• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Masturbaing

Masturbaing

Every guy is seeking a pleasure Wonderland for his penis. He's a liar if he says he isn't. It's when you hide things, that you end up choking on them. Excuse the pun.

Jutting out from between my legs, pumping my fingers back, and forth, I slowly masturbate my penis. I need to release the sexual tension that has been building in my cock, for most of the day. I get so fucking turned on from my writing. My cock bowing in my jeans, usually means I have hit the spot.

Masturbation, we all do it. I do it three times a week, and if extra horny, everyday. Masturbation is perceptually necessary to my neurosomatic endocrine health. Masturbating is one of the most healthy things I do. Even when I am sick, I masturbate.

Masturbation is not about being a loser, hiding under the sheets, getting your jollies. I have made a pet of my cock. I look after it. I feed it twice a day, play with it, and sleep with it. And the nudes dance provocatively on top of the bar, while the guys pull out their hard, cylindrical cocks, and masturbate to the grungy underbeat.

Masturbation is the singlemost common behavior happening in the world right now. But you wouldn't know about it. Masturbation is the most private, secretive thing we do. Sssssssssssssh. Both males, and females do it. The rise of the sales of didoes testifies to that. Masturbation, that dirty word, don't say it.

The best thing about masturbation, is that you don't need anybody's permission to do it. You just do it wherever, and when you want. Masturbation can be the most happiest form of sexual pleasuring you can give yourself. You finally have nobody to perform for. So much of sex with another, is performance sex. Performance sex is hard work. Maybe that is why sex without attachment is on the rise. Sex for pure pleasure is wonderful.

When I was married, I used to have, what I call fucked up sex. I would feel anxious before, and during sex. I knew I had to perform in a recognized sexual way, to show my love. Monogamous sex, is repetitive sex. Thank god that is over. Sex was not enjoyable. There was no pleasure. Sex was a chore.

I often use porn to arouse my droopy cock. I want to say some things about porn here. A lot of porn is boringly repetitious, and oh so clinical. Actually I would call it sterile, and its not me. I like to watch clips of amateurs doing it. Real people, like you and me. People with normal bodies, warts, and all. People involved in unprescripted sex. Their bodies are not photoshopped to fuck. Their genitalia is raw, and normal. Who needs to watch a woman being impaled by a giant pogo stick.

I also like to look at orgies, and swingers. Not those porn actors with their bodies pressed and ironed. Just give me normal people fucking. Normal cocks, and cunts fucking. I like to watch closeups of a cock entering a begging pussy. A cock slowly being pushed into the giving flesh of the female. The movement of gyrating hips, as they sing the hymn of the body, as they work themselves to further sexual arousal. And I love watching the guy withdrawing his dripping penis from her cunt, her cunt pouring out his transparent milky cum over her arse cheeks onto the sheets. Delicious. I love that.

So I hold my circumvent in my right hand. I feel the animal inside it seeking release. I stroke my cock, searching for the sensitive spot, where the shaft of my cock meets the glans, or the gills of the head on the left side. I work the area for about a minute, and decide to stop, while I lube the head of my cock with a dollop of moisturizer. I spread the moisturizer around the glans area of my cock, then begin stroking the sensitive area. Feels like I am in a woman's pussy. I love the visceral feel encircling my cock. My fingers ride my cock like a tight pussy riding a cock, faster, and faster. I can begin to feel the medicine arising, the energy pulsating from my ballbag, and up my rigid shaft, before bursting in a milky, semenous flood over the towel I had placed before me, running over my fingers and onto the floor. I wait a while, as the rest of my semen oozes out of my cock, then wipe myself off, pull my pants up, and get on with the rest of the day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Masturbaing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds