• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Pleasure

Master's Pleasure

This story is a joint effort between Master & me. It is His baby, His first attempt at erotica. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

* * *

Master and slavie sat at their desks in their office. His was at a right angle to hers so he could watch her whenever he pleased to. She laughed at something someone said to her and as her lips parted he had a sudden urge. He messaged one mutual friend who would tell the others that his girl was leaving her desk now and wouldn't be back for some time. Then he stood up. She glanced at him and smiled, thinking he was heading for the kitchen then went back to her research. She was stunned when he was at her side in three strides, threading one big hand through the hair on the back of her head.

He dragged her into the bedroom by her hair and in one motion ripped her shirt from her body, buttons flying. Her large breasts heaved as her breath came in gulps, a bit of fear in her eyes. He forced her to her knees and with one hand knotted in her long hair and undoing his belt and pulling on his button fly jeans with the other, opening then in a practiced motion. His cock was growing by the second and when it sprang free from its confines he shoved it deep in her half open mouth, over her tongue and down her surprised throat. "Now suck my cock, my slut!" he growled.

Her eyes shot open wide and he chuckled darkly as she gagged and made mewling noises around his shaft buried in her throat. He bucked his hips, forcing it deeper; her hands came up, gripping his bare ass as his jeans slid down to his knees, her nails dug into his flesh. He finally pulled out and she retched weakly, but her eyes told a different story, there was almost an animalistic hunger there when she looked up and he rammed his cock back home in her throat, pushing past the hard barrier the root of her tongue made and again she gagged, but her hands dug in to his ass cheeks and pulled him deeper.

"Fuck, your throat is tight... didn't think you could do this eh my slut?" He couldn't help it, he held her face in both hands and fucked her face, something she had always wanted Him to do, but he had always put it off. The feeling of his hard cock sliding in and out of her throat was incredible; she slid her tongue over the underside of it. If she could have grinned she would have as he groaned and a stream of curses came from his mouth, his head thrown back. After a few minutes he looked back down at her, a very dark look in his blue eyes, and suddenly the fear crept back into her.

She thought, Oh goddess what is he going to do now?

He yanked his cock from her mouth and pulled her to her feet then spun her round. He pulled her pants to her ankles and she swallowed hard, her throat hurt from the abuse to it as he pushed her face down on the bed. She couldn't see him, couldn't see what he was doing and she gasped with shock as he inserted a finger deep into her. "Fuck, you liked that didn't you my slut? You have led me on all this time!" He smacked her ass hard, his palm instantly setting fire to her flesh. "You dirty girl! All this time I thought you were just a little kinky and you misled me! You're far more of a slut than you let me believe!"

She whimpered "nononono" but he kept whipping her till her ass was a deep red, heat radiating from it and with each blow her cunt got wetter and wetter, she couldn't stop it.

"Fuck! You're getting off on this ain't you!" Again the fingers buried themselves in her, she squirmed and moaned. "Holy fuck, you are gonna cum aren't you?!"

Her face burned with embarrassment and she was almost ashamed, but her body had different plans. Her cunt muscles tightened around his fingers, and her body shuddered. He quickly removed his fingers, stopping the orgasm just before it crested and wailed on her ass. The pain did nothing but heighten her need. He cursed and found her strap on. He slipped it around his hips, positioning the fake cock below His own rock solid one. Then he guided the head of it into the folds her sopping heat, causing her to gasp.

He slid into her with it and in her state all she knew was she was being impaled. She moaned loudly as it penetrated her intimate parts and she shivered uncontrollably. Then the head of his cock reached her tight asshole and he smirked pushing it just inside. She reared up like she had been hit with a taser. Her head flew back, her back arched and a scream of deep seated need came from between her lips.

It was almost too much for her to bear; as he continued to slide in, she could feel herself being filled completely, her folds expanding to accommodate him and the dildo. Tears slid down her face, her eyes were closed, and her mouth remained open in a silent howl of want/need she never knew resided in her.

He finally was fully in her, his balls pressed firmly against her. He waited till she began to contract around his rigid flesh and then grabbed her hips and began to fuck her in earnest drawing moans, howls, and yes, even screams from her. In between orgasms she growled like an animal and rammed her ass back into him almost as hard as he thrust into her.

She lost track of everything, time, place, all she knew was the waves of pleasure crashing over her, his groans were punctuated with curses, slaps to her ass, pulling her head back by her hair, hands wrapped around her throat, and a growing tempo. "God damn it my slut... I'm gonna fuckin CUM, I'm gonna Cum... CUM!!!" He roared the last words and with three last HARD thrusts he not only brought himself to climax, but brought hers also. It was like she every nerve ending had been set ablaze and she almost literally saw stars.

After they came back down and she still basked in the afterglow, she felt well used, like the slut she was, Master's slut. He turned her around and dropped her to her knees, stepped out of the strap on harness and raised a brow, taking his half erect cock in his hand and smiled wickedly. Her eyes went wide as she realized what he was about to do and closed just as he released a warm, golden stream that struck her full on her left nipple and then trailed across her chest and nailed her right nipple as well. She moaned again as it trailed down her body and when it ran over her wet, sticky cunt and her clit, she bucked and came one last time, as he finished and raised a brow, watching her. She finally opened her eyes and looked up at him, love shining through the lust.

"Now, let's go clean up... this is shaping up to be a good morning, my slut."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Pleasure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds