brink of her sexual endurance. Finally, he looked down one last time at her wet pulsing pussy and said, "Now Sue! Now you will receive your fucking and I will receive mine.

Rob moved his body closer and she felt his cock head touch her wet slit. As he leaned forward he told her, "Open your pussy for me Sue. Open your lips baby and let me in!"

As she did, he push the swollen head of his penis in a little more touching and pushing into her dripping opening. As he rubbed his cock up and down her wetness he mixed his own pre-cum with her juices. Then he moved the head in a circular motion around her hole before pushing it into her more. He held it there with just the head pushing and stretching her hole.

Sue moaned, "Oh yesssssssssss! Coach! Do it!"

Rob gradually pushed again and inserted the head further into her body. He looked down to see their bodies connected at their sex. He said, "Can you feel me Sue?"

She moaned, "Oh yes Coach! Oh yes baby! Fuck me!"

He pushed the head completely into her body. Sue could feel her young beautiful pussy stretched around his cock head and the beginning of his long hard shaft. She said, "Ahhh!! Oh Coach that feel so good. Give me more please baby! Give me all of your cock Rob!"

He could feel his cock throbbing inside of her tight cunt and she could feel her cunt walls stretch and squeezed him tight.

Rob pushed again and forcing another couple of inch into her body. She was so smooth and so wet and warm as the walls of her pussy surrounded and squeezed his cock. Her pussy felt like it was holding him tight as a hand. Her pussy walls were smooth as silk! She opened her eyes and looked into his face! She smiled as he pushed again and more of his hardness was now inside her pussy hole. Their bodies were joined together and she was already lifting up into him to get more of his wonderful hard cock into her body! She moaned, "Oh god! It feels so good! So good! Ohhh yes Rob!"

There was a connection between them as they moved their bodies together pleasing each other. Sue's body burned with such passion and desire for this man that it almost hurt. She knew at that moment in time that she was his. As waves of pleasure like she had never known before sweep over her, Rob pushed more of his cock into her body!

With his cock 6 inches inside her, he felt her soft insides shake with her delight. Her soft tunnel folded around his shaft giving him a stimulating touch that was making him move much to fast towards his orgasm. He had to fight it.

She too was moving quickly towards her climax and he wasn't even I her body all the way yet!

He looked down at her lovely face and said, "Tell me what you want Sue!"

She simply moaned as her mouth opened again but no words came out.

"Tell me!" he said again holding his cock steady.

Sue wet her lips with her tongue and said just two words, "Fuck me!"

She knew he wanted her to say just that to him. Rob backed his cock out of her hole about 3 inches and Sue arched up and grabbed his thighs trying to stop him. He smiled down and said, "Don't worry Sue I'm not taking it out I promise.

She smiled up at him was going to remove it completely. Sue immediately grabbed his hips and held him still, his penis only just inside her body.

He said, "tell me one last time what do you want Trainee?"

She moaned and almost yelled it this time, "I want you to FUCK ME! OH GOD COACH FUCK ME SILLY."

Rob smiled down and pushed again moving all of his hardness into her hole. Again Sue lifted up and began to fuck him and fuck herself. As their bodies touched she heard Rob moan from the feeling of her pussy squeezing his cock deep down inside her body. His nuts were now flat up against her ass and he was as deep as he could get. The he started to pump. She cried out with her happiness as Rob began to fuck her. In and out, in and out, in and out again and again he pumped that big cock giving her exactly what she needed, what she had been craving since she had put on that dam thong on with the dildo in it. Oh fuck yes this was exactly what she wanted. Her master was pumping away into her cunt with his hard long cock.

His body pressed down on her, feeling her warm lovely body pump up against him. Her hips began to buck up into his thrusts down. As he fucked her harder now, Sue bit his shoulder drawing blood and making him yell in pain and pleasure. It had been so long since she had felt a man a real man inside her pussy fucking her the way she anted the way she so badly needed it.

He held himself deep inside her unbelievable body as he looked down at her beautiful face. Then he brought his lips to hers in a kiss, which was more love than domination now. His tongue went deep into her mouth as his shaft continued to stay deep inside Sue's squeezing cunt hole. As he lay on top of her, h felt she young full breasts pressing into his chest. As he slowly pulled his big cock out about three inches, he hard her panting voice as she said, "Oh don't Coach! Stay deep inside me and let me feel all of your beautiful hard cock! "

Rob pushed back into her all the way again. He had no intentions of pulling out of the wettest and warmest pussy he had ever felt. All he was going to do was pump her pussy with it but he sure as hell wasn't about to pull all the way out of it. Their bodies were connected from top to bottom as she held him tight with her arms around him and her knees shoved back into her breasts now.

He pulled his lips from hers and said, "I am going to fuck you now, Sue just like you wanted. I'm deep inside your young body and I am going to fuck you and make you cum over and over again. I want to feel your beautiful tight pussy squeeze my cock as hard as you can. Squeeze it like a vise for me when I cum in you. What do you want?"

She cried out, "I ant you to fuck me!" He began to pump into her now letting his cock move 5 inches or more out of her pussy and then slammed it all the way back into her. He asked, "Like this!"

She screamed as his balls slapped against her ass and she cried at the top of her voice, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me! OH GOD CPOACH! YES FUCK ME!"

All of Sue's body was reacting to his cock. She was completely out of control, gone as waves after waves of pure bliss flowed over her as Rob continued to fuck her with everything he had. He rapidly increased his thrusts as he pumped into her hard. She moaned oh yes Coach! Harder! I need it so bad Coach! I need your cock deep in me Coach! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!!"

Sue screamed loud as she felt like she had no control over her body at all! She rapidly arched her back and lifted her body up to meet Rob's thrusts. The climax she had was unbelievable, no words could explain how she felt or how her body reacted to Coach's cock going in and out of her body. She finally said the words, "OH yes baby! Make me cum all over that wonderful cock of yours!"

He almost didn't hear her he was so involved with his own needs now. Coach was like a machine, as his hips moving up and down as fast as he could pump them into her. She was fucking him back with everything she had in her body! The only sounds now were both their breathing and the slapping sounds of his nuts slamming into her ass. Again and again and again Rob pumped deep into her pussy feeling her cum cover his cock as he pushed into her. He was covered with it as it dripped on his tight balls and down between her ass crack.

As Coach fucked her, he couldn't get over how beautiful she was as her body lifted up to meet his cock slamming into her. He watched as he elevated his body up off of her and let her put her legs around him. Now as her knees moved off her chest they released her penned up breasts. Rob watched them shake up and down with each thrust. Her nipples were so dam long! As Rob pushed into her he watched and smiled as cock disappeared completely again into Sue's body.

It always made him think what a great thing a pussy was and how wonderful it felt to have his cock I it! Inch by wonderful inch was sliding in and then out of her cunt. He moved his hips in small fast circles as he buried his cock again into her pussy! He could feel his entire penis being bathed in her cum as the walls of her tunnel's warm soft sides squeezed him! Yes! A pussy was such a wonderful thing alright! The feeling was incredible so soft, so warm and with Sue so very, very tight. It squeezed every inch of his shaft, from the base to the tip as Coach was the one moaning now with each stroke he took. Sue lifted up and told him with a quiet straining voice, "Fuck me Coach fuck me!" It sounded like she was begging him , pleading with him to fuck her. Then she moaned out, "Harder! Fuck me Coach harder! Harder fuck me harder. I need it so bad! OH GOD PLEASE ROB!! PLEASE! FUCK ME HARDER!!"

Coach smiled as waves of lust swept over him and he began to move his body again pulling his wet hard cock almost all the way out leaving just the fat hard cock head inside her. He heard her cry out, "Harder!! Oh god fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

He moaned as her cunt felt him push back into her and he could feel her pussy sucking the shaft as it went into her . The urge in his balls told him to move faster now! Tommy began to move faster. As she felt him picking up the pace and fuck her faster and much harder now she told him, "That's it, that's it, fuck me coach! Fuck me!!"

As her second cock orgasm built she screamed and went absolutely wild under him. Her pussy did things to him he had never felt before. She was unbelievably fantastic as she fucked him like a Bangui. s she built toward a climax. She reached between them and began to rub her clit with three fingers. As she did she told him, "Oh God Coach!! I'm going to cum again!. Oh yes, oh yes Rob fuck me don't stop! Never stop fuck me to I die Coach! I love you so much!!"

She squeezed him against her body as her pussy squeezed his cock inside her. They held each other as both orgasms swept over them at the same time. Rob felt her cunt hole tightened around his thick and much hard shaft. He knew she was going to cum and she could feel his hardness and knew he was too! Both of their body went off like rockets together. "OH god. YES!! Coach yelled as his cock began to spew his cum into her body!

Sue moaned, "Oh Jesus! OH GOD COACH! Rob I'm going to die baby! I can't get my breath! Oh fuck! I can't breath!"

With short fast breaths Sue started to hyperventilate. Her body began to convulse and shake uncontrollably and her body felt another and another orgasm slam into her body back to back to back! Sue cried out as Rob kept his cock buried as deep as he could get it in her cunt. Sue fucked herself on the hard long wet shaft inside her cunt. She yelled, "I'm going to cum again!" He took a long hard nipple in his mouth and bit it as he sucked on it! She lifted them both up off the bed and rocked and rocked and rocked her body on his hard shaft deep inside her. It was so good! So good! As her cum mixed with his inside her body she finally fell back on to the bed. He came down with her and they held each other until they could get their breath!

As he rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed her she rolled next to him and continued to kiss his neck and arm she took his cock in her hand and played with it as they sat there. When she stood up he pulled her in front of him. He put his fingers between her wet legs and felt the cum in her running out of her hole. Rob smiled as she stood here letting him explore her pussy with his fingers getting them all wet. He removed the fingers out of her cunt and moved them to her lips. He said, "Taste it!!"

She hesitated and he pulled her to him saying again, "I said taste it Sue. This is our love juice our cum, taste it Sue and know we have just gone to training level 2!"

She opened her mouth a little as she was about to lick a little of it, when he pushed all four fingers into her mouth and said, "SUCK IT!"

She did. As she was sucking on his one hand Rob was rubbing and fingering her cunt with his other hand. When he brought it to her mouth he shared it and this time she took it without any delay. Then he stood and his big dick bounced and swung as it dripped cum off the deflating cock head. She wrapped her hand around the fat soft cock and said, "I love it! I loved the way you fucked me Coach it was the best baby!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 315 milliseconds