• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Birthday

Master's Birthday

12

We had gone out last night, to celebrate at a bar where the music is always to our taste and the entertainment is guaranteed, live band, live singers and impersonators of Elvis and Tom Jones, always a damn good night.

It was Master's birthday and the drinks were flowing like the Big Muddy. As usual, I couldn't sit still, dancing the night away while he split his attention between me, the band and the swiftly flowing JD's. Somehow, much the worse for wear we made it home, both unable to do anything more than just fall into bed.

The next morning, Saturday, I had planned to celebrate my Master's 50th birthday in style and in complete submission to his will. However, I awoke with the most vicious hangover, having already blown the opportunity to serve him breakfast in bed.

I quickly jumped up, but gently laid back down, groaning, the constant throbbing in my head sending darts of fire directly into my brain.

"Are you awake?" He asked me brightly.

Opening my eyes, I saw him looking around the door.

"Yes Darling, I am awake but my head is killing me," I croak back, my mouth drier than the desert sands and my voice little higher than a whisper. How does he do it? I wondered; drinking double shots of JD's for more than four hours and as bright as a button this morning.

Another moan escapes my lips but quietly as yet another evil arrow of pain stabs me without remorse and my Master returns with a glass of water and a couple of Paracetomol.

'How can this be happening?' I am thinking, 'My Beloved is taking care of me!'

An hour or so later I start to feel a little more settled and begin to explore the possibilities of standing up. Feeling that all will now be well, I make my way to the shower room with all the grandeur of an inebriated zombie, I am hoping that the stinging water will indeed bring me back to the real world.

Still alive and feeling more like the human being that my Master has come to know and love, I dried myself off and put on the black mini-skirt and black lacy shirt that he likes me to wear when pottering about the house with no other covering than this. There are restrictions on what I am allowed to wear when we are not expecting guests.

Now I felt fit enough to make his breakfast. I scrubbed the pans with enthusiasm before putting them on to heat, despite the now dull but constant throbbing in my head. I soon whipped up the batter for the pancakes, (mmmmm I just love pancakes, dripping with messy and sticky syrup); reminds of something else I love. I threw the bacon into one pan and a measure of the batter into the other before starting on the omelette. It just wasn't my day, the cakes stuck to the bottom of the pan and finished up being nothing more than misshapen lumps of batter. I burned most of the bacon and the omelette looked as though it had slept the night on skid row, a disaster.

Nonetheless, I set to, and laid a nice table with fresh juice, tea and coffee and put my offerings in front of him. My Darling Master, always the gentleman, ate with relish and even complimented me on the food. I replied saying that I had made a lousy job of it, promising him that the day could only get better.

With the table cleared away I asked permission to lay down for a while which he readily gave.

I awoke a couple of hours later to find my Beloved Master watching the National Geographic channel on TV, alone in the living room. I admonished myself for my lack of attention to him; figuring that so far his day had been made thoroughly miserable by me, the one person who should be making it great.

I set to and freshened up, cleaning my teeth and brushing out my hair; with my head still hurting I took a couple more Paracetomol and went to my knees in the doorway adopting a submissive pose. With my eyes cast down and filled with remorse, I called to him just loudly enough for him to hear. "Master." He turned toward me and seeing me in that position called me over to him, I crawled across to be at his feet and laying my head on his lap.

Tentatively I asked if I might get him a drink or something, he replied that a Pepsi would be nice and not to forget the ice. Okay, now I could start making it up to him, I would do a beautiful serve.

Fetching down the serving tray I put the ice in the glass before pouring the liquid over it and finished off with a twist of lime. I carried the tray expertly into the room with his eyes constantly watching me. I turned sideways to slip between the dining table and his chair, and disaster struck again. In slow motion, I see the glass tip sideways, oh! My god nooooo! I cried out mentally as it slid across to the lip of the tray momentarily seeming to hang in the air and then it just falls the rest of the way, dumping ice and Pepsi all over his chest and his lap. I am mortified and in my panic grab a towel to mash it between his legs trying to get the ice away from his sensitive bits.

He is very dismayed; I can see the frustration in his eyes as I mop up the mess.

"You don't seem to be able to get anything right today do you?"

I cringe inside, knowing that today of all days I have really let him down especially after all the boasts that I had been making about being the perfect submissive for him. Luckily for me my Master is slow to anger but I feel like locking myself in the bathroom as I dry him off and wipe down the cushion and the chair.

Around 5pm, I notice the time and excuse myself, my heart pounding and wondering what kind of punishment he will dish up for today's absolute mess. I love him dearly and will bear whatever he dishes out. I couldn't have been a worse subbie if I had tried; just everything went so horribly wrong.

In the bedroom I swiftly stripped off, changing into a black body stocking specifically purchased for tonight; I pressed the wrinkles out of my mini-skirt, putting it back on with the black lace shirt. The sky blue chiffon square that he had bought for me in lieu of a collar some time back, I wrapped around my neck tying it so that it would be comfortable. I noticed that he had jumped into the shower; I guessed that he felt a little uncomfortable with all that cola dumped on him.

Going back into the living room I stood waiting for him to return, listening in case he needed me, sometimes I wash his back and we play little erotic games in the shower together with the water cascading all over us, but this time he didn't call.

Returning he sat on his favoured chair wearing only a bath towel and looking at me from that situation he took in the way I had dressed.

"Come over here erotique," he said, barely above a whisper, "I need to check you out."

Tenderly but maddeningly slowly he ran just the tips of his fingers up the inside of my leg until finding the secret opening that gave access to my already very wet pussy. Deftly pushing the crotch to one side to give him access, he made me groan inwardly as two fingers slid so readily inside me to begin that piston-like motion that I loved so much. Additionally his thumb worked my now swollen clit

Just as he began to get a nice rhythm going, the doorbell sounded. "Just who the devil is that?" His eyes had opened fully and I sensed more than a little annoyance in his usually sexy voice. He hated to be interrupted when servicing me. Master withdrew his fingers, tasting my juices from them as I ran to the door.

Looking through the peephole, I saw a beautiful young Thai girl. "Master," I said quietly, "behold your birthday surprise," and threw the door open with a flourish, greeting her in the traditional Thai way, putting my hands together in a prayerful pose under my chin, bowing slightly and uttering the words 'Sawasdee ka.'

Ushering her into the room I introduced my Master as my partner first and turning to him said: "Darling, Sindy, who is our chambermaid at this hotel, is here to give you a traditional Thai massage as your birthday present. There will be a little extra twist for you that I just know you are going to enjoy, maybe it will make up for all my misdemeanours today. I truly hope so."

Showing her the bedroom and our en suite bathroom, I left her for a moment to prepare, returning to my Master. His face was a picture; I wished I had brought the camera in to snap it. Bending forward I kissed him softly before taking his hand and leading him into the bedroom where Sindy had already placed a towel on the bed in preparation for her ministrations. While waiting she had already stripped down to her tiny matching white bra and briefs.

Easily compliant, not unexpected, she motioned for him to lie on his stomach; still wrapped in the towel he did what was expected of him. Carefully she removed the covering from around him to expose his compact arse before taking out a small bottle of body lotion and dribbling the viscous liquid all over his back and shoulders.

Small hands, light touch, and knowing fingers combined expertly to seek out the knots in his shoulders and relax him. I sit on the chair facing him, raising my legs to rest my stockinged feet on the footstool, at this time crossing my ankles. He is watching me the whole time, such a look of pleasure on his face that I know I have done the right thing here. I am making mental notes as she kneads his back from shoulders to the area at the base of his spine, I watch the way in which she uses her hands, how she varies the motion depending on the muscle group that is being worked.

As I watch, his eyes start to close, although he is fighting to keep them open. A bit like watching a tired baby that refuses to sleep, well he is my baby!

Sindy is a typical Thai beauty, lithe, slender, beautifully tanned skin and tiny all over, she looks up at me shyly, and I find it so hard to think of her as our chambermaid. I already knew that my Master fancied her, we had talked once or twice about getting her to make up a threesome with us one time. Over the weeks leading up to this day I had talked with her and found that she also liked us, and would love to join us. My smile reassures her and taking that as an acknowledgement, she deftly removed her bra. Small, firm and light brown breasts with already hard nipples are so in contrast to my own ample orbs with their larger nipples and soft white skin.

Slowly, sensuously she began spreading the oil over her arms, shoulders and breasts before proceeding. I thought I might feel jealous with another woman rubbing her naked torso all over my man, but find that it is exciting me. Master was so right about me, I wanted her to do the same to me, and my pussy was yearning for the touch of another woman, this woman, whose potential was so unknown to both of us before this evening. The only prior contact, being as she had moved about the apartment doing her duties, no emotional involvement, and therefore no attachment.

Master of course can see none of this, laying there with his eyes closed, but I am getting really excited now, the sexual energy in the room increasing with each passing second as Sindy trails her naked breasts across his back. Gradually she lowers her shiny oiled torso fully onto his back, her hard and firm nipples digging into his soft flesh, describing circles with her breasts over his back and his arse. I watch a nipple disappear between the cheeks of his gorgeous arse, wishing it were mine.

At last, his eyes flutter open to see me watching him, practically drooling and twirling the chiffon between my fingers to save from plunging them into a wet, wet pussy, mine.

Sindy taps his shoulder, motioning for him to turn over, he blinks and his eyes become filled with lust and anticipation, the sight of this Asian beauty half-naked and looming above him is irresistible, he notices how turned on I have become, and that he is too is more than evident.

Keeping my feet on the footstool I raised my knees allowing them to fall open slightly, he can now see how wet I am and I swear his rod jerked at the sight of my total wetness, swollen lips and obvious protruding clit. Of course, I had no idea that I would become so completely turned on; my pussy positively ached for a good hard and fat cock like my Master's.

Lost for a moment in my own sensuality I failed to hear the beautiful Sindy asking for permission to massage everything, but when Master intruded on my thoughts, I quickly answered her request telling her that I wanted to watch her massage everything. She could never know just how much I wanted to see her make my Master cumm. First dribbling the oil over his erection and balls she needed both tiny hands around his thickness, already with a glowing purple head, my Master would give her a cumm bath if she were not fast enough to cap his eruption.

Watching like this had two distinct feelings running through me side by side, the first being one of incredible lust as she moved her body and started licking the head of his cock, my cock! The second was a twinge of jealousy as I continued watching her tongue circling that beautiful purple head and mopping up his deliciously sweet pre-cumm.

The twinge lasted only a few seconds, my lust being the far stronger emotion. With my breathing becoming more shallow he called me over to him, pulling me down for a deep and erotic kiss, his hand exploring underneath my skirt as his stiff fingers slide into my pussy, positively deluged with juices he moans loudly. I watch breathlessly as his cumm just pumps and pumps from the little hole in the end of his lovely thick cock.

To stop myself from cumming spontaneously I dash to the bathroom to bring a warm wet cloth for Sindy to wipe my Master clean again. If she only knew how much I wanted to lick that beautiful cumm into my mouth and get him clean in my own way.

Sindy excused herself at this juncture disappearing into the bathroom to get her self cleaned up. Master Hercules remaind prone, almost unconscious, wiped out on the bed where she had left him, kneeling beside him, I kiss him deeply. "Are you happy Master?" I ask.

Smiling at me with contentment and absolute bliss on his face, he said; "Wonderful my little One, you could not have given me a better surprise present, I shall treasure this day, especially when we are apart."

This had made me feel all glowy inside and happy that at last on this special day I done something right for him. I then go on to explain that something we have talked about is going to happen next, that Sindy is going to do the same for me while he watches. With that, he got up and walked over to the chair where previously I had been sitting, now resting his feet on the footstool.

Apparently overcoming any lingering anxieties that I might have had, in a split second I stripped down to my skin as Sindy returns from the bathroom. Pointing at the towel on the bed, I quickly lay down, adopting the same position as Master had done, determined to enjoy a real Thai massage without dwelling too much on the expected and highly desired conclusion.

Her expert little hands were soon at work kneading the tensed muscles of my back, twisting, stretching, and untying the knots created for stressful executives. It wasn't long before I began groaning either, knowing how this is affecting my libido. My Master makes no attempt to suppress an earthy chuckle as he watches me closely, taking in the scene that we have both enacted in our fantasies from time to time.

Apart from the sensuality of the exercise, as each bunch of stressed muscles is stretched and straightened I can't help enjoying the fantastic feeling of relief that her busy fingers bring to me, and the groaning is very real.

Soon I am completely relaxed, for the first time since spending a few days with my Master in England, but even there, work managed to find me.

My moans become more loaded, more sensual and more arousing as she slid her now oiled body all over, I can feel the hard nubs that are her nipples pressing into my back, my calves and my bottom as she describes unending circles up and down the length of me. This is really turning me on.

For the briefest of moments, I wonder how my Master is enjoying this as one of our sweetest fantasies is played out right in front of him. A fantasy that he has wanted to see for many months, one that we had often talked about and now, for his birthday, the wheels were at last turning for us. It also crosses my mind that my white skin must be contrasting quite deliciously for him, with hers being a light nut brown, oiled and shiny. I knew that my primal instincts had become unstoppable, my arousal being the highest ever and wondered if it was the same for him, if he were being affected in the same way.

From the corner of my eye, I could see that he had stood up, and quickly disappeared out of my line of vision, but not before I am able to note the sparkle in his eyes. Suddenly she stops, lifting herself off me, 'is it time for me to turn over now, has she finished with my back so soon?'

However, she soon comes back and I am able to feel that she is now completely naked, my Master having asked her to remove her briefs. This delights me even further, making my pussy spurt a little. Never have I been so incredibly turned on and wonder if it would be so if he were not here. Until then I hadn't fully realised that the experience of a threesome could be such a huge turn on.

Now I can feel her mound brushing against my arse, giving in to the moment, I push up against her pussy, wondering if she is as turned on as I, the moan that came from me sounds as though it has been dragged up from under my toenails. Master walks around me, drinking in the sights and sounds of his One being pleasured by Sindy, this young and beautiful Thai girl.

Like a butterfly's wings, she gently taps my shoulder indicating that I should turn over; my nipples are erect, hard and aching for her touch.

Until my Master had first hinted at it, I had never known that deep inside me there is a woman yearning for the touch of another woman. Once again, he had pulled from my subconscious the deep-seated need that he as a Dominant had been able to recognize. It was no wonder that I loved him so.

Now Master came to stand at my head, taking my arms he pulled them back above my head, stretching my body in a way that pleases him.

Each time Sindy slides her small but exciting body over me, I moan and groan, I am beginning to pant heavily now as she pushes my thighs widely apart, dribbling the oil up the inside of my thighs. Using her weight, she places one hand on each thigh stroking upwards from the knee to the top of my hips, letting her fingers lightly graze my swollen labia on the inside.

The effect is electric, a billion watts of supercharged electricity arcing through my body, and I arch my back, pushing my pussy toward her, wanting to feel her tiny hand agitating my hungry sex.

Master is also breathing heavily now; I throw a look in his direction. He has become lost in his lust and has a huge erection. Releasing my hands, he takes it in his hand, gently stroking and pointing it in my direction, I wonder just what he is going to do with it, will he discharge for me and allow me to drink his beautiful elixir, shoot it over my breasts or...

Without thinking, I reach out to fill my hands with her beautiful and small pointed breasts slick with oils. Her body feels sensational to me as I slide my hands over her back to bring them down to massage her cute little arse cheeks and her pussy as she slides up me to press her breasts against my own. I was unable to stop myself from touching her and found her to be as wet as I was, her pussy positively drooling.

Master uses both hands to squeeze one of my breasts into a cone, the turgid nipple begging for attention, inviting Sindy to suckle on me. Taking it into her mouth she suckles deeply as he looks into my lust-glazed eyes, all the while his gorgeous thick rod is just inches away from my mouth. My juices are now flowing so freely; I can feel the warmth trickling down between my cheeks to gather in a tiny pool at the entrance to my anus, before journeying down to soak the towel, almost like peeing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds