• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Surprise Ch. 01

Master's Surprise Ch. 01

She sat on the edge of the bed. Dressed in something sweet but sexy. Her head was bowed as she stared at the floor. This was the position she was to take when she awaited her Master. She'd been instructed to wear a pretty little nightie and thigh high stockings. Freshly bathed, of course and then assume the position. She was to be getting a reward this night. What the reward was, she did not know. But she knew it would be good coming from Sir.

She heard the door open. Heard, the footsteps come across the room. Saw the dress shoes on the floor at her feet and she could smell his cologne. Woodsy yet seductive. He stopped in front of her. Fingered the straps on her gown and let it fall down to her generous cleavage.

Then he quickly let his finger go. She'd been holding her breath the entire time waiting and craving his touch. Her nipples were protruding from the sheer material that covered her. She was not sure if Sir would approve of such, but she could not stop it. She heard him walk around the room. Disrobing and heard him as he turned on the shower. She heard him call her "little one, come wash me". She entered the bathroom and dropped to her knees. She took the bar of soap and unwrapped it and wet the wash cloth and wet it as well. She worked up a good lather and began at his feet. Carefully and thoroughly washing Sir's toes, and feet. Slowly working her way up his masculine legs. Loving the feel of his calf muscles as her hands glided up and down them.

Working her way up to his thighs.... her hands brushing SO close to his manhood. She held her breath so that she wouldn't gasp at the sight of his beautiful cock. She had to concentrate VERY hard not to slide it into her mouth while she was so close to him. She could feel his muscles tense as well as she worked her way up...knowing that she was to save that part for last. She came to her feet and scrubbed Sir's belly, chest and arms... looking at his eyes. Watching him watching her with this sly little smirk on his face. She loved that look . IT always made her wonder what he was thinking.. and typically it meant that he was feeling rather randy and she was in for the time of her life.

She then waited for Sir to turn around and she scrubbed his back.. every inch... then working her way to his buttocks... she lingered there a tad too long as he barked, "hurry up slut! The soap is going to dry!" She hurriedly scrubbed the back of his thighs and legs and then stood up and got a towel and had it ready for him once he emerged from the tub.

She patted him dry from top to bottom and then laid the towel on the floor so that he could get out without slipping on the wet tile. When she was about to stand and turn to return to her position on the bed, Sir placed his finger under her chin and tilted her face up to him. He pulled her up with that one finger and planted a soft sensual kiss on her lips and her stomach did flip flops and her lip quivered as their lips parted. She SO wanted more of his kisses. As quick as the kiss began it ended and he directed her to take the "position". She sat and stared at the floor and waited. She felt him as he came closer and kneeled on the bed behind her.. she felt his hot breath on her neck and his strong hands on her shoulders and he took her hair and gathered it together. Then he pulled her hair HARD and yanked her head back as he ravished her mouth with his.. his tongue diving in and tasting her mouth... licking her lips... planting soft kisses on her eyelids. She felt so complete in that one moment.

He let go of her hair and she felt a silken scarf floating around her breasts as he took it and secured it around her head covering her eyes. Her pulse quickened and her breathing was shallow and echoing in her ears. She had waited a LONG time for this night. This was the night that he was going to test her faith and trust.

The night that she would be made to endure ANYTHING Sir wanted. But.. she always had her safe word if she chose to use them. However, it was a true test to see just how much she trusted him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Surprise Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds