Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 05

Olivia snapped her phone shut and looked at Lisa with total frustration on her face.

"Fuck!!"

"Yeah, no kidding, fuck. So, looks like everything is on hold for a few days while she's here."

"Yeah, and how the hell do we pull that off? I was so getting used to enjoying being with you like this too. Fuck!"

"What's wrong, Ollie?"

"Oh sweetie, nothing is really wrong, it's just...well, a friend of ours wants to come out for a few days and help clean up the place and she's a really sweet person, but she can't know about Lisa and me and especially not you and Josie. You two are going to have to be invisible to her so she doesn't see or hear you. She finds out about you and I don't know what she'll do. Let's just say it's better if she doesn't know, okay?"

Livy and Josie looked at each other and pouted in sadness. After a century of waiting to be together again, their reunion was to be cut short and delayed, leaving them as ghosts to wander about.

"Hey, don't look so sad, you still have all night to play, remember? Lots of toys still to go. Livy, let Josie feel some vibration now and show her some of your new finger play we taught you."

Livy looked behind her at the toys and saw the bullet and remote, picking them up and turning back to Josie smiling.

"You thought it was fun to make me cum with it, so now I'm going to have some fun now. Lie back and spread your legs wide."

Olivia and Lisa giggled at Livy's sweet show of dominance. Her voice and commands seemed so much in contradiction of each other, yet Josie lay back and spread her legs for her willingly, yet a look of apprehension stayed on her face. Lisa saw the look at gave Livy a tip.

"Livy baby, now is a good time to see what lube is like to use."

She knew what she meant to try and picked the lube and squeezed a little in her fingers and showed Lisa how much.

"Oh no, way more than that. You can never use too much lube. Just put a towel under her ass so it doesn't get on the bed."

Livy got off the bed and retrieved a towel from the bag that Lisa pointed to. She tossed it to Josie and told her to put it under her ass. Josie giggled and slid it under and waited for Livy to get between her legs again. She forewent measuring out how much lube to use and squirted on Josie's pussy freely. Lisa stopped her and told her when she had enough, then she ran her fingers through the slippery streaks, smearing it everywhere from ass to abdomen. Livy was making her skin become even more sensitive to touch, as she lightly ran her fingers around, teasing and tickling Josie into squirming for her.

Livy picked up the bullet, but didn't turn it on, just rubbing the smooth metal surface over her and between her lips, letting her get used to the feeling of it. The girls could see Livy looking at the controller, trying to remember the buttons and which ones to push and figured it out. She put it on a low, steady hum, the vibration not like the intensity she felt and ran it over Josie's abs first, then slowly meandered down.

Josie writhed sensuously to it, the vibrations enough to stimulate the nerve endings into responding. Livy worked it closer and closer, running it up and down both sides of her lips, watching the dampness collect into droplets of glistening arousal. Livy pressed the speed button and it instantly went to medium speed, bringing a gasp from Josie. Livy couldn't help but smile, as she seduced Josie into an ever-growing state of ecstasy.

Lisa was watching intently, taking in everything that happened, while Olivia had decided she had watched enough and began suckling Lisa's nipple, while she slowly stroked Lisa's clit. The air was highly charged sexually, the girls creating so much themselves. Lisa could see the aura around them glowing brighter as Livy ran the vibe up and down between Josie's soaking lips. The sound of wetness buzzing against the bullet was enough to make Lisa shudder hearing it, knowing how wet Josie was getting. Josie began clenching the sheets tightly in her hands, as Livy went around and around her clit. It was becoming impossible for Josie to deal with the stimulation, the bullet assaulting her nerves with mind numbing pleasure.

"Fingers now, baby. Slide them in and stroke her good."

Livy knew what Lisa meant and slid two fingers past Josie's lips and all the way inside. Her smile was a pretty one, but Lisa could see the lust in it that made her feel that way. She enjoyed watching Livy's reactions, as much as what she was doing to Josie. Olivia was happily cuddled into her, rolling a nipple in her fingers, as she watched the girls on the bed playing.

"This is so wonderful. Oh Lisa, I can't remember ever being this happy and contented."

"Me either, baby. I could so spend the rest of my days like this with you and never want another thing."

Olivia tilted her head up for a kiss and as Lisa began kissing her, Josie began wailing out long and low groans. They pecked each others lips quickly and turned to watch the climax. Livy held the bullet in her palm, pressing it against Josie's clit hard, as three of her fingers thrust in and out. Even without seeing it happen, the sounds of orgasmic flow made it clear Josie was releasing a large amount of fluids.

Livy kept at it until Josie was straining to her limit, her breath hard to take between each wave of ecstasy. She tossed the bullet to the side and pulled her fingers out, replacing them quickly with her mouth. The girls sat smiling, listening to the delectable moans Livy was making as she drained Josie. Josie was at a loss to know what to do, other than bear with it until Livy was finished with her.

"Oh Livy!"

Josie lay there twitching, her stomach undulating, pushing out everything to Livy's mouth. The girls looked at the total expression of bliss of Josie's face, her pink nipples swollen hard and thrusting up. Livy was happy with what she received and sat back smiling, running her finger around her mouth and licking it off. She was happy with what she had done for her lover, but equally as happy with what she had done for herself.

Lisa shifted Olivia from her and got up, going to the bed and picking up the eight inch dildo that Olivia liked to use. Livy looked at it and took it in her hands, feeling the ridges of veined latex from the head to the base. Lisa squirted lube along the shaft and more on the head, then Livy knew to rub it all in and make it slippery.

She parted Josie's lips while she still had her eyes closed, enjoying the afterglow of her first vibration orgasm. Lisa knew how her pussy would be feeling after that and being well fucked was the best way to handle it. Livy put the head at her entrance and slowly pushed in, just enough so the head went in and took it out again.

"Oh, oh Livy, do that again."

Livy almost giggled as she smiled and poked the head in and out again several times and stopped.

"Like that?"

"Yes, oh yes. Put more in. Just a little more, not too much."

Livy pushed the head in and kept pushing more in, watching Josie intently. Her hips raised up feeling more and more fill her, unsure of when to stop. Lisa motioned for Livy to just go in and out now slowly. Livy eased back a few inches, then in again, watching Josie hold in her position unmoving, as she let the feelings she was having make sense to her. The first deep moan from her, had her relaxing and dropping her hips back on the bed.

Lisa could see Livy had five inches inside her and it was gliding with ease, the tiny pink lips stretched tightly along the shaft. Lisa and Livy both marvelled at seeing the details of the shaft through her taut skin, as it clung to the surface in sexual tension. Lisa put her hand on Livy's and guided her in another inch or so and Josie's back arched as far as it would go.

"Yes, yes, I want it all in me. Oh Livy, my sweet Livy, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, yes, fuck me."

Josie was lost in the experience, her only focus being her pussy and the sensation of fullness taking her over. Lisa was surprised to know they used the word fuck and wondered when they actually did start using those words. It didn't matter at that moment, as Josie started screaming. Livy had all eight inches coursing in and out, the fake balls slapping against her hard. Cum was squirted out past the strained lips every time Livy pushed it in. More dripped off every time she pulled it out, making a large puddle.

Olivia was siting on the settee watching them, enjoying the moment to play with herself. Lisa turned to say something and saw her, failing to speak and just stared at her, watching her become soaking wet.

"Come here and lie on the bed, my pet."

Olivia smiled and said nothing, sliding her fingers out and licking them off. She got up and walked to the side of the bed where Lisa was and kissed her, before lying down beside Josie, still enjoying her moment in euphoria, as Livy slowly stopped stroking and pulled the dripping dildo out.

"Do you still want to play, baby? Still have a need to be taken care of?"

Olivia looked at her shyly, knowing what she wanted to do.

"I'd really love to have my ass fucked."

"Ah, you like using this dildo in there?"

Olivia nodded and smiled at her and Livy. Josie rubbed her soaking pussy as she sat up again, her eyes glazed over with ecstasy and hugged Livy.

"Girls, maybe it's time we showed you about anal sex. I remember Ollie telling me she liked anal, how Ian would do it to her. How about you just turn over then and get that pretty ass in the air for me. I need to get it ready to fuck and show Livy how to work the other sweet hole."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for pleasuring my ass."

"I fucking love that. Fuck, I've never been so happy having sex before. I so love you my pet."

"As I love you, my Mistress."

Olivia turned over and raised her ass high and lay her head on the pillow. Lisa made her spread her legs, then spread her cheeks taut, opening the pucker a bit. Lisa stuck her tongue out and poked the opening, letting her saliva run off her tongue and inside.

Josie and Livy knelt close on either side and watched everything that Lisa did to Olivia's anal opening.

"That's looks like it would feel nice to have that done."

Lisa pulled away for a moment.

"You two can try it on each other later, so enjoy what I do to my pet's ass and see what it does."

Lisa smiled at them both and put her face between Olivia's parted cheeks again, her tongue poking in deeply, widening her easily. She picked up the lube and squirted a good amount down and around the light brown opening, then used a finger to smear it around and slowly sink inside. Olivia pushed back to take all of her and ground against her knuckles in small circles. Lisa rubbed her other fingers over her pussy, pressing hard inside in a massaging her meaty mounds and pouting lips.

"Livy, put some lube on your finger and try this, sweetie."

Livy put a squirt on and ran it over her finger. Lisa took hers out and Livy slid hers in. Her face showed the surprised pleasure at feeling inside there, then began stroking Olivia slowly and deeply. Lisa waited a moment and stopped her, pushing her finger back in slowly to join hers inside. Together, they slowly stroked and stretched Olivia's ass wider, loosening the muscles even more. Olivia was happily taking it all, enjoying one of her pleasures.

"Josie, you get your finger lubed up now."

Josie put lube on and Lisa took her finger out and guided Josie's finger in beside Livy's. They looked at each other and giggled, as they wiggled their fingers together inside.

"Okay, show her how to stroke, Livy."

Josie followed Livy's hand and together, they stroked and worked Olivia looser, until Lisa felt good with where they were at. She stopped them and slid her finger in so they were all inside at the same depth. Olivia groaned at the extra girth she had to take, but smiled at the feeling it gave her. Lisa had the three work in unison in rotating and stroking, going slow and then fast, watching Olivia's ass gape open.

"That looks good girls, I think she's ready for something she really wants in there."

They took their slippery fingers out and wiped them on the towel, then Lisa picked up the dildo and lubed the shaft and head with Josie's cum still soaking it.

"Grab a cheek each and hold her open for me, girls."

They pulled Olivia's cheeks apart, stretching her ass open, then Lisa put the head at her opening and slowly pushed inside. The head popped in and Lisa stroked it slowly to get her used to the thickness, then worked a few more inches inside. The girls watched it all intently, their own hands busy between their legs rubbing and stroking themselves.

As much of a turn on it was normally, the girls knew to keep a constant level of arousal in themselves to stay real. Their fingers were wet from their own flow, as Lisa stroked the dildo down to the end finally and began working all eight inches in and out. She picked up the wand and turned it on, filling the room with the loud buzzing hum of it. Olivia knew what was coming and closed her legs slightly.

"Hold her legs open girls, she knows what this is going to feel like."

"Is it going to hurt her?"

"Oh no, baby, not hurt her at all. No, she knows the moment this thing touches her pussy, she's going to want to cum in the worst way. Won't you, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress, I will."

Livy and Josie quickly held her thighs and pulled them open wide again and held them for Lisa. She smiled at them both and moved the vibrating ball towards Olivia's pussy and just stopped when it was a hair width away. She let it just touch the lips and watched them vibrate, then Olivia pushed back for more.

"Hold her tightly and don't let her move. It's how lightly I do it that she'll go crazy with the most."

Lisa used her hand to smooth Olivia's lube over her mound and clit, then let the ball barely touch her along her lips to her clit and back. Before she started going up again, the sound of juiciness was already being heard, as Olivia's pussy went into overdrive with the combination of dildo and vibration.

"Josie, take over stroking her with this and Livy, hold her skin back so her clit sticks out. That's good girls, lovely."

Lisa moved down so she could have better control and a view of Olivia's clit, thrust out from under its hood and swollen brightly. She ran her finger over it, smearing the copious flow coming out, then let the ball barely touch it. Olivia shook hard, the need for more driving her to shift back, but Lisa kept the lightness of the touch and devastated Olivia's senses. She started crying out, pleading for more, but Lisa just let the faint touch work on her some more.

Josie was an avid stroker and had the dildo coursing in and out at a steady pace full length. Livy was squeezing Olivia's clit shaft in time with the strokes, as they all watched the constant flow of clear, viscous cum ooze from Olivia.

"I think she would like to cum for us now, don't you my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress, yes. Please make me cum now."

Olivia's tearful pleas were heartfelt to her plight, regardless of the fact she could have moved if she wanted to, she loved the teasing torture she was getting and being forced to cum at the will of someone else. Lisa waited until Josie had the dildo completely inside and held her hand there, then pushed the bulb end hard on Olivia's bared clit and held it there.

Olivia began bucking and shaking, the sensation extremely taking her arousal to the peak and blasting her over the top. She couldn't control her body's reactions, as her twitching and spasms rocked through her violently. Cum began blurting out in pulsing waves from contractions, the buzzing becoming a juicy sound of orgasmic release.

Lisa rubbed the head back and forth a few more times and turned the switch off, ending the sensual assault. Olivia collapsed from the strain and sank to the bed shaking and moaning. Lisa slid the dildo out to a long groan of acceptance from her and they all looked at the results of their efforts.

"And that's what anal sex is like. Now, I think we need to get you two in another room so you can play. My sweet pet is done for the night and I'm tired too, so lets get some sheets and a pillow or two and the toys and you two can go at it as long as you want, okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay."

The girls were back to Christmas morning excitement again, knowing they were getting to play some more.

"Good, now I'll get the sheets out of my bag, so you girls pick a room to use and take the toys and everything and head on in. Oh, take some towels too. I have a feeling it's going to get messy."

Livy looked at Josie and giggled.

"Oh yes."

The two hugged and jumped about dancing, then collected the toys and lube, heading out of the room and down the hall. Lisa sat beside Olivia and caressed her back.

"How you doing, baby?"

"Mmmmm, wonderful. I am so fucked out."

"I bet. I guess I'll get my rub down another time and say you owe me one."

Olivia opened her eyes and looked at Lisa. She grabbed her hand and rolled over, pulling her on top of her. She looked in her eyes as she caressed her hair back from her face.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise. I know I owe you big time for everything you did today."

"I know you will, baby. Let me get the girls squared away in another room and you and me can have a little cuddle time before we go to sleep."

"Oh, I love cuddle time. Okay, hurry back, my love."

Lisa kissed her and moved back, putting her hand in the wet spot Olivia just left.

"Hey, need a towel for this. Poor bed is going to smell like a whore house in no time."

"I know. I really like this mattress, it's so comfortable."

"We'll give it a cleaning and see if it perks up a bit."

"Yeah, okay, go get the girls set up and come back to me."

Lisa blew her a kiss and grabbed towels and sheets and headed down the hall. It wasn't hard to know which room they chose, the sounds of moans coming out the door. Lisa went in and smacked both their asses to get off the bed, getting a big ouch from both of them. They ribbed their cheeks and got off, looking at Lisa pouting.

"Oh don't give me faces like that, either of you. I'd like to spank both of your sweet asses nice and red. Now give me a hand to make the bed and use towels, or else you're sleeping in the wet spot."

"What's that?"

"Don't use the towel and you'll find out and trust me, it sucks sleeping in it."

"I understand now. Okay, we'll use the towels."

"Lisa?"

"Yes Livy?"

"Does this mean I can't cuddle and sleep with you and Ollie anymore?"

"Oh no, baby. Of course you can come and cuddle with us, both of you. Just try not to wake us too much when you come in."

"Okay. Lisa?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you."

Lisa looked at her and she softened her growing frustration to get back to Olivia and into bed. She hugged them both and kissed them.

"I love you both too, so does Ollie. Okay, have fun and try not to make too much noise. Oh, I have no idea how long you'll last, but give yourselves a few hours to disappear before everyone shows up tomorrow. We're getting oil for the heater and we can have a hot bath finally and once we get a curtain, a shower too."

"Lisa?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Is Chelsea nice?"

"Oh yes, she's a sweetheart, you'll see when she gets here what she's like. Don't worry."

"Okay, goodnight."

"Okay, goodnight girls, love you, see you soon."

Lisa smiled at them as she left and closed the door. She barely took a few steps and the bed was creaking loudly and faint moans were heard. She smiled as she went back in and closed the door without shutting it and climbed into bed. Olivia opened her eyes sleepily and smiled, sliding over to lay her head on her chest, while Lisa pulled her thigh up on hers to stroke it.

"They all squared away to have fun?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds