• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Surprise Ch. 02

Master's Surprise Ch. 02

He instructed her to lay back on the bed. She did so and then she felt something bristly and stiff encompass her wrists. She knew that feeling. It was the coarse rope that she so adored. He tied her left wrist, then her right and then he secured them together and over her head. She felt a HARD tug as he ensured that the knots were tight and she could not escape. He then used the same kind of rope and tied her ankles one at a time and then spread her legs WIDE open and then secured the ropes to the legs of the bed. TIGHT.

She was completely vulnerable and at his disposal. Just the way she enjoyed being in his presence. She trusted this man completely. She couldn't think of one thing that she'd not be willing to do for him. All he had to do is ask.

She listened intently to the sounds in the room. She heard the clanking of something metal? Her pulse quickened. She felt him get off the bed and then heard water running for a LONG time. She wondered what he was doing. She could hear him then strike a lighter and then smelled the fragrance of Vanilla filling the room. She so loved that smell. She felt him returning to the bed and waited intently.

She felt something touch her right nipple, but she couldn't determine if it was hot or cold. It was an intense feeling. Then as quickly as it was there, it was gone. Then she felt the same sensation again on her left nipple. This time, She knew what it was. It was a knife. A cold steel blade, and then she felt the edge of it grazing her skin. She held her breath. She KNEW he would not hurt her intentionally.. but the mere thought of something so edgy on her delicate skin still made her nervous.

Then she felt something warm dripping down her side about where he'd been holding the knife. Did he cut her??? Her mind raced but she trusted this man. Didn't she? Just a single trickle fell. Then he removed the blade from her breast.

He asked in his ever gentle voice.. "little one, how are you feeling right now?"

She'd respond, "I am feeling wonderful Sir."

He'd respond back, "Good."

The next thing she felt was something warm dribbling on her thigh. It made her squirm.

He barked, "Don't move!"

She did her best to keep as still as possible, as she did not want to displease Sir. Then she felt the same sensation on the other thigh. It felt very very warm. Then she felt it again. This time, much hotter. Then something followed that felt almost searing. No, wait. Cold? Hot? She could not determine it was so intense. It then followed to the other leg. She was quivering at this point. Filled with aticipation and nervousness, she was incredibly excited now.

She then felt something, she couldn't tell what it was either. Something quite light and possibly feathery? Flittering all over her naked body. When it would pass over her nipples, her back would arch against it. Wanting to feel more. When it flitted across her thighs, she wanted to spread her legs further. Her body was alive with sensations. She knew at this point it would not take much at all for her to lose control.

He knew this as he knew her body like an instrument and he played it with the grace and skill of a passionate artist. He ADORED his toy. This was HIS canvas.His symphony. And soon he'd have his crescendo.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Surprise Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds